Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors Pt. 03

Story Info
Preeti and Lakshmi together.
3.2k words
4.2
69.1k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laskhmi did not get much sleep. Her heart raced at the fear that her husband's phone would ring, or he would get a text of the video they took of her. She recalled every second over and over all night. She replayed handing them her skirt and deciding she should do what she was told. She remembered Doctor Dong playing with her mouth and making her say she was his toy.

She sat in bed trying to imagine how things would work the next day. She tried imagining standing outside the doors, wearing only high heels as Preeti pulled the car up looking for her. She tried to figure out what she could say to explain it. She tried so hard to think of solutions but all she could think about was what they did with her the last two days. She had never had a penis in her mouth and never tasted semen before but now she had. These two boys had been her first and they made her feel like she owed them something. They seemed so in control and she tried to imagine saying no to them but she couldn't even convince herself she could.

When her husband woke, he showered and she got up to go in the kitchen. She had decided to grab her robe and thought that maybe she could wear her robe in the car and hide it outside the doors today. She was very happy with her plan and felt proud of herself.

When everyone left, she found her heels and walked downstairs to get her keys. The drive to the school was less stressful than the previous day and she pulled up close to the doors.

She walked up and looked over her shoulders. Nobody was close enough to see her so she took off the robe and put it behind the trash can. She opened the doors and walked in.

Paulie was sitting on the edge of his desk, with no pants on and his long erection sticking straight up.

She paused, uncertain. He didn't say anything but just stared at her. As she stepped closer, his expression softened. She was encouraged that she was doing the right thing so she stepped closer and closer. As she got close, he leaned back, displaying his hardness for her.

Her eyes locked on it as it pulsed in the air. She leaned towards him and grabbed it in her hand. He took his hand off the desk and started squeezing her tits. She gripped harder and started stroking him, hoping this was what he expected her to do.

She slowly got down on her knees and he slid forward poking her right in the eye with his cock. She moved her hand quickly to catch him in her mouth. He relaxed and she started to do her best to please him. She bobbed up and down, stroking the base and working her tongue under the shaft as she sucked. She remembered he wanted her to look him in the eyes and she glanced up to see him finally smile at her. She let out a small squeak, happy that she was guessing correctly.

His eyes closed and he started pumping his hips harder. She sucked faster to match his thrusts. He let out a moan and started dumping his cum in her mouth. She started to gulp and didn't stop looking right up at him. His hips bucked a few more times and she felt more loads pumping into her mouth. She swallowed all of it and waited, with his dick softening in her mouth.

"Good girl. Now get to the Doctor's office."

She got half way up to walk down, glad that he wasn't fish-hooking her this time.

"I never told you to get off of your knees, stupid."

She got angry with herself for blowing this. She was doing so good and now she made him mad. She quickly dropped back down on her coffee-colored knees.

"Go!"

She quickly started to walk on her knees and lost her balance, falling down into all-fours. She felt Paulie's hand smack her plump ass and she started crawling as fast as she could to the door. He followed her, with his camera filming everything. He zoomed in on her round juggs flopping everywhere as she scurried for him.

When they got to the door, he opened it and let her crawl in, like a master getting his dog back in the house.

She saw Doctor Dong in his seat stroking himself already. She crawled over slowly, hoping to read his expressions for approval. As she got closer he put his hands behind his head smugly.

She crawled up and started licking his cock and kissing the shaft up and down.

"What's my name?" he growled at her.

She didn't know his first name, he had only told her he was Doctor Dong so that's what she blurted out: "Doctor Dong".

"Say it again and again as you lick fat cock."

"Doctor Dong...Doctor Dong..." she said through heavy breath between licks and kisses on his tool.

He sat back and watched her, lost in the moment, just repeating his new title over and over.

"Lick my balls too, stupid."

She continued to say what she told him over and over as she licked his big, hanging balls.

"Doctor Dong...Doctor Dong..."

She had never done this in her life and she was amazed at how big his genitals were.

"Doctor...can I ask you something?" she gambled.

"Yes, but put my purple cock head in your mouth when you ask."

She parted her lips and took his head on her tongue.

"Why is everything so large?"

Don laughed so hard his dick popped out of her mouth.

"Why is what so large?"

"Your...penis and your...your...balls...?"

"Paulie moved the camera close to her face and she was aware that she was being filmed again. She got self-conscious and looked down in shame.

"You're not used to seeing a cock and balls like this, huh? You're married though. Does that mean that your husband has a much smaller package than me?"

She said nothing and Paulie barked, "Answer your doctor!"

"Well, yes...I have only seen Raj's. It is so different..."

"Well, no wonder that you love sucking our cocks so much. Your little hubby Raj has a tiny dick" he said through hard chuckles.

Show me how big. Put your finger on mine to see how far it would reach next to mine.

She looked at this wide, stiff tool bobbing in front of her face and felt intimidated by it's girth.

She reached up with a shaky hand and marked the spot. "To here, maybe?"

"Hahaa! That's so sad. That's like 4 inches. Not even halfway down my dong."

She realized that he used the same word he had as his name.

"Look into the camera and say how small little Raj's dick really is."

She turned passively to look directly into the camera. "Raj has...it isn't very long...his...dong is like 4 inches."

"But now you're with who?"

"I am with...," she looked back at him, "Doctor Dong".

"Now stand up."

She stood, breasts wobbling, hands shaking.

"Turn around and let me see that fat, Indian ass."

She shuffled around to show him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his lap. His slick cock slid up between her thighs. He lifted her up a bit and slid back. He lowered her onto his dick and felt his slippery dick part her wet lips. She was so wet that he slid all the way in as she settled in his lap.

She felt like she had a stomach ache because it was impaling her. She put her hands onto her stomach to feel but he slide her up again.

"Now you do it. Fuck me like a good little toy."

She slide down slowly, fearful of what he was bruising in her midsection.

She began to slide up and down faster, finding a rhythm.

Her tits began to really bounce and Paulie aimed his camera right at them.

"What's my name?" Don yelled.

"Doctor Dong...Doctor Dong!"

She started to feel a tingling all over body. Her head was flush with a strange feeling, like she was about to faint again. Then she felt wave after wave of orgasm flow over her body.

"Tell me you love cock!"

She was lost in the feelings she had and did't think twice about repeating everything he told her.

"I love cock! I love cock!" she yelled over and over as she moaned and squirmed, bouncing on the biggest dick she had ever seen.

He pushed her down on the floor, back to all-fours.

He slid down the chair and planted himself inside her again.

He started pounding her, grabbing her hair like he was riding a horse.

"I love cock, I love your cock, Doctor Dong!" she wailed all on her own.

He grabbed her hips and thrust in deeply, cuming inside of her.

She was too dazed to even realize it should be a problem.

He pulled out and said, "Look at me"

She turned her face to meet his eyes and she saw him lean over and purse his lips.

He shot a wad of spit right in her face and said, "That's a good toy. Now where is our $200?"

She was stunned and humiliated at the feeling of his spit sliding down her forehead past her nose and off of her chin, landing on her full, round tits.

"Where is it?"

"I...um...I paid it already, yesterday" she softly explained, feeling used and defeated.

"Where is our $200 for today?"

"I...um...I don't have it with me because I don't have my purse or anything. I..uh..."

"You are so fucking stupid. You owe us big time."

Paulie handed her his phone and said, "Call Preeti up and tell her you need $200 and she has to meet us here in the east wing."

She felt sick to her stomach at the prospect of inviting her lovely 19 year old daughter into this situation. She grabbed the phone and dialed her daughter's number.

Lakshmi explained that she locked her keys and phone in her car and needed a ride and the money. She gave the exact instructions Don told her to get to the medical office on the east wing of the school. Preeti quickly agreed and said she was on her way.

Paulie fish-hooked Lakshmi and led her to the table. They positioned it facing the door and bent her over it. They then took 2 small stools and placed them by the wall.

After about 15 minutes of Don and Paulie taking turns groping and spanking her, they heard the door to the building close and footsteps making their way down the hall.

She knocked and poked her head in the door to see the two boys wearing doctor's jackets and stethoscopes, fondling her naked mother.

"Oh, I am sorry!" she said nervously as she poked her head back into the hallway.

The door opened and Paulie told her it was okay and invited her in.

When she walked into the office, there was no evidence of the sex that had taken place and aside from the image of her naked mother being manhandled, nothing was out of place.

Paulie motioned for her to it in the corner on the small stool. She immediately followed his instructions.

"Now Lakshmi, we need to discuss the family health plan. Preeti, when was your last full body exam?"

Lakshmi stood still and quiet, uncertain about where this was going. She hoped she could just ask her daughter to get her robe and they could leave soon.

"I don't know if I have ever had one" Preeti said, with much less of an accent than her mom.

"Well, we need to do some preliminary tests. He guided Lakshmi over to the other stool and sat her down. He reached down and began to squeeze her ample chest, right in front of Preeti.

"Okay, you are next. Can you take that shirt off, sweetie?"

Everything was moving too fast for her and she looked at her mom for a glance or something to tell her what to do.

"Mom?" she whispered as she reached her the bottom of her shirt.

Lakshmi froze and just gave a little nod.

Preeti lifted her shirt up and over her large, heavy boobs.

Paulie walked over and reached down her back, unclasping her bra.

She slowly shrugged it off and sat there topless like her mother.

"Good, now sit still and we'll have you out of here in a minute."

He cupped one breast then the other. He weighed them back and forth and gave them a big, slow squeeze.

"Okay, Lakshmi, because you are both so busty we will need to work on some special exercises this weekend. We will add you to our family plan and contact you about your family rules this weekend. Now comes the fun part; let me know what color you want."

"Color?" she asked confused about the question.

Don reached in the drawer and repeated, "Yes, what color? Red, blue or brown?"

Lakshmi didn't know what he was talking about but she could tell he was getting annoyed by her questions.

"Um...blue?" she replied.

Don took his hand out of the drawer holding two blue dog collars and walked over to them.

He told them to hold their hair up so he could put them on.

"What are those?" Preeti asked.

"They are collars for you. We give every family a color and you will be on the blue plan."

He wrapped the collar around Preeti's neck and fastened it. Then he moved on to Lakshmi and put her collar on too. Each collar had a small dog bone medallion on the front and a buckle in the back. He adjusted them and looked down at his work.

"They fit perfectly. Is this the size collar you normally wear?"

"We...um...I never wore a collar like this before" Lakshmi noted.

"Another first!" Don laughed. "You'll keep these collars on through the weekend. They serve as great reminders of your status in the program.

"They look like dog collars," Preeti protested.

"Yes, they do" Don agreed dismissing her.

Don stood in front of Lakshmi, on her little stool, with her head level with his crotch.

"Open up" he said commandingly.

She was nervous he was going to take his dick back out and make her suck it in front of Preeti, but he just put his fingers in her mouth and felt around. "Go ahead, you can suck them."

She gently sucked his fingers, keeping still but trying to see if her daughter was looking out of the corner of her eye.

Then Paulie stood in front of Preeti and put his fingers near her lips. She wasn't sure if she was next so she asked, "Do I need to suck-" but before she could finish her question, he slid them in her mouth. She was uncomfortable but trusted the doctors and sat there while he explored her soft mouth. He pushed her tongue around and looked down at his topless patient as she submitted to the humiliation.

The two women sat on their little stools, topless with these boys looming over them as they sucked.

"Like mother, like daughter" Paulie mocked.

Don then took his fingers out of Lakshmi's wet mouth and said, "We need to keep your clothes for some testing, so you can change into the spare close that Preeti brought."

Preeti tried to speak but Paulie's fingers were still violating her orally.

"I can't understand you with your mouth full" he laughed.

She pulled her head back and a string of drool connected from her mouth to his fingers.

"But I didn't bring spare clothes!" she whined.

"Well, that's a problem. We already sent her clothes to the lab. Maybe you can pull the car up to the door so no one will see?"

"What?! She has no clothes to wear! How will I drive her home?"

"Well, we can take a look around and see if there's something we can do. Why don't you put your shirt back on and get the car."

Preeti was about to put her bra on when Paulie gently grabbed her hand, "Sorry, no bra for you. We'll need to send that in for testing too. Just put your shirt on.

She tried to protest but he walked away with her bra and ignored her.

She lowly put her shirt back on and heard Don say, "Let's go. Get the car, we have more patients coming in in 5 minutes."

Preeti quickly gathered her things and went out of the office.

Paulie came back in the room and told Lakshmi, "Good news, we found something for you to wear."

He held up and old cheerleader's outfit he found in one of the storage boxes in the back. it was a button-down white sweater and short cheer skirt. He threw them to Lakshmi and she was so grateful to have any clothes she gushed, "Thank you, thank you!"

She put on the cheerleading outfit but quickly realized how small it was. It must have been meant for a freshman because she couldn't button any buttons except for the bottom two.

The fabric was so tight, it pushed her melons up and together in an obscene way. The skirt wasn't much better. Because she was so thin, she was able to button it around her waist, but it flared out so much, she felt very exposed. Her ass cheeks peeked out from under the back and she hoped Preeti wouldn't object.

"You look great" Don said as he slipped his hand inside her sweater to feel her bulging tits.

He fish-hooked her again and walked her down the hall. He held her head low and she struggled to keep up with her heels on. Her tits bounced as they led her and one plopped out of the tight sweater.

When they got to the parking lot, he took his fingers out of her mouth and she quickly stuffed her breast back into the sweater, holding it closed with both hands.

When Preeti pulled up, Don leaned in the driver's side window.

"Do you have the money at least?"

"Oh, yes! I have it right here."

She passed the $200 dollars to him and saw him staring at her braless chest.

"We're disappointed that you forgot the clothes, but luckily for you we found something for it to wear."

Preeti heard them refer to her mother as "it" and she felt humiliated.

Her tshirt was thin and her nipples were poking out. She looked down and said, "Okay, Mom, let's go please."

Paulie led her to the car and as she was getting it, he put his hand under her skirt to get one last feel of her smooth, soft ass cheeks. She stood still to let him feel like a good toy.

She closed the door and Preeti drove away.

"Do we really need to wear these collars all weekend, mom?"

"Yes, Preeti, please just follow the rules. I will explain more when we get home."

The two women drove out of the parking lot with their new collars firmly around their necks.