Mrs McKinley's Shopping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
A mature women drinks too much and needs relief.
2.1k words
3.86
41.3k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, just a single glass please."

Turning the page of her magazine Mrs McKinley barely glanced at the restaurant operative as he asked whether she wanted one glass or two. The imposing jug of water separated the table, with Nigel meekly hidden behind it.

The restaurant guy took his leave, understanding that he would get no further feedback from Mrs McK.

Whilst Nigel sat waiting, Mrs McK took no notice of him, flicking through the pages of the glossy fashion magazine, the scantily clad waif model capturing her attention. The models puffy nipples standing out through the sheer, white, lacy body she wore. Mrs McK or Linda as her close friends were allowed to call her, had rather taken a fancy to the lingerie, thinking it may show off her own larger breasts very well. Or maybe it was the model herself; her blond bobbed hair framing her scarlet lips, high cheek bones and large blue eyes, the stunning contrast causing Linda to desirously lick her lips. Linda liked girls and boys - but the girls angular beauty was very enchanting to her at that moment.

Linda's reverie was disturbed by the return of the restaurant guy carrying a single tall glass.

"Will there be anything else madam?"

"No thank you" Linda retorted brusquely - dismissing him immediately and discarding her magazine to begin eating her salad. She looked up at Nigel, the younger man having not removed his gaze from her feminine, but imposing form.

"Get started then." Nigel tentatively picked up his sandwich, having been given permission to begin eating.

"Nigel, be a dear and pour me a glass of water, I'm parched." Linda smiled wickedly.

Nigel duly did her bidding, filling the glass almost to the top.

Linda or Mrs McK to Nigel, her eyes full of mischief, languorously brought the glass to her own red lipsticked mouth, ensuring Nigel was watching her every move. She slowly swallowed the cool liquid, savouring it's passage down her gullet. She replaced the glass back on the table.

"Now, Nigey, this is an awfully big jug of water, how many litres do you think it holds?"

Nigel started to speak.

"I would guess about two litres Mrs McK." Nigel tentatively replied.

"Good, good, yes I guess it does." Mrs McK responded sarcastically.

"I do hope my Nigey is feeling thirsty?" Linda said with a giggle. The question was purely rhetorical, Linda not caring what Nigel's needs were, hers were far more important.

Linda gazed around the restaurant swinging her body around to survey her territory. Since Mr McK has passed away two years ago, he some 20 years her senior, Linda had become a very rich woman. She'd started out working for him as his PA and through their close working relationship, romance had blossomed, resulting in their marriage. It had been a good partnership, a happy marriage, although her sex drive had outstripped his. She'd largely remained faithful to her husband by frequent masturbation and her reading and watching of erotica.

Linda was expensively dressed, in a black cashmere sweater and long ankle length skirt coupled with knee high black leather boots. This complemented her pale complexion and long raven hair. She spent her days now shopping, this one such sojourn in a large department store of famous repute. She'd found Nigel on one of the many BDSM websites she perused, he was submissive and she'd selected him from a host of replies to the advert she'd placed, precisely because she knew she could dominate him completely.

"Right" Linda announced decisively, "I'll finish another couple of glasses and then we'll leave."

"Yes, of course Mrs McK." said Nigel hurriedly.

Linda wasted no time in downing another two glasses of water, finishing two thirds of the entire jug. Not exactly lady like, but learnt in the days before she met Mr McK when she frequented pubs in her early twenties. Linda stood, put on her coat and moved out of the restaurant. Nigel paying the tab, picking up her shopping bags and struggling to keep up with her. Linda had already hailed a cab and as Nigel arrived at the front of the store, one had duly arrived.

Nigel just managed to open the cab door in time for Linda to get in, Mrs McK opening the for herself would have meant Nigel had failed in his duty and punishment would ensue. Nigel told the cabby the address.

The journey was slow, the cabby apologising for the delay, Linda shifted in her cab seat, Nigel was agitated too, knowing that before long he would be receiving his reward.

"Is Nigey still feeling thirsty?" Mrs McK asked Nigel, in that girly-cutesy but oh so sarcastic manner she had perfected.

Nigel was speechless, meekly nodding his confirmation.

As they drew up outside the McKinley residence, Linda left Nigel to settle the bill as she headed up the drive and indoors.

Nigel paid the driver, leaving him a modest tip. Encumbered with the shopping Nigel did his best to get back into the house as quickly as he could. Once, through the front door he slammed it shut, Nigel noticed Mrs McK's coat slung at the bottom of the staircase along with her boots. Even before she spoke he knew he was to ascend the staircase to await his fate.

"Nigey, is that you?" Mrs McK enquired inquisitively.

"Yes, Mrs McK."

"Right, come up straight away and wait at the top of the landing."

Nigel looked like a callow youth, despite the fact that he was in his late twenties, his attire as specified by Mrs McK consisted of sports jacket, shirt, tie and black trousers and shoes. Nigel walked up the stairs, measuring his steps carefully, his want equal between trepidation and desire.

The door to Mrs McK's bedroom was at the far end of the landing, the door open, the view projecting onto a mirrored wall. Nigel could see the reflected the shape of Mrs McK waltzing around her bed spreading black sheets across the floor and on top the mattress.

"Nigey are you there? " Mrs McK asked mischievously.

"Yes Mrs McK, of course."

"Then come into my boudoir."

Nigel strode across the carpeted expanse of the landing as Mrs McK appeared at her bedroom door blocking his entry.

"On your knees."

Mrs McK's demeanour had changed from light-hearted to deadly serious, her eyes focusing on the area of floor before her, her cheeks were flushed and she was hoping from stockinged foot to stockinged foot. Nigel kneeled, looking up at Mrs McK, the object of his adoration.

"Follow me."

Mrs McK turned around the door and into the bedroom. As Nigel did the same he was soon shuffling onto the black, rubber sheeting Mrs McK had laid out. Mrs McK stood by the bed.

"Come here." Mrs McK said pointing to her feet.

Nigel dutifully did as he was bid.

"Kiss my feet."

Nigel was in heaven, Mrs McK's perfect scarlet pedicure was shown through the dark brown fine denier stockings. He pressed his lips to her toes, the nylon impeding the use of his tongue on her pretty toes.

Mrs McK stared down at the meek and compliant man at her feet, this was exactly how she liked her men (or women) -- submissive and obedient to her every wish. She moderated her tone back to cutesy again before she spoke.

"Nigey,... you remember back at the restaurant...?"

Nigel was slow to respond, engrossed as he was in worship of his mistresses feet. Mrs McK nudged the prostate figure with her foot.

"...Oh yes, yes Mrs McK, of course."

"Your Aunty Linda drank too much water earlier and now she's got a very full tum-tum."

"Yes, Mrs McK."

"But, I am enjoying Nigey's little foot worship, SO MUCH." Linda over emphasised the end of the sentence chuckling sarcastically.

"...and I don't really want to leave my lovely bedroom to go the horrible toilet. What does my little Nigey think I should do?

Nigel stuttered again in reply.

"I..., I don't know Mrs McK." He momentarily paused his homage to his mistress to crane his neck upwards to look at her.

"Did I tell you to stop!" Mrs McK barked angrily. The shock of her sudden change in tone ensured Nigel went back to work straight away kissing and licking her stockinged feet.

"Well, have a guess?"

"I could..., could help you Mrs McK."

"Umm, how are we going to do that Nigey?" Mrs McK asked rhetorically. Before Nigel had a chance to reply she responded on his behalf.

"Nigey, look up at me." Mrs McK commanded.

Nigel once again turned his gaze towards his beautiful mistress.

"You could use that pretty little mouth of yours to help me relieve myself....? What do you think about that Nigey?"

Nigel nodded slowly realising that this was about to happen whether he wanted this or not.

"Now, run your hands up my legs." Mrs McK instructed.

The feeling of taut nylon and Mrs McK's warm calves aroused Nigel's senses.

"That's it, keeping moving your hands upwards. I'll tell you when to stop." She said breathlessly.

Nigel's head butted the hem of Mrs McK's skirt as his hands roamed further, onto her knees, Mrs McK assisted Nigel in his quest by bunching her skirt just far enough to allow his head and hands to explore her legs. Nigel reached the welt of her stocking, feeling a suspender clip and thick strap, Mrs McK raised her skirt further showing Nigel the welt, metallic clip and black strap contrasted against her alabaster skin, but maintaining her modesty in some small degree.

"Do you think I'm wearing panties?"

The question needed no answer as Nigel was about to find out for himself.

Nigel pushed his hands further up her thighs, raising her skirt, revealing a pair of red satin panties that displayed a sodden crotch, the darkened material in contrast to the remainder. Nigel inhaled deeply, capturing the scent of an aroused mature women.

'Kiss me."

Mrs McK widened her stance, raising her skirt fully around her waist. Bending her knees, eager for Nigel to press his face into her pantied crotch. Nigel kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into the warm, sodden satin.

"Ummmm, that's it Nigey darling, give me a nice big kiss on my panties."

Mrs McK had the sensation of floating above the clouds, the material of her gusset deep in her vaginal canal owing to Nigel's tonguing of her pussy through her panties. Nigel's face was becoming wet through his ministrations and her copious lubrication.

As Mrs McK started to gyrate her hips, a wicked smile spread across her face and she pulled her panties aside displaying her shaven cunny. The fullness of her freshly shaved labia was detailed by her lower hanging labia minora and to Nigel a work of living art. Linda had planned for this today, ensuring she had shaved that morning in the shower for her maximal stimulation and pleasure.

"Come'on Nigey, come and put your pinky in my stinky."

Linda chuckled at her on the hoof wit. Nigel avidly took his tongue out of its material sheath, pushing it straight up her very wet vagina. Mrs McK's arousal streamed from her, her girl goo coating her well-toned inner thighs and Nigel's face. As Nigel gripped her pantied buttocks, he alternated his tongue between her love tunnel and clitoris. His swirling tongue action around her clit causing her to gap and shudder.

"Oh, oh... Nigey darling, that's simply wonderful."

Mrs McK groaned, her eyes half-lidded, she was lost in rapture at her impending orgasm.

"Oh, tongue it, put your tongue right up my cunt."

Mrs McK's use of language stimulated her further, her desperation for release obvious to them both. Linda grasped Nigel's neck, her vice like grip pulling his face deeper into her very wet sex.

"Ummm, oh...oh, here it comes....swallow it all you little bitch..." Mrs McK's unadulterated need for his submission was vocalised.

Nigel knew what to expect and despite his preparedness, he was still shocked when hit by the torrent of piss in the back of his throat. The warm steam choking him, causing him to pull away, hitting the side of his mouth before reaching it's intended target once again.

"Oh god....., oh fuck... drink aunties piss like the good bitch you are."

Mrs McK's orgasm exploded from her as she used her right hand to finish rubbing her clit in a circular motion whilst holding her skirt up around her waist. Finishing what Nigel had started, whilst pissing all over the kneeling man.

Nigel swallowed what he could, but dribbled much of it down his front, soaking his shirt, tie and jacket. Still Mrs McK continued to urinate, vocalising her relief at having voided her swollen bladder. Wickedly, Mrs McK shook her hips, flexing her knees resulting in a liberal dousing of Nigel's entire body, the remaining piss pooling around his knee's and her stockinged feet on the rubber sheeting. Mrs McK's flow stated to dwindle after about a minute, although it seemed a lot longer. Nigel swallowed what he could, his thirst quenched.

To be continued...