Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 15

Story Info
Mrs Hart is learning a new position, as James' bitch.
8.2k words
4.58
33k
7

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the twenty-fourth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter XV Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart... sexy... sophisticated... and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

Mrs Hart seems finally to have met her match...

She's certainly not used to being anyone's bitch.

But she's going to have to get accustomed to the position...

In fact, she's going to experience many new positions over the next few months.

One of the first is sans panties with her legs spread wide while another woman rips the pubic hair from her Mons Veneris.

Oooocheee!

Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XV Saturday

'...you do not get to choose the method, mode or implement of punishment. Never. That is a privilege I reserve for myself...'

When I left the townhouse late that afternoon, Veronica was laying across the bed with a pillow beneath her chest speaking to her hair stylist on her cell phone.

Mmh Mmmmh! Veronica did look good stretched out like that in her bustier, v-string and thigh-highs. The cheeks of her bare ass still glowed though the welts had subsided to a series of thin red lines.

I stood at the door while she relayed the news to me. It just so happened that her stylist knew just the right place for her. It seems that there were a couple of Brazilian sisters that had just set up shop. Apparently the ladies specialized in 'Honeymoon' waxing.

Imagine that.

I smiled as I walked out the door, wondering if Veronica might run into Erin or Margo while she was there. Should've told her to get a new bikini too. On the drive home, I made a mental note to tell her to get a one the next time she was in for a touchup.


I had a few things to do myself, one of which was dinner with mom and dad. We hadn't eaten together since I'd brought Missy over the previous weekend. Mom made a salad, dad kept her company, while I grilled the chicken and skewered vegetables. Dad popped the cork on a nice Australian shiraz. Great meal.

They were surprised that I was home on Friday night. I just told them that I'd be gone most of the weekend, so I wanted to spend a little time with them. We caught up on the latest through dinner, then out sitting on the patio later. Afterwards, Mom and dad went to see a movie. I did the dishes, cleaned the grill, then checked my e-mail and went to bed early.

The next morning I was up and out by five. Justin, Dan, Eric and I played eighteen. Justin had his putter working. He took me for ten bucks. Dumbshit that I am, I pressed a couple of times. Dan won two from Eric. We were the first group off the tee, so we were in the clubhouse by ten.

After that, I washed and waxed the Miata, showered, shaved, ate a sandwich and ran a couple of errands. By one-thirty, I was at the townhouse watching Barry park one. Fuck the 'roids. He's still a great ballplayer. Those HD plasma screens are excellent, as was the Guinness.

Veronica had given me another key. Just what I needed. I already had three, though she didn't know that.

Veronica came in just after two, an hour late of course. She was wearing a very nice shirtdress; deep blue silk with three-quarter sleeves, button front and tie belt. No stockings on her tanned legs, but a phat pair of strappy 'fuck-me' sandals with three inch heels on her feet. She was moving a little funny, like maybe a little bit bowlegged.

Gee I wonder why.

"You're late," I announced as I watched Omar turn a double play to end the inning, then glanced at her. "Why? What's your excuse?"

She was taken aback by my tone. Her brow furrowed in growing anger "First, I am unaccustomed to being quest – "

"No. First, get used to it, Mrs Hart," I interrupted rudely. "For the sake of that marvelous ass of yours, it had better be quickly. As it is, that little outburst of yours has earned you yet another punishment session. Your eighth I believe. You forgot to address me correctly. Now answer my questions without the histrionics."

Veronica's cheeks feathered red. The rage in her eyes was huge. She opened her mouth to answer, then thought better of it at the last second. She tossed her hair dismissively and set her purse on the sideboard near the door.

Apparently she had forgotten her lesson already. It was about time for a reminder. I decided to let her dig the hole a little deeper.

"Sir (if you must)..."that's nine I marked, adding to her total in my mind...the stupid girl insisted upon finishing another customer," Veronica ranted, striding to the bar to make herself a drink. "Just because I was a few minutes late for my appointment. That lost the little snip her tip. Then she was obviously doing it all wrong. The waxing was far too painful. I insisted that her supervisor finish the job. That caused a further delay. To top it off, the supervisor was not in any way better than her subordinate. What can one expect from foreigners. I shan't be returning to that shop – "

About what I figured; it was everyone else's fault. Worse for her, she had no reason, only excuses, all of which were lame. Time to take her down a peg or three.

"Yes, Veronica. You shall." I interrupted with a sigh. "You will be going to that shop for a thorough waxing every week for the next three months. You will also give each young lady any extra twenty percent next week. Let's call it a Bitch Tax, since they had to put up with you. Give the ladies cash. Let's make it a round fifty dollars apiece over and above their regular tip. You are to apologize to each personally. Do it with a smile. Be humble. Tell them that you had had a very bad day – which won't be far from the truth. I will check later to make certain you have followed my instructions."

Veronica gave me another of her patented 'indignant' looks. I thought,Jesus, would that lady never learn? Oh well, she's just giving me another good reason to fuck with her. Besides, the Giants are killing the Dodgers. Good. Can't stand a team that deserts their city and their fans. Now if they'd stayed in Brooklyn... I'd still be a Yankee fan. I clicked off the television.

"You don't quite get it yet, do you Mrs Hart?" I said patiently, turning my chair to look at her. "Oh well. I certainly hope for your sake it filters through soon."

I signaled her to me with a crooked finger. "Present yourself. I want to see how well you've followed my directions."

Veronica's face reddened again. She took a hit from her drink then moved reluctantly to stand before me. I stared at her for a moment, waiting. Finally, grinding her teeth with frustration and anger, she unbuttoned the dress from her waist to the hem. She bent forward slightly to spread the panels then reached to her hips to slide her panties to her thighs.

A sheer blue silk v-string. Very nice. At least she'd done one thing right. Veronica got to keep her panties.

She straightened to stare over my head. Her flush deepened as she held her dress open. She glanced down to find my eyes meeting hers rather than on her freshly denuded pussy. That embarrassed her even more. Good.

She looked up and away, her face beet red. I smiled to myself, then examined her proffered vulva. The ladies appeared to have done an excellent job. They probably enjoyed every minute of it. When you think about it, it doesn't pay to piss off the person who's job it is to rip the hair out of your pussy. I'd bet that they had appeared quite apologetic as they were ripping away.

Emphasize 'appeared'.

Veronica's vulva pouts. That's fitting, isn't it?

The fat outer lips are full and plump, bulging down and out from her mons. The crinkled lips of her labia just barely peek through the divide. The hood of her clitoris is prominent, particularly since the wax job.

Speaking of which, her mons and vulva were red and a bit swollen from the abuse. But the skin was baby's-butt soft, and there wasn't a stray hair to be found. I know. I checked myself because I wanted to find a few, just to pluck each personally.

"Step closer," I instructed, holding out my hand. "Closer, Mrs Hart! That's it. Spread your legs more. Push your hips out for me. Now rub your pussy against my palm."

God she hated that.

I cupped my palm and held it between her legs. As she rocked back and forth, her clit rubbed against the heel of my hand. Veronica may have hated the humiliation, but that didn't prevent her getting wet from the stimulation. I'd have bet cash money that the waxing made her wet too.

"Now that is choice Mrs Hart," I said with a smile. "Nice and smooth, almost like your always naked for me. It must feel some kind of sweet against your panties. You're already gooey down here. Nice v-string by the way. If nothing else impinges, I may allow you to continue to wear panties today."

I pulled my hand from between her legs. "Now turn around. Lift your dress. Let me take a look at your ass."

She hesitated for an instant, just to let me know how much she hated parading around for me, then turned and pulled the hem up to her waist.

"Present yourself properly for me Mrs Hart." I demanded. "Lean forward slightly. Raise your head. Arch your neck and back. Stick it out there for everyone to see." I smacked her butt once for emphasis. "I said 'stick it out'. That's it. Spread your legs a little. Good. Yes, just like that. Now remember that position. You will be using it in the near future. Now just stay there while I examine my work."

The welts were fading, less angry. There was no bruising, just a series of raised lines across her asscheeks. Almost as though she had been sitting on a lawn chair naked. Her skin was healing faster than I'd hoped.

I traced my finger along one of the welts. Veronica stiffened, but more from anger and embarrassment than pain. Good.

I wondered in passing what the women at the salon had thought when they had seen Veronica's ass. Oh well.

"You do have a very nice ass Veronica." I commented. "I definitely approve of your choice in swimwear, or at least the bikini you wear when tanning. Which reminds me: you may or may not have noticed, but they offer bikinis for sale there. Purchase three next week when you go in. We will have a fashion show here next Saturday."

Veronica stiffened again. The nape of her neck colored, either from embarrassment or rage. May be both. Didn't matter though. I liked it either way.

"Make each a complete outfit: sandals, coverup, sunhat, the whole bit. That way you can strip for me during the show. You can pick the music."

No doubt. That time the flush was definitely one of rage.

I sighed mentally. There was almost no sport in teasing her; she made it ever so easy.

However, I smiled to myself as I examined her ass again. Somehow – no matter how easy she made it – I never lost interest in the game. Nor did I ever get tired of admiring her bare ass.

The tanlines outlining the limits of Veronica's bikini were dramatic. There were only two small patches of white: one low on her mons just barely large enough to have covered her pubic hair, and the other no more than a small triangle situated just at the crease of her ass below the small of her back. The first hint of the divide was tan.

Her ass and thighs were completely tanned an even golden brown with no white areas under or within either crease of her asscheeks. She must either lay on her back with her knees pulled to her chest, or on her chest with her rump raised to get that kind of coverage.

Of course her breasts showed the matching lines: two small triangles of white centered over her areolae and nipples. Without clothes, those tanlines and the absence of bush would make her appear more than naked. Very good.

"Now let's see what else you're wearing for me today. Pull up your panties and turn around."

Veronica shuffled forward, away from me as she straightened, pulling her panties over her obviously tender mons. That gave me just enough room to rise from the chair.

When she turned, her face was flushed, her look, murderous. She was muttering beneath her breath. I'd bet it was nothing near complementary to yours truly. She swayed back gasping, startled when she found me standing in front of her.

At five-eight, Veronica is relatively tall for a woman. She weighs in around one-thirty, one-thirty five. Still, she's a lot smaller: willowy compared to my six-two, one-ninety-five.

Her light grey eyes were wide as she turned and grew wider when I began unbuttoning her dress. Stunned to silence at my effrontery, she looked down to watch as the gap in her dress widened. When the button at her waist was undone, I untied her belt and opened her dress wide. Veronica flushed scarlet as I stepped back, arms outstretched, holding the panels of her dress wide.

Veronica's bra matched her panties. Another balconet, this time of sheer blue silk. Mrs Hart seemed to favor front-close bras and silk lingerie, the sheerer, the better. I certainly appreciated her taste. Those luscious nipples of hers grew fat and tall, indenting the cups of her bra as I watched.

Mmhh Mmmhhh! What a bodacious body! I gotta say, Mrs Hart – Veronica – is a babe!

My thoughts must have shown in my eyes, because her flush deepened even as her eyes softened. Suddenly she wasn't so much pissed as a little bit flattered and maybe embarrassed.

Her flush spread to the tops of her breasts. Her eyes dropped and she lifted one knee, turning it slightly in as though to shield herself from my gaze.

I remember thinking.She is embarrassed. How delightful! Let's see where this leads.

I stepped close again, then slipped the dress just off her shoulders, took her in my arms and kissed her. With one hand beneath the dress at the small of her back and the other cradling her head, I pulled her to me.

Veronica was stiff with shock. Her hands rose to my chest as though to push me away. They fluttered there for a moment, then lay still. The kiss deepened; her mouth opened to my insistent tongue. Suddenly she sighed and pressed herself to me, molding her body to mine. Her hands rose to my shoulders to hold me close. Her dress slipped down her back, the sleeves hooked at her elbows.

My thoughts went back to our first meeting. Hers too, probably. She was finally getting the chance to seduce one of her daughter's boyfriends.

As if! More like the exact opposite.

I let my hand slide down her back to her ass, squeezed gently then pulled her to me. She moaned through our kiss, while pressing herself against me. Mr Snake was wide awake and growing down my leg. Even in the relaxed fit of my jeans, he was starting to get uncomfortable.

Unbidden, Veronica reached down to open my zipper, then fished through my boxers. I took her face in my hands to deepen the kiss, and to give her room. Her hand was soft, her palm cool around his shaft. Chyaa! That felt good.

She kissed me too, working her jaw and rubbing her lips against mine as she tugged my dick free. She began stroking it as we kissed; gently tugging at the shaft and slipping the foreskin up and down from the glans. Her other hand slipped in to cradle my nads. Like I said: soft hands.

She played for a few minutes, then slowly slacked off as her attention was drawn to the kiss. I was giving her everything she could handle, and more. Our tongues were dueling; curling together; tasting. By the time I broke the kiss to slip my lips along her jawline to nibble her lobe and lick behind her ear, Veronica was trembling. One hand held my dick, the other was wrapped around my neck. Urgent murmurs whispered from her throat.

Suddenly desperate for more, Veronica reached up of unbutton my shirt, then loosen my belt. I pulled the dress from her arms and draped it over the chair, then laid her back on the bed with a pillow beneath her head.

While she lay panting, I stripped for her. I lost the shirt, kicked off my Doc Marten slip-ons and skinned out of my jeans and socks. I left the boxers for the last.

Veronica's fingers danced along the bulge of her sex, dipping intimate through the sheer silk of her panties. She watched with hungry eyes as my shorts slipped down. Mr Snake was rampant for her, alive awake and sniffing. The air was fragrant with the scent of her pussy. Eager to begin, she shrugged out of her bra. Her full breasts burst free; nipples crinkled high and rosy as she slipped her panties down her legs. Her hairless pussylips were open and glistening wet.

I approached from the end of the bed, crawling up between her legs. Mr Snake was aimed straight for her, drooling. Her eyes grew heavy-lidded, sultry and wanton. Both she and he would have to wait.

I hovered over her body for a moment, kneeling between her legs, my hands planted to either side of her shoulders. She reached up to caress my cheek while taking my shaft in had again. I bent to accept another passionate kiss, then pulled her arms up above her head.

"We're going to play a little game, Mrs Hart." I murmured as I kissed along her neck. "The name of the game is 'Keep Your Hands to Yourself'. To win, you must keep your legs spread wide, and your hands above your shoulders. You must remain passive. If you touch me anywhere with any part of your arms or legs, you lose. Okay so far?"

"Mmmmh yes..." she sighed, eyes closed and shivering at the sensation of my lips trailing down the hollow of her shoulder. "...yes sir... I understand... no touching..."

"If you lose, you pay a penalty." I continued as I nibbled her chin. "Today the penalty is that you lose your panties for the rest of the weekend. By the way, we're taking a little trip this afternoon. The question is, would you rather go out with or without your panties."

"Nnooo. Ooohhh, yessss!..." she moaned. "Do that again... W-what do I win – aaaahh!?"

"I'll cancel your date with the flogger on Monday," I answered, trailing my lips down between her breasts. "Does that seem fair?"

"Mmh hmmmm..." she purred. "Oh! Ohh yessss... Yes!... like that..."

"I'll take that as a definite yes," I whispered as I nibbled her areola. "I'll give you one hint: if you start to lose it, it might help you maintain if you laced your fingers behind your neck... Just a suggestion... The game begins now. Oh, before I forget, Mrs Hart, there's one last thing..."

I raised up on hands and knees again. Her eyes fluttered open, languid and wanting. In a blink, I curled my tongue up over the end of my nose, then pulled it back inside again.

Still deep in the memory of my kisses, Veronica's eyes slowly closed, a half-smile of anticipation fluttered on her lips.

Suddenly her eyes were wide, staring up at me, unsure at what she'd witnessed. I bent down to kiss her again. Her hands rose to my chest. At the last instant she pulled her hands away to throw them on the bed high above her head.

"Oh my God!" She whispered. "What... I... Did you... Oh my sweet Lord!"

I hid my grin at the side of her neck, my lips softly trailing down to her bare shoulder.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I murmured as I nibbled the at the hollow. She shuddered at the sensation.

Veronica got everything that afternoon. Just like Bobbi Sue Hobart of guilty memory, I teased and tasted every inch of Veronica's body. Only more so. I brought her to the edge, then held her there while she writhed and whimpered, begging for release.

Not just her lush breasts; not just her bursting nipples; not just her bare and beautiful pussy; but the hollow of her shoulder; the nook behind her ear; the crease of her hip; the niche behind her knee; the kiss of her gorgeous ass.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers