Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 1Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled down to exchange kisses with Erin. "I'll think about eating pussy instead."

We lay there talking and touching for a while. Relaxing. Erin stayed stretched out over me. I put my arm around Margot and she snuggled close. Erin didn't move much, but when she did we could tell that she was a bit achy downstairs. No more Mr Snake for her that night.

After a bit the ladies got up. They disappeared into the bathroom together. I think Margot gave Erin something to clean herself out and ease that ache. Both looked fresher, and Erin wasn't walking as tenderly. Whatever it was obviously worked.

I took my turn at the facilities in the guest bathroom. Margot keeps that stocked for visitors. She's got a few things there just for me. I took a quick shower. Hot, then two minutes of cold. I needed it to wake me up. The ladies were wearing me out. I knew that they weren't finished with Mr Snake yet.

Margot ended up licking Erin's little puss while I serviced Margot's again with my tongue. Their last orgasms that night were as wild and wonderful as their first. Erin's right. Margot is a horn dog. That's okay. I am too. Me and Mr Snake.

He got his last one that night too during a tongue bath. A double tongue bath. The two ladies went down on me together that time. They took turns sucking my dick and licking my balls and vice versa. Margot even brought herself off as I filled her mouth with cum. Erin wanted a taste too, so she ended up sucking the residue off after Margot swallowed my load and released my cock.

By that time, we all were whipped. I brushed my teeth, etc. in the guest bath while the ladies used Margot's. We all met back in the bed and curled up together. I let them place me in the center. They both took a shoulder and we all soon were snoozin'.

We all woke early the next morning. Margot first I guess, because I woke to the sensation of a pair of soft lips tugging on Mr Snake. I laid there enjoying the moment, then glanced over to see Erin's eyes open sleepily. She blinked, then took in the scene. When she looked back at me, her eyes were dancing.

Unless we'd had a visitor in the night, the hump beneath the comforter could only be Margot tucked between my legs. Erin snuggled over to me for a morning peck on the cheek, then popped up to the bathroom, bare butt flashing in the morning light.

Nice pooper!

From the way she was moving, I could tell that she was a bit tender about the midsection. Not crippled, but definitely sore. No Mr Snake for her today. She came back minutes later, morning fresh and giggling with a bottle of mouthwash in hand.

I took a swig, then pulled her down to my chest. Not as good as a toothbrush, but better than nothing. Besides, Mr Snake was heavily involved. Margot never sweats the small stuff: that we were awake and moving didn't bother her in the least. She didn't let anything distract her from her morning workout. The blowjob she was giving me was as terrific as always.

Erin leaned into me for a kiss. She laid across my chest folded in my arms as we spent some time discovering new things about each other. I reached down below her naked ass to find her button, and spent some time massaging her pussylips and especially her clit. Great face. Really soft lips. We were both breathing heavy before she pulled back.

About then I got a bit distracted, which made her giggle again. Margot was deep-throating Mr Snake. I defy any guy to maintain under those conditions, particularly as Erin began teasing my nipples with her teeth and tongue, sucking and nibbling.

As she worked me over, she reached down beneath the covers to cup the back of Margot's head, holding her face to my cock. A muffled moan rose from beneath, demanding lips buzzing around my shaft. Trapped between them, I laid back and let it happen.

After twenty minutes of bliss locked between the two ladies, I felt Margot's throat massaging my dick. With a vast groan, I erupted, filling her mouth with my cum. She swallowed, then licked the remnants from my cock. A final caress, then her head poked out from under the covers. She was grinning as usual, with a drop of cum on her chin.

"That's another thing I love about you Margot", I said with a lazy smile. "You do know how to brighten a new day. Mr Snake says 'Thank You'."

"He already said 'Good Morning' Studley", she said, grinning. "And good morning to you too!" She patted my cheek, then moved out from beneath the covers.

She stopped long enough to give me a peck on the mouth and accept a passionate kiss from Erin, then slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom herself. I flipped Erin onto her back and gave her a passionate kiss of my own, spoiled slightly when she began giggling again. I grinned back and pinched her nipple before padding downstairs to start the coffee. Erin whistled as I walked away naked. Her voice followed me down the hall.

"Hey! Nice ass, for a guy!" she shouted as I disappeared down the stairs.

While the coffee was brewing, I took the time for morning ablutions, then came back with a full carafe, three mugs and sundry on a tray. Meanwhile those two were back in the bed, breast-to-breast sucking face and murmuring to each other, with Margot stretched out between Erin's widespread thighs. Oh baby! The memory makes my dick hard.

I laid out beside them, sipping my coffee and watching as they made long, slow, steamy love to each other. Margot was the aggressor. She attacked Erin, both anxious and eager to bring her to orgasm.

Erin too was caught up in the action. Neither spared a glance for me.

Time out.

Well, maybe a glance. But they certainly weren't distracted by my presence. If anything, I think it added to their excitement to have me watch. Mr Snake was recovering rapidly.

Time in.

Finally writhing as one, belly-to-belly, grinding their hairless pussies together, both ladies lit off, first Erin, then Margot an instant later.

Erin lay limp and panting, yet lost in her climax, but the action only whetted Margot's appetite. She almost leapt off of Erin's body and onto mine. This was Margot at her most hyper.

I rolled on my back and that quick she was astride me with Mr Snake in hand. I held her thighs as she ran the head of my dick along her slit, quickly coating the nut with her juices. Almost before I could take a breath she rose up on her haunches and pressed the head between the lips of her sex. She poised for a moment, anticipation on her face, then jammed herself down, driving the shaft deep into her pussy. Like that we were off.

Hard. Fast. Deep. Completely wild.

It was a furious fuck: no thought of tenderness or technique. Just two animals rutting frantically. Body-slamming sex.

I took her breasts in my hands, gently squeezing and rolling her fat nipples between my fingers, lightly pinching. She steadied herself, hands locked to my forearms as she bounced up and down, driving my dick deep into her body, moaning and talkin' trash with each push.

I joined in with some trash of my own, then Erin woke up a bit and added some too, urging Margot along. She reached behind to squeeze Margot's bare butt, then added a smack or four across her friend's asscheeks. Margot was flyin'.

Suddenly her eyes popped open and let out a wail. Erin had pressed between her buttcheeks and stabbed a finger into her ass. Margotlaunched, gasping obscenities. That pulled me in with her. I grabbed her hips, holding tight and jack-hammered up, roaring as my cum jetted deep into her pussy.

Margot soared again, wailing to the ceiling, as she felt my dick pulsing, clutching my arms, grinding her pussylips against my pubic bone and straining against me. Erin joined the party, fingering her own clit and Margot's ass, echoing Margot's moans, shivering as she came too.

We three strained together for a few moments as the last of our mutual orgasms faded, then collapsed back on the bed. Margot fell to my chest, then slowly stretched out her legs, laying limp atop me. A thoroughly deflated Mr Snake slowly oozed out of her puss as we lay gasping together. I pulled Erin close so that her head tucked into the hollow of my shoulder. Face to face, the girls gave each other intimate kisses as I gently stroked their bare backs.

"God, that was so hot!", Erin breathed. "If I wasn't so achy downstairs, I'd jump on him myself."

"Thank God for small favors", I said softly. "After that session with your gal-pal here, even I need at least a few minutes to recoup."

Both ladies giggled and tilted their faces up to kiss my cheeks.

"Don't tell me that you're finally worn out", Margot laughed, rubbing her breasts against my chest. "I don't think that's ever happened before, at least, not when you've been with me!"

"Lady, you can't make me feel bad", I answered. "Any guy would be worn out after fucking like that with you two. You're both hotties alone. Together as a tag-team, you're about as much as any man can handle."

I pulled her face up for a kiss. "You've done it again sweetie", I murmured. "Every time I'm with you, you top yourself. Thank you."

"Ahhh! I bet you say that to all the girls", she whispered. But the glow in her eyes let me know that the complement had been well received.

I squeezed Erin's bottom as I kissed her too. "…And thank you too, little girl", I said with a grin. "I think… Naahh, I know that it was as memorable as you had hoped."

"No doubt James", she whispered. "You and our girlfriend here…", she patted Margot's butt, "…made this better than I could have dreamed. If she doesn't mind, I'm gonna join your 'Fuck Buddy' club."

"What d'ya think Margot…? Is there a space open for me?" She arched her eyebrows as she glanced at Margot.

Margot didn't hesitate. "Hell yes!", she exclaimed, lifting her head from my chest, her face alight. "I don't mind at all. And we don't have to meet all together either. Sometimes I'll want him all to myself, as I'm sure you will too. But other times we three can meet together. This kind of action is just my style."

Margot was getting Margot-hyper again. I could almost see her pussyjuices flowing at the thought.

"You don't mind, do you Studley?", she implored, batting her eyelashes at me. "I promise it'll be lots of fun for you."

As if Mr Snake would ever forgive me if I refused.

"Well… I don't know… You're asking a lot you know…"

About then, Margot started rubbing her bare tits against my chest and kissing my face.

"Please…? Please…? Please…?", she whined like a little girl begging her daddy for a treat, licking my jawline.

Erin joined in, nibbling on my ear and running her fingertips along my thigh.

"Please…? Please…? Please…?" she breathed, then ran her moist tongue along my neck, sending little bolts of lightning straight to my nuts.

Mr Snake was likin' that.

"Well… Okay… If that what you two really want…", I said with feigned reluctance. "I'm in…"

Margot reached down and smacked my hip. "As if you'd ever turn down such an offer, you jerk!", she laughed. "By the way, your Mr Snake gave you away."

She was right of course. My dick was getting hard at the thought, sliding up the groove of her ass. She reached back and gave it a stroke, then patted the head gently.

"Whoa boy! Down!", she said, squeezing the shaft. "We've got to get you some breakfast first. You're gonna need your strength before we're done with you today."

She grabbed my face and slid up my body to kiss me. "We don't want to have you pass out on us quite yet…"

Erin took over, pulling my face to hers. "Yeah Studley", she murmured, mimicking Margot's whisper. "My poor little pussy is starting to feel much better now… Maybe we can try a little slow fucking after breakfast…"

That did it. Mr Snake was wide awake again.

Suffice to say, he was snoozin' again, completely satisfied by that afternoon. As were Margot and Erin, my new 'fuck buddy' tandem. Erin and I did manage another scene, with Margot along as a helper, making sure that Erin little Ms Puss stayed nice and wet. Between the two of them, I was exhausted.

Esther from the deli arrived somewhere in there too, carrying a basket of goodies. We all restored our strength, and spent some time with talk, touch and taste too. All-in-all, a marvelous date, with the promise of more good times to come. I drove home a happy guy.

Time out.

Oh. One last thing. Remember the scene on the roof? Turns out we did have an audience. One that Margot had set up. I told you that she was working on a session with me, her and a hard-core lesbian girly-girl didn't I?

Erin wasn't that girl.

Three ladies had rooms set up by Margot at that hotel I mentioned. All had binoculars trained on us. None of them were aware of the others, but all three commented to Margot that they enjoyed the show, particularly watching me stretch out naked sipping a beer. Apparently I gave them a good view of Mr Snake in repose.

Something special came of her plan. But that's a different story.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

Blowjob – Fellatio; Sucking on a penis, usually to orgasm; oral sex.

Cervix – The narrow outer end of a woman's uterus; the entrance to a woman's womb.

Cherry – Virgin; unbroached; hymen intactus.

Clit – Clitoris.

Dick – Penis.

Eating pussy – performing cunnilingus; oral stimulation (using ones lips, teeth and/or tongue) of a woman's vulva and/or clitoris.

Face – (1)Kissing. (2) Oral sex; cunnilingus or fellatio; see 'Blowjob' or 'Eating pussy'.

Fruit Loops – Crazy; excited beyond the ability to control oneself.

Fuck-buddy – A friend with whom one has casual, no-strings sex; a sex partner without strong or entangling emotional ties; can be but not necessarily is a close friend.

Girly-girl - A young woman with a strictly feminine personality; think pink ribbons and bows.

Homer – Idiot; moron; from the character Homer Simpson of 'The Simpsons'.

Horn-dog – A person who is constantly 'horny' or sexually stimulated and on the lookout for a sexual partner or partners with whom to mate.

Hyper – In the state of excitement; stimulated; awake, aware and vocal.

Misawa – A city on the northern tip of the island of Honshū Japan; the US Military maintains a base there.

Mons – Mons Veneris or Mons Pubis; New Latin in origin; literally, 'eminence of Venus'; a rounded eminence of fatty tissue upon the pubic symphysis especially of the human female.

Mutha – Exclaimation of sorts; short for Mother-Fucker; very good.

Phatalicious – Phat; cool; the ultimate in good; better than great; stupendous.

Pissed off – Angry (very).

Pooper – Ass; buttocks (usually a woman's).

Pussy – Vulva; the external genatilia of a woman.

Scha-wait – Sweet; better than the best.

Snoozin' – Sound asleep.

Talkin' trash – Using 'dirty' or obscene language to add to a sexual partner's excitement.

Tits – Breasts.

Tongue bath – Fellatio or cunnilingus; oral sex; see 'Blowjob' or 'Eating pussy'.

Trinity – A character from the movie trilogy 'The Matrix'.

Zooming or Zoomin' – In the state of orgasm

12