Mrs. Hanson Ch. 03

Story Info
Little Susie's ready.
7.8k words
4.7
215.2k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking past the open doorway to her daughter Susie's bedroom, Mrs. Hanson had to stop and do a double take at what she saw. Her just-turned-eighteen daughter Susie was standing in front of her full-length mirror clad in one of her skimpy demi-bra's, a simple pair of white cotton panties, and her white knee socks; Susie must have just come home from cheerleader practice. She was cupping her pert breasts in her hands, and she seemed to be almost crying as she inspected her ripe, young body.

Mrs. Hanson paused for a moment, allowing her eye to move over her daughter's near-perfect form, from her blond hair done up in pony tails to the gentle line of her back and the way the high, firm roundness of her tight, young ass filled her white cotton panties. "Why, Susie dear, whatever is the matter?" she asked, coming in to her daughter's room.

"Oh, Mother" Susie sobbed, "tell me; am I beautiful?"

"Why of course you are, darling," Mrs. Hanson said, standing behind her daughter and placing her hands gently on her shoulders. She considered Susie's image in the mirror, her eye automatically drawn to Susie's firm young breasts - when did they become solarge? Mrs. Hanson could clearly make out Susie's nipples through the sheer fabric of her bra; tiny pink pleasure buds.

"You're very beautiful, Susie," Mrs. Hanson said quietly, moving her hands around to cup her daughter's pert pair. "What size are you these days, Susie?"

"I'm a 36D, Mama."

"You don't say?" she remarked, giving her daughter's firm tits a gentle squeeze. Why, it seemed only yesterday her daughter was struggling into a training bra. Looking down, Mrs. Hanson could make out the cleft her daughter's sex; Susie's white cotton panties formed a perfect camel toe. "Say, Susie," she asked, "have you been shaving your, uh,natural bodily hair?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. We sat around and shaved and waxed each other's beavers at the Girls Sleeptogether last weekend. I went for the Rio look, see?" Susie pulled her panties all the way down her thighs revealing a neatly trimmed blonde landing strip above her slit; her tiny, young pussy was completely bald from the clit on down.

"Yes, I, uh, Iknow what the Rio style is," Mrs. Hanson said, somewhat taken aback to learn how far her daughter was progressing these days. "Tell me, daughter, whatever makes you think that youaren't beautiful?"

"Oh, Mama! I don't know what it is! It's just that Johnny..." Johnny Buzzcock was Susie's steady boyfriend; they had gone to the Senior Prom together.

"Y-e-s-s-s-?-?-?" Mrs. Hanson asked, wary of where this may be leading; she had developed a certain relationship of her own with young Johnny Buzzcock over the past couple of weeks.

"...it's just that Johnny doesn't seeminterestedin me, if you know what I mean," Susie said.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" Mrs. Hanson asked her daughter, consolingly. "He comes over here all the time, and you two seem to spend a good deal of time going out."

"Yes, but, Mom, he doesn't seem... ...it's like he doesn't want to... ...oh Mama! How can I say this? All the other girls have had their cherries popped already and Johnny doesn't even seem interested in getting into my pants! Oh, boo-hoo-hoo!" she sobbed. As Susie cried into her mother's shoulder her panties remained halfway down her shapely thighs.

Mrs. Hanson considered her upset daughter. All this time she had been concerned with protecting little Susie; now it seemed she might have overdone things somewhat. While her daughter was yet to become a woman, it was obvious that she was no longer a little girl. It would take all of Mrs. Hanson's motherly instincts, every trick in her book, to console her distraught daughter and somehow undo the situation she'd set up.

"I can't believe that when Johnny sees what you've got, Susie, he's able to resist." Susie opened her eyes to see her Mother's eyes regarding her naked pussy in the full-length mirror.

"That's part of the problem, Mama," the upset girl sniffed, "These days it's like I can't even seem to get himinterested in taking off my panties."

"I tell you what, Susie. Leave it to Mama. I know just the thing to get Johnny's motor running..."

"You... ...you do?" Susie sniffed.

"Certainly. But first, I think we need to do what we women always do when we have to sort things out." The way Mrs. Hanson said"we women", made Susie feel VERY grown up, and this brightened little Susie considerably.

"Do you mean...?"

"That's right! We need to go shopping!"

"Oh, Mother! You're thecoolest!" Susie turned and placed her arms about her mother's neck and kissed her. Mrs. Hanson put her hands on young Susie's bare waist and pulled her in to her as they exchanged a kiss full on the lips; long, slow and loving. Women in the Hanson family were not ashamed to kiss one another on the lips.

* * *

The two Hanson ladies walked through the mall arm-in-arm. Despite the twenty year difference in their ages, they could have been mistaken for sisters, twins almost. Especially given the way they dressed for today's shopping expedition.

Susie wore hip-hugging low-rider bell bottom jeans and a long-sleeved halter-top that left her bare from the tops of her jeans right up to just below her magnificent breasts. Because she wished to appear somewhat grownup she'd forsaken her usual cheerleader ponytails, instead wearing her long, straight blonde hair down; rose-tinted wire frames completed her quintessential groovy-little-hippy-chick look.

Mrs. Hanson wore a pair of Capri pants that ended mid-calf; her round hips and shapely thighs were nicely accentuated. For a top today she'd chosen a long-sleeved white linen blouse in the gypsy peasant girl look that was all the rage; the front dived down to display a generous amount of cleavage. Given that she sported a healthy set of 44DDs, this represented a significant amount of mountainous territory.

Due to her frequent workout regimen, Mrs. Hanson had the body to get away with wearing such and outfit; she fleshed it out in all the right places without looking like she was stuffed into it. Her thick, chestnut colored hair, bobbed in her new coiffure, gave the overall impression that she was much younger, or at the very least, in very good shape her forty-something years.

Every man they passed turned to do a double-take at this seductive pair of sirens cruising the mall, as well as quite a few of the women.

Their first stop in the mall was at the shoe store, of course. Susie was interested in a pair of saddle shoes, but her mother steered her over to the high heel department. "You won't be a cheerleader forever, you know," she said knowingly. Susie settled for a nice pair of patent leather pumps with a modest three-inch heel, in white to match her underwear, while her mother selected a severe pair of six-inch stilettos in black patent leather that featured a natty little buckled ankle strap.

The next stop was the lingerie shop,Victoria's Dirty Little Secret. The shop mistress greeted Mrs. Hanson with a hug and a little kissy-kissy on both cheeks. "Oh, Joydahling!" she said, "It's been such a long time since we've had you in! What's your interest today? Shall I take you back into the whips and chains department?"

"Oh, Veronica, I'm not interested in anythingspecial today, thank you," Mrs. Hanson said with a nervous laugh. "We're here for my daughter, Susie."

"Ah, yes, something for the young Miss," she said. Miss Veronica eyed Susie's lithe form admiringly, discreetly taking note of her measurements with a practiced eye. Little Susie was a 36, in a D cup, at the very least. "Let me show you what we have on special this week..."

The ladies spent the next hour or two going through an endless assortment of dainty underthings, some so flimsy and filmy there hardly seemed to be anything there besides the straps and seams that held it all together. Having finally decided on their purchases, Susie and her mom walked out of the lingerie shop and strolled through the rest of the mall, arm-in-arm.

"Momma," Susie began.

"Yes, dear?"

"That lady in the store, Miss Veronica?"

"Y-e-s-s-s-?"

"She was, well, VERY friendly in the changing room."

"How friendly are we talking here?" Mrs. Hanson inquired.

"Well, she, uh, she found it necessary to make sure all the outfits I chose fit me perfectly," Susie offered, uncertainly. "I mean, she insisted on personally fitting my breasts into whatever bra I tried on, and had me step into those thong panties so she could snug them up into place up my butt!"

"Oh, that's Veronica for you! She just wants to make sure that you're absolutely comfortable, that's all."

"You don't think she's one of those women, do you?" Susie asked.

"Oh, I think she's absolutely normal," Mrs. Hanson replied. "She's married, after all."

"Oh, that's a relief," Susie said, "I guess its okay for women to touch each other in certain ways, then?"

"Oh of course, darling." The two strolled on arm-in-arm for a bit, and anyone seeing them pass by might have mistaken them for sisters rather than mother and daughter, they seemed so close in age, despite Susie's obvious youth and her mother's distinct maturity. After a bit, her mother spoke up, "You know, Susie, it isn't unusual for a woman toappreciate another woman, even if she's a completely normal, happily married, heterosexual woman."

"It isn't?"

"Not at all."

"Oh, that's a relief," Susie admitted.

"Why? Did Miss Veronica's attentions upset you?"

"Not really," the young girl replied. "I was just becoming concerned about some of my own thought patterns, lately."

"There, there, duckling," Mrs. Hanson said reassuringly, patting young Susie's arm as they continued to stroll arm-in-arm, "Have a little faith in your Mama."

"Oh, thank you, Mama," Susie gushed. She wasso glad her mother had taken her shopping this afternoon. Somehow Mom always knew how to make things better.

* * *

Now it was time for some serious discussion; Mrs. Hanson's instincts told her she could draw more out of her daughter if she took her someplace special where the atmosphere was pleasant and the surroundings different from home or school. With this in mind Mrs. Hanson guided her daughter to a little café in the mall's food court area. The establishment had tables and chairs in a little fenced in area, done up to suggest a Parisian sidewalk café. After seating themselves, coffee and some cakes were ordered. Susie felt very grown up to be drinking coffee with her Mama like this.

"So, Susie, let's talk," Mrs. Hanson began.

"Yes, Mama," Susie said brightly. To tell the truth, she had been looking forward to such a conversation for quite some time, and was relieved that her mother had taken the initiative.

"You said all the other girls have already popped their cherries, I believe those were your words, and you're feeling left behind, is that it?"

Susie reddened slightly but nodded. "Yes, Mama. I mean, I turned eighteen almost a month ago and, well, um . . ."

"Yes?"

"Well, it's just that... ...it's like... ...uh, well, it's like my virginity has become such a burden!"

"And Johnny?" Mrs. Hanson asked, drawing her daughter out.

"Oh, Mama, it's like he has no interest in going that far!"

"Well, exactly how far have yougone?" her mother inquired.

"Well, you know, we've made out..."

"Yes..."

"And he's like, you know, felt me up..."

"Uh-huh..."

"He's even, you know, felt me through my panties..."

"Go on..." This was getting hot, and Mrs. Hanson felt the conversation was starting to affect her, even though it was her own daughter describing events.

"I even let him put his hand in my panties and, you know, finger me..."

"Have you, uh, 'handled' him in return?" Mrs. Hanson asked.

"Well, in the past I've put my hand in his shorts and, you know, stroked him."

"Y-e-s-s-s..."

"And we've even gone a little further..."

"Y-e-s-s-s..."

"You know."

"Tell me."

"Well, I've gone down on him, you know, and, well, you know..."

"You mean?"

"Yes, I sucked his dick."

"Well how far did you go with THAT?" Mrs. Hanson asked. At this point her curiosity went beyond a parent's clinical interest; this was hot stuff!

"Well, I just sort of kissed it and then sucked on it for a bit. Things never really got to the point of, that is, I never really, you know,got him off. Anyway, the real problem is that recently things have kind of, well,tapered off. He hasn't even been willing to let me play with it for our last couple of dates."

At this point Mrs. Hanson became aware that her personal program to protect her daughter from the young man's natural urges had been effective beyond her wildest dreams. But now she also realized that perhaps the right time had arrived to let Nature take its course. Her daughter was no longer a little girl, even though she was not fully a woman yet.

"Mama?" Susie asked, interrupting Mrs. Hanson's train of thought.

"Yes, dear?"

"What's it taste like?"

"What, dear?"

"Cum? What's cum taste like?"

"Why, uh, why ever do you ask such a thing, darling?" Mrs. Hanson was blushing, and she suddenly became very aware of the other people seated about the café. She hadn't intended for their conversation to become so, well,explicit.

"Well, it's what I've always wondered whenever I was sucking on Johnny's cock, and I was always worried about him cumming in my mouth. Now seems the right time to ask. You've sucked a man's cock before, haven't you?"

"Well, uh, um, of course I have, darling. Once or twice." She was becoming quite flustered at the sudden turn the conversation had taken.

"Then what's it taste like?"

"Well, um, ah, you know Susie," her mother said, lowering her voice, "when you're sucking a man's cock -how shall I say this?- it's not exactly necessary that he cums in your mouth."

"It'snot?"

"Oh, no, not at all." This conversation was becoming way too deep, but it seemed there was no changing the subject at this point. Although her intent was to have a frank mother-daughter conversation on the subject of sex, Mrs. Hanson had not intended to cover the subject in suchdetail. "You can suck a man's cock as a prelude to the actual sexual act itself..."

"You mean fucking," her daughter chirped up.

"Let's call it 'making love', darling."

"But making love can mean many things," Susie volunteered.

"Well, yes, but, ah, in this case I mean making love in the fullest extent of the meaning."

"Going-all-the-way making love."

"Yes, exactly," Mrs. Hanson agreed. "Let's go on. Sucking a man's cock can be a prelude, a sort of a warm-up..."

"Foreplay."

"Exactly," her mother continued, "or it can be an end in and of itself."

"Mmm-hmmm?" Susie asked, leaning forward on her elbows. This was getting downrightinteresting.

"You can, you know, suck him to completion..."

"Until he blows his load," Susie offered.

"Uh, yes." Her daughter's knowledge of the cruder terms took her aback a bit, but Mrs. Hanson acknowledged that young people these days were exposed to more information than in her day. "You can suck him until he, ah,blows his load, but you don't have to take it in your mouth if you don't care to."

"Oh, that's a relief. I was always worried about Johnny cumming in my mouth."

"Well, the trick is to know just when he's about to cum, then pull him out of his mouth and let him cum on your tits, or even on your face if you're willing."

"On yourface?"

"Yes, you know, on your cheeks and on your chin. For some reason men really like this, and some women like it, too."

"TheyDO?"

"Some women claim that cum is good for the complexion," Mrs. Hanson explained. "Some even believe that cum can erase age wrinkles."

"Yes, I can see how they might," her daughter mused.

"Personally I prefer to have a man cum on my tits, and then have him rub it all over the place with the head of his cock."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice," her daughter observed.

"Yes," Mrs. Hanson smiled, cupping her breasts and squeezing them up to over emphasize her ample cleavage. "As you can see, it's good for removing wrinkles on a woman's tits, too. Firms them up."

"I can see that," Susie said appreciatively. She had long admired her Mother's impressive rack; so full and firm, especially on an older woman.

"But we shouldn't be talking about giving blowjobs," Mrs. Hanson interjected. "We should be talking about going all the way. This is about you getting your cherry popped, after all."

"Yeah, Mom! But what can I do about Johnny? It's almost as if he's not interested anymore."

"Leave it to me," her mother said. "He's coming over tonight, right?"

"Yes."

"You put on those things we picked up atVictoria's Dirty Little Secret, and leave the rest to me. Trust me, he'll be interested," Mrs. Hanson said confidently. Paying the bill, Mrs. Hanson stood up and straightened her top, pulling it snug over her huge knockers. "Now we need to move on, Susie. There's one last stop we need to make."

"Where to next, Mother?"

"The drugstore. We need to pick up some rubbers."

"Somerubbers!?" Susie asked, taken aback at her mother's suggestion, although in truth she was quite relieved that her mother was taking such an active role in helping her through this difficult transition in life.

"Yes, some rubbers. You're losing your virginity tonight, but that doesn't mean you need a souvenir of the event nine months down the line."

"Oh, Mother," Susie gushed, "you think ofeverything!"

As they left the café, Mrs. Hanson was thrilled to overhear the waiter remark to a customer, "At first I thought they were sisters!"

* * *

As the evening approached Mrs. Hanson did everything she could think of to help her daughter relax. It was not every night that one's daughter lost her virginity, after all. First they went to the bathroom, where Susie was directed to take a long soak in a hot bath, to help 'loosen her up'. When Susie finally emerged from the tub, Mrs. Hanson was there with an armload of thick white fluffy towels.

"Mama, why are you wearing only a towel?"

"Because I'm going to give you a full-body massage." Massage Therapy was an important a part of Mrs. Hanson's official duties as Athletic Supporter for the Stuffville High's Trojans football team - a.k.a. the Purple Helmeted Warriors. Mrs. Hanson held up a large white towel. "Here, let me dry you off."

Susie took a towel to pat her face dry and do up her hair while her mother wrapped the large towel about her body and proceeded to rub her all over; front and back and 'down there'.

"Now relax, honey and lie down here on the massage table," Mrs. Hanson said as she loosened her daughter's towel. It was all a part of her plan to help Susie prepare for the Big Event. Susie spread the towel out in front of her and lay face down. At first the young girl had a small towel laying across her firm, round ass, but the first thing Mrs. Hanson did was to remove that, leaving Susie's bare ass fully exposed.

Mrs. Hanson's trained hands went to work rubbing up and down her daughter's lovely back. As she worked her way down Mrs. Hanson's thumbs found their way to her daughter's firm asscheeks, then down between her well-muscled thighs. "Ooooh!" Susie cooed, and then giggled "Tee-hee!" as Mrs. Hanson marveled at the firmness of her daughter's young pussy.She'll loosen up a bit after a couple of years of being with a man, Mrs. Hanson thought.

A steady kneading down one leg and then to other, all the way to the calves and the feet, and it was time for Mrs. Hanson to perform the full-body technique. Dropping her towel, she was able to appreciate herself in the bathroom mirror. Her solar worship program gave her an eye-appealing all-over tan, without any distinct tanlines. Turning to inspect her tight ass, she was also able to confirm the effectiveness of the thousands of sit-ups she performed daily; there was but the slightest bulge at her waistline, not at all unpleasant.