Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 11

Story Info
Top floor going down, courtesy of James' gang.
2.9k words
4.48
17.5k
2
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the twentieth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter XI "…Top Floor, going down…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart… sexy… sophisticated… and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

'Tinkerbelle' is in good hands, and the information she has provided as well as the assistance she has given make the next two operations possible.

Not simple, but definitely possible.

In fact, if their luck holds, James and the gang may be able to get both Lydia and Marco at the same time.

Harder to accomplish, but with a lot less exposure.

Read along as Operations 'Fat Ass' and 'Guido' come to a surprising conclusion…

Surprising for Lydia and The Putz certainly; but somewhat surprising for the James gang too…


Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XI "…Top Floor, Going Down…"

"…It's vital that we get Marco and Lydia here as quickly as possible…"


Gwendolyn and Saundra were sitting in the living room talking. They glanced up when I entered. I gave them a brief rundown on my instructions to Cassandra. They agreed to assist if necessary.

I paused long enough to accept a hug from each of them, then grabbed the laptop and the map and headed out the door. I wanted to be close when the villains arrived. Saundra was already punching up Maxine's number when I left.

Lydia's place was less than ten minutes farther down that same road. Traffic was light. I saw two other cars on the drive. The road to Lydia's place was on the right. Maxine appeared from a stand of trees on the left when she saw my car. She waved and pointed a few yards farther up the road where an old cutting, probably a logging road or hunting trail provided a turn out. Her truck was parked fifty feet up, out of sight of the road.

Marti was inside talking on her phone. She shut it as I climbed out of my car. She slid out of the truck as Maxine walked up to join us.

"Cora's found the place to do her thing. The hookup's about twenty yards in." Marti announced. "The power and phone lines run along the road up to the house. It's about a half-mile in, down by the lake. As soon as you're ready, I'll call her and she'll disconnect them."

I thought for a minute, then said. "We'll wait until I'm inside. What I have to say will shake them up. I want you to shake them up more. Let them know that I'm not alone."

They nodded. "That makes sense, James." Maxine said. "I was wondering how we could let them know that you're not by yourself. There's no telling what those two assholes might do if we give them too many options and too much time to think."

Marti punched up Cora again. She confirmed the plan, then we settled in to wait. All three of us were tense, but quiet. I was reviewing everything. Maxine and Marti looked like they were too.

While I thought about things, I glanced at the car. The top was folded down. Good. I wanted the bad guys to see one person get out of the car with no place for anyone else to hide. They'd be watching for it. I didn't want them to get too nervous before I was inside where I could see them.

Twenty minutes later, Lydia's black Lexus roared up the road. She made the turn onto her drive with gravel flying. Marco was right behind in his Mercedes convertible. He was a bit more concerned with the paint job on his car. We gave them one minute, then followed.

I led the way and stopped when Cora stepped from the trees. She pointed to the transformer on the pole beside the road. We all got out for a last conference, then Cora started climbing. I nodded to her, and told Maxine to give me two additional minutes to get to the house.

We both looked at our watches. Seven minutes from the tick, Cora was to pull the power. Ten minutes after that, Maxine was to call in the cavalry if I wasn't out or hadn't communicated with the correct code word: 'sister'.

She nodded then punched my arm. The adrenaline was running, so I don't think I felt it. No bruise either. Surprise.

Marti touched my shoulder. Cora gave me thumbs up from her perch atop the pole. I slid into the car and waved as I drove up the road.

Nice house. Lydia had paid dearly for her comforts and privacy. The house was new. Though I could see that the area had been landscaped in the recent past, an old barn stood across the drive. I'd have bet that Lydia had had the old house torn down and the new place built upon the foundation.

They were standing beside their cars talking, and turned when they heard mine. Both looked puzzled when they caught sight of the Miata. They were expecting Wendy's red Bimmer. I pulled around facing back out, then hopped out with my laptop in hand.

Marco started toward me, but I held up my hand and called out a greeting.

I liked the setting. Outside was better. Both looked bewildered as I set the computer on the trunk of Lydia's car and hit the power switch. As the CPU booted, I turned to greet them by name.

"Good afternoon Ms Parker, Mr Scuzetti." I said pleasantly. "How do you do. My name is James. I here to represent your associate, Ms Saunders. She's asked that I show you a couple of things, then explain some ground rules."

Both villains were stunned. Good. Stunned means still. No activity. Confusion. I wanted to keep them off balance and quiet as long as possible. They suddenly needed a lot more information. Only I could give it to them. I had their complete attention. They weren't going anywhere until they'd heard what I had to say.

The computer finished booting. I slipped a disc into the drive then turned to them. "Please step over here. In this bright light, you can see the screen better from an angle."

They moved near without thinking. Marco gave me a measuring look, then bent down to focus in on the screen. Perfect. The opportunity presented itself. I took it.

I chopped him across the neck. He dropped like a puppet with his strings cut. My only worry was that, with the adrenaline pumping so hard, I might hit him too hard. Training pays off. As soon as the blow landed, I knew it was on target. He'd be out for at least a half hour. It hadn't been part of the plan, but thinking about it later, I realized that we could've almost counted upon Marco to do something stupid. He seemed to have a gift for the asinine.

Lydia was stunned again. She looked at me as though I had sprouted another head. She turned, looking longingly at the house, but a took her arm gently and pointed at the screen.

"Don't worry Lydia." I said softly. "I won't harm you unless you do something stupid. We both know that you're not stupid. But neither you nor I need to risk Marco's reaction if he viewed this disc. You'll see what I mean when you watch it. You know Marco. He would not be happy with some of the selections. It is better that he not see it here and now. I really made this for your edification, not his.."

I pulled her over to the computer and clicked the icon for her. While she watched selected cuts from the surveillance vids, I punched up the ladies. It had gone fast. I had almost three minutes remaining before the lights were scheduled to go out. Maxine answered on the first ring.

"'Sister' here. Call off Cora if she hasn't already pulled the plug." I said. "We don't need it. The situation's under control. Get up here ASAP. We have one down, lights out, and one in the 'Shock and Awe' mode."

I snapped the phone shut without waiting for a reply. There was no need. A second or two later I heard Maxine's yelp of triumph echo from the woods. Then Cora and Marti's answering bellows reverberating.

I glanced down at the screen. The scene of Marco and Lydia discussing the latest payoff from a fashion house was just ending. Lydia was pale under her tan. She'd get more so.

While she watched the vids, I kept an eye on her and gave Marco a pat-down. Surprise, surprise: he had a little sub-compact Beretta .22 tucked at the small of his back. Even Lydia was shocked to see it. I checked the safety and slipped it in my pocket. If Lydia had a weapon, she couldn't get at it without flashing the world. Her designer dress was not designed to conceal much of anything, least of all a pistol. I'd have the ladies pat her down.

Lydia turned back to the screen. The cocaine discussion was running. That was followed by their conversations regarding Summer May, and their plans for their next party featuring Missy. The next scene was of Missy's leave-taking after her 'date' with Marco. Lydia's cheeks suddenly flushed. She was pissed.

She looked down to Marco, sprawled on the gravel drive. I think she resisted the urge to kick him in the balls, but it took some restraint. She was barely holding onto her temper as she viewed the final scene, that of Marco and Wendy's tryst.

I have to admit, she is fast. She landed that kick before I could stop her. Marco's body jumped as her pointed toe caught him square in the crotch. Still unconscious, he just gurgled.

I wondered if every woman Marco dated had the urge to use his nuts for target practice. So far, two out of three that I knew had done so. I was betting that Wendy would have attempted a punt too if she could get position on him. What a pointy-head.

While Lydia stood smoldering, looking down contemptuously on Poindexter, I called Gwendolyn.

"Operation Guido complete." I said into the phone without preamble. "Operation 'Fat Ass' –Lydia glanced up glaring. I wagged a forefinger at her. She subsided. – complete. Operation Honeymooners underway. Will complete on-site. Out." I snapped the phone shut again.

By that time the ladies were roaring up the road. Lydia parked her ass on the trunk next to the computer. She folded her arms across her chest and looked at the ground. Her face was bleak.

"Alright." She said resignedly. "You've obviously got the goods on us. You're not cops. How much do you want."

"We're going to talk about that." I said taking her arm. "Not just yet though. We're going to take a short ride first."

She stopped and looked at me closely. A touch of concern slid through her eyes. but she wasn't sweating. Yet.

"Not to worry Lydia." I said confidently. "We're not going to harm you. –At least, not as much as you've harmed others, I thought. – Nor are we going to turn you in the authorities. At least, not yet." The concern deepened in her eyes. Still no sweat, no real fear.

"We just need a private place to talk." I finished. "Okay?"

Maxine, Marti and Cora piled out of the truck and came to stand around us. They glanced down at Marco dismissively, then focused on Lydia.

If I didn't intimidate her, she was certainly intimidated by the ladies. Lydia was a confident woman, accustomed to moving through the world of powerful people. High fashion and to a certain extent, high finance were her métier.

But she had no experience dealing with women with the bulk and menace Maxine, Cora and Marti presented. That was a whole New World. A world which she would be forced to learn from the bottom. Poor Lydia. She started to sweat.

I pointed to her and looked at Maxine. "Pat her down please, The Putz had a .22 and I'd rather not be surprised again today."

Maxine's eyes flashed surprise then her gaze hardened as she glanced toward Lydia. That look was enough. Lydia's protests died stillbirth. With a resigned air, she raised her arms and let Maxine search. She stood silently, though she did gasp when Maxine ran her hands up each leg to her crotch. No weapons. She was clear.

I produced the opaqued sunglasses. Lydia examined them, then looked at me closely before donning them. Gutsy Lady! In the meantime Cora and Marti produced rope from the truck. They hog-tied Marco, none too gently, then shoved a ball-gag in his mouth and buckled it to his neck. He was still limp when they tossed his body into the back of the pickup. They were none to gentle about that either. He hit the bedliner with a resounding thud. Maxine threw a tarp over him. Then shut the rear door securely.

I led Lydia to the rear cab on the pickup. Marti climbed in back with Lydia. All three fo my accomplices gave me the thumbs up as they took off down the drive. Halfway down gravel sprayed as the truck suddenly slid to an abrupt stop. Maxine hopped out. Cora slipped over into the drivers seat and it took off again.

Curious, I watched as Maxine trotted over to a small Caterpillar tractor sitting beside the barn. She waved at me to hurry down. I was suddenly glad again that Maxine was on our side. She was as 'paranoid' as I.

Time out.

Okay, 'careful'. How's that?

Time in.

I grabbed the laptop and erased our footprints, then dug a quick circle in the gravel around the areas we'd driven with the heel of my shoe. Gravel flew as I pulled down the drive.

Meanwhile Maxine fired up the tractor. She pulled onto the drive as I passed. In five minutes she'd obliterated our tire tracks beside the other cars and was following me down the drive dragging the blade behind. I parked on the edge of the macadam at the turn out while she clanked across the road and obliterated our tracks there. As she clanked back acroos the road, I grabbed a leafy branch, tossed it to her. She shut down the tractor just off the driveway near Cora's pole.

Maxine trailed the branch behind in the gravel, erasing her footprints, then threw the branch in the brush across the road. The only trace we left was the tractor sitting in the brush, and some marks on the pole from Cora's climbing gear. Maxine had even worn her work gloves while driving the cat.

The worst problem we encountered in the entire operation was getting Maxine into the passenger seat of my car. Tight fit.

Maxine was so proud of us, she grabbed my face and laid a liplock on me that would have astounded the ladies at the club. It was then that I knew how worried she'd been. About me. What a sweetheart. We grinned at each other, I gave her a kiss of my own, then she let out another of her yelps. Her victory cry echoed through the forest as we cruised away.

Missions accomplished. Virtually no evidence of our presence left behind. No casualties. We'd done it! We'd made the snatch. Now for the fun part. Oh Marco. You poor schmuck. You are inso much trouble.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms


ball-gag – a rubber or plastic ball larger enough to fit a person's mouth, with straps and buckles to secured it to that person's head.

Beamer (or Beemer) – the acronym for a motorcycle manufactured by the Barvarian Motor Works; see 'Bimmer'; see 'BMW'.

Beretta .22 – a 22 caliber firearm (pistol) made in Italy.

Bimmer – the acronym for a car manufactured by the Barvarian Motor Works; see 'Beamer'; see 'BMW'.

BMW – a car manufactured by the Barvarian Motor Works; see 'Bimmer'; see 'Beamer'.

hogtie – to truss one's arms and legs together behind their back so that the arms are pulled down and the legs are folded up.

Homer – Idiot; moron; hopelessly inane and stupid person; from the character Homer Simpson of the animated television series, 'The Simpsons'.

putz – Yiddish for 'penis' or 'dick'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

If you like the story, please vote.

If you do not like the story, please vote.

Whether or not you like the story, I invite and encourage you to provide feedback. Constuctive criticism is always welcome.

If you give feedback, please also send an e-mail. I have received some wonderful responses to my work, and some not so wonderful responses.

I love the former and would like to send thank you messages. Contact me through literotica.com.

I do not so much mind the latter as find them frustrating, because I have no venue in which to respond except to continue to write, my way.

If you have negative feedback, and feel strongly enough about it to write it in the public comments section below, please also send an e-mail through the literotica website. I promise to respond with answers to your criticisms.

To those that have sent e-mails, thank you. I have answered all with one exception. To whomever you are, I humbly apologize. I accidently deleted your message before I could respond.

Thanks all for reading.

orenco online.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers