Mrs. Hansen Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Hansen and Jason arrive at her house.
1.4k words
4.53
87.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzltyr
buzltyr
36 Followers

Thanks for waiting for part 4. I am truly grateful for the feedback and the kudos.

I stood up on shaky legs and stood there looking down at Mrs. Hansen. She swung her legs to the floor and also stood up.

"This will be better in bed," she spoke softly.

Taking my hand she proceeded to her room and dropped her dressing gown to the floor. I gawked at her completely naked body. Her years showed but while a little frumpy she still was incredibly beautiful.

"Come here, Jason."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs lewdly and I could feel the beginning of another erection. I crawled between her legs; she reached out and grabbed my shoulders forcing me to lay completely on her my full weight bearing down on her. My erect cock bumping the inside of her thigh.

I felt her reach down and wrap her fingers around my erection and stroke softly.

"We're about to make you a man, Jason" she whispered in my ear.

I felt her tug me into position and lightly guided me across her erect clit. The heat was almost unbearable and she was so wet. My instinct was to push me into her and my hips undulated trying to penetrate. She pushed my dick lower and the head was lined up with her wet crevice. I pushed a little elated when the head slipped in.

"All the way, Jason. Push all the way in."

I flexed my hips and bore down until I felt my balls at the crack of the ass. I lay there on top of the lady and reveled in the notion that I was no longer a virgin and the thought was almost enough to shoot off. She was astonishingly tight for an older lady I thought; not that I had any thing to go on. As I lay there I could feel the inner walls of her vagina caressing me like a warm glove.

No longer being able to stand it I withdrew until just the head was buried in her and I pushed in bottoming out again. Several strokes and Mrs. Hansen was lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. On the down stroke she would squeeze the muscles and on the up she would meet me half way and we would bump pubic bones.

"Ohh God, it's been so long and you feel so good," she mumbled. "Harder, Jason; fuck me harder."

I sped up the pace until I heard our bodies slapping together. She reached between us and fondled her button as I sped on. She would occasionally grasp my staff and squeeze me making it seem that her pussy got tighter. My head was buried on the pillow that she laid her head on and I was gasping for air. My head was spinning and my I was sweating profusely. That added to the excitement as moving against her the moisture kept us from sticking together.

Not that I would have minded; I would have pulled off my skin to be able to keep fucking Mrs. Hansen. The feeling was incredible. I thought the earlier blow job was amazing but my first fuck!! I was pistoning in and out of her pussy my hips a whirlwind as she met me stroke for stroke.

"You are so good, Jason. I hardly believe this is your first time. Your cock is so big I feel it almost to my stomach. Keep ramming me harder, lover."

"God, Mrs. Hansen, this is so hot; I feel like my dick is in a furnace." I barely could mumble.

She turned her head towards me and whispered in my ear, "Jason, put a finger in my ass,"

I almost came hearing her barely audible words but I leaned up a little and reached between us. I was searching for her little starfish she stopped rubbing her clit reached down further between us and grabbed my hand. She lined up my finger to her asshole and shoved me in. I first thought that she might be too dry but I felt an abundance of her juices that had run down her crack lubricating her hole.

I heard her whimper and moan as my finger buried to the first knuckle in her butt. Gaining confidence I slid my finger deeper until my palm lay flat against her ass cheeks. I crooked my finger up and imitated the come here gesture and her light scream scared me. I thought I had hurt her but as I started to remove my digit she clamped down with her ass and prevented the removal.

"No, Jason leave your finger there. Fuck my ass with your finger as you drive your cock deeper."

This was almost a screech as she bucked up again and I bumped her cervix. The long tunnel was sucking me in and I drove harder seeking to explode millions of little sperm cells deeply within.

Mrs. Hansen, I'm gonna cum soon," I breathlessly remarked.

"Pull out Jason. Let me get up and you can fuck me doggy style."

I reluctantly pulled out and sat back. She immediately rolled over to her knees and wiggled her lumpy ass at me.

"C'mon get your fat cock back in me. I am close and I need you to fuck me as hard as you can. C'mon Jason I can take all you have."

I rose to that challenge and rammed my rod back in her with a force that almost took her breath away.

"Oomph, yes, yes there lover do me. I need it"

I did not need to be told twice and I even took the initiative. I licked my thumb and rammed it in her butt. She became a lioness then her hips bouncing back into me and wriggling her ass when I bottomed out. My thumb was keeping perfect cadence with the thrust of my hips and I longed to see her cum with me so I reached between her legs and grasped her love button between my thumb and forefinger and rolled gently.

Her deep moan assured me I was doing right by her but she decided to tell me.

"Oh yes play with my hard clit, baby. Make me cum on your young cock."

"OOOO…God I'm gonna cum in your hot ass, Mrs. Hansen. Get ready I'm gonna fill your ass with my juice." I yelled out to her.

Her moans, whimpers and cries assured me she also was on the way to an orgasm. Her hips slammed back into me harder and my thumb fucked her ass harder keeping her at an agonizing peak not quite ready to quite take her over the top.

My hand was now lightly spanking her clit, bringing her closer to her peak, me following close behind. She reached between her legs replaced my hand on her button and out of breath she screamed, "Spank my ass, Jason."

I gingerly landed one blow to her right ass cheek really not waning to hurt her.

"Oh slap me harder, spank my ass harder, and make my ass hurt, baby. Please!!"

Ok, I hit her ass as hard as I could with my open palm and her ass throbbed and a rosy hue appeared as I continued to slap first one cheek then the other. I still had my thumb buried in her asshole and I added another finger and rammed it in.

She bellowed, "Yes I'm there fuck me I'm cumming!"

I was there too and I felt the volley of cannon shots rip though the hole in the head of my cock and forcefully soak her pussy, I felt her womanly juice squirt out and soak my pubic hair.

I was on the fourth shot when I became dislodged from her pussy because of the wild way she was flailing her hips. The fifth shot landed on her asshole and dripped lower to her pussy lips. Her hand was there to catch it and she massaged into her vaginal lips as if it was a life saving lotion.

I was wrecked. I fell back and sat there with a contented smile. Mrs. Hansen looked back over her shoulder winked and said, "Thank you, Jason. You are a great lover. Some young horny bitch is going to be lucky to find you."

I could not speak to let her know I felt terrific and to thank her for helping me to become a man.

buzltyr
buzltyr
36 Followers