Mrs. Hanson Ch. 04

Story Info
Susie takes it up the tailpipe.
7.9k words
4.49
210k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday night. Joy Hanson and her just-turned eighteen-year-old daughter Susie were sitting around in their underwear watching their favorite show,Desperately Horny Housewives.The mother-daughter tag team had enjoyed another long weekend of sharing their favorite boy-toy, Susie's boyfriend Johnny Buzzcock, and now the girls needed some "quiet time" to recharge their batteries, as it were.

Little Susie wore a simple white silk camisole. Her full, firm young tits strained against the thin material and her pointy nipples poked straight out. Her mother was in a simple matching black bra and panty combination; the lace-edged scalloped demi-bra Mrs. Hanson wore allowed her 44DDs to jut out like a shelf. The lace-topped, thigh-high stockings she wore displayed the mature woman's well-formed legs quite nicely as she reclined on the sofa.

"Mama, I don't understand why that woman is groveling like that in front of the other woman," Susie said, referring to the scene playing out on the screen in the darkened living room.

"She's desperately horny," Mrs. Hanson explained.

"But that's another woman!" Susie observed.

"Yeah," her mother idly acknowledged. As the scene unfolded, the two women on the screen began to caress each other. Clothes began to peel off and go to the floor, until the actresses were clad in nothing but their scant lacy underthings.

"Hey, this is a pretty good show!" Susie said cheerfully.

"I like to follow the plot," her mother said.

"What plot?" Susie asked, "This is nothing but softcore porn, Mama!"

"No it's not, it'sart," her mother replied, "Watch this next part!" On screen, one of the women was fastening a massive, sixteen-inch, strap-on dildo about her waist.

"Whoa," little Susie Hanson remarked as the other actress went to her knees and began slobbering all over the dildo, before taking the head of it into her mouth; it was a loving fellatio scene.

"This is something I don't understand, Mama," little Susie said. "The thing is a dildo; why bother sucking on it?"

"I think she's lubing it up," Mrs. Hanson said.

"Lubing it up?" Susie asked.

"For this next part." As the girls watched, the actress who was on her knees before her strap-on wearing counterpart got up, turned around, bent over slightly and spread her buttcheeks. Little Susie Hanson's jaw dropped as she watched the woman wearing the strap-on dildo began to gently force it up the other woman's anus. Soon the two actresses on screen were involved in a loving girl-humps-girl-from-behind-with-a-strap-on scenario of sweet Sapphic love. The woman who was 'taking it' threw her head back in ecstasy as her lesbian lover reached around to cup her full, firm tits.

"Whoa," was all Little Susie could say. She wasn't sure if it was art or what, but whatever it was, it sure as hell wasn't softcore.

Later, as mother and daughter were kissing each other good night before retiring for bed, Little Susie asked, "Mama, should I let Johnny, you know, 'give it to me' that way?" The two women had their arms about each other's necks, their full, firm breasts pressing delightfully against each other.

"What way, darling?" Mrs. Hanson asked sweetly as she lovingly moved a strand of hair from her daughter's face.

"You know, like the girl in that show. Should I let Johnny 'give it to me'up the tailpipe?"

Mrs. Hanson hesitated, carefully collecting her thoughts before she answered her daughter's query. "Why ever do you ask, darling?"

"Well, it just seemed to be something I'd like toexplore, a way ofgetting closer to Johnny than ever before."

"Well, quite honestly, I think if something gives your man pleasure you should certainly consider it..."

"Oh, I want to try it all, Mama, everything! Facials, golden showers, 'D-P', everything!"

The younger Hanson woman was at an awakening stage in her life and was displaying a healthy curiosity in all things sexual. Still, Mrs. Hanson thought, her daughter might be moving too far, too fast. "Well..."

"Well what, Mama?" the younger girl asked.

"Well, let's just say you might want to do a little preparation before going the 'backdoor' route." Mrs. Hanson looked deep into her daughter's eyes. "I tell you what, Susie," she said, "Perhaps we should go shopping tomorrow, and we'll talk it over then."

"Oh, Mom!" Little Susie said brightly, "You're thecoolest!" She enjoyed the way her relationship with her mother was developing in new and exciting ways.

The two Hanson women kissed goodnight the way they usually did; full on the lips, long, slow and lovingly.

* * *

Then next day Mrs. Hanson picked up her daughter right after school. The next stop was the mall.

Coming straight from school, Little Susie was wearing her Stuffville High cheerleader uniform. It was a two-piece outfit that featured averyshort miniskirt and a separate long-sleeved halter-top, done in the purple and gold colors of the Stuffville High Trojans Football Team, a.k.a. the Purple Helmeted Warriors.

Mrs. Hanson could not help but notice that her daughter had almost outgrown her cheerleader outfit. Susie's round breasts seemed ready to burst out of the tight halter-top - she'd truly developed over this past year at school - and the hem of her skirt seemed to be getting shorter and shorter. Why, she was sure it had started as a mid-thigh length, and yet now it seemed so short it barely covered her cunt!

Mrs. Hanson was wearing her trademark black leather miniskirt and a cardigan sweater that seemed to barely contain her pendulous sweater puppies. The lacy edges of her well-filled, black brassiere were enticingly visible, and the long strand of pearls that she always wore nestled in the valley of her cleavage like a glistening puddle of translucent liquid.

As her mother's heels clicked across the shiny floor of the mall Little Susie could not help but notice the appreciative stares they received from not only the men, but quite a few of the women shoppers as well. This was the usual effect her mother's well-formed stocking-clad legs had on people, and it made Little Susie's young chest swell with pride.

Their first stop was the lingerie boutique,Victoria's Dirty Little Secret. Mistress Veronica, the shopkeeper, greeted the Hanson girls with her usual Euro-style kiss-on-both-cheeks; "Oh, Joy,dahling!" kissy-kissy-smooch-smooch, "it's been positivelyages!And the young Miss Susie! Oh come here,dahling!" kissy-kissy-smooch-smooch, "What will you be interested in today? We've just gotten in a shipment of crotchless panties in the loveliest Belgian lace."

"Well, wemightbe interested in something like that," Mrs. Hanson said, "but I think we need to take Little Susie into your 'special' department first."

"Ohreally?" Mistress Veronica still held the younger Hanson girl in her arms. Leaning back, she regarded Little Susie and smiled, "My, we've been progressing rather quickly, then, haven't we? Why, Susie, it seems it was only last week we were decking you out in virginal white lingerie, for your deflowering."

Susie smiled nervously, and was quite relieved when her mother spoke up, "There's something I think she's ready to beintroduced to."

The vampish shopkeeper led the two Hanson women through a beaded curtain to the back room. Little Susie's eyes went wide as she took in the assortment of dildos, vibrators, cock rings, body harnesses and other paraphernalia on display. "What will it be today, then," Mistress Veronica smiled sweetly as she held up a thing that looked like a part from the International Space Station, "A nice personal massager with assorted attachments? Perhaps some soft wrist restraints, or maybe a ball gag?"

"Well, ah, actually, what we're interested in looking at is yourbuttplugcollection, ha! ha!" Mrs. Hanson said, with a nervous little laugh.

"Ah! Yes! We have everything one might wish for to fully explore the pleasures of anal love!" Mistress Veronica led the girls over to a glass display case that contained a dizzying variety of curiously curved devices with knobbed heads and flared bases. "This is for yourself, Madam? Or for the young Miss?"

Little Susie blushed a deep red as her mother explained, "Uh, my daughter Susie is going to require a little 'loosening up' back there."

"I'm not a virgin," Little Susie said demurely, "but I'm a BUTT virgin."

"Well then might I suggest a starter set?" the shopkeeper smiled as she reached within the glass case and placed one of the exotic buttplugs on the counter, then one slightly larger version of the first, and finally a formidable monster that Susie thought looked big enough to plug a whale's anus. "This one is called 'The Big BOHICA'," Mistress Veronica explained.

"Uh, BOHICA?" Little Susie asked.

"Bend-Over-Here-It-Comes-Again," Mistress Veronica smiled.

"I believe we'll take these two," Mrs. Hanson said. Susie was quite relieved to see her Mother indicating the two smaller buttplugs.

"Very well," said Mistress Veronica as she returned the Big BOHICA to the glass display case. "Will you be requiring some lube?"

"That might be a good idea," Mrs. Hanson said, making a selection from the assortment of lotions and lubricants located along a side shelf. Little Susie was alarmed when her mother opened the little jar of lubricant she had just selected and began to lube up the smaller of the two buttplugs. "You might as well bend over and grasp your ankles, Susie," she said, "the sooner we get your 'backdoor' loosened up, the easier it will be for you to 'take it' back there."

"Uh, yes Mother," Susie said nervously. Her mother was quite right, after all. This was Tuesday, and if she were to give herself 'that way' to Johnny this coming weekend, she'd need to start getting herself ready for the Big Event right now.

Little Susie reached under the skirt of her cheerleader uniform and pulled her panties halfway down her thighs, then dutifully bent over and grasped her ankles. Her pretty little pink rosebud of an asshole was quite exposed, right above the smooth, fat lips of her bald cameltoe.

"I'm ready, Mother."

"You'll feel a little pressure," her mother said. Miss Veronica looked on approvingly as Mrs. Hanson placed the round, blunt end of the buttplug on her daughter's asslips. Then, with her hands spread out on Susie's buttcheeks, she pressed on the flat, flared end of the buttplug with both thumbs. Little Susie was almost certain she heard an audible >BLOOP!< sound as the buttplug slipped in, held securely in place by her tight anal sphincter muscle.

"There!" Mrs. Hanson announced, patting Little Susie on the ass as she pulled her daughter's panties up. "I think you'll be ready by Friday night!"

Little Susie laughed nervously, and Miss Veronica smiled, nodding her head up and down. "Oh, you're going to make some young man SO HAPPY!" she reassured the young girl.

"Susie, why don't you go look at those crotchless panties Miss Veronica mentioned earlier?" Mrs. Hanson said. "There's one more thing I want to look over with Miss Veronica."

"Yes, Mama!" Susie said gaily as she made her way to the front of the story. As she perused through the delightful lacy ruffles and frills of the panty collection, Little Susie kept looking over her shoulder at the back of her skirt, and looking at the reflection of her backside in the full-length mirror.Does it show? she wondered,does it show?

Later, as mother and daughter walked arm-in-arm through the mall, Little Susie became more accustomed to the presence of the anal intruder nestled tightly between her young, round asscheeks. It was kind of a turn on, really.I'm walking through the mall with my mother,she thought,and I've got a buttplug shoved up my ass!Her little secret made her smile every time she noticed a man eyeballing her mother and herself.

"Now remember, Susie, you've got to keep your buttplug in all day, everyday, until Friday night."

"Everyday? But what about gym class on Tuesdays and Thursdays?" the young girl asked, clearly distressed. "The other girls will laugh at me when we're all naked together in the showers."

"Of course, you'll want to remove it before gym class, Susie," her mother said, to Susie's eternal relief. "Just go to one of the stalls in the girls restroom and take it out, then wipe it off with a wet wipe and put it into your purse. Everything will be just fine." Her mother patted the young girl on the arm.

"Oh, Mom, you think of everything!"

"Of course, dear," Mrs. Hanson replied, "I'm your mother!"

* * *

All week long, the anticipation of her plan for the upcoming weekend was driving Little Susie nuts. Whenever she was with Johnny Buzzcock at school, whether it was in the hallway between classes or out in the bleachers during lunch, however, she was careful to keep her ass away from his wandering hands. Susie didn't want Johnny to discover her 'little secret'; Friday night's 'backdoor action' was to be a total surprise.

For his part, Johnny Buzzcock was totally confused as usual. Along with her promises of a special Friday night date at her place, Susie's coy, hot-and-cold behavior was driving him totally nuts. Whenever they were together, hanging out around their lockers in the hallway or on the school grounds during lunchtime, Susie seemed to pull away from him, especially if he went to put his arm around her waist. And yet at the same time she continued give him sweet smiles and shiny eyes; she passed him notes in class reminding him of their date, and promising him lots of "fun and action" Friday night.

Adding to his mental turmoil was the knowing looks he'd get from Susie's mom whenever he saw her, in the hallway or passing by her office; Mrs. Hanson was the official Athletic Supporter of Stuffville High. Damn! that woman knew how to make him squirm.

On Wednesday Mrs. Hanson confronted Johnny in the school hall. "Johnny, I'd like to see you in my office, if I could."

Oh no,he thought,here we go again!

But it didn't turn out to be what he thought. When he reported to her office, Mrs. Hanson looked up cheerfully over her half-rimmed reading glasses and smiled. "Hello Johnny," she said, coming around the desk. "Please have a seat." Mrs. Hanson indicated one of the chairs, not the little sofa - to his eternal relief - and then she took the other chair, on the same side of the desk as him. He was almost able to see up her skirt as she crossed her legs and smiled at him.

Mrs. Hanson was dressed in her customary school getup; her black leather mini - only she could make a black leather miniskirt look conservative - and a simple cardigan that struggled to contain her pair of massive Winnebagos. Mrs. Hanson wore her chestnut colored hair up done in back and held in place with a pencil, as usual, and her trademark string of pearls dangled down and drew Johnny's eyes directly to her monster-sized cans.

"First of all, Johnny, I want you to relax," Mrs. Hanson smiled. "This isn't what you think - there's just a few things I think we need to discuss."

Johnny swallowed hard. "Yes, ma'am."

"First of all, I'd like to say that despite certain, uh, intimacies that you and I have shared, I appreciate the way you've continued to treat me as a member of the school faculty, at school during school hours."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You can feel free to call me Joy, however, when it's right to," she said, smiling. The hand she placed on his thigh was meant to comfort and soothe, but it seemed to be having the opposite effect on Johnny's pulse and blood pressure. "Uh, yes, uh, 'Joy'..." he ventured.

"Now isn't one of those times," Mrs. Hanson corrected him.

"Uh, sorry, Mrs. Hanson," Johnny replied. Mrs. Hanson was confusing the fuck out of him, as usual.

"I just wanted to let you know that what's gone on between you and I should have no effect on your relationship with Susie," Mrs. Hanson continued. "What you and I have, uh, 'experienced' together was different."

"Yes, Mrs. Hanson." As he answered her he found his gaze being drawn more and more to the rounded tops of Mrs. Hanson's ample breasts. The mature woman's mammoth mammaries were having a mild hypnotic effect on Johnny.

"Let me see, how can I say this?" The older woman inhaled deeply, and suddenly several of the buttons up and down the front of her cardigan seemed ready to rip loose and fire across the room. "At first, I must confess, my intent was to protect my daughter, and the course of action I chose was to provide an, uh, 'distraction', shall we say? for your natural urges." Mrs. Hanson seemed to be struggling for words. "I'm afraid I succeeded beyond my wildest expectations," Mrs. Hanson smiled over her wireframe reading glasses.

"Er, um, uh..." Johnny replied, with his usual conversational brilliance.

"When it became obvious that Little Susie had reached a certain point in her life, however..." Mrs. Hanson broke into a wide smile, leaned forward and put her hand on Johnny's thigh again. "Little Susie!" she laughed, "I'm sorry, but I can't help but think of her as Little Susie! It's what she's gone by since she was a child!" Mrs. Hanson composed herself and continued. "Anyway, after I became aware that Susie was ready to, shall we say, 'go further' with you than you'd gone before, then things changed. And since then I've been willing to help her, uh, 'explore' this part of her life."

"Um, err, uh..." Johnny answered.

"Anyway that's what I wanted to tell you," Mrs. Hanson said, "And I want to let you know that anytime you want someone to talk to, if you need to talk to an adult for a more mature point of view, for example, I'm always here for you Johnny. I know how it is for to be young; what you're going through at this stage of your life. I'll always be here for you. Anything, anytime, no matter what. Night, or day."

Mrs. Hanson stood up; it was obvious that the meeting had come to a close. Johnny got up, and promptly dropped his schoolbooks on the floor. Mrs. Hanson was straightening out her miniskirt and pulling down the bottom of her cardigan as she stood up; this had the effect of emphasizing her enormous boobs all the more, and when Johnny straightened up from picking up his books his face was buried between Mrs. Hanson's gargantuan pair of knockers.

"Mmmph! Mmmm! Urrrg!" Johnny mumbled as he tried to come up for air.

"Oh, Johnny! I didn't mean this very moment! Not right now!" Mrs. Hanson laughed, pulling him up and holding him away from her cleavage. Johnny hoped she saw it for what it was; an accidental collision between his face and her huge, round tits, nothing more. Johnny sorted out his books under his arm and turned to the door.

"Oh, and Johnny," Mrs. Hanson added.

"Huh?" Johnny turned to see Mrs. Hanson standing in such a way as if she expected a kiss; a short little peck-on-the-cheek greeting type of kiss. "Oh, uh..." he said, leaning forward, lips puckered. At the last moment the older woman turned her face and met his lips with hers, pulling him to her and pressing her entire body against his.

The kiss was long and slow; Mrs. Hanson parted her lips and their tongues met. Her massive breasts pressed up against Johnny's chest; this had the predictable effect. As Mrs. Hanson sucked on his tongue, the mature woman ground her hot box against Johnny's hardening cock.

Mrs. Hanson finally released the young man. "Oh! I don't know what just came over me," Mrs. Hanson putting a hand to her chest. "You seem to have some kind of effect on me, Johnny. Go along now, and we'll see you over at our place Friday night."