Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy GILF makes young stud her beach toilet
2.9k words
4.57
116.9k
147

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan O'Malley loved the beach, the relaxed setting, the sun. And it was a great place for the sexy older gal to sit with a cooler full of cold chardonnay and get hammered. Susan loved her chardonnay on the beach.

She was a silver-haired beauty of 65, slender build but strong from years of exercising, big brown eyes, an impressive chest that had given away somewhat to a saggy crease of wrinkles and tanned skin dipping into her cleavage, slim in the hips and long in the legs, firm beneath the usual folds of aging, soft flesh. She was a grandmotherly sort with an unusually sexy look.

She was sitting at the far end of her town's beach one late Sunday afternoon when most of the screaming hordes of children had left, blessedly alone for the most part. She liked to sit by a fence separating the town beach from a palatial private home next to it, a second summer home for rich, part-time out-of-towners. And it was an easy walk around it for Susan when, after a long afternoon of imbibing, she needed to relieve herself, which she did often, pulling aside the crotch of her modest one-piece floral bathing suit with the little "Old lady" skirt around the waist, peeing on a small patch of grass there.

She had just done that when she came back and sat down, and watched a handsome young man she recognized as the grandson of a good friend of hers, come down to the water, strip down to a very skimpy swim suit, and dive in the inviting waters. They made eye contact, and she shot him a wave, and he shyly waved back, recognizing her as well. She hadn't seen him in years and marveled at how well developed he was, a classic, smooth swimmer's body owing to his prowess on his college swim team.

"Mmmm, he's filled out," she cooed to herself, watching him knife through the water. "In many ways..."

She felt her pussy tingle. She loved young men, taking them whenever possible and that was not as often as she'd like. She watched and waited, and when the young stud, Brett Hannigan, finally emerged from the water, his blonde hair slicked back, his body glistening and taut, she waved him over. He smiled, and toweled off as he approached, then sat in a chair he'd brought along.

"Hi, Mrs. M., long time, no see!" he said brightly, Susan eyeing his thick package from behind her dark shades.

"Yes, indeed," she smiled back, leaning over to let the surprised boy give her a peck on her puckered cheek, making him jump as she placed a warm hand high up on his hard, wet thigh to do it. "Too long. You've gone and grown up, Brett, you look marvelous."

They chatted for 15 minutes or so, catching up on family and friends and college and girls, Susan sitting back, facing front, feeling the young man's gaze upon her when he thought she wasn't looking.

"Ah, this is the life," she sighed, spreading her meaty thighs slightly, feeling her little skirt blow up and exposing her crotch, where she knew silvery pubic hairs blossomed from the sides of her suit, knowing they were drawing Brett's gaze. "So relaxing, huh?"

"Uh, yes, uh..very," he said nervously, taking his cell phone out of his pack, pretending to text someone as he slowly filmed Susan's lush body, from the gnarled, veiny feet, up those smooth shins and muscular old thighs to her crotch, and up to that gorgeous patchwork of wrinkled flesh that was her cleavage.

She pretended to be dozing as he did, her breathing measured and deep as in a gentle sleep as he filmed. She felt her pussy tingle, and wondered if her dew was dripping onto her exposed hairs erupting from the sides of her suit.

She waited a few moments until he put his phone away, happy with the jerk-off material he'd captured. Then she yawned, pretending to wake up, standing and stretching, facing away from him, bending a bit at the waist, knowing her meaty white ass was partially exposed, the backs of her tight thighs rippling with toned muscle beneath her sexy old skin.

"One good thing about being this far down the beach," she giggled. "Is having your own private bathroom! Be right back, gotta go tinkle!"

She went to her usual spot, damp from previous pee, and squatted, pulled her suit aside and doused the greenery with her steaming hot piss, fingering her engorged clit as she did, thinking of Brett just feet away on the other side of the fence. She groaned as she did, squeezing out a mini-orgasm, before tidying up and returning, where Brett was looking at his phone, his tight package growing bigger.

"Texts from girlfriends, young man?" she laughed, sitting down but before doing so, bending with her ass at his face to straighten her chair. "I imagine you've got many!"

"Uh, yeah, a few," he stammered nervously, taking a big drink from his water bottle.

They sat a moment longer before Brett felt his own urinary need building. He looked at his crotch, trying to will down the boner building there.

"Uh, I gotta go, too, Mrs. M.," he said shyly. "You don't...mind do you?"

"Silly boy, why would I mind, we all gotta go when we gotta go!" she said brightly, sipping another drink. "Be my guest."

Brett stood, bent over a bit, and shuffled off around her to the fence, walking behind it and stopping in his tracks when he saw the glistening grass, fresh with the sexy GILF's piss. His cock was in full bloom now as he walked to it, looking behind and around him, before he knelt and bent his face to it. The pungent piss smell was sharp and clear, and his dick felt like it would explode. He inhaled deeply, fisting his cock after pulling it out of his suit, leaning further and now licking madly at the leaves of grass and other vegetation soaking wet with Mrs. O'Malley's hot piss, tasting her nectar and jerking harder and harder.

Susan looked behind her, through a narrow crack in the fence Brett hadn't realized was there, kneeling beside her chair, smiling at the site of the stud jerking his huge dick as he licked and smelled her golden juices.

"Gotta get it while it's hot," she thought, standing and walking quietly around the fence to watch the stud's milky white ass flex as he worked the cock in front of him.

She watched and smiled until she sensed he was about to spew his load into her piss-soaked grassy patch and then coughed loudly. He spun, cock in hand, stumbling to his ass in the grass, trunks tangled in his feet, a shocked and ashamed look on his face.

"Mrs. O'Malley!" he shrieked, trying to cover his impressive boner, which was wilting under her gaze. "I was..I mean I..I...I..."

"Brett Hannigan, I cannot believe what I'm seeing!" she said, feigning anger, her pussy afire as she watched the boy mumble and try pulling up his trunks, her hands on her hips. "You were...you were licking my pee and..and playing with yourself as you did? What on earth were you thinking?"

She let him stammer and mumble a bit more before she strode slowly toward him, a smirk on her pretty old face, as she slowly peeled off her one piece, revealing her saggy tits, then over her lush hips, her matted silvery pubic patch coming into view, all of it drunk in by the wide-eyed boy who sat in her piss watching intently and not believing what he was seeing.

"If you like my pee from the ground," she growled, reaching him and placing one gnarled old sole in his face and pushing him to his back, his cock stiffening as she walked over him, straddling his face, his gaze directly up those wrinkly thighs to the glistening pussy hair between them, "then you certainly won't mind drinking my piss from the source!"

The boy couldn't move, didn't want to move, as Susan slowly squatted, her feet aside his head, that bush coming within inches of his face. He could smell her, the piss inside those furry lips and the funk of her hot cunt, and he could feel the heat emanating from it. She smiled between her squatting thighs, spreading her lips with her fingers, opening her meat.

"Open wide, boy," she hissed. "And drink my juice!"

Brett obeyed, wide eyed, eager, opening his mouth and watching the first trickle of piss ooze from those meaty lips and fill his mouth, the stream building, steady, strong and sinfully hot, the taste of GILF piss filling his soul. He gulped madly, swallowing her stinging juice, his face soaked with it, smacking his lips and opening them for more. Susan grinned at the sight between her thighs and then savagely sat down, framing his face in her powerful old thighs, holding his hair with both hands, directing the next steady jet of piss directly into his mouth and down his throat. The boy couldn't breathe now and fought for air, and could only swallow Susan's endless stream of pee, gulping it down as best he could, trying to savor her rich, pungent flavor and smell, her cunt open and sealing his face off.

"Take it, boy, take my piss," she groaned, rubbing herself on his face, cumming on it, her GILF cream flooding his mouth along with her pee, nearly drowning the struggling boy framed in those strong granny thighs.

She came hard, grinding on his face after her piss ended, holding his hair with both hands and using his nose and chin to get herself off, her thighs clenched brutally tight around the sides of his head. By the time she finished cumming, Brett was nearly unconscious from the soaking smother of the sexy old woman's hairy, wet cunt.

She sat back a bit, freeing his head from her thighs and he gulped air almost as madly as he was just gulping her hot piss, his eyes fixed on the woman sitting on his chest. She smiled, looking at her thighs soaked with pee.

"Lick my hot thighs clean, stud," she growled, pointing to each thigh, directing Brett's eager face as he lapped the golden fluids from the dominant GILF's sexy old legs.

She sat up, hands on hips, looking down at him as he looked up at her thick white tits offset by tanned skin all around. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw his hard cock bobbing wetly in the breeze. Slowly, she slithered back, her hot cunt wet on his hard chest and belly until the tip of his dick brushed it, making him gasp, his trembling hands on her firm thighs as she wiggled the tip inside her.

"Fuck me good, and don't you dare cum too quickly," she hissed, fisting the cock and sheathing it in her hairy, wet pussy, taking him slowly to the balls and sitting up to put her hands on her hips. "Don't you dare..."

He almost came the second she took him into her scorching pussy but fought the urge, even as she hunched her hips back and forth, taking him in and out of her practiced pussy with ever-increasing speed. She fucked him for a long minute, then leaned forward, dangling her saggy old tits in his anxious face, his hands cupping the wrinkled tits into meaty cones, lapping madly at the nipples, sucking the brown nubs into his mouth and lavishing the white, creamy flesh with his hot tongue, suckling the meat, licking frantically at the salty sweat forming between and beneath them. She wrapped her bony old arms around his neck, moaning as he pounded his young cock up into her, her quivering ass a blur of sexy old saggy flesh. She directed his licking mouth up to her neck, moaning as he suckled the wrinkled folds into his hot mouth.

"Oh, God, Mrs. O'Malley...," he moaned, cupping that flexing ass meat in his hands and he thrust up into her. "I can't...I can't hold...oh shit...oh shit..."

"Don't you dare cum, Brett, not until I do," she growled, biting his ear and then lancing it with her hot, long tongue, flexing her ass harder on him, pulsating her cunt on his dick, knowing the effect it would have. "Don't you dare cum inside my hot pussy..or else...I'll make you finish me with your mouth, boy...I'll slide up your chest, onto your face...make you eat your own hot cum...and lick me...lick my cunt clean and make me cum...that what you want, boy? You want my hot granny pussy on your mouth, squirting your cum into it...and then...then PISSING into it? That what you want, boy???"

She was hitting every single of Brett's hot buttons, as if she knew beforehand. She didn't, but was just playing off a typical young stud's eagerness to please an older mistress, and now the kid was moaning even more loudly under her, thrusting up harder, squeezing her wrinkled old ass cheeks in his hands until the meaty flesh oozed between his fingers. She felt his cock throb and pulsate and pulled his face away from her tits to look down into it, then kiss him, their tongues doing wet battle like teens in love.

"I'm warning you, Brett," she hissed, framing his face in her old hands and licking his lips. "Don't cum in my hot, hairy cunt...."

She punched down harder with her pussy, then reached under them with one hand to crush his huge young balls in one hand, kneading them to the point of pain and no return. Brett howled as she mauled his balls which forced them to give up the load of his young life, a seemingly never-ending stream of cum jetting from his dick into her scorching hot cunt with firehose force, filling her as he pounded up inside her, holding it still for a moment before pulling back to thrust again, each upward jolt accompanied by another seething hot squirt of cum. HE came for what seemed like five minutes, their eyes locked, his face a mask of agony and pleasure as she milked his balls in her hand, hers a mock one of disgust and disappointment.

"I warned you, boy," she hissed, slipping his wet dick from her pussy, holding the flow in with her hand and slowly slithering up his chest to plant her sopping snatch right on his waiting mouth.

She came the instant she felt the first stream of the boy's cum ooze from her womb, past her open, hairy cunt lips and directly into his gulping mouth. She sat on his face hard, squeezing it in her lusty old wrinkled thighs, looking down at his wide-open eyes and feeling his anxious tongue lance her hole in search of more spunk. He attached his mouth to her hole and sucked, and another few streams of cum exited her pussy and sluiced down his throat, mixing with her own cum. As her orgasm peaked, she treated him to dessert, as she forced out a stream of hot piss to mix with their combined juices, all of the fluid cascading down his throat and nearly drowning him. She finished her cum by closing her meaty thighs over his face, covering it completely, and listening to his frantic gasps for air in all that wet nastiness in her crotch.

She finally parted her legs, watching him gulp air, his face clotted with gobs of his own sperm. Giggling, she got up on her haunches, spread her moist cunt lips and let fly another forceful jet of piss, washing away the come and leaving his face a glistening, golden mess.

She stood, her thighs wet with piss and cum, and Brett knelt before her, lapping up the silky, wrinkled flesh, gobbling it all down until she took him by the hand, stood him up and they embraced, hugging each other close, kissing, tasting their fluids on their tongues. She laughed, pushed him away and pulled her suit back on as he did the same, never taking his eyes off her marvelous old body. They walked around the fence and took a seat in the waning rays of the sun.

"Best time of the day," she sighed, reaching for her wide-mouth plastic cup and filling it with wine. "I think it's time for a drink. But you're too young for this."

She smiled, grabbed an empty cup, opened her thighs, put it between them as she pulled aside her suit and as Brett watched, hypnotized, let loose a long, steady stream of piss, filling the cup halfway. She held it up for him. He eagerly took it.

"Here's to us," she smiled, tapping her cup against his. "To more glorious golden beach days, right Brett?"

"Right, Mrs. O'Malley," he moaned, his cock stiff in his trunks again.

"Drink up, boy," she growled, putting her wine to her lips as Brett put her piss to his. "Nectar of the gods, as they say."

He almost came in his trunks as he felt the steamy hot fluid on his tongue, eagerly swallowing, tasting, devouring her golden offering, licking his lips as he finished and never taking his eyes off the aging object of his adoration next to him.

"It's supposed to be nice all week," she said, watching the horizon and sun setting on it. "I'll be back every afternoon after work. I trust you'll be here."

She said it as a statement, not a question.

"Whatever you want, Mrs. O'Malley," he groaned, holding the cup to his face to inhale the remnants of her piss. "Whatever you want..."

"That's right, boy, whatever I want," she smiled. "Whatever I want..."