Mrs Macmillan Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny finds out what it's like to be on the receiving end.
1.5k words
4.4
41.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers

Standing there in my lounge room, watching my wife walking behind my old school teacher towards my bedroom, both of us naked as the day we came into the world, would be arousing enough, but the fact that Jenny had nicely glowing butt cheeks made my cock ache for release. She walked behind Mrs. Macmillan much as a student would when being taken to see the school principal, knowing that a punishment was imminent. And the flushed colour that ran from her nipples to her eyes told me she was as aroused as I've ever seen her.

Mrs. Macmillan ushered her into the room, then turned to close the door, looking me straight in the eye with a no-nonsense look that meant I was going to follow her orders, which had been to stay in the lounge room and not play with myself. Staying in the lounge would be difficult, not stretching the boner would be damn near impossible!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jenny was lead into the room, and the older Mrs. Macmillan closed the door firmly behind her.

"I'm a little disappointed in you Jenny," she said, "and also a little with myself. I thought you had been learning during our chats over the last few weeks but it is clear that I will need to better instruct you. Show me your toys."

"Um ... What? ... My toys?" Jenny barely managed to say in a clear voice.

"Yes dear, your toys. I want to see them. I know that you'll have some here somewhere. I to get them out please, right now."

Jenny reached into her nightstand, opening the draw a little way, and pulling out a single vibrator - bright pink with a large clit tickler attached - and handed it to Mrs. Macmillan without meeting her gaze, then quickly shutting the draw.

Mrs. Macmillan hefted the large silicone and plastic device, sliding the controls on the bottom that made it vibrate and the beads within it start to rotate, holding her other hand firmly around the head as if to simulate what Jens vagina must feel like with it in there. Jen just turned a deeper shade of embarrassed red.

"Very nice." said Mrs. Macmillan, "But how about you show me the others as well."

"What others?"

"The other toys in your night stand, and probably in your panties drawer too. Maybe in the cupboard in the ensuite bathroom as well?"

Jen sheepishly reached into her nightstand and pulled out the rest of our toy collection, which included a number of different sized vibes, including some vibrating Ben-Wa balls, a few butt plugs, and a HUGE black rubber cock that had to be seen to be believed. Mrs. Macmillan's eyebrows raised when she saw that one, but she said nothing, just accepting the toys as Jenny pulled them from the nightstand and handed them to her, laying them in a neat line at the base of the bed after having a good long look at them, turning them around and even switching some of them on to see how they worked.

"Much better dear, but please do as you're asked the first time from now on."

Jenny just stood there, head bowed, deeply embarrassed that the older woman not only had seen all of her toys, but that she had inspected them so closely. It felt like she was having her house inspected to ensure it had been cleaned properly!

"Now, which one of these is your favourite, and why?"

Like a shy schoolgirl Jenny quietly mumbled that she liked all of them for different reasons.

"Okay then, let's go through them then. These?" Mrs. Macmillan held up the Ben-Wa balls.

"I use them when I'm cleaning." Jenny said. "They stay in and move as I work around the house, and when I'm finished I turn the vibrator part on."

"Mmmm . . . I see. This?" the clit tickler was in her hands now.

"That's for when Michael is away with work - when I want to just play on my own."

"I think I know about this one," Mrs. Macmillan said, her hand grasping the pink multi-vibe, "but what about this one?" she said, brandishing the huge black dildo.

Jenny remained silent, blushing furiously with embarrassment.

"Well? I'm not accustomed to waiting dear!"

"I fantasize that I'm with a black man with a big one, you know ... dick, and he's forcing me to have sex."

Mrs. Macmillan's eyebrows were raised even further than before. "I see," she said. "Well, I think for our purposes we'll use this one." and she handed the little clit tickler to Jen.

"I don't understand."

"You're going to show me how you use all these toys dear. On you, on Michael, however you use them. If I'm going to teach you as well I 'm going to need to know how you behave in all circumstances. Now, show me how this one works".

"I certainly will NOT!" Jenny was getting indignant - there were limits and hers seemed to be being reached.

Mrs. Macmillan simply reached forwards, grabbed Jenny's shoulder and pivoted her forcefully onto the bed. As Jenny started struggling, Mrs. Macmillan fell across her back, keeping the lighter, younger, woman pinned facedown on the bed.

Adjusting her position only slightly, Mrs. Macmillan moved to put one arm in swinging range of Jens butt, and let fly.

The torrent of smacks that Jen received seemed as if Mrs. Macmillan's hand had the speed of a machine gun, the loud cracks as her bony hand connected with firm flesh nothing compared to the pain and embarrassment being felt by my wife. Her she was, on her own bed in her own house, being spanked like some naughty 12 year old.

The spanking gradually lessened in intensity and pace as Mrs. Macmillan felt the younger woman ceasing her struggles to get up - in truth it lasted only a couple of minutes or so. Jennies' knees had parted during her torment, her bottom raised just a little off the bed. Mrs. Macmillan changed her spanking into rubbing the tortured skin over Jens firm cheeks, gradually working back in towards her sex. Jennifer unconsciously parted her legs, subtly, and Mrs. Macmillan moved her rubbing closer to Jennifer's nether lips. A few gentle brushes, and the reaction from Jen was obvious, her arse coming higher off the bed, her knees moving wider, inviting, offering. Mrs. Macmillan's hand now plainly rubbed along Jens sex, gently parting her swollen lips, coming out glistening wet.

Mrs. Macmillan got up off Jens back, who didn't change position: rather she gently ran her hand under her body and up to her clitoris, stretching the hood and playing gently with herself. Mrs. Macmillan reached around, grabbed the clit tickler, and turning it on gently placed it into the hand Jennifer had at her twat.

Without a word, Jennifer lifted her arse right up into the air, parted her knees wide on the bed spreading her pussy open to the breeze, and started "demonstrating" the tickler. When the vibe was turned on, she started bucking and moaning, rapidly frigging herself and rubbing the mini-vibe over her clit until, in one long shuddering moan, she came, her juices flooding out of her and running down her legs to the bed covers.

Mrs. Macmillan, meanwhile, had picked up the fat black dildo, and was hefting it, feeling its firmness and weight. As Jennifer came she rubbed the head in the opening to Jens cunt, then in a swift move slid it up to her puckered anus and shoved the head in past the sphincter.

The effect, naturally, was immediate. Jennifer screamed, partly in fear, surprise, shock, anger, and unadulterated lust. As the head of the black rubber cock was forced into her, and three or four inches besides, her climax jumped up a couple of notches and she became uncontrollable, shuddering and shaking her way through the most intense orgasm she had ever had. So much so she fainted and collapsed forwards onto the bed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Outside, in the lounge room, I had been able to hear a little of what was happening in the room, mainly the spanking, but the scream brought me to my feet. With my boner rapidly subsiding, Jennifer's scream had genuinely scared me, and I ran to the room, almost bursting through the door just as Mrs. Macmillan opened it.

"Yes, I thought you might come at that." was all she said.

I looked at Jen on the bed, sweaty, seemingly asleep, with a large black dildo sticking out between her arse cheeks. Where the fuck had THAT come from?

"Come, Michael. Jennifer is fine, she has only fainted as she climaxed - she'll recover in a minute or two. You, however, have been disobedient again. I told you not to come near this room. Come with me!"

Saying this she brushed past me, grabbing my cock and pulling it, not gently, to lead me from the room. I followed as quickly as I could, with no doubt in my mind that if I stopped moving she wouldn't and visions of my dick being ripped off filled my head. I looked back towards the bedroom at a moan from Jen - so she would be alright!

Unrelentingly, Mrs. Macmillan lead me back into the kitchen, back to where my torment had begun, and pushed towards the end of the kitchen table ...

To be continued

ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers