Mrs. Henderson Plays Matchmaker

Story Info
Two of Mrs. Henderson's party guests get to know each other.
1.4k words
4.2
13.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers

Episode Two: Mrs. Henderson Plays Matchmaker

The story picks up from the end of "Mrs. Henderson Emasculates An Ex".

*****

Mrs. Henderson cracks open the parlor door and peeps through. She says to herself: "I just KNEW those two would be friends!"

~~

It's about an hour earlier, and Kimmi's in the afterglow of a very satisfying orgasm. She's nestled in a corner of the love seat, slouched a little bit, legs askew, eyes half closed.

A petite girl comes in, pushing a tea trolley. She has short honey-blond hair and wears oversized eyeglasses - the kind that look asinine on people who're just trying to look quirky and hip, but they're fabulous on her. Kimmi perks up.

"I was told to find the well-fucked-looking girl," honey-hair says. "And if that's not you, well... there's a lot going on around here I wish I was part of!"

She rolls the cart parallel to the couch, and Kimmi straightens out her slouch. Pressing a lever lowers the top platform to serving height, and Kimmi sees a small elegant-looking samovar puffing out little clouds of steam. There is a china teapot and cups, a sugar bowl, a cream pitcher and a dish of lemon wedges.

"Hi," the girl says, offering a hand. "I'm Dana."

Dana's hands are pretty and feminine, soft and warm. She has a nice grip, too. Kimmi holds on a little bit longer than necessary, but Dana doesn't seem to mind.

"Hi, I'm Kimmi."

"Oohh!" Dana says with a giggle. "Then I've found the right person!"

Kimmi scooches forward on the couch. Rearranging her butt like that reminds her of the wonderful sex she just had, and she wiggles a bit more.

Dana notices. She doesn't say anything, but her grin and arched eyebrow speak volumes, as the saying goes. Kimmi blushes and avoids Dana's eye contact.

Dana's wearing an off-the-shoulder linen top and loose linen shorts, down to just above the knee. The two-inch belt's knotted like a bow tie, with ends that curl down on either side of the pearl-button fly.

Dana steps round the little table and slides into the love seat. She slips off her rattan oxford wedgies and tucks her feet under her butt. Kimmi - who is jealous of girls with pretty feet - and can never figure out why they sit on them like that. She wiggles her own toes, a bit self-conscious, glad she hadn't kicked off her ballet flats.

Dana settles in, accidentally-on-purpose brushing Kimmi's thigh with her knee. She puts an arm on the back of the couch and shines a smile on Kimmi.

Kimmi avoids making eye contact again, and has a closer look at Dana's pretty hands. She keeps her nails not too long and not too short, unpainted and buffed shiny. Kimmi's eyes walk up Dana's forearm - a hint of soft ambery down - and along the inside to the little kink at her elbow. Her bicep is a cute bump that disappears into her sleeve. Kimmi tries to peek up into Dana's armpit.

"Care for a spot of tea, luv?"

Dana leans over and squirts some hot water from the samovar into the teapot. Kimmi watches her rounded shoulder muscles move as she swirls the water around. Dana looks up from the teapot and catches Kimmi staring at her.

Again, Dana says nothing. Just that cute little smirk. She squirts some water into the teaups and repeats the swirly-thing.

"We have these odd little rituals..."

That tweaks something in Kimmi's memory. And when Dana says:

"...the water has to be boil-ING..."

Kimmi finishes the sentence: "...not boi-LED! Not boiled. Past-tense!"

They grin at each other, recognizing the famous snarky instructions from Douglas Adams on how to make a *proper* cup of tea.

They say together: "If it's merely hot, then the tea will be insipid!" and break into a giggle-fit.

They finish the Adams tea bit (this is not quite a dorkified as doing a Monty Python bit word-for-word, but it's dorkified enough for them to recognize a member of her own tribe) while Dana drains the pot, adds the tea (Earl Gray, "and if I were really trying to lead you down the path of righteousness...") and then the boil ("ING") water.

By the time the tea has steeped (2 to 3 minutes, a la Adams), they've found several other common interests - that wonderful experience of clicking on a lot of levels with a person you just met.

They sip their tea and chat, getting comfortable with each other, and gradually moving on to more personal areas; who they are and how they got there, and what they are doing right here and right now.

Kimmi finally works up her nerve to says things out loud. Things about: Dana's pretty hair and cheekbones and throat and shoulders and arms and hands.

And feet (Kimmi tries to explain her THING about girls with pretty feet who tuck them away): "If my feet were half as pretty as yours, I'd be barefoot and wiggling my toes all the time."

Dana untucks her feet and wiggles her toes for Kimmi. "Now let me see yours," she says with a giggle and a bit of a leer. Kimmi realizes her skirt hem has been inching up and she's all but giving Dana a revealing uppie shot. She gives a little start and makes herself decent like a shy girl would.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?"

"Oh no," Kimmi answers, still shifting around. She's not wearing underwear, and she can't remember where or when she misplaced them. "No, I..."

Dana says: "Well, you're making me a feel like my pants have shrunk." She fidgets around. "Which I thought was fairly obvious." She looks at her crotch. "Not as obvious as a no-panties upskirt, but pretty obvious."

"Oh!" Kimmi says, finally noticing the pretty-notice-able bulge in Dana's shorts. She blushes again, and even does the shy-girl cliché: That back of her hand to her mouth thing.

Dana takes Kimmi's hand away from her mouth and holds it gently between them, each girl's hand touching the other's belly. Dana leans in closer and they share their first kiss.

Too soon, the kiss breaks and Dana leans back. Kimmi, eyes still closed, rolls her tongue around her mouth.

"I hope I'm not being overly forward, but..."

Kimmi opens her eyes and sees Dana's eyes twinkling back from behind her big specs. She also sees Dana slip her hand under her waistband and rearrange herself down there.

All at once, Kimmi loses her inhibitions. "Oh, just let me see it, you little tease!"

Dana grins and wiggles her shorts over her hips. She uses one hand to pull down her boycut briefs and the other to hold up her penis - not that it needs any help standing up straight.

Dana eyes twinkle again. She pins the tip of her tongue between her front teeth and giggles: "93% girl, 7 inches boy!"

Kimmi doesn't do the shy-girl back-of-the-hand thing this time. Instead, she babbles the first half-thought that comes into her mind: "That's the prettiest erection I have ever seen in my life!"

If Dana weren't in such a hurry to seduce this fascinating creature, she'd probably make a "betcha say that to all the girls" remark. Instead, she leans in and they kiss again. And again. During one break, Dana whispers "just don't be real aggressive" and guides Kimmi's hand to where she wants it.

So at first, Kimmi's careful not to use her hands and mouth the way she did earlier, the way she does with the curious boys she picks up from time to time.

Gradually, with licks and kisses, she figures out what Dana does and doesn't like. Dana's a gurl who doesn't mind (too much) getting sucked or stroked, the way some big-dicked gurls don't like being reminded of their, well, big dick.

During a slow moment, Kimmi holds Dana against her cheek. She feels the blood pulsing as she kisses the base and tickles the balls, and she takes a deep breath of the animal musk. Exhaling, Kimmi realizes that Dana's in the exact place that Holly was earlier, and that her own knees are in the same spot they were before. Her boyclit pops right back up to full erection, just like before. She wiggles her butt and closes her mouth around Dana's glans. Gently.

~~

Mrs. Henderson quietly closes the parlor door and gives the girls their privacy. She says to herself: "Nothing I have to say is more important than THAT!"

skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers