Mrs. Henderson Emasculates An Ex

Story Info
A woman begins her former boytoy's journey to feminization.
1.6k words
4.01
38.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers

The elevator doors slide shut and Sissy Kimmi taps the special access code into the keypad. Then she presses the "PH" button. In few seconds, she'll be at Mrs. Henderson's place on the top floor.

Mrs. Henderson is not the type of woman who sends invitations to sissies. She's the type who tells 'guests' where to be and when to be there. Her handwritten summons, delivered by a chiseled hunk with a tangy primal scent, read:

"I am entertaining this afternoon. You will be used as an hors d'oeuvre."

...followed by the exact time Sissy Kimmi should be there, along with the single-use access code for the elevator. It expected an RSVP.

This wasn't easy for Kimmi. Her slutty thoughts were about being on her knees sucking off the hot messenger then being thrown down and RAVISHED by the brute, not about etiquette. It took her some time to fetch her pen and ink and stationery and sealing wax,to remember the politesse of a proper response, and to compose something acceptable.

Now Kimmi is on her way to Mrs. Henderson's delicious-sounding, mysterious party.

**

Sissy Kimmi watches the elevator numbers creep up. She's a little nervous but very excited. Earlier she bathed like a sissy in warm rosewater and made sure her legs, boi clit and boi pussy are perfectly hairless. She rinsed, patted herself dry, and slid into a favorite pair of cotton panties, sky blue with white lace trim.

Over that, she pulled on a navy blue knee-length skirt and put on a white linen blouse. And a pair of navy flats to finish the outfit -- as always, Sissy Kimmi wished for prettier feet so she could wear open toed shoes.

But still, she thought as she looked herself over in the mirror, this is one fuckable gurl.

**

The elevator doors slide open and Mrs. Henderson herself is there to greet Sissy Kimmi. She's wearing a black silk kimono and red obi, cinched at her improbably thin waist. There is a glint in Mrs. Henderson's gimlet green eyes.

"Hello dear. Please come in."

She takes Sissy Kimmi's hand and they pass into the living room. A attractive man with a matador's physique looks up from his place on a love seat. "This is Hollis," Mrs. Henderson says.

Hollis and Sissy Kimmi nervously exchange greetings.

Mrs. Henderson says: "He's been my pet penis for some time now. But as always happens," she says with a sigh. "I've grown tired of a fucktoy. So of course I have to discard him." The man shifts uncomfortably.

"Sissy Kimmi, kneel and open his pants."

Sissy Kimmi drops and unwraps this unexpected surprise present. She then re-wraps the gift, one dainty hand curling around his soft girth, the other cupping the pretty scrotum.

Mrs. Henderson goes on: "But I surely can't allow any other woman to have that penis!" Sissy Kimmi feels 'that penis' begin to stiffen. "However, I'm not certain about the necessity of castrating him..." She rests her chin in a hand. "Do you think I should?"

It's not Sissy Kimmi's place to make any sort of suggestion to Mrs. Henderson. Certainly a sissy doesn't want any gorgeous balls to go into a trophy case, but Mrs. Henderson doesn't really want to hear a sissy's opinion, does she? And even if Kimmi forgot her place as a sissy and tried to speak to her mistress, she couldn't say anything. Sissy Kimmi is salivating so much!

Mrs. Henderson watches Kimmi playing with the scrotum. "Hmmmm... I suppose cutting would be a bit drastic, wouldn't it?" She makes her decision: "Oh, I suppose I'll just turn him into a sissy." She gently pushes Kimmi's head closer to Hollis's lap. She whispers to Kimmi:

"You know the first step, don't you Sissy Kimmi?" Mrs. Henderson runs her tongue along Sissy Kimmi's ear. "His first blowjob from a gurl. You remember your first time, don't you Sissy Kimmi? Wasn't that beautiful?"

Mrs. Henderson's warm breath washes over Kimmi's face. She unbuttons Kimmi's blouse and kisses the corner of the sissy's mouth. She says: "You may begin sucking cock, Sissy Kimmi."

Sissy Kimmi scoots back a little, lets Mrs. Henderson take off her blouse, then settles herself on her knees. The sissy gets to work with her mouthful of drool. Kimmi loves that magical effect of the first dab of gurlspit on a cock: the thing starts expanding, forcing Kimmi's little fingers apart.

The she-lube is gooey and warm and thick and there's a lot of it. Kimmi lets it seep out of her mouth and over the head and the glans. It trickles past the cute wrinkled leftover of his circumcised foreskin and down the shaft. The sissy gurl is drooling so much it runs over her fingers and onto the ballsack in her other hand. She touches each of those beautiful grapes with a fingertip, then rests two fingers on the 'taint'.

Now Sissy Kimmi works the firm penis past her lips and over her tongue, into the back of her throat. She stops for that special breath a gurl takes before sinking the shaft past her airway.

Kimmi feels her skirt being hiked up and her panties pulled aside. Oh Mrs. Henderson! Mrs. Henderson, are you fondling my buttcheek? Sissy Kimmi's boi clit pops into life, stretching out all three sissy gurly inches. Kimmi wiggles, rubbing the organ against her panties and skirt.

Sissy Kimmi is tries to concentrate on proper sissy sucking, but now she's distracted by tickling on her sphincter. Oh Mrs. Henderson! Mrs. Henderson, are you rimming me? Sissy Kimmi feels the tongue dance around her tight little asshole and opens up. Mrs. Henderson's lips purse and Sissy Kimmi feels a warm jet of saliva shoot up her chute. Oh Mrs. Henderson! Mrs. Henderson, are you going to fuck me?

Kimmi feels Mrs. Henderson's hands on her hips, she feels the strapon bump into her tiny sack. She feels the shaft squiggle up her pretty rump-cleft then back down to center over Kimmi's most private area. The sissy relaxes her boipussy and enjoys that wonderful gurl moment; that last bit of anticipation right before penetration.

Mrs. Henderson teases one last time, then pushes the head slowly through the tight ring. She pauses to let Kimmi's sphincter muscle adjust, then slowly sinks the rubber shaft into Sissy Kimmi's colon. Kimmi backs one inch of hard penis out of her throat so she can take a breath. Mrs. Henderson starts a slow, sensuous reaming.

Sissy Kimmi involuntarily sucks a little harder when she feels male hands on the back of head. Mrs. Henderson leans forward, her long hair ticking Kimmi's bare shoulders, her warm body covering the sissy's back. Mrs. Henderson wraps her arms around her femboi lover, listening to her faint whimpering noises. One hand strokes her little belly, the other pinches and squeezes her tiny, hard nipples.

Sissy Kimmi feels Mrs. Henderson's tongue in her ear as the two lovers settle into a beautiful rhythm. The former fucktoy and future sissy thrusts that penis into Sissy Kimmi's pretty face, trying to bounce the meat off the back of her throat.

Mrs. Henderson's rude-sized dildo goes deeper into her butthole, the thick hardon goes deeper into her throat, and...

Tears form and roll down her cheeks. Sissy Kimmi is skewered, and she loves it!

A moment later, Sissy Kimmi hears the boy's panting quicken, feel the first dick-pulse. "Oh! He's getting close to orgasm," Sissy Kimmi thinks. "Oh, I want the come, I want the sticky seed..." It's the only warning she gets.

Suddenly the penis explodes into Sissy Kimmi's pretty mouth. The tiny gurlslut savors the feeling of the orgasm cock-twitches and the gooey semen pumping into her mouth-fuckhole. It feels like a gallon of the stuff! Sissy Kimmi swallows greedily, then swallows again.

As the penis softens, Sissy Kimmi puckers her mouth and suctions the cockhole. As she rolls the last of the delicious syrup over her tongue, she hears Mrs. Henderson whispering to her: "Give that shrinking remnant its last kiss. That is no longer a penis." Mrs. Henderson gently nips Kimmi's ear. "That is no longer a man's sex organ."

Kimmi feels a glow as Mrs. Henderson sinks the big plastic cock deeper. "You have taken his manhood." It's far inside Kimmi's butt, almost all the way to the thick base. "And you have taken his gurl maidenhead." Sissy Kimmi turns her head and opens her mouth, hoping Mrs. Henderson will miss her.

Tongue tips meet and their mouths close over each other. Mrs. Henderson holds Kimmi tighter and they breathe the same breath. And just when Sissy Kimmi thinks her back passage can't stretch any more, that Mrs. Henderson can't get her cock any farther, the very end caresses Sissy Kimmi's prostate. Everything gets warm and colorful.

**

Mrs. Henderson stops humping, kisses Kimmi's cheeks and ears and closed eyelids, but keeps the big penis deep inside the sissy's tender butt. The mistress likes the feel of an orgasm as it quivers through a servantgurl's body; she likes the tiny sheen of sweat on the pretty thing's skin.

More small kisses on Kimmi's neck and back, and Mrs. Henderson pulls out slowly. Sissy Kimmi enjoys the pulses of her boicunt as it gapes and closes. Good buttsex makes her feel so feminine. She feels warm and wet up front...

With a start, Sissy Kimmi realizes her orgasm has soiled her lacy panties! How did this happen! Even her most powerful gurlsquirts only make a thin dribble, but this feels like...

She rolls over, hikes up her pretty blue skirt and pulls open her underpants. She peeks nervously inside. Oh no! Thick white baby batter! Sissy Kimmi ejaculated! There must be an entire teaspoon down there! How embarrassing!

But now there's a presence between Kimmi's thighs. It's the new sissy -- Sissy Holly. The slut's head is nestled under Kimmi's skirt and her tongue is wiggling into into her panties. Kimmi leans back lets the gurl clean up the mess. She can actually hear the little slut happily lapping up her first load of yummy spunk!

skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers