Mrs Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we kissed again. This time it was a long, lingering kiss. And all the time I continued to stroke her warm, damp, fabric-covered honeypot with my fingertips.

'You're getting me all wet,' Linda said, as we broke from our kiss.

'I think that's the idea,' I said.

Linda just smiled.

I gently pushed the gusset to one side and began to explore, directly, the source of her wetness.

Meanwhile, Linda reached down and took my almost erect penis from out of its hiding place. 'Mmm. What have we here?'

'Just a little something which I like to keep at hand for occasions such as this,' I said.

'It doesn't seem very little to me,' Linda said.

'Well, you are encouraging it to grow.'

'It's very nice,' she said. 'Much nicer than the one that I keep in my drawer by my bed. Where do the batteries go?'

'No batteries,' I said.

'No batteries? Gosh, whatever will they think of next? Perhaps we should get these out of the way,' she said, sliding her knickers down over her hips. 'Then I can see how this handsome battery-less cock feels inside me.'

I kissed her again and then guided her back onto the bed.

In the morning, we both woke early. It was just getting light. Outside the birds were already in full song. And from somewhere out on the marsh there came a shrill kee-yoo followed by a chattering kyek-ek-ek-ek.

Linda smiled and nodded towards the window. 'That'll be the cock,' she said. 'The Harrier. He's out and about early this morning.' And then she lifted the duvet slightly and peered down at my naked body. 'Oh, and look, I do believe this other handsome cock is also rising.'

We both agreed that it would be a pity to waste the opportunity and, as a result, I was a bit late getting to Hastings that morning.

12