Mrs. Murphy's Sin

Story Info
Turning 40 was the pits until bartender makes her day.
2.2k words
4.48
72.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Theresa Murphy was a good woman. Ask anyone in her parish they would tell you so. She never did anything worse then yell at her husband and children until one fateful day in October, the year she turned forty.

I think there is something about turning forty that makes a woman look at her life and wonder what happened. Where are all the glamour, the excitement, and the joy she had expected? Where is the sexual excitement she reads about but never gets when the drunken but loveable lout she married decides he wants to knock off a quick piece and she doesn't have the sexual makeup for quick?

This particular birthday came and went and no one not her husband or her children, not even her mother remembered to wish her Happy Birthday. She looked in the mirror and saw wrinkles that she swore weren't there the day before and she cried.

Now Theresa Murphy wasn't a crier she was a doer. First thing she did was make an appointment at the beauty parlor. It was time to cut the long lovely red hair with gray streaks and to dye it back to her original, day she was born color. While she was there, she even had them redo her makeup. Theresa was now a modern woman.

Next on her list was shopping. If no one would bring her birthday presents, she would buy her own. She raided their joint savings account, and went and bought new clothes. When she was done, she had new everything from top to bottom and underneath. Sexy shoes, frilly under garments, and sexy clothes no more mother of the children wardrobe for Theresa. A whole new Theresa came walking out of that store. One that drew your eye and made you want to stop and make her acquaintance.

She stopped at the local pub before heading home for a beer and some lunch. Paddy O'Neil, who had grown up with her, had to look at her twice to make sure it was the same woman. He was mesmerized.

He drew her usual pint and without asking, brought her the special of the day. It was corn beef and cabbage and he knew she loved it. He called one of the waitress's to tend bar and making himself a drink sat with her in her booth to talk.

"Now my darlin' one, I have time to hear your story. For it's certain you, have one.

Theresa looked at him, one of her best friends, a man she had secretly had a crush on for years and cried. He moved to her side of the booth and tenderly held her until she was done and then furnished her with a silken handkerchief to blow her nose. Paddy liked the finer things in life.

"Ready now to talk? He asked. She nodded.

"Yesterday was my fortieth birthday, and not one person remembered. I looked at myself and I saw I was getting old, wrinkled, and faded." I cannot be like my mom was, old before her time. Frail and used up by life and so today I took out most of our money from the account and did this.

She stood and turned around showing Paddy her outfit, her hair and her manicure and her beautiful legs encased in the sexiest shoes he had ever seen her wear. He whistled at her softly and told her it had been money well spent she was twice as beautiful as usual.

He asked to see her other purchases. Theresa usually shy and quiet showed him everything even the underwear. He thought her husband a very foolish man when she said, "Like it will matter, these days its a quick one in the dark or nothing, and quick ones only make me feel worse."

Paddy encouraged her to eat her lunch and talk and she did a multitude of grievances poured out of her as he continued to refill her glass. Soon exhausted she yawned and thanked him for listening but told him she thought perhaps it was time to end her day of dreams and go home.

He encouraged her to come with him for a minute first. Taking her into his office in the back where they would be safe from prying eyes, he reached out and softly kissed her luscious red lips.

He kept kissing her until her mouth opened to him and sighing she leaned into his well-muscled body. "Oh! Paddy, my darlin' man I've wanted to do that since high school."

He tilted her head back and looked deep into her smoldering green eyes. "Theresa Murphy, I've wanted to do that, and a whole lot more to you for years. Now if your willing. Let me please show you how good love can be between a man and woman. It's clear it's been too long for you."

She shyly stood in front of him and didn't offer any resistance, as he gently unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Kissing her pale, freckled skin as it appeared.

She was cool to the touch but he could see her nipples hardening under his gaze. He bent lower and softly suckled them through her new lacy bra wetting the ivory material until he could see the round brown aureoles of her breasts and the tight hard buds of her nipples. Theresa even after three children had upstanding beautiful full breasts the kind that fill a man's hands and make him want to bury his face in deep as he inhales her fragrance.

He carefully removed the bra and reached for the treasures before him. When he touched her naked nipple with his warm wet mouth, Theresa's knees grew weak and supporting her with his arms, he walked them back to the leather sofa against the back wall.

Gently pushing her downward onto the cool leather slick cushions, he knelt before her, and removed her shoes then kissed and licked his way up her legs to the center of her femininity. He could feel her shivering under his spell as he kissed his way back down her legs and carefully removed her stockings, then her small silken panties pulling them slowly down and off her feet. He smiled when he started to smell the proof of her arousal and to see the first drops of her excitement on her

It was time to taste his treasure, and he licked his way back to her mound and teasingly lapped out at her lips and cute little pink bud of a clit. She groaned in anticipation and pulled his head in tight to her body. He attacked her with the hunger of a man who had been without food for a long time and wasn't sure after this meal, when he would eat again. Soon under his attack, she was crying out in her first of many orgasms for the day. Paddy was determined to exhaust her before she left his office. He introduced his fingers into her wet and hot center as she returned from the peak of her pleasure and soon she was flying for him again. The ragged breathing, her tight hands holding him to her and her groans of pleasure told him all he needed to know. He gave her two more before he pulled his clothes loose and let them drop and then lay next to her on the sofa. He slowly ran his hands over her body and whispered into her ear as he nibbled it.

"I want to feel your mouth on me and then I want to have you place my hungry cock deep inside your wonderful pleasure tunnel while we take each other to the stars. What say you Theresa Murphy do you want that as well?"

In answer, Theresa who hadn't touched another man in all her twenty-seven years of marriage pulled herself up and kneeling on the floor as Paddy sat up, swallowed his cock deep inside her mouth. She let her tongue explore the contours and the feeling of a new man. She moaned around his size, as it filled her mouth like nothing she had ever known. Its twitching telling her how happy she was making him. She reached out to caress his balls, and found them large enough she needed both hands to hold them. What a powerful man she thought, as she worked her way deeper down on his cock until his balls were nestled under her chin.

She explored the rest of his body with her hands, feeling the soft, spot beneath his cock that radiated pleasure throughout his body. She even after licking a finger dipped it gently into his dark passionflower and massaged his prostate. She had learned that trick as a nurse's aide. This caused him to groan in passion. He watched her as she pleasured him and thought what a beautiful sight a woman is, who enjoys sucking a man. There is nothing like it in the world for making a man feel powerful and loved. He wondered how so many married men got so careless with their women.

When he was hot and ready and his balls were churning with his juices, he pulled her up and sat her down hard on his lap. She gasped in pleasure as his stiff rod of passion pushed deeper than her husband had ever been inside her body. He waited as she grew accustomed to his size and power and then getting his huge hands around her waist started pushing and pulling her up and down on him.

She was breathing hard and crying out from the first stroke. He reached and pushed her hands easily to her clit." I will hold you please take care of yourself for me. 'She blushed deeply but immediately started pulling and teasing her passionflower, sending additional thrills through her body.

Paddy seeing her so, was awestruck by the passion of the woman, almost weeping at his luck in sharing this time with her as she climbed to a climax and came wetly all over his pounding cock. It was almost too much for him but he held on telling himself the mathematical tables until he calmed down a little.

When she calmed a bit, Paddy picked her up turning and set her on her hands and knees on the floor. Without breaking contact with her body, this allowed him deeper penetration and allowed him access to all her body parts.

Paddy soon had two fingers on one hand buried in her lovely heart shaped well padded ass, the other was gently paddling her with each stroke in and softly kneading her flesh on the outstroke. The noises Theresa made told him she liked it just a little rough. Soon she was coming again and begging him never to stop. Theresa who had spent a lifetime never understanding why sex was so highly regarded was getting quite an education today.

This climax was too much for Paddy however and he joined her filling her body with his hot juices, which only set her off again. Finished and softened he slid out of her hot pleasure tunnel and pushing her slightly lay curled around her on the floor.

Theresa looked at him with sated, well content eyes and said, "Is this where we get to take a nap?" He laughed and reached up on the sofa for pillows and a blanket and said "Yep"

About an hour later, there was a discreet knock on the door. Abigail one of the waitresses said, She thought he would like to know Mr. Murphy was in the bar looking for the Mrs. someone had told him she ate lunch there.

Paddy thanked her, and woke Theresa up with a kiss. She kissed him back, thanked him, and made him promise to make it her birthday present from now until one of them died. He thinking that was a grand idea agreed. He then told her to wait about twenty minutes for the bar to settle down and then leave out the backdoor. By the time her William came home, he guaranteed her he would have forgotten he was looking for her.

She kissed him again, patted his cock affectionately, and whispered in his ear as he left. "I'm not sure I can wait a year with a smile."

He smiled back and said, "You don't have to my door is always open to you dear heart."

William didn't arrive home until closing time at the pub. He found his dear Theresa in the sexiest nightgown he had ever seen sleeping peacefully in bed with her new short hair and a scent that drove him wild.

He woke her up and she kept him awake until it was time for him to leave for work. It was the greatest sex they had indulged in since their honeymoon. Nine months later the Murphy has welcomed a darling little boy the last of their children. If anyone wondered why he was the only one without red hair no one ever asked because everyone knew except for that one day around her birthday every year when she disappeared she was a regular saint. Only Theresa knew how bad she really could be and of course Paddy but he was a great bartender and never told the secrets of his customers.

* * * * *

October 25,2002

Copyright no reproduction without author's consent

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers