Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 10

Story Info
No green card not an issue for sexy GILF piss mistress.
4.5k words
3.89
29.3k
14

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan O'Malley was never much of a housekeeper.

She was, however, the best at dominating men, and women, young and old, delighting in bending them to her ways, usually a process that involved forcing them to drink her hot piss. Not usually - always. She loved exploiting the weaknesses of others. It played to her sexually controlling nature.

Today, for example.

Maria was her housekeeper, hired to come in twice a week to keep Susan's house in tip-top shape. The young woman, 22, slender with jet-black hair and deep brown eyes, hailed from a country where Spanish is spoken, an immigrant coming to America with family to seek a better way of life. She was shy and soft-spoken, demure and submissive, never making eye contact with her boss when spoken to. That, as much as her delicious young body, appealed to Susan

Maria had worked for her for a few months now, doing a laudable job, Susan paying her cash, keeping things under the table. She knew very well that Maria was an undocumented alien, possessed of no green card just a willingness to work hard, do whatever it took. Susan wasn't totally heartless; she was a liberal at heart, wanting to help those with less than she. And, if the situation warranted, dominating them in return.

Susan, in a short floral dress, bare legged and wearing black leather shoes, had just returned from shopping, and brought her purchases upstairs where Maria was cleaning the master bedroom bathroom. She peeked around the corner, watching the dedicated dark-skinned worker scrub the shower floor.

"Very nice, Maria," Susan cooed, walking in, startling the woman on her knees, delighting in the surprised response.

"Gracias, senora," Maria said in her heavy accent, smiling, eyes darting to the floor as she addressed her boss.

Susan smiled, put her purchases away, retreating downstairs for a glass of wine, followed by another. The sight of Maria bent over in the shower, her little skirt riding up to reveal her muscular dark, young legs, replayed in her mind. Susan's pussy tingled. And she had to pee. She drained the rest of her third glass of chardonnay and sashayed upstairs. With a mission in mind. And Susan's missions were never deterred.

"Maria," she said, walking into the bathroom where Maria was now dusting the row of lights above the long vanity, her delicious young calves dark and muscular above her little white socks and black works shoes as she raised on tiptoes to do her work. "You don't have a green card, do you? Forgive my asking, but it is necessary."

Maria's dark eyes flashed, her mind racing. She did not have legal status in the United States, none of her family and friends did, most of who worked doing menial labor such as hers. It was an unspoken secret; they didn't have cards, but none of the more affluent people they worked for much cared. They just needed cheap labor, and immigrants, eager and anxious, were more than happy to oblige. Don't ask, don't tell was the order of the day.

"Uh...no, senora...no," she stammered, standing now, duster clutched in her hands before her, looking at the floor as Susan walked slowly around her to inspect the toilet. "Ees...ees that a problemo, senora?"

"No, not at all," Susan sighed, bending to look at the seat, finding it spotless. "Excuse me a minute..."

Boldly, she lifted her skirt, dropped her panties and sat on the toilet, Maria's eyes going wide at the sight of the pretty older woman peeing in plain sight. And at the fleeting glimpse Susan afforded her of the copious pussy hair blossoming in her crotch. She turned to leave, apologizing. Susan stopped her.

"Stay where you are," she said coldly. "I'll only be a moment and you can continue cleaning."

Susan unleashed a noisy, wet torrent of piss into the toilet, and for good measure, a sibilant, hissing wet fart, dribbling out the last of her pee and standing, a shower of droplets plopping wetly onto the freshly cleaned seat. Susan smiled, stepping out of her panties, picking them up and looking back at the toilet.

"You missed several spots, Maria," she sighed. "That is not good. Be a dear and clean that mess."

Maria blinked, unable to quickly process what was happening or why her boss would blatantly befoul something she'd just cleaned and then blame her for it. White people were said to be demanding and crazy, she'd heard, and was now learning. But obediently as always, she did what she was told, walking by Susan with a rag and spray bottle, kneeling before the seat and its sprinkling of golden juices glistening there.

"No, Maria," Susan hissed, suddenly standing behind her maid, grabbing her dark ponytail and pulling into the young woman cried out in pain and shock. "Not with your rag. With this..."

Susan reached around with her other hand, tapping Maria's trembling lips. The maid's eyes widened. Her English wasn't good, but she knew exactly what Mrs. O'Malley wanted.

"But...senora...por favor...no...no, por favor!" Maria cried, feeling her head bending toward the bowl under Susan's powerful old hand.

"Si, si, senorita, si, si..." Susan laughed. "You don't have a green card, do you? You don't want me to report you, do you? Hmmm?"

Maria shook her head frantically in Susan's grip.

"Good," Susan cooed. "Now. Lick up my piss. If you want to keep working in this house, in this country! Lick my PISS!!"

"Noooo!" Maria cried.

Then her face was pushed into the bitter liquid on the seat, screaming mouth opening, lips forced into the foul fluid, the air around the seat redolent with the fart her boss had left behind. Susan laughed, holding her head there, twisting it, the older woman perhaps not as strong physically as her soon-to-be slave, but certainly emotionally. And with Susan, that's where it counted and allowed her to easily control her young maid.

"Lick it, girl, lick it!" Susan sang in a pleasant voice. "Let's see that tongue...lengua, if I'm not mistaken...use your lengua, girl, lick, lick..."

Maria cried, trying to close her mouth, eyes shut against the humiliation as Susan's grip tightened on her hair, hurting her. But then obediently, fearing Mrs. O'Malley and the threat of deportation of not only herself but her entire family, the submissive girl snaked out her tongue. She grimaced, tentatively tasting the pungent piss coating the seat, then slowly lapped, drop by drop, tears running down her face. She'd do as she were told, she thought, save her job, save her family. She would do whatever it took to please her crazy boss.

"That's right, that's right, that's a girl, Buena chica, Buena chica," Susan laughed. "Buena...how does it taste, Maria? How does Mrs. O'Malley's piss taste?"

"Dis...dis-goosting! Por favor, Senora O'Malley, no mas, no mas!" Maria cried, swallowing the bitter liquid on her tongue and lapping more as Susan's head directed her all over the wet seat.

"Good!" Susan laughed, now lifting the bowl and ramming the shocked maid's head inside. "Now drink up!"

Susan's laughter echoed off the tiled walls of the bathroom and Maria's groans of shame, and the gurgling sounds of her face pushed beneath the surface of the warm, yellow water, echoed off the bowl in which she was imprisoned. Fearing drowning, she had no choice but to open her mouth and gulp down mouthfuls of piss-tainted water, over and over until Susan released her and stood back, roaring with dark laughter. She was enjoying watching Maria's sputtering head escape the bowl, the dark-haired girl's face streaked with piss. She desperately wiped at it with her dirty rag, crying and begging for mercy.

"That's all for now, dearie," Susan sighed. "Finish cleaning my toilet, the usual way, and then come down to the kitchen."

Maria watched her dominant boss leave, and then sunk to the floor, sobbing as she cleaned. She did her best, and then composed herself to walk downstairs where Susan was at the kitchen counter, cracking eggs into a bowl.

"I feel like an omelet," she said, not watching Maria stand behind her, still crying, waiting. "Uh-oh!"

Quite on purpose, Susan let the contents of an egg miss the bowl and counter, the sticky yellow-and-clear gob landing wetly on one black leather shoe with open toes. The egg covered her foot, from ankle to toes. Susan smiled at Maria.

"Clean that mess, bitch," she snarled. "On your knees, now, and lick that shit off my shoe and foot!"

Maria blindly obeyed, kneeling and slurping the egg mess, starting at Susan's skinny ankle, over the leather surface of the shoe, and then the toes, attaching her mouth to the pointy digits and sucking. Susan laughed, watching her slave maid slobber over her filthy foot.

"Again, bitch, you missed a spot!" she growled.

Susan slipped her foot out of the shoe, revealing a grimy, dark-crusted interior, thick and foul smelling. She pointed her foot into it and the rest of the egg slithered down her toes and landed on the sole. She put the shoe back on, squishing her foot inside. Cracking another egg she slipped off the other grimy shoe, dropping it inside and putting it back on. She walked around the big kitchen stovetop counter, giggling as she worked the egg deeply into those filthy soles, Maria watching helplessly from her knees.

"Go on," she sighed, hopping up on the counter, skirt riding high on her tanned, solid old thighs and dangling her shoes, thick bridges of egg connecting the bottoms of her wrinkled old soles with the filthy footwear. "Lick that mess up out of my disgusting stinky shoes!"

Maria cried harder now, gently taking off one shoe and putting her face inside to lap the gelled mess clean, the stench of sweat and foot funk nearly making her throw up. Susan watched, legs spread, casually fingering her hairy pussy, as her maid licked the shoe clean, then the other.

"The egg seems to have reconstituted the nasty foot filth caked in there!" Susan laughed. "Very nice, keep licking, get those insides of my foul shoes clean!!"

Maria nearly threw up from the taste of egg and foot funk, the moistened crust coating her tongue which she bitterly swallowed, swabbing the insides clean of both shoes. Smiling, Susan held up her feet, wiggling her filthy toes covered in egg, the wrinkles flexing under a blanket of yolk and sweat.

"Suck," she snarled, pointing. "You've done a good job on my shoes, so now suck my feet clean."

Maria nodded gamely, putting her face to the feet, lapping from calloused heels to crusty, wet toes, up and down, trying not to gag at the rancid flavor of fresh egg and old sweat and leather, cleaning every inch of Susan's soles, gulping down whatever she licked up. She worked up to the toes and now Susan rammed them into her mouth, nearly splitting the corners. Maria obediently lapped and sucked them clean, her tongue running between them to find new horror in the form of egg-soaked toe jam, the grit grinding in her teeth as she gagged it down her throat.

Susan laughed and kicked Maria's face away, walking barefoot down the hallway to the laundry, returning with a small basket full of soiled socks, panties and pantyhose. She fished out a dark pair of hose, holding them aloft, shooting Maria a disgusted look.

"You didn't do laundry? That IS part of your fucking job, is it not?"

"I was...I was about to, senora, por favor, por favor!" the kneeling maid begged, hands folded before her in supplication, her pretty face a smeary mess of egg, tears and foot filth.

"Well, you can start with these," Susan sighed. "These are especially nasty, I'd worn them a week or so!"

She twisted the pantyhose inside out, revealing the crotch panel stained a most disgusting yellow and brown, holding it against her palm and bringing it to Maria's face. The crying woman backed away.

"How DARE you!" Susan shrieked, slapping the crying maid brutally hard across the face one way with an open palm, then the other with the back of the same hand.

"NOOOO!!" Maria screamed, sobbing, her body racked with shame and fear.

Susan laughed, grabbing her hair in one hand and ramming the foul-smelling and tasting pantyhose panel against her face, rubbing brutally hard, transferring the scent and flavor of them to Maria's smooth skin, the smell overpoweringly putrid as it invaded her nose.

"Suck! Suck that shit out of my pantyhose, suck it bitch, lick it up!"

Maria's tongue darted out connecting with the stinky pantyhose, tasting pee and poop, the occasional pubic hair sticking to her tongue as she desperately licked the disgusting fabric up and down, swallowing, gagging at the rancid flavor and smell. Susan laughed and now forced the pantyhose crotch into Maria's nostrils, clogging them, the full vicious scent of Susan's cunt and ass scorching the flesh and permeating her entire being.

"Now then," Susan laughed, sitting up on the counter, spreading her muscular old legs, her bushy pussy coming into full view before Maria's astonished, teary eyes as she desperately ripped the stinky pantyhose from her nose, casting them aside.

"Tell me, my dear," Susan said, rubbing her filthy, wet soles up and down Maria's face, then hooking her hard calves around her neck, inching the face up and up. "Have you ever licked pussy before?"

"NO SENORA!" Maria gasped, unable to resist the scissoring clench of Susan's smooth thighs as they closed around her.

"Well, it's a day of firsts, then I imagine!" Susan laughed, cupping the maid's head in her hands and slamming her face directly into her piss-scented cunt, the hairs still damp with piss, the aroma overpowering and raw. "Eat me!"

Maria screamed, both from shame and fear and also the crunching pain coursing through her head as Susan's powerful inner thighs scissored tightly around it. The stench hit her hard, pissy and damp, thick and funky, then the taste as Susan's furry lips opened. The wet lips folded moistly around Maria's nose and mouth as she was forced to open it, thrusting her trembling tongue inside. Susan hissed, squeezing harder, her fierce pussy muscles gripping Maria's tongue, sucking it in.

"That's it, that's my girl," Susan moaned, leaning back and holding Maria's head with one hand, grinding her oily clit against the girl's nose, harder and harder, getting off as much by contact with it as much as Maria's struggling resistance. "In and out...mmmm,yes, thrust that nice tongue of yours in and out of my nasty pussy!"

Maria couldn't do anything but, her breathing severely curtailed, mouth sealed to Susan's smelly pussy, her nose clamped to her clit. She felt the pussy walls tremble and pull at her thrusting tongue, and the slick fluid of Susan's mounting orgasm flood her mouth. Susan came hard and fast, locking her brutally squeezing legs out straight, thighs quivering, as she squirted her woman cream into Maria's gulping through, nearly knocking the groggy maid out cold. She finally let go, unlocking her punishing old thighs, and laughing as Maria slumped back to the floor.

"Be a dear, and clean the cum that seems to have run into my asshole, would you?" she said almost politely, slipping off the counter and bending over it, stripping off her dress, her slightly saggy white ass spread in her hands.

Maria cried, struggling to her knees, looking into Susan's butt, the wrinkled pucker thick with her cum, shiny and nasty. The smell hit her and then the taste as she gamely stuck her tongue into it, feeling the pucker open and suck it in, Susan shuddering with pleasure. She let her ass cheeks fold around Maria's trapped face, reaching back to hold it tight. The maid moaned, unable to breathe, her tongue totally buried into the gooey asshole and mouth sealed shut.

"Oh, nice, nice," she cooed. "Here, have a little air?"

If they could shoot open, they would, but Maria's eyes were firmly pressed into the meaty flesh of Susan's butt as the pucker opened and unleashed a thundering, wet fart, the blast echoing into her mouth. The taste was foul, wet and ripe, and the stench worse, rippling up through her nostrils. Susan giggled, holding Maria's head tight by the hair, and farted again and again, Maria feeling queasy and dizzy in the exploding butt surrounding her face. Susan finally let go and Maria fell to her back, nearly unconscious. Susan turned and smiled down at the girl's dark face, darker still from Susan's fart residue.

"Here, let me clean you up a bit," she giggled.

Susan grabbed a pair of stinky white panties from the laundry basket, wrinkling her nose at the scent, turning it inside out and wiping the yellow/brown crotch all over Maria's face, laughing at the girl's struggles. She forced the panty into her mouth, where Maria tasted the funky flavor, and grabbed another pair, stuffing the crotch panel into both nostrils. She stood over Maria, hands on hips, the girl's head lolling side to side, panties sticking out of her face.

Susan squatted, watching Susan's hairy pussy open with a wet sound, fitting it around Maria's mouth already clogged with panty. Susan pinched her thighs together, squeezing the maid's face into a scrunchy mask of fear and shame.

"Drink up, bitch," the dominant granny snarled.

The piss came hot and fast, catching Maria by surprise. It flooded her mouth, soaking the panty crammed inside, blasting by it and barreling down her gulping throat. Her nose was soaked as well, and the rest of her face, the panty sticking out of her nostrils gone sopping wet. Susan groaned, grinding on Maria's face, pissing harder, the girl's hair soaked, a wet puddle forming beneath her on the hard wood floor. Susan giggled and dribbled out the rest of her pee, sitting back on Maria's chest, looking down at the frightened girl.

She pulled the panty from her mouth, the fabric dripping piss down into it, and twisted it in her hands, ringing it out. The golden stream dribbled into Maria's sputtering mouth, tasting of piss and funk from the filthy garment. Susan laughed, stuffing it back inside, and doing the same with the panty she yanked from Maria's nose.

"Suck," she snarled, leaning over Maria. "Suck the piss from my panties!"

Maria had no choice, sucking the wet cloth in her mouth, ingesting the piss, swallowing it down and crying as she looked up into Susan's pretty glaring face. Susan finally pulled the panties from her mouth, tossing them to the laundry basket and standing. She kicked Maria in the side, rolling the girl over, her face splashing into the warm piss puddle on the floor.

"Lick that up," she said plainly, using her dirty foot to push on the back of Maria's head.

The maid sobbed but did as requested, slurping up the hot piss from the floor, lapping at whatever was left, her face soaked with urine and not stopping until Susan stepped off her head, happy with the work she'd done. Maria lifted her head from her work, strands of golden juices dripping from her face to the floor, mixing with her tears.

"Now," Susan said, grabbing some clothes from the dirty laundry. "I'm going outside to do some gardening. "You continue to do your job."

Maria watched as Susan pulled on a pair of skimpy, soiled black panties, and over them a tiny pair of cut-off jeans, accentuating her strong legs. She also donned a dirty white t-shirt, with no bra. Holding up a pair of black mid-calf trouser socks, she motioned to Maria.

"Smell these," she sighed. "Tell me how badly my socks smell."

With trembling hands, Maria took them, tentatively sniffing at them, her nose wrinkling at the acrid, fetid aroma of foot funk and sweat.

"Muy...muy mala," she groaned, holding them at arm's length.

"Yes, very bad indeed," Susan giggled, slipping up to sit on the counter and wag her feet at Maria. "Put them on."

Maria obeyed, slipping the filthy socks on Susan's nasty feet. She jumped off the counter, and tugged on a pair of very dirty black sneakers, first shoving them in Maria's face and laughing at the girl's wincing response.

12