Mrs. Norton

Story Info
Young hunk has a crush on his divorcee neighbor.
2.2k words
4.34
163.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Norton, a blonde 46 year old divorcee, spent the morning poolside dosing in the sun. Barbara was a well preserved 46 year old. She worked out twice a week at the local gym. She could easily pass for a 30 year old. It took several rings of the doorbell to awaken her. When she finally did respond, she grabbed a towel and quickly headed for the door. Her abundant 40DD breasts heaved up and down in her bright orange bikini as she hurried to answer her morning caller. Normally she spent her day off in quiet solitude. She looked through the spyglass and saw Chris Anderson, her neighbour's son. Chris was 18 years old, dark hair, 5' 10", 165#; a good looking boy. Since Chris was about 13 years old he performed odd jobs for Mrs. Norton, mainly yard work. Barbara opened the door. 'Hi, Chris' greeted Mrs. Norton, 'come on in'.

'Hi, Mrs. Norton' Chris replied. 'Want something to drink?' asked Mrs. Norton 'Sure, what you got?' Barbara and Chris headed to the kitchen. Barbara opened the refrigerator door and bent over to do a quick inventory. Her tits dangled downward, being pulled by gravity. Chris stood there unable to break is stare. 'How 'bout some orange juice?' asked Mrs. Norton. 'Sounds great, thanks'

Barbara pulled out the orange juice and grabbed some cups from the cupboard. 'How's your summer going?' asked Barbara. 'Okay, I guess. Not much going on' replied Chris. 'Guess you're looking for some work 'eh.' 'That would be great Mrs. Norton. Things have gotten pretty boring.'

'What do kids your age do nowadays?' 'Oh, you know...hang out...try and get some beer...''What about girls? Aren't boys your age chasing girls?'

'Huh, I wish' blushed Chris. 'What? I nice looking boy like you? They should be falling at your feet' Chris just shook his head. 'Well, don't worry Chris. Your time will come.' said Mrs. Norton reassuringly. There was pause in their conversation. Chris was still a bit embarrassed, and Barbara's mind was reeling with impure thoughts. Finally, Chris broke the ice. 'Actually, Mrs. Norton...there was something I wanted to talk to you about.' 'What's that, Chris?'

'Well, I don't know, it's kind of personal.' said Chris reluctantly. 'Huh'

'Well, I guess, it's kinda embarrassing.'

'What is it, honey?' said Barbara urging him on.

'Nah, forget it...nevermind'

'No, sweetie, what's going on? Something's bothering you. What is it?'

'I can't say...just forget about it'

'Chris, how long have we known each other? Hmm?'

Mrs. Norton was almost like a second mother to him. In fact, she was older than his mother. And he certainly didn't look at his mother the same way. For the past several months Mrs. Norton is the only woman he's been fanaticizing about. He had dated a few girls his age, and none compared to Mrs. Norton. Even now, he found himself getting aroused. Butterflies stirred in his stomach and his adrenaline was pumping. Earlier he had decided that he was going to confront Mrs. Norton about his desires - regardless of the consequences. And here he was, sitting across from this scantly clad buxom beauty. His cock became engorged and made a noticeable tent in his gym shorts. He quickly repositioned himself to conceal his condition.

'Well, all right...I just don't want you to get mad at me.'

'Oh, sweetie, I don't think there are too many things you can do to make me mad at you. I'm pretty tough. So, out with it!'

'Okay, here goes..well, you know you asked me about girls and all'

'Yes...'

'Well, that's what I want to talk to you about'

'Well, okay, honey. You had me worried for a second. What's on your mind?'

'Well, I've dated a few girls in the neighbourhood...and I guess they were okay and all. But, they're not who I think about...who I dream about.'

'Okay...so who do you dream about?'

'Well...it's you, Mrs. Norton'

'Ohh, Chris!' Barbara said laughingly in disbelief.

'See, I told you I shouldn't have said anything.' said Chris in defense.

'Oh, I'm sorry Chris. I didn't mean to laugh at you. It's just...well, I guess I'm kind of surprised, that's all.' Barbara explained.

Chris just looked down at the floor, unable to look at Mrs. Norton in the eye.

'Chris, it's not everyday a neighbourhood boy walks in my house and tells me they have a crush on me. Sweetie, I'm flattered, honest. It's nice to know that a woman of my age and still have an effect on men.'

'You think I'm silly'

'No, sweetie. You're not silly.'

'So what am I supposed to do?'

'Well, you need to meet a girl your own age. You shouldn't have a problem with that.'

'But that's not what I want.'

'Chris, I'm old enough to be your mother.'

'So?'

'Chris, you're only 18 years old. What would your parents think? We've known each other for a long time. They would be very upset, let me tell you.' Barbara explained. Secretly, Barbara imagined what Chris would look like nude. She succeeded in suppressing those thoughts. 'You would only get in trouble if I told someone. And I would never tell anyone, much less my parents.' Chris and Barbara laughed, easing the tension. 'Listen Chris, it's not that I don't find you attractive. I do. And if you were a few years older, well, we wouldn't be having this discussion.' 'But, Mrs. Norton, there's nothing I can do about my age.' 'I know, honey. It's very unfair, but that's the way it has to be.' 'Mrs. Norton, I think about you all the time. I jackoff at least three times a day thinking about you. I feel like I'm losing my mind.' 'Oh, sweetie. I know it can be rough.' Barbara sat down next to him and put her arm around him in an effort to comfort him. 'Well, honey, that's nothing to be a shamed of. Masturbation is normal. And the fact that you do it three times a day just means you have a strong sex drive.'

Barbara looked down at Chris's crotch and saw his erect penis trapped inside his shorts. She held him, pushing her large breasts against his chest. His head rested on her shoulder. Chris put his arms around Mrs. Norton's waist. This was the closest he's ever been to her and didn't want it to end. He looked down her bikini top and sat mesmerised by the size of breasts and her deep cleavage. He noticed that her nipples stood erect. His arm casually brushing against her right tit. 'You don't know what it's like to think about it all the time and not be able to do something about it.' Chris pleaded.

'Well, Chris, you can masturbate, that helps, doesn't it?' 'Sure, but it's just not the same.' 'What sort of things do you think about, Chris?' Barbara said quietly. 'You know...sex stuff' Chris said reluctantly. 'I know sweetie, but what kinds of stuff?' Barbara persisted. 'Well, umm...like me playing with your breasts and sucking on them.' 'Huh uh, what else?' said Barbara as she tighten her hold on him. 'Hmmm...you doing things to me...' 'Such as...' 'You know, things....like sucking on my cock' Chris said reluctantly. Barbara's breathing grew heavier. She ran her fingers through his hair and again noticed then tent in Chris's shorts. She tried to imagine what his cock looked like. Finally, lust won out. 'Chris, if I show you my breasts will you promise that you will never tell another soul, friends included.' 'Gosh, Mrs. Norton, I would never tell anyone, ever. You have my word on it.'

Barbara moved away from Chris and pulled her bikini straps off her shoulders, setting her massive breasts free. She reached in each cup and pulled out the meaty flesh. Chris sat in amazement, fixated on Mrs. Norton's bounty. Barabara's nipples stood out like pencil erasures. 'Would you like to touch them?' asked Barbara Chris said nothing, and reached with both hands to massage Mrs. Norton's chest. 'Gosh, they're so big' Chris said. 'Why thank you, Chris. Do you like big tits?' she asked. 'Do I ever!' Barbara smiled at the boy. 'How big are they, Mrs. Norton?' Chris asked.

'They're 40DDs, honey. Why don't you suck on them' invited Barbara. Chris leaned forward to take one of her nipples into his mouth. Saliva coated her nipple as Chris played his tongue over it. Soon he was sucking like a baby, making loud sucking noises. 'Bite it, sweetie. Chew on my tittie' Chris obliged and found himself total engrossed with Mrs. Norton's ample bosom. 'That's it, baby, oh God, hmmm...that feels wonderful, Chris' Barbara's cunt began to wetten. Her left hand went to Chris's lap, while her right held the boy's head to her chest. She traced the outline of Chris's cock through his gym shorts with her fingernails. A spot of pre-cum seeped through. She continued to rub the length of his cock. 'Oh God, Mrs. Norton, that feels sooo good. You make me so hard.' murmmed Chris. 'I know, sweetie. Why don't you let Mrs. Norton take care of that for you. Stand up, honey.'

Chris reluctantly pulled away from her tits and stood up in front of Mrs. Norton. Barbara rubbed his cock through his shorts and looked up to Chris and smiled. She reached inside the elastic waist band and slowly pulled his shorts down around his ankles. His cock stood out proudly, inches from Mrs. Norton's face. She grabbed his 8 inch penis and began stroking it. Her thumb rubbed his pisshole and spread his pre-cum around the head. 'What are you going to do to me, Mrs. Norton?' Chris asked.

'Have you ever had a blowjob, Chris?' asked Barbara 'No, Mrs. Norton, I've only read about them. I tried to get Cyndie to give me one, but she thought it was gross.' Chris explained.

'Nonsense, Chris. Young girls have a lot to learn. Oral sex is one of the most enjoyable parts of sex.' And with that, Barbara leaned forward to take his cockhead into her mouth. Chris let out a soft moan. Her spit coated the head and she began running her tongue up and down the shaft.

'Incredible, Mrs. Norton. I never thought it would feel this good.' Barbara began bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of his dick into her mouth and throat. Her hand went down to her wet cunt and she began jacking herself off. Chris gasped and instinctively grabbed Mrs. Norton's head. 'Mrs. Norton...I...think...you're going to make me...cum.' warned Chris. Barbara pull his cock out of her mouth and looked up at Chris. 'Don't worry, honey, that's the whole idea.' 'Do you want me to cum in your mouth, Mrs. Norton?' 'That would be lovely, sweetie.' 'Do you like eat sperm, Mrs. Norton?' questioned Chris. 'Yes I do, Chris. It's my reward for sucking your cock.'

Hearing Mrs. Norton talk so openly about sucking dicks and drinking cum excited Chris even more. He held on to the back of her head and shoved his cock down her throat. Barbara gave a small cry as she quickly adjusted to having his member buried down her throat. Suddenly Chris was in charge. Barbara sat there as her 18 year old neighbour boy fucked her mouth. Chris now increased the speed and his balls began slapping against Mrs. Norton's chin. 'Oh God, Mrs. Norton...yeah...suck it...suck my cock, Mrs. Norton, take it, take it all the way. You like having my cock in your mouth? Hmmm....you like drinking my cum...hmmm Mrs. Norton?' Barbara was somewhat surprised that young Chris was talking so nasty to her. She moaned and tried to answer. It turned her on being totally controlled by this young man. She grabbed his ass with both hands and contributed to his motions. Sliding that delicious cockmeat in and out of her mouth. Chris's moaning turned to gasps as it was apparent he would be shooting his load very soon.

Suddenly Chris pulled his cock out of her mouth and began jacking it in front of Mrs. Norton's face. 'You want some cum, Mrs. Norton? Huh?' 'Oh yes, Chris, honey, give me your cum, baby. Cum for me, sweetie' Barbara was fixated on his cock and sat there with mouth open waiting for Chris's delivery. She stuck her tongue out to lick up the pre-cum dripping from his pisshole. 'Come on, Chris, give it to me' Barbara demanded. And with that, Chris erupted, squirting out thick globs of semen. The first landed on Mrs. Norton's cheek, the second hit the back of her throat. She quickly shoved his cock in her mouth to capture the remaining load.

Chris held her head and stuck his dick down her throat. His body spasmed, delivering load after load. Barbara gulped several times in an effort to consume all of Chris's load. She continued to suck on his cock until he was limp. Then scraped up the load on her cheek and licked it off her finger. And in a surprising move, took a finger full and stuck it in Chris's mouth. Chris, at first shocked, willingly ate the cum.