Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!" she laughed, working the fabric in his mouth deeper and harder, his eyes flowing with tears that streaked down his beet-red face. "Nice and fresh!"

She stepped off him and pulling him up by the hair where he stood on shaky legs. Staring into his eyes, she unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it off him, admiring his sculpted torso, raking her nails over it. She leaned forward, suddenly kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his groaning mouth. She was completely overcoming him, physically, emotionally, sexually. He offered no resistance, unsure if it was because he couldn't or didn't want to.

Part of him wanted to run away, ashamed, to forget what had happened. But a much bigger part of him kept him immobile, melting under her plunging tongue as she ran her hands to his front, palming his cock throbbing in his pants. His eyes stared into hers as she calmly unzipped his pants, dropping them.

She stepped back, admiring his stiff cock and letting him strip the rest of the way. She opened the shower door, motioning him inside.

"Now here is where it really gets interesting," she snarled, slapping his tight little ass as he walked by. "On your back. Now!"

He could not help but obey, certain whatever she was about to do would be the most humiliating and satisfying thing that would ever happen to him. His mind was a fog, trying to assimilate and justify both.

He lay back on the hot tiles, watching her close the door, step over him, feet astride his head. He looked into that thick, matted fur between her powerful thighs. She descended, slowly, growling at him as he looked up watching her legs splay open, that pussy now dripping onto his face as it drew near. She was inches from his face, squatting, her slender fingers forking her lips open. He looked up her slim belly, past her saggy, beautiful tits and into her dominant smiling face.

"Drink up," she snarled. "From the source this time!"

It hit him like the torrent from a hose, pure and hot, golden and pungent, her piss stream gushing from those luscious, furry lips and directly into his face, soaking it. She held his mouth open with her other hand, directing the flow into it and he gulped furiously, trying to taste her flavor - and keep from drowning. The stream was steady, gathering strength until it peaked, then waned, a little dribble trickling out, sudden tiny spurts, all of it filling his mouth. He swallowed.

She stood, scooted back, and let three small spurts of her remaining piss jet onto his bobbing, hard cock. He groaned, thrusting his hips up to meet the searing-hot squirts, trying to spear her so-close cunt above. She giggled.

"Not yet, boy," she hissed.

She straddled him again, his belly, his cock tip barely brushing her dimpled, white cheeks, driving him mad. Bending to him, she attacked his face and neck, licking her piss from them and holding it in her mouth, attaching her lips to his. She forced the piss inside and he gobbled it down, her tongue swabbing around his mouth.

She slithered back, over his cock, kneeling over his legs. Smiling, she curled a small hand around it, pumping it with agonizing, purposeful slowness. He watched her wrinkled lips purse and slip over the cap and slowly work down, inch by inch until his entire length was inside her mouth, nudging down her throat.

"OH MY GOD!" he screamed, trying to thrust up with his hips.

Her other hand cupped his balls, squeezing hard, making him wince in pain.

"Not yet," she warned, popping his cock out of her mouth and slapping it against her wrinkled cheek.

She sucked him back in, slowly, then up, down, up, her little hand wrapped around it, stroking it in and out, the slurping wet sounds echoing off the tiled walls through the hissing shower. He was so very close, his balls aching for release as well as in pain from her squeezing hand. She felt them throb in her fingers and slowed her sucking, now running her tongue down to lap at his balls and very slowly up the shaft to tickle the back of the very sensitive head.

"Settle down, stud," she laughed, letting go of his dick to bob freely and unattended to.

She spun around, sat on his chest, his eyes fixed on her small but shapely ass, wrinkled to an incredibly sexy degree, the whiteness bright in the dim shower. Inching back, she spread those succulent cheeks. Her asshole, a dark pucker surrounded by delicate strands of dark hair, winked open at him. She wiggled back more, the pucker at his tentative lips.

"Ever eaten one of these before, Tommy?" she said, sitting up and holding her butt meat open.

"N...no...ma'am," he stammered.

"Do you want to?" she teased, wiggling her bum from side to side, brushing his nose.

He found himself sniffing her asshole, a funky scent of piss and unclean. He was entirely unsure he wanted to put his mouth to it.

"I....don't know...I don't think...I do..." he groaned, now making up his mind the closer it got and the more fierce the smell became.

"Perfect!" she laughed.

And she sat down. Fully. Her supple white cheeks folded in a meaty grip around his face, the puckered ring of her pucker right on his mouth. He was sealed tight, nose up her crack.

"Eat my asshole," she moaned, swiveling her slender hips, screwing her butt into his mouth.

Any reservations he had about licking her asshole dissipated, more of necessity than want, needing to breathe again, to satisfy her, to get her off his face so he could let the hot water stream over it and clean him. His tongue shot out, penetrating the tight rectal ring and plunged deep inside. He couldn't smell it now, his nose pinched shut in her clenching ass flesh, and could only taste the bitter tang on his tongue as he plunged it in and out, lewd wet sounds splashing off the tiled walls.

He was an athlete, a swimmer, able to hold his breath for a long time. He tried, licking and tongue fucking her foul hole faster and deeper, trying to twist his head enough to catch some air, but her seated ass was too firm and full and he couldn't snatch a breath. She ground hard onto him, fucking his tongue inside her ass, thighs pushed out farther to the sides. She played with her hairy cunt as she did, fully aware of the boy's lack of oxygen.

"Can't breathe? Oh, what a shame!" she laughed. "Here's a little air for ya!"

He knew what she was about to do by the swelling of her asshole around his tongue, and then felt it, a short, hot rush of air as she farted around his plunging tongue, filling his mouth with it. He had no choice but to breathe it in, fighting the urge to gag or throw up. Her maniacal cackle filled the small space as she farted again and again, until mercifully, she pulled her gripping ass from his face.

"Goddammit, Mrs. O'Malley!" he screamed, frantically wiping his mouth and face with the back of his hands and then his palms, vainly trying to scrape her scent from him.

She turned and quickly sat on his cock, impaling herself on it as she straddled him. He gasped at the sudden deliciousness of being devoured up to the balls.

"There?" she cooed, sitting up and snapping her hips back and forth, riding him. "That better?"

He never felt a pussy more velvety and tight. He hadn't gotten laid that much in his young life, but her cunt, decades older than anything he'd been in before, was heavenly.

She pumped up and down, hands on her hips, thighs flexing as his trembling hands held them, looking up into her beautiful old face, trying to make sense of the senseless. He just gave into the milking sensation of her gripping cunt, laying flat on the tiled floor, letting her work his cock.

She leaned forward now cupping her saggy tits into cones, forcing one then the other into his eager, moaning mouth.

"Suck 'em, baby, suck my titties!" she howled, head tilted back.

His tongue washed over the thick nipples, suckling them, moaning, his hands exploring her back, holding her to him. She pounded up and down on his cock, the velvety walls pursed around it like meaty wet lips.

She fucked him for a moment more and then with expert precision and without her pussy leaving his cock, spun and faced the other way, leaning on his legs. He watched her ass, milky white, slightly wrinkled and creamy, snap and quiver as she pulled it up and thundered it down, every sexy inch quaking with every move.

"Oh...oh my God....Mrs. O'Malley...gonna...."

"Don't you dare cum until I say so!" she screamed, a smile on his face that he couldn't see, knowing he could never hold back, he was too far gone. "You cum....you eat EVERY fucking drop!"

His mind raced. He'd already been forced to eat his own cum from her filthy panties he'd shot into, but that was tainted with other tastes and smells. This would be directly from the well of her cunt, fresh, pure and plentiful. He tried his damndest not to cum, even as he watched the madly flexing old ass of hers throb and pulsate on his cock.

"Oh..God..." he moaned, forcing himself to look away, trying to ignore the impending explosion he knew he could not prevent.

"Don't cum, boy," she snarled, flexing and tensing her ass faster and harder, milking his cock with her pussy walls, slamming down onto his bloated balls until he groaned in pain. "You do...I feed you...feed you your hot...sticky cum.....sitting on your face...squirting it into your mouth...smothering you...PISSING on you...."

She was getting off on just talking about it, cumming as she fucked him with gathering intensity, reaching between his legs to coax him along by squeezing and massaging his huge, smooth nuts.

It all put him over the edge, unable to stop the unstoppable, his chin tucked to his chest, eyes wide and fixed on that superb old ass, the fleshy jiggling in a blur as she fucked him. His balls knotted, he let out a guttural low scream and felt himself unload in her milking cunt with an intensity he'd never felt before.

It was almost like he blacked out, completely consumed with a pleasure he never felt before, feeling thick jets of cum scorching out of his cock, blasting into her clutching cunt, over and over. He was aware of her slowing, little by little, working in long, wet strokes, milking him dry. She used both hands on his nuts, pushing every drop out and into her waiting pussy.

He had stopped breathing, he realized, and now panted for air, his mind clearing a bit, just enough to realize she'd popped off his cock. The wet shaft felt cooler even as hot water now washed over it.

He looked at that ass drawing near, hunched up, mounds of white parting as she wiggled backward. Her pussy was agape, wide open, plugged white. He wanted to move, wanted to push it away, wanted it to be over.

But he could not or would not, he was not sure.

He watched her turn slowly, thighs wide, that hairy pussy hair slick against her mound. She smiled, parted her lips, revealing a pearly smear of cum. That she put right on his protesting face.

"No, Mrs. O'M....mmmmgffllfff!!!"

She face sat him, knees wide on the tiles, the sopping hole directly on his open lips. A thick stream of cum, mostly his but some of it her own copious orgasmic gel, sluiced out and down his gulping throat. She screamed in pleasure, grinding her engorged clit against his nose, using it. Hips snapping back and forth, she came on his helpless face. His eyes closed against the shame and sensation as he felt more of his clammy fluids ooze out of her hairy quim to be ingested by its donor.

She stopped cumming but wasn't done, now tilting her piss slit down into his mouth and letting loose a gushing, powerful flow of piss that seemed to Tommy hotter than before. It jetted down his throat, filling his cheeks and he swallowed frantically, feeling and tasting the mix of his cum and her piss. Finishing, she sat back on his chest, legs apart, madly fingering her clit, coaxing another orgasm. As she came, she took his face to her squirting pussy, slamming her wet thighs around his ears and grinding herself to completion.

Tommy could hear nothing, his ears packed with her powerful old thighs, the fleshy meat of them enveloping his head. He ate what she squirted into his face, and finally she stopped. Her thighs popped open and she lay on her back, panting, as Tommy did on his.

He welcomed the hot water streaming over him, laying still and almost serene. They lay for long minutes, recovering until she stood. He watched her shower, soaping up her shiny, sexy body, washing herself clean and saying nothing.

She stepped from the shower, wrapping herself in a towel, then poked her head back inside.

"Clean up, stud," she smiled. "You earned it."

He took his time. Despite the hot water cascading over him, her scent stayed on him. He wasn't sure he wanted to wash it away. But he did, finally standing, head under the hot spray, and he cleaned himself. He stepped out, toweled off, got dressed and went downstairs.

Mrs. O'Malley sat at the counter wearing fresh clothes and a bright smile, writing out a check. She tore it off, handing it to him as he approached almost as shyly as he had when he first walked in a life-changing hour or so ago.

"Uh, Mrs. O'Malley," he said, starting a sentence he had no idea how to finish.

She stopped him.

"Here ya go, Tommy," she said, slipping the check into his hand and fishing a $50 bill out of her purse, tucking it into his pocket. "Little something extra for ya."

She stood, pressing into him, kissing him, arms around his back, squeezing his ass.

"Our little secret, kiddo," she laughed, walking him to the door and out. "Our little secret...."

He walked down the walk, too stunned to say anything, feeling completely drained.

"Oh, and Tommy," she smiled, before closing the door. "Lemme know when you start your own company. I'm sure I'll have a lot more work for you."

12