Mrs. Moriarty's Christmas Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Mrs. Moriarty, you're so tight." Tyler sighed. And she was indeed. Her sweet soft insides squeezed his prick, milking him.

"Mrs. Moriarty, you're gonna make me cum," Tyler cried as he pounded his dick into her.

For a brief moment, Tyler thought he should pull out, pull his dick out from her and finish on her tits. This wasn't his girl after all, Mrs. Moriarty was a married woman. But it was already too late. Tyler felt his dick swell inside young Mrs. Moriarty. His balls tightened. Mrs. Moriarty was in her own ecstasy, biting her lip.

"Cum inside me, Tyler! Cum inside me!" she cried, her eyes shut tight.

Tyler pummeled her pussy, driving his dick home, his cockhead engorging, and unleashed his seed deep inside her womb. Mrs. Moriarty grasped his ass and pulled him in closer to her. He unloaded his nuts deeper inside her. Tyler fell down toward her and lapped up her breasts, squeezing them, as he continued to pump more of his dick milk inside of her. She had never been warmer, never been tighter. Her soft, unblemished skin tasted like sugar. Another blast of ejaculate shot from his dick as Mrs. Moriarty's tight pussy milked his rod for more. Tyler thrust one final time, charging his cock as deep as it would go into her cunt, his balls draining themselves into her. Tyler's dick began to sputter as it reached empty, his balls softening and loosening once more.

He felt Mrs. Moriarty's hand come to the back of his head, her fingers running through his dark hair. "Thank you, Tyler," she whispered. "That was wonderful."

Tyler picked himself up from off of her, admiring her petite figure and incredible tits. He kept his dick, not yet completely flaccid, lodged inside of her. She looked like a snow angel amidst the sanding sugar covering the table. He gave her pink, taut nipples a playful squeeze. "Mrs. Moriarty, what would my mother say if she found out about this?"

Mrs. Moriarty giggled. She looked radiant, sweaty, flushed and full of his cum.

"What would your husband say?" He asked. "Or Josh?" Mrs. Moriarty's son Josh, though not great friends with Tyler, was in his science class, and they were both teammates on Madison High's basketball team.

"Well, we're not going to tell them, how about that?" She smiled. "This will be our little Christmas secret."

Tyler grinned. "I like that."

Tyler's dick slid slowly out of Mrs. Moriarty's pussy and fell back down between his legs. Mrs. Moriarty giggled again, and rose from the table. She dropped down to her knees and immediately began to suck on Tyler's dick once more.

Tyler shivered as she suckled, her warm tongue extracting the last remaining drops of his cum. Though sensitive, Tyler still couldn't get over how wonderful it felt. He smiled at her as she moaned through his penis, delighting in the taste of his fresh, warm nut.

Mrs. Moriarty let Tyler's dick drop for her mouth and she looked up at him with her tender, loving eyes. "Now, your mother is probably wondering what's been keeping you. You'd better run along now." She gave his penis a quick kiss and got up from the floor.

When Tyler was finished getting dressed, he was just about to say goodbye when Mrs. Moriarty held something out for him. It was a plate of beautifully decorated Christmas cookies. "Just as I promised. A fresh plate of Christmas cookies just for you."

Tyler smiled. Mrs. Moriarty was amazing. He took the plate from her. "Thank you, Mrs. Moriarty."

"Oh!" she stopped him. "Here's one more. For the walk back."

She held out the candy cane cookie from before. The colored sugar sparkled in the light of the kitchen. With a smile, Tyler took it from her, gave it a bite and the cookie made a spectacular crunch. It was excellent.

"Thank you, Mrs. Moriarty, have a Merry Christmas."

She smiled. "Merry Christmas, Tyler."

The End.

12