Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors Pt. 04

Story Info
Humiliated at home.
3k words
4.36
62.5k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi pulled into the driveway hoping no one would see her getting out of the car in her extra small cheerleading outfit and collar. Preeti had been pretty quiet on the way home and once they arrived she hurried into the house, ashamed to be braless and ran to her room.

Lakshmi tugged on her collar wishing it wasn't so tight around her neck. She looked in the mirror and saw how ridiculous she looked in her white sweater with most of the buttons open revealing her ample chest. Preeti returned from her room and said, "Okay, mom, let's get the spare keys to your car and go back to the parking lot."

Lakshmi didn't want to return but she couldn't think of an excuse not to go back. She turned to the door and Preeti stopped her, "Aren't you going to change?? You can't go outside like that!"

Lakshmi didn't know what to do. What if they saw her and knew she changed? Would they be mad at her?

"Mom, go to your room and get some clothes, please!"

She pivoted from the door and went to her room in a daze. She unbuttoned the sweater and took off the skirt, standing in her room wearing just her high heels and dog collar. She thought about going back like this but couldn't explain everything to her daughter just yet.

She reluctantly put on a blouse and skirt and returned to the living room to get the spare keys.

She noticed Preeti had removed her collar. "What are you doing? Where is the collar?"

"Mom, I am not wearing a dog collar all weekend. Take your's off too!"

"We cannot!" she shouted, "The doctors will not be happy."

They argued for a minute, but Preeti eventually conceded and put her dog collar back around her thin neck.

They drove back to the school and Preeti pulled up next to the car. Lakshmi got in and followed her home.

As they were getting in the door, the phone was already ringing.

Lakshmi hurried over to grab it, braless and jiggling as she ran.

"Hello?" she said breathlessly.

"I saw you pick up your car a few minutes ago."

It was Don.

"Um...yes, I had to get it so I didn't get a ticket leaving it there overnight."

"Did I tell you to do that?"

"No...um...no sir."

"Why would you do something without asking me first? Maybe I should send the videos to your tiny dick husband. How would you like that?"

"No! Sorry, please no. Please sir. Don't...please..."

"I might not do it right now, but if you start doing things without asking my permission first, I will."

"I'm sorry, sir. I am sorry, please forgive me. I don't have the phone number to call."

"Listen, I am going to give you my cell phone number. Any time you decide to do something, you text me and ask my permission first. Do you understand me?"

Lakshmi felt humiliated but she understood the rules.

"Now, I also noticed you weren't wearing that nice outfit we gave you. Why?"

"I'm sorry, sir. My daughter asked me to change because it didn't fit. My chest was exposed."

"You are so ungrateful, you big titted dummy."

"I'm sorry sir. I am grateful that you gave it to me."

"If you don't appreciate the clothes we give you, then you don't get to wear any. Take off that blouse and skirt right now."

"But sir, my family is home now. I don't want them to see."

"Put your husband on the phone right now" Don said in a commanding tone.

"No, no please, I'll do it" she said as she was frantically unbuttoning her blouse and sliding it off of her torso. She let the blouse fall to the ground and quickly removed her skirt. Her son was upstairs and her husband was in the next room watching tv.

"Its off."

"How does the dog collar feel?"

"It is a little tight sir. Can I loosen it?"

"Nope. Now put your husband on the phone."

"But I did what you told me. Please, I am naked now like you said!"

"Put him on the phone."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Tell him about what, Lakshmi?"

"About the... about the sucking..."

"About sucking what?"

She held the phone close to her and whispered, "About sucking your...your cocks."

"Not if you do as you're told. I just want to explain the family health plan to him."

"Okay, okay, I will do as I'm told. Please, please don't tell him."

She called to him and the boys laughed in the background at how pliable she was.

When her husband came to the kitchen, he was shocked to see her naked wearing only heels and a dog collar. The boys could hear them speaking loudly back and forth. He was raising his voice and they were arguing, then they finally heard his voice say "Hallo? Who is this??" through a thick accent.

"Hey, dickless, this is Doctor Dong. We are going to explain the family health plan to you, so listen up."

"I'm sorry, I don't speak english as well. Can you speak... slowly please?"

"Nope, I speak the way I want, dickless. Now we have to talk about your medical history. We see here that you have a tiny little dick."

"Maybe you can speak with my wife" Raj struggled to request, confused about what was happening.

"Listen to me, dickless Raj. I will speak slowly."

"Yes, slowly please."

"According to our records...you are 46 years old, right?"

"Yes, yes I am 46 years."

"And not only are you overweight, but we see that you have a very small penis."

"I...yes...I will lose weight with a good diet."

"How big is your penis?"

"My...um...this means what? What is penis?"

"That's what our little toy Lakshmi said about it. She told us you have a tiny little dick. It's about 4 inches long? Is that real?"

"What is 4 inch? What is penose?"

"Between your legs...your penis... you understand, don't you?"

"Oh...I...um"

"Is it exactly 4 inches long?"

"I...I don't know the exact lenth" he stammered, embarrassed as he realized what they were asking.

"Well, that dumb big tittied toy will have to measure so our records are accurate. Put her back on the phone."

"Put Lakshmi on this phone?"

"Yes, get her on the phone now."

They heard Raj and Lakshmi talking and she quickly grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Hello?"

"Listen."

"Yes, sir" she whispered submissively.

"Go into your drawer and get a ruler. We have to measure that dickless husband."

"A ruler? Like to measure?"

"Yes, you idiot. Get a ruler. You have 10 seconds."

She hurried to find one, first going to her kitchen drawer and frantically searching. They heard her shouting to Preeti to find a ruler.

She finally ran to her desk and grabbed one out of a bottom drawer and grabbed the phone again.

"Yes, yes I have one!" she said hoping she did it in time.

"Now measure that little baby carrot."

She said something to Raj and they started arguing again.

"Get his pants down and measure it, now!" Don shouted.

Lakshmi sat in the kitchen chair and grabbed Raj's limp dick, holding the ruler alongside.

"Ok, it says between the 2 and the 3"

The boys started laughing hard when they heard the numbers.

"Put that douche bag back on phone."

"Yes, sir" she said as she handed Raj the phone.

"Raj, my god. You have a little tiny one, huh?"

"It...it is not full long now. It is only soft" he tried to explain through his humiliation.

"Haha! So sad. So pathetic. You have what us doctors call micropenis."

"I don't know this word...micopeniz"

"Micro...penis...say it with me..." Don taunted.

"Micro...peniz" Raj repeated.

"We don't know if she measured you correctly. We've never heard of a grown man having such a tiny, tiny, tiny dick like you. We are going to have to visit your family and make sure she knows how to measure a dick."

"Oh...you will make a visit to us?" Raj asked hesitantly.

"Yes, we will be there tomorrow morning early. Make sure both our our toys have their collars on."

Raj then looked and saw his naked wife wearing the dog collar and panicked.

"They...my wife and my...my daughter need to wear this collar all day long?"

"Yes, like good little toys."

Lakshmi got back on the phone and asked, "Are you coming here tomorrow?"

"Yes, stupid. You better not have any clothes on when we arrive, just your nice high heels and that humiliating dog collar. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now tell me that you love cock in you mouth right in front of that dickless husband."

"Please, please I cannot" she begged.

"He won't know what it even means, we just want to hear you say it. Now say it."

She hesitated, but didn't want to upset them. She held the phone close to her face and whispered, "I love cock. I love sucking your cocks."

The boys laughed so hard that Don quickly told her what time to expect them and then he hung up the phone.

They were drunk on the power they felt over their new toy and loved doing whatever they wanted to her. Penetrating her in every hole, demeaning her, spanking her ample backside and most of all-- playing with her huge, soft tits.

The next morning, Lakshmi and Raj didn't speak much. They were both tense and anxious about the impending visit, but for different reasons. Lakshmi couldn't imagine how she would react with the doctors in her home, treating her the way they do with her husband watching everything. She trembled from the humiliation and couldn't stop imagining sucking them all morning. Raj was panicking because he felt emasculated by the phone call and didn't want these men to mock him for his embarrassing dick.

Preeti and Ravi left the house before lunch and Lakshmi felt the atmosphere turn very real. She was alone with Raj and tidied up the house, collar firmly around her neck as he sat at the kitchen table tapping his foot, trying to read the newspaper. The phone rang and they both jumped at the noise.

Don told her they were on their way and she should get prepared. She hung up and quickly took off her top, exposing her balloon sized juggs. She stepped out of her pants and put them away, putting on her heels. She waited in her bedroom, ashamed to go out with only a collar and heels on in front of her husband. She heard the knock on the door and Raj speaking to them while she got the ruler out of the desk drawer. Their voices were loud and intimidating and she tried to sit still, almost holding her breath.

"Where is my toy?" she heard Don yell from the other room. She jumped up and scurried out to see them. They looked her over and smiled.

"Now listen, we don't have a lot of time. We are very busy and we are a bit angry that we have to waste our saturday morning showing you how to measure a penis properly."

He walked up next to her and put his hand firmly on the back of her neck, squeezing and moving her head around just for fun. Her tits swung around, knocking int each other and making slapping noises. He led her over to the couch and made her kneel down. "Raj, get over her and drop those pants."

Raj walked over reluctantly and unbuckled his belt. He dropped his pants and tried covering his shame. Paulie pressed down on Raj's shoulder and made him sit on the couch.

"Go ahead and measure it."

Lakshmi took her husband's tony, flaccid penis in her hands and held the ruler next to it.

"What does it say?" Don asked condescendingly.

"2 inches..." she whispered.

Don and Paulie started chuckling. "That can't be right. I don't think you know how to measure it because it's so small. Raj, I'm going to show her how to measure a real, man-sized dick first, then she can try you again" Don laughed.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his big cock out, letting it flop in front of Lakshmi's face. He hooked his finger in her collar and moved her face an inch away. "Measure this" he ordered.

She looked at Raj and he looked down in defeat. She reached up to hold the dick she had been violated by numerous times without her husband knowing. But now, he was right there with a front row seat to her new role. She held his heavy dick in her hand and put the ruler up to it.

"Now what does it say?"

"8 inches, Doctor." she meekly replied.

"Now you know how to measure a soft dick, make it hard and measure it again."

She started slowly gripping it and pumping it. It was mere inches from her face and she felt an overwhelming urge to reach out and touch it to her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and pressed her big wet lips on his hardening dick. She kept pumping it slowly as she rubbed her lips on his head and let her tongue touch it.

"Did I tell you to start blowing me? Jesus, you can't help but worship my dick, huh? You see this Raj?"

Paulie slapped Raj on the back of the head and said, "He asked you a question. Look at what she's doing."

Raj looked up and focused on the view before him. There was his beautiful wife, completely naked, on her knees with her huge breasts swaying as she rubbed this strange man's giant penis on her lips and cheeks.

"She loves this, Raj. This is how women react when you have a big dick. And money. And you treat them like toys. This is your big titted wife, showing you how much she loves my cock."

Lakshmi's eyes filled with tears because she didn't want to humiliate Raj, but she couldn't control herself. She loved the feel of his cock getting hard in her small, tanned hand. She loved the feel of his big cock head sliding around her face. She leaned down and started licking and sucking on his balls.

"She this, Raj? Your big titted wife is sucking my balls. You love to suck, don't you Lakshmi?"

"Yes...yes sir..." she panted getting more turned on with each breath.

She opened wide and started pushing his dick into her soft wet mouth. Paulie walked up next to her and took his dick out, already erect.

"Show Raj what a dumb bitch you are." he said.

She turned and grabbed Paulie's dick with her other hand and started jerking them both as she rubbed them on her cheeks and nose. She took one into her mouth, still tugging hard on the other. Her pace picked up and she started trading between both dicks. Bobbing back and forth, moaning as she did.

Raj was getting cold and feeling like he might faint.

"Watch us cum in your wife's pretty mouth, tiny dick."

Don grabbed her dangling breasts and wrapped them around his dick. She had never done this before, but he showed her where to put her hands and she clamped her soft melons around his hard tool.

She slid up and down, still drooling from the blowjobs. Paulie slapped her in the face with his dick and said, "No one told you to stop sucking me off."

Whack, whack, whack.

His dick stamped her forehead, nose and cheeks over and over. The only sound in the room was the sound of his dick flesh, smacking her pretty face. She opened wide and moved to take it in her mouth.

She quickly sucked him while Don fucked her luscious tits.

Paulie grabbed her by the collar and buried his dick in her throat. She was choking and couldn't keep up with the titty fucking. Paulie tensed up and started spurting hot cum into her mouth. She tried to keep up and swallow all of it when she heard Don mocking Raj again.

"Let's see if she can swallow all of that cum."

She gulped and gulped and before she could finish licking her lips and regain her composure, Don stuffed himself in her mouth.

She sucked and bobbed and gagged on his monster cock.

"Tell me you love me, Lakshmi."

Had she heard him right? She was to say that she loved him?

"Say it now."

His dick took up most of the space in her mouth, so she had trouble forming words but she tried to gutturally say, "I love you" but it came out muffled.

The boys laughed hard and Don told her to try again.

She kept trying to say it, but his dick was too big and she wasn't able to make it sound right.

"I love you...I love you" she tried gain and again as they laughed.

Don popped his dick out of her mouth and she was finally able to enunciate, "I love you" at the exact moment Don splashed his gooey white cum all over her mocha colored face.

The cum dripped down her face in big clumps and Raj groaned in embarrassment, having watched every second of his wife's double blowjob.

"She looks better now, doesn't she?"

She was humiliated and stayed on her knees, eyes full of tears.

"Now measure it when it's hard."

She composed herself and grabbed the ruler again. She measured it and turned to Raj to deliver the bad news.

"11 inches."

The boys sat down on the chairs near the couch and proceeded to verbally abuse them both. They mocked Raj for having a micropenis and made him say that he had a tiny dick.

"Lakshmi, you know how when a guy jerks off he dumps his load in a cum rag or a tissue?"

She didn't know what he was saying but she nodded her head yes. The cum was sliding down over her lips and she had one eye glued shut.

"Well, Lakshmi, you are like my cum rag. Can I hear you tell Raj what you are?"

Before they could respond to his insult, they heard the key go into the front door.

Preeti was home.