Mrs. Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"I liked it a lot," I said, trying to give her a Michael Douglas look, though at the moment, I couldn't for the life of me remember what he even looked like. I finally decided to throw caution to the wind, swallowing hard as I screwed up my courage. "I'd enjoy seeing you do that with your banana."

I had to find some moisture inside my mouth to say that one however. Nearly choking over my own statement as I wasn't sure how far she was willing to let me push this with her. By way of an answer however, she then lowered her crossed leg, lifting the other, where she placed the flat of her foot directly upon the seat of the chair. In so doing, she spread herself far more than lusty old Sharon had done. I then watched as she lowered the banana, licking her lips, and ran just the tip of it up and down the furrow of her near hairless mound.

"Was that more along the lines of what you had in mind?"

I felt my prick lengthening. As I tended to wear fairly tight Levi jeans anyway, I knew it was pointless to cover my rapidly growing condition. And May picked up on that as well, seeing the sudden bulge in my jeans as it continued to develop. She began to slowly insert the green-tinged banana inside her pussy. Moaning softly as she did.

"Bet you've never fucked a woman before either. Have you?" she stated as she slid nearly the entire length of that banana inside her wet quim. It wasn't necessary for me to answer her either, as she did for me. "No. I'm sure not. But I bet you've wondered about it plenty of times. Probably played with yourself a number of times too, just thinking about it. You have...haven't you."

It wasn't really a question, more of a direct accusation. I merely nodded my head in acknowledgement of that fact. Mrs. Green continued to slip the banana in and out of herself until I began hearing a real moist 'squishy-wet' sound emanating from within her pussy.

"You like the way that sounds?" she asked, making it even louder somehow as she did it.

My prick was painfully wedged against the front of my Levi's now. "Awesome," I commented. Which made her laugh out loud.

"Feeling a little uncomfortable are we?"

She was glancing at the front of my jeans again. It really was painfully obvious the condition I was in. "Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

My moment of truth had arrived. I'd wondered on and off all the way over if something like this might actually happen. And up until that very moment, I truly had no idea how I'd respond, or what I'd do if it did.

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Yes what?" she demanded. "Tell me exactly what you'd like me to do for you."

"I'd like you...to, to touch me," I said somewhat hesitantly.

"Is that all? Just touch you? I can certainly do that. But if that's all you really want, then I must say, I'm very, very disappointed in you."

Finding my courage once again, I drew in a deep breath, though I blurted more than told her what it was I really wanted.

"I want to fuck your pussy!" I said.

"Oh? You would huh? In other words, you're offering me your virginity. Is that right? Is that what I'm hearing you asking me?"

"Yes. I want you to take my virginity!" I retorted. "And, I want you to suck me. And, I want to lick your pussy. And..."

Now she really was laughing. "Whoa there boy. Hold on for a moment, one thing at a time. Why don't we both go upstairs to the bedroom where we can get a lot more comfortable?" she asked coquettishly. Which reminded me almost immediately, just where the hell was her husband at anyway? I almost lost my erection when I thought about that.

"Aren't you worried someone might catch us?" I asked.

"He's out of town on business. And, not that it's really any of your business, but he and I don't have sex anymore. He can't. So he knows about my tiny little indulgences. Including my 'veggie-fetish'. As long as I provide him with a good home-cooked meal, look good hanging on his arm at dinner parties, he looks the other way, and could care less about what it is I do in order to satisfy myself sexually.

I still thought that was pretty weird, but I followed her upstairs to the bedroom anyway.

"Nick's never going to believe this!" I thought to myself.

"Undress," she said the moment we stepped into her room. She began doing so, which didn't take much as she merely finished undoing one or two button's on her silk gown before allowing it to drop to the floor revealing her nakedness. As I began removing my shirt, unzipping my jeans, hopping up and down on one leg while attempting to remove them, I continued to eye her as she moved over to sit down on the edge of the bed, watching me. She began toying with her split while I stripped off my socks, finally pulling down my briefs revealing my erection to her for the first time.

"Oh my. That really is a nice specimen of a cock Rick. Why don't you bring it over here so I can kiss it?"

Like one magnet drawn to another, I followed my erection the short distance across the room until I was standing before her at the foot of the bed. I was enjoying the sight of those incredible knockers of hers, wanting badly to reach down and play with one. But the sensation of her mouth as she surrounded the head of my prick put that last thought on hold for the time being.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed. "Shit that feels good!"

May continued mouthing my prick and I began to worry that I was going to give her an unexpected mouthful if she continued. "Enough of that for now," she said removing it. Obviously, she was very well aware of a 'first-time' experience, especially for someone as naïve as I was.

"Why don't I show you how to lick pussy?" she stated, already sliding back up on the bed, spreading her legs apart as she did. "After you give me an orgasm, we'll see what we can do about your virginity."

Like a duck to water, I moved up between her legs, extending out my tongue tentatively, totally unaware of what to expect, and unprepared for what awaited me as well. Locating her nubbin of pleasure without any help or direction, I began flicking it with the tip of my tongue. May grabbed a hand full of my hair, pressing me even more firmly against herself, nearly suffocating me. But I latched onto her clit, sucking it.

"Damn Rick. You're a natural borne pussy-eater!" she exclaimed joyously.

What I lacked in experience, I certainly made up for in enthusiasm. I continued to suck her clitoris, alternating between doing that and tonguing her split.

"Stick a finger in. Finger-fuck me!" she now demanded. Slipping in my middle finger, I palmed her, slipping my finger in and out of her cunt rapidly, matching the tempo with the continued assault upon her clit with my tongue and lips.

"That's it! That's it! Make me cum!" she wailed. "Oh...fuck yes. Make me cum Rick! Make...me...CUM!" she cried out in pleasure as she certainly did.

My face was drenched, slick with her pussy juices. Rolling over onto the bed next to her, I fought briefly trying to catch my breath. She however, had other ideas, immediately rolling over, and then sitting on top of me. Before I even knew what had happened, I felt my penis slip far more easily inside of her than I would have ever expected. But then again, she was extremely well lubricated.

With her positioned as she was, I finally got to place my hands on both of her luscious looking tits. I began playing with them to my hearts content, all the while she slowly fucked herself up and down against me. The feel of that succulent silken passage was already threatening to unleash a torrent of cum-cream from my balls. But...she knew that too. Expertly, she stopped, biding her time, waiting patiently for the sensation to pass before starting up all over again.

"Don't worry. After you cum the first time, you won't come nearly as fast, or as soon the second time."

"The...the second time?" I asked.

"Yeah, you would like to know what it's like to cum in a woman's mouth wouldn't you?" she asked me.

A very short time after that, I was filling a woman's pussy with my cum-juice for the very first time. Twenty minutes later, I was squirting another heart-felt delicious load inside her mouth too. I was way past the time where I knew I was expected back. And figured I would indeed be in a hell of a lot of trouble with Mr. Slater. Denise would certainly enjoy knowing that. But as Mrs. Green lovingly fondled my prick, once again bringing life back in to it, I figured it was certainly well worth it. That, and the fifty-dollar tip I got for making the trip out to her place.

Every Saturday thereafter, I shopped, and delivered her groceries. The only thing I did differently, was ensuring I did so after putting in my regular shift. That way, Mrs. Green and I had all the time in the world to explore our sensuality with one another. That, and whatever selection of 'veggies' that I had decided to bring with me.

"By the way Rick? Tell your friend Nick, that if he still wants to see me use another one of those cucumbers again sometime, that he should pick out something special and bring it along with him."

I told him that. But he didn't believe that one either.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12