Mrs. Murphy Ch. 3

Story Info
Maureen takes Bryan on a "shopping" trip.
727 words
4.36
70.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers

Bryan waited impatiently in front of Sears; Maureen had asked him to meet her there to help her with some heavy window blinds she was picking up. Not that he really felt like carrying heavy blinds, but he figured that her “payment” would be well worth it!

He sat on the bench daydreaming about how Maureen had fucked him last time and how he couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have someone like Maureen as a teacher, so to speak. Bryan heard his voice and looked up; there was Maureen smiling at him. It was a hot day, so she was wearing a sleeveless black dress and black sandals. He noticed that her toenails were painted the same deep red as her fingernails.

“Hi Maureen,” Bryan said, “I’m all set to help you with the blinds.”

“I know I asked you to help me with those,” She replied, “but I have another errand to do before I pick them up. I hope you don’t mind tagging along.”

“Sure, no problem.” Bryan replied.

Bryan followed her into the store and up the escalator into the woman’s dress department. Maureen took several minutes & picked out three dresses. She turned to Bryan and said, “Follow me.”

He followed her through the empty dress department to the woman’s dressing room. Maureen went in and Bryan started to sit in a chair out in front.

“Oh, no,” She smiled, “you’re coming in with me!”

She led him into the dressing room to the furthest stall in the back. Maureen went inside and motioned for Bryan to follow her. Once the door was closed behind them, she began to rub his cock through his jeans.

“So, Bryan.” She laughed, “what shall I do with you today?”

“You can do whatever you want, Maureen.” He replied as he felt his cock push against his jeans.

She unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. “Mmmm, what a nice hard dick you have for me today.” She said. She pushed her self against him and started to kiss his neck as her hand stroked his cock.

Bryan ran his hands under her dress and found that she was wearing nothing underneath. He grabbed her ass with his hands and pulled her closer to his hard cock.

“God, Bryan,” She said, “I need you to fuck me now!”
“Um, here?” He asked. “What if somebody hears us?”

“Oh, silly boy!” Maureen replied, “No one will here us; and even if they do that’s half to fun of it!”

She turned away from him and lifted her dress to her waist and she leaned against the full-length mirror. “Now Bryan, “ She whispered, “give me what I need.”

Bryan came up behind her and pushed his cock into her waiting pussy.

“Oh God!” she cried as he started to move into and out her wet pussy,
“Give me more!”

Bryan’s fingers found her nipples and he pinched them through the fabric of her dress. Maureen started to breathe heavily as she exclaimed, “Yes, yes, fuck me harder Bryan!”

Bryan pumped her pussy harder as he pinched her nipples.

“More, more, more…” she moaned, as she arched her back and pushed her pussy hard against his cock.

Bryan kneaded her breasts roughly in his hands and fucked her as hard as her could.
“Oh, oh, ohhhh!” She moaned loudly, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming.”

He continued to fuck her until he was about to exploded. Then he slammed his cock deep into her pussy and filled her with his hot cum. Maureen just moaned with pleasure as it filled her pussy and started to run down her thighs.

Bryan kissed the back of her neck as he pulled his cock from her wet dripping cunt.

“Wow,” he said, “that was so great Maureen!”

“Mmm,” she replied, “you have no idea.”

She turned to face him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “ Hand me my purse honey.” She said.

Bryan gave her the purse and she took some tissue out to clean herself up with. When she was done she said, “Now, we have to go pickup those blinds I came for. Are you sure you really don’t mind helping me out with them?”

“No, Maureen. It’s no problem at all.” He replied with a great big grin, “I’ll go shopping with you anytime!”


lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers