Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've earned this," she growled darkly, shuffling forward over his cock, reaching between her thighs to fit it to her hairy cunt and settling down atop it.

Jared had fucked his share of women in his 22 years on earth, with many more to come, but none before, nor none after, would compare to the cunt he felt himself buried in now. Perhaps it was knowing what it could do, how easily it commanded him, forced him to lick and eat and relish anything that came out of it, and the hairy asshole that now winked at him between her pulsating, quivering ass cheeks. But it was the most educated pussy, tight, warm, muscular and milking, that he would ever feel.

She didn't expect him to last long as she leaned on back, hunching her ass on him, knowing the nut-busting effect of the sight of her madly flexing, dimpled wrinkled old ass cheeks was having on the delirious boy. And in seconds, she felt the knob of his young cock thicken and pulsate and open as a river of steamy boy cum throbbed in fluid waves into her waiting womb. He screamed as he came, hands gripping her hips, watching that flexing ass ripple and tense around his cock, thrusting up and emptying his balls until they ached. He came for a solid minute, his entire existence swallowed up by this incredible, sexy old ass that held his view.

He finally slumped back to the grass, panting, gasping for air, realizing he hadn't breathed for the duration of his orgasm. Susan continued to slowly flex her meaty old ass, pinching forward and then back, and finally slithered off him. Jared's eyes widened as he saw that delicious ass get closer to his face as she inched backwards, the hairy cunt open and red and thickly plugged with his cum.

"Clean that mess, boy," she snarled, plopping her wet, dripping chasm to his mouth, which opened with a sigh to accept it. "Eat that nasty creampie!"

He slurped and gobbled and swallowed the seeming never-ending flow of cum streaming from Susan's undulating cunt, gulping down the tangy brew and going back for more, digging his tongue deep into the foul hole and lapping any he'd missed. She came, grinding into his mouth, clamping her tireless thighs around his neck, folding a wrinkled calf over the back of his head, sealing his face to her hairy, wet sex. He moaned and thrashed for air. Her thighs tightened on his neck, her meaty ass on his face, knocking him out.

He woke moments later. Her car was gone. His backpack lay next to him, a note attached to it.

"Lovely meeting you, Toilet Boy," it read. "In case you get thirsty, there's a little something in the pocket of your pack."

He looked. It was a full, capped bottle of Susan's golden piss. He lifted it from the pocket. It was still warm. He leaped to his feet, pulling his pants over his wilting, wet cock, and started to wipe his face clean of her but stopped, smiling at the memory of how it had gotten there. He shouldered his pack and raced down the dirt road toward the main highway where traffic continued to snake along.

He thought he saw her car ahead and raced down the road, bottle in hand, contents splashing to a frothy head inside. Panting, he reached the car and looked in, hopefully. An angry and peered out.

"What the fuck?" he shouted. "You get away from me, now boy, I'll call the fucking cops!"

Jared backed away, hands up showing he'd made a mistake. He stumbled down a small embankment, panting from the exertion of running. He slumped to sit on a boulder. And discovered he was thirsty.

He lifted it to his lips, attaching his mouth to the nipple and sucked a long, hot pull of piss down his throat, saving the smell and flavor as he did. He slowed, and stopped, putting the bottle back.

"Gotta make it last," he sighed to himself, pulling himself together to walk to the road to resume hitchhiking back to school. "Gotta make it last."

It wasn't until he got back to his college, some 100 miles north, and unpacked that he found a second note from Susan. He read it, finishing the last of her piss, now long gone cold, from the bottle.

"Anytime you're back in my neck of the woods," it read, "you better damn well stop by for a refill."

He smiled as he read her address, wishing the time away between then and the next time he'd be on the road, hitchhiking again...

12