Mrs Macmillan Ch. 03

Story Info
You should never embarrass your wife in public.
3.2k words
4.53
51.8k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers

This is a continuing story about a man who, in his later years, bumps into his high school teacher, who winds up teaching his wife how he should be disciplined.

While this can probably be read standalone, it's probably best that you pick up the links to the previous stories and read them first – it will give you the more fleshed-out version of the story.

Cheers!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Our lives had changed. Subtly in some respects, dramatically in others.

In company, and generally when we were alone, Jenny and I performed much like any other married couple, and much as we had for the last five or so years we had been together. Jenny is generally considered to be fairly conservative, which is backed up by her short stature and slim build, as well as the way in which she behaves around friends & family.

In private, though, she can change to become slightly more dominant, and significantly more intractable. She happily makes decisions, and when those decisions aren't followed there are generally consequences, which usually means my butt gets a tanning.

Dorothy Macmillan was a teacher of mine at High School some thirty years ago, and when we happened to move into the same street as her she and Jenny became close friends, and much of the change in Jenny has been from Mrs. Macmillan's influence.

My wife started spanking me when I "failed" to paint the patio one weekend - see the second installment of this series for the details.

Since then she has found a reason to punish me just about every week, such punishment always resulting in a very sore backside, an incredibly hard cock, a dripping wet excited wife, and some of the very best sex I've ever had.

Typically it would go like this.

Jenny would come and sweetly discuss with me how I had failed to do something that she believed I had said I would, or let me know that I had not been polite to someone, or some other punishable infraction of the "rules", largely unwritten but well versed inside her head.

I would go to the bedroom, remove all my clothes, and wait in the assigned position. Sometimes she wanted me on the bed, either on hands & knees or face down on the bed, sometimes facing into the corner of the room, once bent over her dressing table.

She'd come in, and remind me why I was going to be punished, that the punishment would be a spanking, and that I should be sorry I had done wrong, but happy that she cared enough about me to do this. Naturally I would apologise, sometimes pleading that the "crime" had not been serious enough to warrant a spanking.

Then she would spank me. It was never gentle, it was always thorough, and I remained in position as long as possible while it occurred. Sometimes she'd make me count the strokes, other times she'd demand complete silence. But always I'd be crying before she finished, and always I would have the biggest hard on ever.

And always after the punishment there was phenomenal, intensely physical, animalistic, lovemaking.

Dorothy Macmillan, my old school teacher, came and had coffee with Jenny quite regularly. She still had that heart stopping, hard-on inducing twinkle in her eye, but now there seemed to be an extra edge, after she had seen the rutting that occurred after my first spanking, which she administered(see Ch. 1). It was never mentioned of course, and Jenny didn't know Dorothy had been watching our fucking, but it always seemed to hover there, just out of sight. Whenever Dorothy came over I was polite and attentive if I was in the room - normally I stayed as far out of her sight as possible. After all this time 'Mrs. Macmillan' still scared me and still had the ability to punish me, even if 'Dorothy' didn't.

The last time I had seen Dorothy was about a week earlier. There had been a block party on our street, and naturally enough I'd had a few beers (hell, it had been a hot afternoon!) with some of the other husbands from the street, which descended into some ... loud ... behaviour, discussing everything from politics to first girlfriends, and lots of other 'dumb guy shit' as Jenny would put it. Jenny had been away at a Hens weekend that weekend, and so had missed the party.

Now, the following Sunday afternoon, there she was in my kitchen drinking coffee with my wife, while I stayed in the lounge room quietly watching college football and generally keeping to myself.

"Mike, can you come in here please?" called Jenny from the kitchen.

I switched off the set and quickly moved through to the kitchen. Something was up. Dorothy was sitting there, not looking very happy, and Jenny had a firm set to her mouth.

"Dorothy and I have been talking about the party last weekend. Is there something that you'd like to tell me?". This was not in her 'I love you' voice, this was 'I'm going to spank you raw for some heinous crime' voice.

Shit.

I really wasn't aware of what she was talking about. I couldn't think of anything wrong that I'd done the previous week, and she'd spanked me the day before for some pointless infraction - a mild punishment more for pleasure than for discipline.

"Ah, no darling, I can't think of anything. Is there a problem Dorothy?"

She looked at me then, and I knew I was fucked. The gorgeous twinkle in those deep blue eyes, the slightly raised eyebrow, the pursed lips. "YOU can call me Mrs. Macmillan today, young Michael." (Yup - I was definitely fucked. This wasn't Dorothy, it was Mrs. Macmillan, and she was using my full name.) "I saw you carousing with the other louts from this street last Saturday. From what I could see you'd had more to drink than you should have, and you were happily sitting in Frank Tates front yard with the others, drinking and comparing previous conquests. Is this the sort of behaviour your wife would have approved of? In public?"

"Ah, no ma'am." I said, looking at my shoes. "I guess not."

"Well, what should we do about it Mike," said Jenny. "It seems you've embarrassed me in public now. I'm not sure how I should take that."

"I can give you some suggestions," said Mrs. Macmillan, her voice full of steel. "Look, I brought something over for you."

She went to the kitchen door, open it, and picked up something she had left outside. Turning, she had a piece of cane, about three feet long, flayed at the end, with a pink bow around the handle.

"Since you told me that you were getting a sore hand spanking Michael, I thought I'd get you something a little less tiring."

Jenny squealed with delight, and accepted the gift like a little girl being given a new dolly. I, on the other hand, was absolutely mortified that Jenny & Dorothy had been discussing my punishments. Mrs. Macmillan saw the look on my face and surmised my concerns.

"Yes Michael, Jenny tells me about every punishment that she gives you. We discuss it in great detail actually, including how you fuck her like a mindless animal with your hard cock after she warms up your butt. "

I was getting more and more dumbstruck by the second - I had never imagined my teacher say 'fuck' or 'cock' before, let alone talk about two people having hardcore sex!

"Perhaps it's my fault," she said. "All those years ago if I had worked harder on you perhaps you wouldn't be so unruly today."

"I wouldn't say I'm unruly, Dorothy. I don't slip up that much really!" I countered.

"MY NAME IS MRS MACMILLAN, YOUNG MAN, AND YOU WILL ADDRESS ME PROPERLY!"

Even Jenny looked stunned at that one. I just looked at the floor, waiting for her to leave so Jenny could spank me and this could all be over.

Quietly, Jenny said "Mike, take your clothes off please."

I started to turn to go through to the bedroom, and she stopped me.

"No, here please."

"Isn't Mrs. Macmillan going to leave first?" I hoped out loud.

"No Mike, Dorothy is going to stay for this one. We've discussed it, and if you're going to embarrass me, then you should be embarrassed too. Take your clothes off please, right now."

I could feel my cock growing as I peeled off my shirt, and undid the belt on my jeans.

"Please Jenny, I'm sorry." I pleaded. The last thing wanted was for my teacher to see my cock growing.

"NOW Mike."

I took off the rest of my clothes, folding everything neatly and placing it on a kitchen chair (I'd already been spanked once for not putting my clothes down neatly!). I covered my boner as best I could with my hands. I might not be the biggest or best endowed gut on the planet, but I have nothing to be ashamed of and two hands really wasn't quite enough.

Jenny moved me to the centre of the kitchen, facing away from her, and then went and sat back down.

"Put your hands on your head Michael." I could hear the twinkle in the voice, alongside the steel. She was going to enjoy this!

I heard a chair scrape, the something was trailed across the top of my buttocks. Mrs. Macmillan came into view under my left arm, slowly walking around me and getting a very good look at my throbbing cock. And she was trailing the cane lightly around my waist.

"Jenny, using the cane is a last resort. It hurts a great deal more than spanking, and it will leave marks, so you need to be careful how you use it. Mind you, I can see you're already spanking him quite nicely as it is." Obviously I was still a little red from the spanking last night.

A swish, and then my world exploded in pain. Searing, awful, dreadful, mind numbing pain.

And I howled like a baby and started crying immediately. Running on the spot did nothing to stop the pain. I dropped my hands from my head to cover my arse, which was on fire.

"MICHAEL, YOU WILL STAND STILL! And put your hands back on your head! You see Jenny?" Mrs. Macmillan said. "It's not so fun for either of you, and look how his cock is deflating now. You'd never be able to ride that, so you can't use the cane too much. This is for SERIOUS punishment only, ok?"

"Ok Dorothy."

"Mrs. Macmillan please child, when I teaching."

"Sorry, yes Dor- , um ... Mrs. Macmillan."

"Much better. Now, you have a try."

I steeled myself for another painful swipe, but what I got from Jenny was nothing even close. Mrs. Macmillan gave her a few more tries at it, helping her perfect her action so that the last one was very similar to what she had given me. All the time I'm howling like a baby, and my cock could not have been softer.

"You still need to be punished Michael, but that can wait. Jenny, you can see why in school they only give a few swats with the cane. This is a punishment tool, not a pleasurable one. Go and get some scarves, or a couple of belts please."

Jenny just looked at Mrs. Macmillan for a moment, a bit unsure, and then left to go to the bedroom.

Mrs. Macmillan watched her leave, then reached up and ran her finger through the stream of tears still flowing down my cheek.

"I'm sorry boy, but you must learn to behave in a civilized fashion with the women around you, even when they aren't there."

She trailed her hand down my body to my limp dick, taking it in her hand like some warm, dead slug. "We'll have to revive this, I think." she murmured, just as Jenny came back into kitchen with a handful of her scarves, as well as a few of my leather belts. I started getting really scared about what might happen next.

"Now that he's been punished for embarrassing you, he needs to be rewarded. Michael, turn around and bend over the table please."

As I turned I looked Jenny square in the eye, and while I'm sure this is not what she had in mind, she didn't seem too concerned how things were turning out.

Resigned, I let Mrs. Macmillan lead me to the head of the table, and bent over it, my chest laying on the cold surface.

She tugged my left leg outwards until it was next to the table leg, then she strapped one of my belts around my leg and the table leg, just below my knee. Jenny picked up the other belt, and repeated the action with my right leg.

"Now, as you can see you can do anything to him in this position that you want. You might even consider this for when you need to punish him in earnest, as he can't move away from the table. Now, show me how you punished him last night."

And with that she drew a chair out, and sat there, waiting for Jenny to start.

Jenny gave me some gentle slaps, nothing like I had received the night before, and I could tell her heart wasn't in it.

"Properly please dear, this isn't a game!"

Jenny gave me a few harder smacks, carefully avoiding where the cane had left raised welts. Mrs. Macmillan, sitting at the table, casually moved her hand under the table and once again took a hold of my cock.

"Beautiful" she said under her breath, and I opened my eyes to look at her, realising that it was she who was holding me. Jenny seemed not to have noticed, as her spanking got more strident and forceful.

"Remember, he embarrassed you in public Jenny!" I could have choked Mrs. Macmillan as Jenny started really getting her weight into flogging my tortured arse with her hand, all the while Mrs. Macmillan gently tugging and stroking my cock as it got hard.

"Stop now Jenny. I think he's had enough. Why don't you go under the table and take him into your mouth for a minute?"

"Thanks Dorothy, but I'll just show you out first."

"No, I think this lesson needs to go a little further. You need to learn to respecthimafter punishing him for not respectingyou. I can see that you need some more education as well."

"Really Dorothy, thanks, but I'm fine. I'll give Mike a lot of love and attention, don't you worry. Perhaps you can come over for a coffee this evening and see how things are then, Dorothy." Jenny's voice was becoming a little plaintive.

"That's MRS MACMILLAN, Jenny. I think I shall have to show YOU some discipline also!"

She grabbed Jenny and pulled her across her lap, holding her down by the small of her back. Still strapped to the table, I had to twist to see what was happening. A couple of solid smacks landed on Jenny's arse, and I couldn't help wondering if she would get as turned on as I now was.

"This will never do!" said Mrs. Macmillan, and she flipped up Jenny's skirt. Mrs. Macmillan grabbed the back of her panties and pulled them just below her cheeks, and then set to spanking her properly. The large wet patch on the dark underwear was evidence that Jenny had once again been turned on by spanking me.

Within seconds Jen was howling and crying, just like I had been, as Mrs. Macmillan turned the area from the back of her knees to the top of her buttocks a light crimson. Then she just stopped, letting Jenny catch her breath.

"Child, when I tell you what to do, you're going to do it. Do you understand?"

Sobbing "Yes, Dorothy." which earned her another smack.

"Mrs. Macmillan, for the moment, please dear". Mrs. Macmillan ran her hand over Jenny's bum, as if smoothing out the skin. She allowed her hand to dip between Jenny's cheeks, lingering there and coming back back out with a glistening trace of moisture. Jenny just lay there, but parted her legs subtly.

"Jenny, remove the rest of your clothes please."

Slowly, Jenny got up of Mrs. Macmillan's lap, and keeping her eyes down she kicked off her panties, and removed the rest of her clothing. Meanwhile Mrs. Macmillan undid the belts holding me to the table, allowing me to stand again.

"Now, I see young Michael has remained over-excited, so take him in your mouth please."

I had turned around, leaning back against the table while watching my wife taking her clothes off, so my cock was jutting out away from the table, and I realised that I was now evenmoreexposed to Mrs. Macmillan than I had been before. Jenny kneeled down in front of me, and Mrs. Macmillan reached out, grabbed my cock, and guided me forwards into Jenny's mouth. Her hair was disheveled, tears still glistening on puffy cheeks, and it was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

I thrust forward hard into her mouth, wanting nothing more than satisfaction, grunting with every stroke. Mrs. Macmillan just sat there and watched, intently, her eyes at the same level as Jens mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned Jen, who started to pull away.

Mrs. Macmillan quickly got up and stood behind her, holding her head from behind, moving Jen forwards and backwards to continue the face fucking, looking me straight in the eyes all the while.

I felt the familiar boiling at the base of my nuts, my eyes started to roll back in my head in the face of a powerful orgasm, and Jens mouth left my cock just as I came.

After the first couple of spurts I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jenny's head being held in a vice like grip by Mrs. Macmillan, copping a face load of my cream.

"Clean him up, Jennifer."

Obeying, Jenny took me back in her mouth and gently licked me clean. As I started to harden again, Mrs. Macmillan sent Jenny to clean her face, warning her to be quick.

Mrs. Macmillan stood in front of me, taking hold of my hardening dick, still damp from my wife's mouth and my come. Gently she ran a fingertip over the glands, smearing a trace of fresh cum around.

"I hope you've got more of that in there boy. You're going to need it this afternoon!"

I was wondering what she had in mind as Jenny came back into the kitchen, her ace clean and hair neatened. And she had the flushed look from her breasts to her face which was a tell tale sign that she was hyper aroused.

"Michael, you may return to the lounge room and watch the television, but you may not get dressed, and you may not play with yourself. Jennifer, you come with me" Mrs. Macmillan stated in a voice that said she was accustomed to being obeyed.

She left the room with Jenny right behind her, then me. I stopped in the lounge room and watched as Mrs. Macmillan lead my naked wife into our bedroom, looking me in the eye as she closed the door behind her.

I was left standing there, nude, erect, and wondering what the hell was going to happen next.

... and it was incredibly arousing!

ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers