Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered that I had a couple of teachers who would have had they been wearing panties when I did walk through their bedroom doors naked. As it was, they just got creamy.

Bethany's eyes got big, then she burst out laughing. I don't think she believed me.

We sipped our coffee, gabbing for a while. Then she went for refills, of course with the comforter wrapped around her shoulders. When she came back with a mug in either hand, I took the mugs while she spread the comforter across the bed. Then hopped in, propped herself against my shoulder, and accepted hers back.

We gabbed for a while as we finished our coffee. I kept the conversation light. The topics did not include anything to do with her work, which was deliberate on my part. Mostly I listened

Time out.

There's another secret I'll share with you: learn to listen. Most guys spend way too much time talking about themselves, and far too little time listening to the woman talk about herself. Try listening for a change. You'll be amazed how intelligent and attractive she finds you, when you keep your mouth shut for a while.

At the right moment of course.

Time in.

Bethany was back to her old self: her mind running in fifty different directions at once: Movies, books, politics – national, regional, local and those at the university – but mostly gossip. She has the inside scoop on a lot of things.

She finished her coffee and snuggled down against me again as she told me the latest rumors. The word around the campus was that the Chancellor was boinking a certain Visiting Professor. Better yet, the Professor is twenty years younger than the Chancellor. Better than that, she had once been one of his students.

Still better yet, while Chancellor was out getting a piece of strange pussy with the Professor, the Chancellor's wife also had something going on the side. Better than that was that the 'something' was her 27-year-old tennis instructor. Best of all, the instructor was female. Somebody named Mandy or Sandy or something like that.

That woke Mr Snake from his nap.

Time out.

Remember Sandi? She's one of my 'sisters', Margot's former partner. I wasn't completely certain, but how many Tennis instructors by the name of "Sandy or Mandy" could there be? Now I knew the identity of her new love, the older woman. No wonder she kept the relationship close to her chest. I made a mental note to have a chat with her soon. I wanted her to know that the rumors were flying. It wasn't my business, but I'd hated to see her get blind-sided.

We had that conversation not long afterwards. My guesses were on the money. She swore me to secrecy. The rumors started to die down shortly thereafter. But I don't think the affair is over. Sandi looked like she was in love when I talked to her

Time in.

Like I said, Mr Snake was sniffing again. He rolled over and brushed Bethany's leg. She looked up at me and grinned as she grabbed hold of him. Yep, he was definitely awake now.

Bethany stopped talking and reached up with her free hand to pull my head down for a kiss. While our lips met, her other hand ran up and down my shaft, stroking me to full stand. Her cupped fingers slid my foreskin back. The head of my dick surged upward, swollen fat and ready.

While Bethany played with my cock, I began caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. Soon the play of my fingers tweaking caused her nipples to ripen, bursting forth from her chest. I could feel her crinkled buds throbbing with the beat of her heart.

Bethany broke from the kiss, and pushed me back against the pillow. She threw the comforter back then straddled me, taking my erection in her hand. Her pussy was wet with her juices. She ran the head of my dick along the divide of her sex, teasing herself. When the nut was thoroughly lubricated, she rose to her knees and planted it within the tight entry of her vagina.

With a convulsive shudder, she rammed her body down, driving my shaft deep. In one push, she'd taken a good six inches within her puss. Her breath hissed from her pursed lips, and her eyes grew wide with almost pain as my shaft stretched her vagina. She held herself there, impaled upon my cock for a few moments, eyes closed and breathing deeply. Then she gave me a crazy grin.

I knew what she wanted next. Bethany likes to face me as we fuck. She clutched my shoulders, and I held her little butt steady in my hands as she pulled her legs from beneath her one at a time. She wrapped her long legs around my hips. When she was set, she linked her fingers behind my neck, then leaned back as I settled her onto my cock.

As she worked herself up and down on my cock, I began nuzzling her swollen nipples. She arched her neck, raising her chest to my lips. Her eyes closed and gave a shuddering moan as my lips, tongue and teeth began working those sweet berries without pause.

Bethany can't take my whole length. I bottom out after about nine inches. This position ensures that neither of us can get carried away. The first time we made it, she climbed on top and got too enthusiastic riding cowgirl, then could barely walk afterwards. A woman's cervix can't take a whole lot of abuse.

This position also has the benefit of giving me great access to her body. It also allows me to control the timing. I can make it go as fast or slow as I want. This time, I wanted slow. We must have fucked for a half-hour before I sensed her need to cum.

We were both ready. I grinned at her, and she knew it was coming. Her eyes grew wide, then she grinned that crazy grin at me again. As she rolled her hips, fucking herself on my cock, I steadied her butt with one hand and began stroking her clit with the other. Bethany adores that.

Between my fingers tweaking her nipples and petting her clit while she fucked herself on my dick, Bethany was soon teetering on the edge of orgasm. Suddenly she let out a wail and began rocking her hips frantically. Shudders rippled through her slender body as she came, then again.

When she was lost in the second orgasm, I cupped her skinny asscheeks in my hands and began pumping. The sight of her making it carried me over the top too. She loves the feeling of my hands gripping her buttcheeks, pulling her onto my cock as I pump into her pussy.

Her third orgasm coincided with mine. I let out a bellow of my own as the cum jetted from my cock to splash against the walls of her vagina. She jammed herself down, holding me deep inside and wailed as she felt my cock pulse with cum.

Bethany strained against me for an eternity before she released her grip on my neck. She fell back between my legs with my cock still buried in her puss and her legs still locked around my hips. I squeezed her asscheeks as she laid there gasping. I went as limp as she, leaning back against the headboard, and catching my breath.

She looked up at me with dreamy eyes. Her chest was heaving, and she was all sweaty and shiny from good sex. She smiled then said softly, "I just figured it out… I know what's wrong with the code…"

Yep. My pal was all better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

Anxi Oolong – an exotic blend of tea from the Anxi district of the Fukien province of China

Bee-sting (breasts) – Shallow bumps like the swollen flesh surrounding a bee sting or an insect bite.

Buss(ed) – kiss; kissed.

Code – the basic machine 'language' used to write instructions for a computer; not to be confused with 'Basic', which is a programming language.

Double-A (cup) – the smallest bra cup size available for a woman; also known as 'Almost A' cup.

Gorge (The) – The Columbia River out of Hood River Oregon USA, the Windsurfing Capitol of the World; if you windsurf, you know of The Gorge.

Jameson's – the premier Irish whiskey.

Mr Davis – Miles Davis, THE premier jazz trumpeteer; "A Touch of Blue" is the title tune on his signature album (series of recordings).

Sac – scrotum.

Six-pack (gut) – well-developed abdominal muscles; when toned to a certain point, the muscles form a series of ridges beneath the skin which resemble a double row of soda or beer cans – a six-pack.

Strange (pussy) – If married or otherwise attached, a sexual partner other than one's mate or significant other.

Supreme pizza – the ultimate brain-food for computer techies and hackers: a pizza witheverything, including anchovies; with extra pepperoni, if the problem to be solved is particularly difficult.

12