Mrs K and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," came an impatient retort.

"She loves me to lick her pussy and suck on her clitoris."

Mrs. K joined in with, "I am sure he would do it for you if you wish; wouldn't you John? I also have some unfinished business."

Mrs. K told her that I would be erect again in a few minutes and Auntie's eyes lit up.

"He only needs a little stimulation." She replied as she opened her blouse and revealed both her tits still encased in that "see through" white bra. I could see her nipples, both erect pressing against the delicate material, her breasts bulged over the top of the new bra and my mouth watered with anticipation.

They both thought it would be a good idea if we went up to Mrs. K's bedroom. We all took our drinks with us and Mrs. K topped hers up to the brim. I went to the bathroom and they went into her bedroom.

When I arrived in the bedroom Mrs. K was sitting on the bed and asked me to help undress her. I removed her clothes starting with the blouse and bra letting her tits swing free. I had to suck on her nipples again, and then I undid the waist band and zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in a white suspender belt and dark stockings. Her little white knickers were not covering her ample hips and her dark pubic hair was protruding in strands. I carefully rubbed the front of her silky knickers and slipped my fingers between her legs. It was fantastic to feel the bulge of her Mons Venus and the pubic hair beneath the silk. I then ventured downwards and felt the slit opening softly and then the moisture of her vagina.

Auntie P sat on the chair at the end of the bed. She remained fully dressed and sat up straight with her hands in her lap.

"I wwwould like to wwwatch you two make love." She said quietly. "I have never had such an experience."

She spoke with a cultured accent, I think she went to a private school in Scotland, and her parents were "well to do."

Mrs. K removed her own knickers while I stripped, watched closely by both women. My dick was now semi erect and seeping semen again. I was a little embarrassed and unsure of how this would work out, but I climbed onto the bed and lay next to Mrs. K on my back. I was facing Auntie P. My dick lay on my stomach and Mrs. K gently caressed my chest as she had done before. Her hands moved to my stomach gently playing with my soft body hair, and then to my thighs. I opened my legs to allow her access to my balls. She was so gentle. Now my cock stood up and she gently caressed it from base to tip.

I leaned across and fondled her breasts. They lay on either side of her chest; a little saggy. Her nipple looked like a strawberry. I had to suck it.

We fondled each other for a while. I continued to caress her tits and sucked her nipples as she liked and I then slipped two of my fingers in to her pussy slowly. I parted the lips to discover the moist passage which opened to my touch. She asked me to get as many fingers in as I could, "but be gentle," she pleaded.

She stopped me when I put four in and continued to insert my thumb. She loved it but it hurt her a little, and then I stroked her clit, pinching it as she told me between my finger and thumb, and then stroking with two fingers the area between her pussy and her clit. My hand was glistening with her moisture. I looked at her clit closely; it was a beautiful purple colour and peeped out from the hood even more than I remembered from the last time we made love.

I had learned a lot about what women liked recently.

I had almost forgotten Auntie P until I caught sight of her in the corner of my eye sitting there staring at my hand between Mrs. K's legs. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Mrs. K then licked my balls and my cock, which was by now standing at full erection. She said she wanted her pussy licked like I did the last time we were here, so she lay on her back and opened her legs. I lay between her legs and with my tongue entered her very wet and beautifully scented pussy. She asked me to suck her labia lips and take them into my mouth. I did this and she was audibly taken a back. I sucked them and licked them for some time. Her eyes were closed and her hands were above her head gripping the brass bed headboard.

I gently licked her clit for some minutes and brought her to a small orgasm, which brought a comment for Auntie P who was just sitting quietly enjoying the view.

"Please fuck me now." Mrs. K asked, "And make me cum properly."

She made me lay on my back and she straddled me. She guided my cock in to her slit gently and proceeded to ride me slowly allowing the full length to slip in and out. She then gradually speeded up. Her tits were all over the place so I took one in each hand and squeezed them gently at first and then harder, she loved it. She finished up arching her back and throwing her head back as she orgasmed. P was amazed at the speed at which she came and the length of the orgasm. She gushed juice on my balls and it ran down onto the bed between my ass cheeks to her sighs of "oh oh oh oh oh."

Auntie P looked on and made no further comment except to sigh, lick her lips and adjusted her sitting position from cross-legged to slightly open legs.

She then got off me and turned over onto her knees and placed her hands on the brass bed headboard. Her legs were slightly apart and then she played with her pussy with one hand. Her ass was facing Auntie P who remained seated on the chair at the end of the bed. I got behind her on my knees and eased myself close against her ass. She reached through her legs to my cock and guided it in to her drenched cavern. She wriggled until my cock was in up to the hilt. My balls were resting against her clit. I reached forward to hold her broad hips and then leaned further forward to reach beneath her to her hanging breasts and her beautiful full belly. I caressed her all over her body including her thighs and calves. I felt my climax coming so I withdrew and my wet slippery cock flopped out of her gaping pussy.

My ass was in the air as I leaned on her back and my cock and balls dangled between my legs right in front of Auntie P's face. Auntie P stood up and started to caress my ass with both hands. She slipped them between my legs to caress my balls and then took my cock in one hand to masturbate me. She kissed my ass all over and hugged me there while stroking my erect cock. I felt the softness of her large breasts through her bra and blouse pressed against my ass as she caressed me.

I continued to play with Mrs. K's breasts and then caressed her beautiful pear shaped ass. I opened her ass cheeks to reveal her secret orifice. I had never seen one of these before and was fascinated by its puckered appearance. I touched it cautiously which drew a sharp in-take of breath from my lover.

Mrs. K asked Auntie P to refrain from masturbating me as she needed me now and was ready for a fast and furious final fucking.

I entered her again and my "stiff as a poker" cock burrowed in as far as it would go till my balls were against her clit and my stomach was pressing against her ass. I then pumped hard and fast, gripping her luscious hips. She reached under and tickled my balls and then stroked her clit viciously. My hands cupped her hanging tits and I massaged those bullet hard nipples between my finger and thumb, and then I held her belly in both hands and massaged that beautiful soft fleshy appendage and then onto her thighs and I just stroked them gently all round. She let out a guttural grunt and shuddered under me as I emptied my load deep into her sopping gaping cavern. Auntie P squeezed my balls as if to pump more spunk into her friend.

Mrs. K collapsed on to the bed and I flopped on top of her. She turned her head to meet my lips and kissed me passionately as my hands reached beneath her to hold her breasts crushed against the sheets.

Auntie stood up and asked Mrs. K if she was o.k. and commented how much she seemed to enjoy the lovemaking.

Mrs. K. whispered, "Now it's your turn P."

Auntie looked unsure but by the look of her flushing and her eyes; she did want it.

"I'm unsure about this Rita." She replied.

"Come on let's get him hard again." Mrs. K said as she tried to get up pushing me onto my back again.

She got on her hands and knees and straddled my body. She started at my feet and worked all the way up to my mouth rubbing her hanging tits all over me. She paid particular attention to rubbing them over my limp cock and my balls, and then got me to suck her nipples. Auntie P watched. Her face was glowing.

My cock grew a little stiff but I had just come twice already this afternoon.

"What would make you really stiff again John?" Mrs. K asked.

"I would love to see Auntie P's breasts." I declared.

Auntie P looked really coy and shook her head in the negative.

"I know." Mrs. K said, getting off the bed and taking my hand. She led me to the bathroom. "He likes to watch me Pee."

"What," Auntie P exclaimed.

"Come and see," called Mrs. K from our walk along the passage way to her bathroom.

She sat on the toilet and with her fingers opened up her labia lips to reveal her scarlet, moist open pussy dripping my semen. After a few seconds a great stream of piss flowed and, yes my cock went as stiff as a poker again.

"There you are P, it works." She said triumphantly.

She wiped herself and led me back to the bed.

She got me to lie down on my back and gently played with my balls to keep me stiff.

"Come on P." She said, "Get your clothes off and come and fuck this beautiful young boy."

Auntie P was shy and reluctant; she did not want to open her body up for viewing.

"I am not proud of my body." She said sullenly. "I'm ugly, old, saggy and lined."

I tried to reassure and persuade her that I would love to see her naked, but she was not ready to reveal all at this time.

We convinced her that she need not undress to enjoy sex.

I was desperate again to put my cock in a wet pussy.

"Just straddle him like I did" said Mrs. K.

She agreed to try and got on the bed on her knees with her long pleated skirt carefully arranged so as not to reveal her upper legs.

She positioned herself sitting on my thighs taking the weight on her knees. I felt the warmth of her ass through her knickers. She lifted her skirt to reveal her ample thighs clad in stockings and slid forward so that my cock was beneath her skirt. She raised herself and then, with both hands under her skirt pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side and guided my dick in to her pussy. She first rubbed the head along the slit which was extremely wet and leaking everywhere and then lowered herself gently down until all my seven inches were inside her. Those big knickers were very wet.

As she manoeuvred herself into position I did notice her stocking tops, her beautiful white upper thighs, her white French knickers and a brief glimpse of her very hairy bush.

I reached out to touch her breasts, but again she gently pushed my hands away. She lifted herself up and down on my prick and it slid in and out with ease. Not only was she very moist but quite ample inside.

Mrs. K was sitting on the edge of the bed watching with her robe on, as usual not covering much of her breasts.

Auntie's hands pushed down on my chest as she rose and fell on my cock. This lasted for some time and I wondered if she was too wet to climax, but soon the thrusts became more urgent and she manipulated her position so that the pressure of my shaft was rubbing against the front of her vagina.

I slipped my hands under her skirt and stroked her stocking clad thighs and then her naked white thigh above. She did not stop me so I ventured around to her ass and caressed her hips and ass through her silky knickers.

Her face became contorted and the strokes became faster. She was perspiring freely and her glasses had slipped down her nose. Mrs. K removed them.

She let out a long loud moan as her orgasm took hold. The juice from her pussy covered my pubic area and balls and I felt it trickling down my ass onto the sheets. I slipped my hands beneath her knickers and stroked her large ass right to the crack and she did not stop me. Then she lay on top of me out of breath and she crushed those beautiful covered tits against my chest. Oh how I wanted to get them out. We kissed passionately.

When she recovered she rose from her position but with less care than when she got on top of me. I was treated to a sight of her white upper thighs again and her French knickers. I even saw some pubic hair albeit a little grey. I was not disappointed.

I had not climaxed again and my cock simply subsided. Mrs. K asked Auntie P if she would return for more to which she smiling replied "maybe."

Before we parted, Mrs. K asked if I would be delivering her groceries on Saturday morning.

12