Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors Pt. 02

Story Info
Lakshmi learns the hard truth.
4.1k words
4.37
95k
44

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys could hardly wait to contact their new big titted toy. Don called her up first thing in the morning and after a few rings she picked up.

"Hello, Lakshmi. It's Doctor Dong calling to schedule your session for today."

"Yes, hello Doctor Dong. I have some errands to run today, but if you let me know what time-"

He cut her off, "We'll tell you what time you have to come in, but first I want to make sure you are dressed properly. What are you wearing now?"

"I have my night clothes on still."

"Okay, how do those huge tits feel today?"

"Fine...I'm not sure what you mean..."

"Are you covering them with your shirt?"

"Yes, sir. It is a tshirt."

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"No sir."

"Good girl. Take off that tshirt."

"Well...um...my family is eating breakfast in the other room. Can we wait until they leave for the day?"

"Nope. Get those tits out for me right now."

"Ok, I just don't want them to see me without my top."

"Take it off now and tell me when you're topless."

He heard her put the phone down and rustle with her top.

"Ok, it is off."

"Good girl. Squeeze those big tits for me."

"Yes, sir. I am squeezing them."

"Good girl. Now walk to your bedroom and lets get you dressed the way we like."

She walked out of the kitchen and covered her chest hoping her family wouldn't see her as she ascended the stairs of their large suburban home to her bedroom.

"Ok, I am in my bedroom."

"Good girl. I like how obedient you are. Now tell me what clothes you have to wear to the exam."

She went through her dresser and closet telling him the different articles of clothing she had to wear. When she mentioned a skirt, Don told her to wear that and reminded her that she was not to wear a bra or panties today.

"No panties? Just my skirt?"

"And you have high heels, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. I need to wear heels for the exam?"

"You do."

"What about a top? What top should I wear?"

"No top. Just the skirt, heels and your jacket."

"But I will be almost naked?" she asked dumbfounded.

"That's right, I hate having to go through the trouble of taking off your top. I want those tits out quickly today. We don't have a lot of time. And don't forget that $200 for the damage you did yesterday."

He told her what time to arrive and hung up the phone.

She sat on the edge of her bed and dressed the way he told her. She knew she shouldn't, but she put her tshirt back on until her family left for the day.

As soon as her husband kissed her goodbye and took the kids, she removed her shirt and waited on the couch trying to concentrate on the time.

She eventually put her jacket on over her huge naked tits, feeling uncomfortable but not wanting to upset the doctor.

When she arrived at the school, she parked and walked to the east doors very aware of how her breasts swung all over as she walked. She hurried to open the door and felt the cold wind blowing her skirt up. She put her hand back to hold the skirt down and realized it had blown up so all she felt was her bare ass. She quickly fixed it and went inside hoping no one saw.

She felt more relaxed in the empty hallway and walked quickly to the security desk where Paulie was waiting.

"Hello, Lakshmi. I'm glad you're early. We like to work with eager girls like you. I'll take your jacket and hang it up in our coat room for you."

She hesitated, not wanting to take it off because she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"I have the money in my pocket. Wait, let me get it for you."

She handed over the $200 and paused.

"Good girl. That's $100 for each time you sucked us. I know you got your money's worth."

She smiled and felt very nervous shifting her bare thighs back and forth under her thin skirt.

He held his hand out and in a commanding tone said, "Your jacket. Let's go."

She slowly unzipped it and her heavy tits sagged and swung down as she took it off her shoulders and handed it to him. She was blushing and couldn't make eye contact.

Paulie waited a second before grabbing it because he wanted to look them over. They were like giant tear-drops. Perfectly round and full with big areolas and nipples that were already stiff and rubbery.

He got up and grabbed her jacket, throwing it on his seat. He walked around and put his fingers near her mouth.

She stood still, not knowing what he wanted.

"Open up, I have to lead you."

"You want to do a fish-hook?" she asked nervously through her accent.

"Open up."

She opened her mouth slightly, not wanting his fingers to penetrate her soft mouth.

He shoved two fingers inside and gently clamped on her cheek. He turned and started walking and she had no choice but to follow as he tugged.

She click-clacked down the hall with her heels reaching up to hold his wrist abandoning her tits to swing like meaty pendulums.

He led her into the room where Don waited.

She sat in her little stool quietly, her tits laying heavily on her thighs. She kept her knees together tightly so she wouldn't expose herself in front of them more than she had already.

"Lakshmi, you did a good job following my instructions. We were pretty angry that you messed up so badly last time, but I know you'll be a good girl today. You'll be very obedient, won't you?" he said as he looked over those fleshy melons.

"Yes, yes sir. I will be a good girl. I am so sorry about yesterday. I felt guilty all day yesterday. I paid the money I owe."

"You should have felt guilty. You really messed up bad. But it's good to know you are willing to pay to get some dong in that pretty mouth."

He reached over and gave each heavy breasts a good squeeze. "Mmmm. You are like a good little toy for me to play with, aren't you?"

She was embarrassed by the words he used but didn't want to upset him.

"Aren't you?" he said with a raised voice as he gently slapped her tits up and down just to prove he could do what he wanted.

"Yes, I... um... I will try."

He took out his pen light and aimed it at her eyes, pretending to make notes. He took her pulse and looked in her ears with the light. "You really need a lot of work, Lakshmi."

"Is something wrong?"

"Maybe. We'll need to examine you and then we can discuss the family health plan for you."

"Yes sir. Please. Whatever can help me."

He slid his fingers in her mouth and felt around her soft tongue and lips. He lifted her up by her head again, fish hooking her over to the table.

"Face on the table, my little toy."

She laid her cheek on the table as she was told. Her huge tits dangled as Don moved her arms up to rest on the table. His hands glided over her ribs and he felt the smooth skin, getting hard as he did. His hands made their way down to her hanging breasts and he squeezed and kneaded them as he pleased.

"I'm glad you came here topless. This was much easier, wasn't it?"

"Yes, yes sir."

"Did you put your panties on today?"

"No sir, I did as you told me."

"Like a good little toy, right?"

"Yes sir."

He slapped her tits and said, "Yes, sir, what? Tell me."

"Yes sir. I did as you told me... like a good toy for you."

Paulie almost came in his pants when he heard her repeat after Don.

"Paulie, can you please check to see if this little toy did what she was told?"

Paulie walked over and lifted her skirt up, folding it over onto her smooth, mocha colored back.

"She did what we told her. Bare-assed and ready for us" he laughed.

"Give it a spank to see how firm that flesh is."

Paulie reared back and spanked her bare ass a few times.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

She squeaked in humiliation as he spanked her. No one had ever treated her like this and her heart raced.

Paulie took out his phone and started recording as he spanked her.

"Now we all know you screwed up yesterday, but I think you liked having it in your mouth before you broke it right?"

"Yes, sir. I did."

"I know. Your nostrils were flared out while you sucked and I could feel how hungry you were to suck. Was it your favorite part of the exam?"

She thought for a second. She mentally replayed the things that took place. She didn't like the fish-hooking or being so exposed in front of Paulie. She thought about what part was her favorite and she did actually like the vitamin shake the best.

"Yes, sir. The vitamin shake was the best part for me."

"You liked how it tasted once it squirted in your hungry little mouth, right?"

"Yes sir. I liked the taste."

"And you liked how the applicator felt sliding in and out of that mouth too?"

"Yes, sir. It scared me because it was too big for my mouth at first, but it was warm and felt nice in my mouth."

Paulie's dick was straining in his pants and he wanted to pull it out right then.

He slipped the head out of the top of his pants and pulled his waistband down letting his dick spring free. He gently wiped it on her ass amazed at how silky her skin felt on his engorged tool.

"We're going to take your temperature now, so sit still."

Paulie pumped the bottle of lotion on the desk and spread some lotion on her ass crack.

"What is that?" she asked nervously.

"It's just lubrication for the thermometer. We're going to penetrate you anally and take your temperature. Your heart is beating fast and you feel a bit warm."

She never had her temperature taken this way and she was scared.

"Don't you have a thermometer for my mouth?" she asked, hoping to change their plans.

"Sure we do, but I like doing it this way better. I know you like things in your mouth the best, but don't worry; we will penetrate your mouth very soon."

Paulie rubbed the lotion up and down her ass crack and grabbed thick glass thermometer. He put it against her puckered asshole and gently pushed it in. He slide it in deeply and she groaned as he did.

"Good toy. Just let it slide up your ass."

Paulie pulled it halfway out and slide it in again. He started gently fucking her ass with it, listening to her moan as he did.

"Is it in? Is that enough?" she asked hoping it would be over soon.

"Quiet down, Lakshmi" Don ordered as he groped her massive boobs.

He then said it was time to move near the vitamin shake machine and he asked her if she wanted him to fish hook her or to lead her by the hair.

She didn't want to be fish hooked any more but she knew he would be mad if she changed her mind again. She reluctantly said, "You can lead me by my mouth. It's ok."

He took his hand off of her tits and put his fingers in her mouth. He wiggled them on her lips and tongue. "Do you really want it in your mouth? he asked playfully.

She felt the thermometer sliding in and out of her ass and she was getting dizzy and confused. She felt like she was half asleep, like in a trance.

"Yes..." she whispered as his fingers played with her mouth.

She tried to take more of his fingers in her mouth, reaching out with her tongue.

"Yes...yes please" she softly moaned.

Don's dick was stiff in his pants and he got more bold, sliding in and out of her warm, wanting mouth. "Tell me."

"Yes...please...please lead me by my mouth" she said between short breaths.

"Are you my good little toy?" he asked as both boys violated her holes rhythmically.

"Yes...I am your good toy...please...please" she moaned submissively.

Paulie pushed the thermometer in deep and started tapping his swollen dick against her supple, tanned ass cheeks before slipping it back in his pants.

Don led her to the desk. "Kneel down and open wide."

She was flustered and unsteady and her tits bobbled together as she tried to kneel while closing her big, brown eyes.

"Do you have the blindfold?" she asked.

"No blindfold today. Just keep those big eyes closed while you suck."

"Yes...yes sir" she agreed.

Don pulled his dick out and placed it on her lower lip.

"Is my temperature done? It is uncomfortable in my backside" she pleaded.

"Nope. I like to leave it in there" he replied dismissively. "Paulie, make sure you get this on film" he said as Paulie kept recording her humiliation.

He pushed his cock into her mouth and told her to suck.

He could feel the precum oozing out already and knew he wasn't going to last long.

Her big, warm lips closed around his hard shaft and she started bobbing her head back and forth on his cock.

"Good. What a hungry girl" he mocked.

She pumped back and forth, hoping she wouldn't make a mistake like yesterday. It filled her mouth pushing deeper as his skin rubbed her wet lips and tongue.

Don felt the cum bubbling in his balls and he held her head still, fucking her desperate mouth as he busted his nut into her throat.

"Swallow it!" he panted.

She gobbled it all down as she was told.

The boys started laughing again.

"How did it taste?" he condescendingly asked.

"Good. It tastes good" she replied uncertain about why it mattered so much.

"You love it, don't you?"

"Yes sir. I do." She didn't want to seem ungrateful for the second chance. She never had an exam like this, but the warmth of the tool in her mouth was nice and for some reason she was getting slippery between her legs.

At that point she accidentally opened her eyes and saw Paulie climbing in front of her face with his big dick out. Her eyes were adjusting to the light and she wasn't sure what was happening, but she glanced over and saw Don's cock hanging out with her saliva coating it.

"What?? What is this??" she asked as a look of fear spread across her face.

"What's the problem? Don asked.

"What did you do? What...what did you put into my mouth?" she asked, still confused.

"My cock, stupid. You just sucked my cock. Like yesterday."

"Oh my god, what..." she didn't know what to say.

"And we have it all on camera. Maybe your dumb husband would like to see you sucking our cocks, huh?"

"What?? My husband? No! What did you do???"

"Shut up, Lakshmi. Now you are going to suck Paulie, but you can keep those big, beautiful eyes open while you do this time."

She tried to stand because she wanted to leave, but Paulie put his hand on her head keeping her down.

"Please let me go!" she started to panic.

"Look, we have video of you saying that you love how our cocks taste."

She thought for a second and realized what she had just admitted to. Why was she honest about that? Why didn't she just lie and say she didn't like it? Now they all knew her true feelings about having their penises in her mouth.

"But I didn't know that's what I was sucking on. I didn't know!" she yelled.

"Lower your voice, stupid. It doesn't matter if you knew. You told us you loved how it felt in your mouth. You told us you loved swallowing our cum. We can just show your husband if you cause any trouble."

"Please don't!" she shrieked, realizing how loud she was. She lowered her tone and gently said, "Please...please don't show him. He will be so humiliated."

"And so will you. Imagine if word got out around school that you love sucking our cocks. Imagine what will happen if your son learns that you love eating our cum."

Her eyes welled up with tears.

"I didn't know what it was..." she trailed off, feeling defeated.

"It doesn't matter. The bottom line is that you like sucking our cocks. We know it and you know it. We can keep it a secret, but your going to suck us when we want like a good little cocksucking toy."

She couldn't look him in the eyes but she didn't see a way out of it.

"I did like it, but I can't now that I know it is your..."

"Cock. Say it."

"Your...cock."

Paulie started tapping his erection on her forehead and laughing.

"That's right. Now ask me if you can suck it again."

She was fighting back tears and felt guilty cause she got herself into this situation. Why didn't she just lie and say she didn't like it? What was worse to her is that she did like how it felt.

"If I suck it, you will keep it secret?" she begged.

"If you suck good, sure. Now ask nice."

"Can I suck it? Can I suck it again?" It was almost like she was out of her body, watching someone else do this.

"Suck what?"

"Suck your..."

"Yes?"

"Suck... your cock?"

"Say please, Lakshmi. I want to hear you beg for my cock."

"Please...please..." she whined, "please let me suck your cock?" she begged as her legs were getting warm and wet from her juices flowing down.

"Go ahead."

She slowly leaned forward and opened her mouth, accepting the bulbous head willingly.

She began to pull it in deeper with her full, round lips.

"That's a good girl. Enjoy it."

She closed her lips around him, sliding back and forth wondering if she was doing the right thing.

Paulie twisted her hair up in his fist and watched her sucking him, her big tits swaying as she did.

"Look at me while you suck, stupid."

She felt a new wave of humiliation wash over her as she made eye contact. She blinked away tears as he smiled down on her.

Don reached behind her and pulled out the thermometer, slapping her ass as he did.

He gripped her soft hips and lifted her to her feet while Paulie's dick stayed planted in her mouth.

Don got behind her and rubbed himself to another erection on her lotioned ass crack.

He pushed the lotion around with his cock head and heard her start to breathe heavily.

"Wow, she is really wet. She does love this."

She felt faint and her knees buckled.

Don wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her up as she blinked in and out of consciousness. He entered her from behind, feeling her smooth, wet walls squeezing his pole. She stiffened up and locked her knees, tits swaying left and right.

They violated her in both ends like two lumberjacks cutting down a tree. Back and forth, pounding her pussy an mouth at the same time.

She started moaning loudly with Paulie's slick cock sliding into her mouth deeper and deeper.

Paulie started to spew his seed into her mouth and she gulped it down without being told.

Don was ready to drop his second load of the morning and pulled out racing to her face.

She was alert enough to realize it was in front of her so she instinctively opened her mouth to take him in.

He didn't enter her mouth, but he stroked himself aiming at her face.

"Tell me you're my toy!" he commanded.

"I am your toy, I am your toy" she moaned, losing herself completely in the moment.

Don busted it all over her lips and nose. "Uuggghhh!! Uunnnggggh!"

He leaned back against the desk enjoying the view of this big titted mom on her knees with her pretty brown face coated in strings of his white cum.

Paulie turned the phone to her face, "Say thank you, Lakshmi."

She looked into the camera, "Th...thank you. Thank you sir."

"What a good girl."

She got to her feet and was very unsteady. Her mind was spinning.

"Did it taste good, stupid?"

"Yes" she admitted, "Yes, it did, but please don't tell my husband."

"We probably won't as long as you behave. Now take off the skirt.

She didn't even consider disobeying him and she took it off and handed it to him.

She was standing there, naked except for her high heels.

"Now get out of here."

"Wait, I need my clothes back!" she said in a panicked voice. She put her hands up by her face realizing she was coated in his semen, but afraid to wipe any away.

"You have 10 seconds."

She stood there motionless, "Please...please I can't go to my car like this."

"10...9...8..."

"Better hurry," Paulie chimed in.

She knew she had no recourse so she quickly moved toward the door, still covered in cum.

"...7...6..."

She opened the door and started jogging down the hall, tits flopping as she ran.

She thought to grab her coat as she passed the desk but heard "5...4...3..." and kept jogging.

She got to the door and heard "2...1..." and opened the door to the blinding autumn sunlight.

12