Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

Story Info
Teacher! James is being nasty again!
19.7k words
4.65
29.4k
4

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the eleventh installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter III, Interlude VIII, Lillian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart... sexy... sophisticated... and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

In this interlude we finally get to spend some quality time with Dr Lillian Teasley outside of school. No hurried trysts these, but a long weekend of lust spent in the comforts of her own home.

Hubby's away for a week of golf and the field (or is that bedroom?) is clear for fun and games of the carnal persuasion.

Now isn't it just James' luck that Lillian has a surprise or three up her sleeve... okay, maybe hidden in the pouch of her panties.

That is beside the presence of Dr Laura Sanders, who just happens to be the Principal of JFK Prep, and who's alterego is just Laura, Lillian's lover.

Graduation is just weeks away. Let's see what in the way of extra credit James can earn.

Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

III The Ladies in My Life

"...Had another mind-blowing session with Dr Teasley...."

Interlude VIII: Lillian

The lady's story is kind of special: a special story about a special lady. Well, two special ladies, but this is really Lillian's story. You've met Lillian a couple of times herein, but I have not had the time to introduce her formally. It is way past time to do so.

Dr Lillian Teasley (nee Warner) ED.D, is one of three Vice Principals of JFK Prep. She is specifically charged with Guidance and Discipline within the school, with the additional responsibility of Staff Representative to the Student Council.

Dr Teasley is also, beneath her no-nonsense demeanor and conservative dress suits, one hot mama.

A brunette, she wears her hair short in a style that fits her face and manner perfectly. You know, five minutes with a hair dryer, pick and hairspray and she's ready for whatever.

At one point I mentioned that Lillian is married. Her husband, Dr Leo Teasley ED.D is the Dean of the Graduate School of Education at one of the local universities. Other than that, I don't know much about him. Apparently he and Lillian are happily married, and have an understanding. He has his flings, she has hers and occasionally they get together to tell each other stories.

Whatever works.

Neither wanted children. Both had decided early on that educating other's offspring would suffice to satisfy their respective maternal and paternal instincts. Besides, at the end of the day, they could give the kiddies back to their parents and walk away. Their passion and energies were totally engaged in their work and each other.

Whatever works.

At 5'1" and one-eleven, Lillian is petite, but no pushover. She and mom are cut from the same cloth. Lillian has no trouble facing down a belligerent 18-year-old six foot male. I've seen her do it.

Time out.

One young man with a bit of an undiagnosed bipolar disorder got angry in the Commons one day and tried to grab her by the throat. She broke his arm. Then she called the ambulance and stayed by his side all the way to the ER. She held his other hand until his parents showed up.

Mama was furious until junior admitted that he'd attacked her. Lillian declined to get the police involved after his parents agreed to get him tested and on medication.

The School Board heard rumors and tried to step in, citing concerns about student and teacher safety. Lillian basically told them where to insert their concerns. After folding them into sharp corners. The Teachers Union quietly backed Lillian. The Board dropped it.

That kid is now in college, on his way to a BS in Veterinary Science. He and Lillian stay in touch.

Time in.

Lillian and my mother are of an age (mid-forties) and best of friends, though mom has no idea – at least, I think she has no idea – that Lillian and I know each other well too. We know each other very well. As in the Biblical sense. Very, very well.

We've fucked each other blue.

Lillian is one of those people who believe in general rules of behavior, but also believes that there are exceptions to every rule. Her own sense of right and wrong guides her actions. If the reward is commensurate with the risk in her mind, she takes it; eyes open, aware of the consequences.

Being a senior member of the staff in a large metropolitan High School and fucking a student – even if the student is eighteen – is a huge risk. Gigantic. As in carreer-ruined, you'll-never-teach-again gigantic.

Apparently to her, fucking me is worth that risk. I happen to agree with the premise, but that's beside the point.

She knows that I have her by the metaphorical balls – I'd say short and curlies, but at my request, she doesn't have any of those either – but she also knows and trusts me to keep my mouth shut. I can keep a secret. She knows it.

She also trusts me not to try to take advantage of the situation, which I personally find astounding. I must be more moral than I seem to be to myself. Or maybe it's that we share the same philosophy (see above).

Anyway, Lillian is a smart and ballsy lady. My kind of lady. She's also very kinky. She also has big tits for a little woman: 32D, with big fat juicy nipples. The kind that stand up and beg to be sucked. And pinched. And licked. And nibbled. And... well, and anything-you-care-to-do-with-them.

Lillian likes it.

I can't say that we are friends. She's my mother's friend. I can say that we understand each other, we care about each other, and that we are lovers.

Kinky lovers. Lillian, as you may have observed, likes to be spanked. A whole lot. Gets her juicy, in a hurry.

Friday and Saturday of Prom weekend had worn me out. Even Mr Snake needed a break. Erin and Patrice had seen to that. Those ladies are insatiable. They love to fuck tag-team.

Sunday I spent at a ballgame with dad, then he and I took mom out for dinner. Nothing heavy. Just relaxing. I was saving my strength for the coming weekend. I had a date Saturday night with Lillian and friend, so I knew that I'd need to be well rested. Two against one can be wearing.

I did go out one night with Missy that following week, but we didn't get too strenuous. Mostly I taught her a little bit more of what I knew about going down on a girl. Mmmmh mmhh, tasty pussy. Sweet girl. Gotta have a sweet pussy, right?

Riiiight!

Anyway.

Saturday. Eight PM. As promised, I stood at the Tealsey's door with an overnight bag in hand, a bottle of premium Bordeaux under my arm, my finger on the bell and trepidation in my heart. I was dressed in stone-washed jeans, Tony Lama snakeskins and a broadcloth shirt of white cotton with the sleeves rolled to my forearms. Didn't want to be too dressed up, but still, bags, slaps and a tee shirt would have been bogus. These two were sophisticated ladies, not a couple of airhead teenage girls.

The door jerked open just as the first tone sounded. Lillian must have been standing next to it. There she stood with that glint in her eyes.

Uh oh.

At her side stood Dr Laura Sanders, ED.D, the Principal of JFK HS. My Principal. Her eyes had that same glint.

'Oh shit!' uh oh.

Good thing I'd been taking vitamins. Maybe I should start thinking about some Viagra. Is there an RDR? I had to work out an approach quick or those two were going to eat me alive.

...gotta get on top quick, or you're in for a long night trying to satisfy these two... I mused behind the smile on my face.straight sex would be fun; that's what they're expecting; but... let's just see how kinky we can get... on my terms...

Dr Laura Sanders, ED.D is a blond of medium height, with a body younger than her face. She's in her late forties, 5'7" about 140; maybe 36C. Her tummy flat, sweeping down to wide hips and very nice ass. Her hair is styled short, in waves about her face. That was the first time I'd seen her out of her normal professional attire of a conservative suit. Well, second time if you count the glimpse I'd had of her at Chloe's. Nice tits: ahealthy set of lungs.

Both looked younger out of there suits. Much younger. More relaxed. Well, Laura looked a teensy bit nervous. Lillian was even smaller than she appeared to be at school. It was in her attitude as much as the clothes she was not wearing.

The ladies wore shorty terrycloth robes and spiky sandals, the typical attire women wear to lounge around a pool. They were showing lots of tanned and tone legs. Very nice legs ladies. The robes were substantial enough to hide anything else they might be wearing.

Or not wearing.

Lillian shut the door behind me, then slipped into my arms for a kiss. Oooh, good kiss! Lots of tongue. She massaged my back; I massaged her ass. She finally broke away and leaned back with a smile, eyes twinkling.

"Hiiiiii lover." she giggled.

"Hi yourself sweetness.", kissing her nose. I gave her a pop on the bottom, then released her...

...to find Dr Sanders suddenly in my arms, head tilted back, hazel eyes flashing, glistening lips parted with tongue peeking at the corner, wordlessly demanding a kiss of her own. What could I do but oblige.

Ohbaybuh!!! Nice lips. Great tongue action. Lots of promise and need in that kiss!

I found myself holding her head, giving her my best. What can I say; she pulled it out of me. Her arms looped beneath mine, hands on my shoulders holding me close. Our kiss lasted longer, but it was the first so she deserved more. I think Lillian agreed. She was standing besides us, a hand on each of our hips. She gave us a big smile when Laura finally pulled back to catch her breath.

"Let me introduce myself.", I said formally. "I am James Masterson, you must be Laura Sanders. Lillian has told me so much about you."

Dr Sanders looked startled. I know that I smiled faintly. It wasn't the first time that I'd seen that particular 'Oh shit!' transformantion. In that instant, I think she realized that things had changed between us.

Time out.

It didn't really matter, I mean, as far as school discipline went. She was still the Principal, an authority figure under that title. But I'd be graduating in less than a month, so it wasn't like this would affect that relationship.

No, the immediate affect was that, in those few moments, outside the walls of the school, she was no longer a figure of authority. We were automatically on equal footing. The whole thing was a little unexpected – for her.

Confidence my man, confidence. That's the key to just about everything in this life. Believe in yourself.

With that kiss, she went from Dr Sanders, ED.D, Principal of a major High School, to just plain Laura, the woman who I was about to strip naked and fuck.

As I said, that made her a teensy bit nervous.

Laura suddenly had a wary glint in her eyes. I could tell that this wasn't going at all the way she thought it would. She was seeing me in a whole new light.

Time in.

With the preliminaries complete, Lillian took one arm while Laura took the other. She was shaky, but game. The ladies looked like a schoolboy's wet dream. They smelled heavenly.

Off through the entryway we went, down the hall and into the Family Room overlooking the backyard and pool. Lillian gave a tour as we walked. Laura added comments.

The Doctors Teasley have a three bedroom manse on a hillside about a half-hour out of town. Their home is nestled in a grove of trees in the middle of twenty acres of meadows and woodlands. Nice place. Very private. Their nearest neighbors are a half-mile away. Something tells me that that wasn't the first tryst that Lillian had arranged.

We went first to the wet bar in the corner, set diagonal across two huge windows. There's even a pass-through so the bartender can keep anyone by the pool supplied with their favorite refreshment. A Diana Krall vocal crooned from hidden speakers.

Lillian knows my tastes well. A freshly drawn pint of Guinness sat square in the middle of the bar. The foam was still falling in it. The beer wasn't five minutes out of the keg. The Guinness logo was centered facing me. Nice touch.

I dropped the bag in the corner and placed the wine on the bar. Lillian had mentioned chicken, etc. for dinner, but it looked as though we would be eating late. The ladies appeared to have other activities in mind. Something strenuous to work up an appetite.

Lillian quickly fashioned a pair of vodka tonics for herself and Laura. Laura and I took high-backed barstools set next to each other. I seated her, of course – mom would have been proud; appalled at the circumstances certainly, but definitely proud of my manners – then took my seat to her right. Lillian stood behind the bar. We clinked glasses to toast the night to come.

"Here's to us, the good people that we are," I proposed.

"To us!" They answered together.

"And to a wonderful weekend." Lillian added, taking my free hand. She raised it to her lips to run the tip of her tongue up my palm.

Feltthat one in my nuts.

Laura laid a hand on my leg. Mr Snake was starting to get interested. Even wearing loose-fit jeans, there's not much room for my dick to grow. There came an ominous bulge along my thigh. Laura noticed. She couldn't help it. The bulge was growing beneath her fingertips. She got that startled look again as she measured my cock by touch.

"My word! This... You're... My... goodness!" Laura stuttered.

Lillian gulped on her drink, choking back laughter.

Laura's eyes flickered down to her hand, then back up to meet mine. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Laura dear, you're blushing," Lillian chided as she boosted herself on folded arms, peeking over the bar. "I told you that our young friend has the largest..." She paused as though searching for the right word. "...largest appendage I've ever had the pleasure of utilizing. Admittedly it was only for a second, but you saw it yourself a few weeks ago. He also..."

"Yes," I interupted smoothly, "and in addition to my 'appendage', I come equipped with one or two other features which you might find interesting. We'll let you discover them yourself over our time together. Won't we Lillian."

I glanced to our hostess still standing behind the bar. Lillian's turn to look startled. She grinned, then nodded, tipping her drink toward me in salute.

"Yes, you are right. I agree that is best, James." Her eyes were twinkling.

I matched her grin as I reached to Laura's chest to slip one hand beneath her robe. It was time to rock her world again.

Laura's eyes grew round. My fingertips felt the edge of soft fabric covering her full breast. I pushed beneath the fabric to capture her nipple. Her breath caught. She seemed too shocked to say anything or stop me. I don't think she'd ever had a man just start fondling her breasts in the middle of a conversation.

Breast flesh firm. Nipple, ripe; round; mature; the nub crinkled as I rolled it between my thumb and finger. I tweaked her engorged nubbin, then released it. A soft gasp escaped Laura's lips. She sat straighter, leaning into the back of the stool. Her chest rose. Her shoulders pulled back, pressing her breast into my palm. Very nice tits. I squeezed the firm globe once.

Laura gasped again. Louder. I could almost hear her pussy get juicy. Withdrawing my hand, I took a hit off my beer.

"Mmmmhh! Delightful. There's nothing like Guinness. Thanks for thinking of me Lillian."

"You're welcome James, though I must say that Leo likes it too. We keep a pony keg on tap."

I licked the foam from my upper lip, demonstrating a bit of my talented tongue. Laura didn't miss the implication.

"My g-goodness!" she whispered this time.

In that moment, I knew: I was going to take Laura to places she'd never been. The key was to keep her off balance. She had been secure in her place of authority. That had changed when we kissed. It was time to change things a bit more; to turn her world completely upside down. Hang on dear Laura. You're in for a helluva ride.

"Well Laura, fair is fair: you touch mine, that must mean that I'm allowed to touch yours. Now let's see what you're wearing for me tonight beneath this robe."

I set the beer on the bar, then reached to the tie of her robe. Slipping the half-knot slowly, I watched her eyes as I spread the panels wide.

Beneath she wore the a skimpy bikini. Tiger stripe design; white and black with dashes of brilliant red here and there cupped her heavy breasts. The bra was underwired. The décolletage was deep: much of her full breasts were on display. The pattern did nothing to disguise the heavy nobs of her turgid nipples embossing the fabric. The crosslighting was perfect. Even the bumps dotting her large aureolae were apparent.

There was just the faintest outline of a conservative maillot visible on Laura's nicely tanned belly, thighs and upper breasts. Obviously she had only recently been sunbathing in this much more daring bikini. Apparently preparing herself for a new scene; a new seduction; me.

Below, Laura's tanned belly ran down to the plumb mound of her mons. Curls embossed; Laura had a bit of a bush. Elaborate bows held the small triangle of fabric to her hips. Her shape was svelte; well maintained, with the soft padding of a mature woman. Laura was a swimmer. It showed.

Her thighs, flattened against the chair, were slender. The faint fading remnents of stretch marks formed during her two pregnancies showed as faint stripes on her belly and hips.

Extending my arm, I ran a finger over one heavy breast to scrape the nipple. Laura looked down at her chest, just watching. I think she was a bit shocked. One hand tightened on her glass. The other a clenched fist in her lap. Her head fell back. Her eyelids fell. A shiver ran through her belly. She looked up to me again. Need, fear, excitement and wonder warred in her eyes. I was indeed taking her to places she hadn't known existed.

She watched my finger drop into the gap between her thighs. Down over the plump of her mons, lightly scraping across her clit to the moist heat below. With an involuntary shudder, her thighs closed around my hand.

"Ohhhh, don't – " she began, her voice etched with sudden angst. There was a whole range of emotions in those two words.

"You have no say in this, Laura." I whispered gently. "Besides, we both know that you want it. I can feel it coming off you in waves. You are mine tonight. I'm going to touch you; taste you; feel you; fuck you. I look forward to watching you naked, on your knees sucking my cock."

Lillian gasped behind. My attention remained locked on Laura, though I knew that Lillian was just as turned on watching me seduce her friend.

"I-I can't... I've never..." Laura began in a whisper.

"You will tonight." I said with assurance. "Definitely. Tonight you're going to learn to suck cock. My cock."

Stunned, seeing the look in my eyes; hearing my words and my tone, Laura could only nod.

"Ladies..." I announced, "... with your permission, the next twenty-four hours are fantasy time. I think that's part of the reason you asked me over. Here are the rules: if it doesn't work, we'll try something else. Other than that, there are none."

"We're going to explore a few of our fantasies together. I must tell you that we're already exploring one of mine: having a ménage a trois with two beautiful mature women. Each of you alone makes my dick hard. Having you together is a waking wet dream."

orencool
orencool
79 Followers