Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett watched, transfixed, feeling his balls knot as he thrust his young cock harder and deeper into his grandmother's gripping asshole. He groaned, holding her fleshy hips, slamming in deep, holding himself still and unleashing a screaming hot load of spunk, his grandmother's ass walls clenching hard and milking him dry. He slumped forward on her sweaty back, panting, and tried to pull himself free. But Dawn clamped down on his cock, holding him inside her cum-filled ass.

"Piss, boy, piss up my ass, mix it with your cum!" she snarled.

Brett could only obey now, focusing on releasing his hot piss deep inside her churning bowels, feeling it fill her up, and the mix of cum and urine gush out around the base of his dick. He finished, and Dawn slipped forward, letting his wilting cock slide from the tight grip of her asshole.

"Drink up, bitch," Dawn snarled, moving Susan off her daughter's face and sitting on it, unleashing the foul brew of piss and cum from her asshole right into her moaning mouth. "Every fucking drop!"

Laura screamed and tried desperately not to throw up as she felt the cummy piss jet down her throat, swallowing madly to keep from drowning. But the taste, smell and texture, along with the brutal humiliation, was too much, and she gagged, and threw up part of it inside her mother's open ass.

"BITCH!" Dawn screamed. "I warned you!"

She lay flat on Laura now, pulling her head into her sweaty, nasty ass flesh and scissoring it into place with her huge, meaty thighs, clamping her ankles together and squeezing with a sudden savagery that made Susan wince just by watching. Dawn's thighs quivered and quaked from the brutal squeeze, Laura's trapped face quickly turning red and then blue, as Dawn farted out the rest of the foul mixture in her ass right into her daughter's mouth. Seconds later, the younger woman passed out cold in the quaking mass of thighs and ass, and still Dawn squeezed. Laura's body convulsed madly under her mother, then quieted, with Dawn still applying pressure until the body stilled. She let go, laughing, to stand up next to the astonished Susan, Brett kneeling over his mother, desperately trying to wake her up, fearful his grandmother had killed her.

"She'll be fine, give her a minute," Dawn sighed, hugging Susan and kissing her deeply.

"Wow, that was something, Dawn, you never cease to amaze me," Susan cooed, thrusting her tongue into Dawn's sucking mouth.

They made out for long, wet moments, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, until Laura finally woke up. Dawn looked down, and over at Brett who stood up, that young cock rock hard and ready again.

"Young men, gotta love 'em," Dawn sighed. "Boy, fuck your mother. Now. Go on."

Brett knelt between his mother's splayed thighs and he fit his dick to her pussy, ramming it home, Laura moaning at the sensation, her legs rocking from side to side as her son pounded away at her pussy. She cried, holding his head in her hands, shaking hers, begging with her eyes. Brett looked away, concentrating on the insane heat and velvety grip of his mother's cunt as he continued to pound away at her.

"They look so hot, they need to cool off a bit," Dawn laughed, straddling the humping mother and son and bidding Susan to do the same.

Both women stood over the copulating couple, face to face, kissing deeply and cupping each other's tits and asses as they unleashed a steaming hot torrent of piss, drenching over Brett's back, running under him and washing over his mother below. Dawn's piss enveloped the back of Brett's head, streaming down into his mouth and his mother's, and both swallowed desperately to keep from drowning in the never-ending flow.

"Oh, God, Mom...I'm so...so sorry...I can't help...oh fuck!" the boy screamed, nutting in his mom, his balls emptying, filling her with his jetting cum, until he finally went slack atop her. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok, Brett, it's ok," Laura said sympathetically, kissing his teary eyes.

"Oh, isn't that sweet!" Dawn laughed, then adding with a dark snarl, "Laura, sit on Brett's face, he needs to clean your disgusting pussy!"

Laura groaned and obeyed, Brett rolling to his back and his mother squatting on his upturned face, the flow instant and intense, as every drop of his seed gushed from her pussy and down his throat. She sat on it harder, grinding her hips slightly, consumed by fear and passion, loving the sensation of her son's tongue and mouth sucking his cum from her cunt, but consumed by guilt and shame over it. She cried as she came, pumping his face as she did.

Susan stood before the crying woman now, holding her face in her hands and ramming it into her hairy, stinky pussy, laughing as she forced out a brutally intense sudden flow of piss, jetting the golden flow into Laura's screaming mouth and clamping her snatch to it, forcing her to swallow, the rest of it gushing out of her lips and nose and sheeting down over her tits and belly to coat her son's sucking face at her pussy.

"Well now, that was a fun afternoon," Dawn laughed, draping her arm over Susan's shoulders. "You two, clean up the mess you made, then get inside and make dinner. We're going for a swim to cool off."

"That was fun, Dawn, really so much fun, I can't thank you enough," Susan said as the two older women clung to each other in the pool, kissing and fondling one another. "Honestly, I can't thank you enough, is there something I can do for you?"

"Oh, I'll think of something, my friend," Dawn laughed, licking down Susan's neck to suckle her thick brown nipples that bobbed at the water line as they embraced. "I always do..."

12