Mrs. Martha Cane (Vanilla Lady) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry nodded.

Bill egged him on "I would like Aunt Martha to take her knickers off now Henry. Are you willing to tell her?"

This was the crunch point. Henry panted then he muttered "I am willing, Bill."

I panted. So did the others. We all waited to see what Henry would say.

He took a deep breath before saying "Take your panties down, Martha."

I murmured "Yes of course Henry. If you want me to."

I looked around the room and wondered if I should go somewhere privately to remove my underwear.

With the Vicar's wife sucking Mr Tomkin's penis in front of her husband and with most of the women in their underwear and various other rather lewd scenes my actions weren't the centre of attention.

I simply turned my back on them and reached up my skirt and gripped the elastic waistband and pulled my panties down.

When I turned around Mr Davies reached forward expectantly with his hand out. I realised what he wanted and I handed him my panties.

With Lucy, Henry and me watching closely he raised my underwear to his face and sniffed appreciatively. He said with great feeling "They are nice and warm Henry and her cunt smells lovely."

Lucy giggled. So did I. Henry didn't know what to say. Henry was still staring at her.

Bill had his penis out and was clearly ready for me.

Before he moved towards me he said "Do you want me to sort your Dolly out for you Henry?"

"Yes please Bill."

Bill looked quizzically at him "Do you want Tits and Cunt, Henry?"

"Yes please Bill."

Lucy smiled as he husband murmured "OK Lucy. Slip your blouse and bra off for Mr Cane and pull your knickers down."

Lucy smiled compliantly and did as she was told. She really did look erotic with her large breasts and wide open vagina as she smiled invitingly at my husband."

I felt really desirable as young Mr Davies moved forward towards me. He was looking so aroused. For me this was part of my enjoyment. I could hardly believe that this relatively young man wanted to mount me.

He clearly did as he eased me back on my settee. My legs opened wide naturally with the movement and I did nothing to stop them.

As his penis moved up into my thighs I whimpered a little. I felt so vulnerable. I wanted to be vulnerable.

Then I felt it slide up into my vagina. As it did he whispered "I knew you would have a nice big cunt Martha. How do you like the thought of a young prick going up it."

I was panting. Up till now I hadn't said very much. Now I whispered "I like the feeling of your prick, Mr Davies. I like being fucked, like this."

It was almost funny but neither of us were laughing. He just moved in and out and up and down and stopping to kiss my breasts and all sorts of naughty things.

I could see over his shoulder and Henry was doing the same things to young Lucy Davies.

I could hear Lucy whispering things to do in my husbands ear. She was clearly telling him the special things she liked.

Even in these exciting erotic moments, I couldn't help wondering how this pretty young Religious Instructions Teacher could explain all this to her other friends and possibly her parents.

Then I realised that her mother and father were also at the Special Evening. In fact I could see my friend Grace Rowlands being mounted just a few yards from us her next door neighbour. Her husband Jack Rowland was doing much the same with another young woman who owned the corner shop.

I sighed with excitement. Actually everyone was sighing with excitement. I knew that Henry and I were no longer Vanilla People now.

12