Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

I gave her pubic hair a tug for emphasis. Her expression was one of melded horror and excitement. I was turning her on like she had never before been turned on.

“Now, hand me your drink. As long as you have your panties down, you may as well give me a show: pleasure yourself. I want to watch you perform so I can judge your technique. A little humiliation will do you good.”

Her eyes blazed, but she passed the nearly empty tumbler to me. I set it on the bedstand, then I ran my fingers along the furry lips of her sex. All the talk of branding, piercing and tattoos had made her wet in spite of the lingering horror evident in her expression.

Veronica stiffened blushing furiously, angered at my touch. She slowly raised her right knee, opening herself to my view. Like I said, turned on big time. Veronica’s pussy was gushing again. She hated that I knew.

I realized that a lot of Veronica’s fury had to do with the fact that it was me – her daughter’s boyfriend – in firm control and making her like it.

Like it! Hell, she was crazy for it. Her clit was popped to a hard little knot. Goosebumps ran along her arms to her chest. Her areolae crinkled, the fat nipples ripening, standing tall berry brown from her chest. Her nostrils flared as her breathing quickened: shallow, rapid almost panting.

As Veronica began caressing herself. I went to refill my glass and retrieve a gift for her. When I returned, I took a chair near the bed to plant my feet on the bed, sip my Guinness and enjoy the show.

Her eyes were closed; thighs open; fingers busy. Rhythmic tremors raced through her willowy body. Her heavy breasts echoed each tremor, the flesh quivering on for a moment after each. Her moist lower lip was caught in her teeth; her brow was furrowed with effort as she pleasured herself. Needy mews etched from her throat when she caught a particularly sensitive bit of her passion.

Soon, lost in the sensations, greedy for more, she rolled onto her back, unmindfull of the stinging welts. Rather, the burning ache seemed to spur her lust. Free to use two hands, she spread her legs wide, knees bent. She parted her nether lips with one hand and caressed her swollen clit with the fingers of the other.

Gently teasing fingers slipped along the ruby-moist inner lips to kiss the kernel of her need. Then dipping inward to stretch the entry of her sex, much as a man’s girth might. Scooping nector, her fingers soon returned to caress her clit once more.

Veronica was far lost in the sensations shooting from her center when I crawled onto the bed beside. She took note only when she felt the blunt point of a dildo dip into her opening. She gave a shuddering cry, teeth chattering.

Her feet planted; her back arched, lifting her ass from the bed as the dildo surged deep to stretch the walls of her vagina. I withdrew again, taking my place on the chair to watch and listen as Veronica played.

She grasped the base, and twisted frantic. A low hum began, interrupted only by her helpless moans and panting breaths. She must have felt my gaze upon her. She opened her eyes to meet mine glittering beside. What she found there made her shudder. The need sudden and raw was there in hers.

With a gasping mew thick with lust, Veronica neared climax. Her fist was frantic as she pumped the dildo with short, quick strokes, forcing herself higher. Her ass pumped too, driving the dildo deep. As she edged the brink, her moans became urgent whimpers, grasping desperately for the tantalizing prize just beyond her reach. All the while her eyes remained locked with mine.

Maintaining that contact, I reached out to take the cane in hand. I stood, a looming presence, to lay the tip in the crease of her left hip, where the soft skin is hypersensitive to any contact. At the instant the cane touched her, Veronica’s eyes rolled back. Her body convulsed, almost levitating from the bed as she soared again, wailing incoherently.

While Veronica was still lost in the throws of her passion, I yanked the dildo from her pussy and rolled her over. With hands beneath her hips, I pulled her to her knees to straddle mine.

The side of her face and her breasts were pressed to the bed. Her full breasts spilled loose from the cups of her bustier, nipples achingly cherry. The strings of her panties stretched taut across her thighs, digging furrows in the tanned flesh. The lips of her pussy gaped, flushed and full; juicy with her cum.

I centered my dick between the swollen lips of her sex. With a sudden surge, I jammed her ass down. Just that quick, Mr Snake was balls deep in her pussy. The walls of her vagina were still rippling from her orgasm.

Her back arched. Her head snapped up. She gave a muted shriek. Extending her hands to the headboard for leverage, she laid the side of her face on the bed again, between her arms to begin rocking her pussy back and forth on Mr Snake.

Veronica was hot for it, pumping her pussy on my dick as fast as she could move her welted butt. I reached beneath to grasp her swaying tits. Pinching her fat nipples provoked whimpering moans, but she picked up speed, pumping her ass even faster.

Veronica is into pain and fucking. Preferably both. Most prereferably at the same time.

The walls of her sex began rippling again. As her orgasm surged once more, I jammed her ass down. Driving my dick deep I clutched her hips with cruel strength while my seed sprayed through the petals of her cervix.

As the last of the cum spewed from my cock, I slumped over her back, gasping. We crouched there for a few minutes still locked together, slowly regaining out strength.

When I could speak without panting, I pinched her nipples cruelly and rumbled in her ear.

“So Mrs Hart, how’s it feel to be my bitch.”

Her pussy spasmed around my cock. A blush bloomed on her cheeks to spread down to the tops of her breasts.

I’d done it to her again. Shereally hated that.

Made herreally wet though.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms


anal (sex) – sexual intercourse wherein the penis is inserted into the recipients anus rather than the vagina.

balangas – female breasts, usually large and shapely; see ‘gazongas’.

balconet (bra) – essentially a demi-bra, or shelf-bra; the cups of the bra are relatively small and support a woman’s breasts from below; the straps are set wide, attaching to the sides of the cups rather than the tops of the cups.

bald (look) – a hairless vulva, usually achieved by shaving or plucking the pubic hair.

benjamin – $100; as in Benjamin Franklin, whose portrait is featured on the one hundred dollar bill.

bitch (my) – a pejorative term describing a person, male or female, who is subserviant to another; there are heavy sexual connotations attached to the term.

blow; blew – to perform fellatio; performed fellatio.

blowjob – Fellatio; Sucking on a penis, usually to orgasm; oral sex.

Blue Wax – a brand of depilatory wax.

boink(ing) – to fuck; to have sexual intercourse with; fucking.

boxers – a pair of male underwear; currently a fashion often worn by females as shorts or sleepwear.

bush – the pubic hair located on the mons of a human female.

bustier – a corset-like, tight-fitting, often strapless top worn as a brassiere or outer garment.

cervix – The narrow outer end of a woman’s uterus; the entrance to a woman’s womb.

cherry – Virgin; unbroached; hymen intactus.

chochos – female breasts.

clit – Clitoris.

coĵones – testicles.

control freak – a person who has the emotional need to control and/or direct others.

cum – the substance of ejaculation; sperm for males and lubricating secretions for females.

cumming – orgasming; climaxing.

décolletage – a low neckline on a dress, blouse, bra etc. which shows a substantial amount of a woman’s breasts.

de rigueur – prescribed or required by fashion, etiquette, or custom.

dick – Penis.

diddling – playing with; rubbing; teasing; agressively caressing.

dildo(es) – an artificial penis.

Dom – short for Dominant; a Master or Mistress; see ‘Dominant’.

Dominant – a Master or Mistress; see ‘dom’.

Firenza – Florence, Italy.

gazongas – female breasts, usually large and shapely; see ‘balangas’.

glans – the head of a penis.

Guinness – A dark beer (Stout) brewed in Ireland.

Heathrow – One of the three airports that serve London England and the environs.

honeymoon wax – to remove pubic hair by covering the groin with a sticky substance then pulling the substance away, thereby plucking the hairs and leaving the groin area completely hairless; the act or result thereof.

mons – Mons Veneris or Mons Pubis; New Latin in origin; literally, ‘eminence of Venus’; a rounded eminence of fatty tissue upon the pubic symphysis especially of the human female.

P’s & Q’s – an old English expression: ‘to mind one’s P’s & Q’s’ is to be aware of the number of pints and quarts of beer consumed at one sitting in a pub.

pissed or pissed off – Angry (very); also very intoxicated.

pleb – us common folk.

pussy; puss – Vulva; the external genatilia of a woman.

putz – Yiddish for ‘penis’ or ‘dick’.

sac – testicles.

safe (word) – a word agreed upon by both parties in an S&M or B&D scene to be used by the submissive or ‘bottom’ to halt the scene if the action is going beyond what that person can handle either physically or psychologically.

smooth (pussy) – a vulva without pubic hair, whether shaved, plucked or naturaly hairless.

stay-ups – women’s stockings with a band of elasticized material around the thighs designed to hold the stockings in place; see hold-ups’.

Stoly Elit – Stolichnaya Elit Vodka.

sub – see ‘submissive’.

submissive – a person who attains sexual gratification by submitting to the demands of another.

suck (cock) – to perform, or the act of performing fellatio.

swallow(s) – to orally injest the substance of a male’s ejaculation; usually after completing the act of fellatio; to swallow a man’s sperm.

tanline(s) – the edge of one’s flesh between that which was protected and unprotected from exposure to ultraviolet radiation.

thigh-high stockings – women’s hosery; stockings that reach to her upper thigh, ending in wide bands of nylon, silk or lace which grip the thigh.

thong – a pair underwear or the bottom of a two-piece swimsuit characterized by a small strip of material that fits between the cheeks of the wearer’s ass, leaving the majority of the derrière bare; most typically worn by a female; see ‘panties’.

top – the dominant person in an S&M or B&D relationship; female dominents are often known as ‘Mistresses’; male dominants are ofter known as ‘Masters’.

townhouse – a a usually single-family residence of two or sometimes three stories that is usually connected to a similar house or houses by a common sidewall or walls.

Tralee – A small town in County Kerry on the southwest coast of Ireland.

v-string – women’s underwear; panties or thong.

wax – a procedure for removing hair; a sticky substance is applied to the area of skin to be denuded, then removed, taking the unwanted hair; see ‘Honeymoon wax’.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers