Mrs. Reid Ch. 2

Story Info
Young man becomes enamored with sexy older neighbor.
4.3k words
4.61
260.5k
54

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,333 Followers

When my mom told me that Mrs. Reid had called and had some chores for me to do, I was both excited and nervous. Excited, because Mrs. Reid usually rewarded my hard work with a long, slow handjob that would leave me coming in quarts. Nervous, because more and more of her "chores" were stunts devised to get me into embarrassing situations for her amusement.

She was bored, Mrs. Reid was. Her husband made tons of money but was away a lot on business, and since she didn't work and had a wild streak in her Jackie Reid did things that the typical 50-year-old suburban housewife didn't do. Like fool around with her 18-year-old neighbor. And have that neighbor, me, do stupid things to stir things up.

The first time she had masturbated me was in May, and for the rest of that month and June she had me over a few times a week for "chores". For example, she and her husband didn't subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. But she enjoyed reading it, so if I wanted her to put her hands all over me and have her tickle my balls with her sexy nails and come all over her big tits, I had to bring the day's WSJ. In our neighborhood there were maybe 15 people who subscribed, so I had to get up at like 5AM, sneak out of the house, and steal the paper from some hopefully unsuspecting house. I targeted different houses on different days, so that suspicions wouldn't build up too fast. I was careful, very careful, because how could I explain what I was doing? I mean, did I have an investment fetish or something?

But it was worth it when I showed up at Mrs. Reid's door with the paper and she would say, "Oh, wonderful, I think I'll read it after I take care of something first." And that "something" would be the big erection in my shorts. They had a big leather chair in their living room and Mrs. Reid would strip me and then take off her clothes and get some lotion or gel from the bathroom and cover my cock with the slippery stuff and then, oh God, she would jerk me off. She had forbidden me to jack off myself, telling me that got off seeing me dump a giant load on her tits, so when she stroked me it never took long to get me to the brink.

She would wrap both palms around my shaft and slide them up and down, slowly, so damned slowly that I thought my cock would just rupture and spray come all over the place. She would look me in the eyes and say, "I can feel your heart beating, through your cock. I can feel how bad you want to come. Do you want to come?" I would whimper yes and she would slow down even more and caress my balls with her nails and she would say, "You'll come when I'm ready for you to come."

I never lasted longer than five minutes. She was too sexy, I was too ready to ejaculate from the moment I saw her. One I apologized for coming so soon and she laughed and kissed me and said, "Honey, I'm glad I can still make a boy like you that excited! I like it when you come fast." If that was true, then she found the right guy to diddle with. I tried to come over every day, but when Mr. Reid wasn't there I couldn't very well ask to have a few minutes alone with his wife, and there were other days when I couldn't arrange to get over there. Those were the days when my balls filled with semen and I got on edge knowing that this incredibly sexy woman was waiting to drain all that built-up energy out of me.

The last week of June, after she accepted her stolen paper and was preparing to give me all that pleasure, I asked a question that I wanted to ask since that first day but was too afraid to. "Jackie?" I said, making my voice as calm as possible.

"Yes, honey?"

"Could you, could we, do something different?"

"Different? What do you mean?"

"I mean, instead of using your hands, could you, I mean, could you put your mouth…" I couldn't say anything more, I was too scared.

"You want a blowjob?" she interrupted.

"Um, not if you don't want."

She smiled at me. "Andy, if you want a blowjob, just ask me and see how I answer."

I swallowed. "Will you…do that?"

"Call it what it is. If you can't ask for it, do you think I should give you one?"

My mouth was dry. "Will you give me a blowjob?"

She leaned forward, pulled me forward, and gave me a long, deep kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth and sliding along my teeth. "No," she said. "I'm taking a big risk already, jacking you off. I have a lot to lose. My husband, my reputation. I have you stealing papers so that you have some risk involved too, so I know that you're willing to do something dangerous the same as me. But I could maybe explain giving you handjobs to my husband. You're just an excitable boy, I liked playing with you, I'm a bad girl and I shouldn’t have done it. But sucking you off, that would be much more serious. So, you'll have to just content yourself with this." She sprayed lotion on my cock and began working me over.

I was disappointed, but my bad mood instantly vanished as the hot molten waves of pleasure began radiating out from my groin. She wasn't holding me back this time, she was trying to make my come fast. And I was there in less than a minute. She was pumping so fast that her big tits bounced magnificently and that just totaled me. Just as I started to orgasm, Mrs. Reid looked me in the eye and said, "You know what, maybe there is something you can do for me that will earn you a blowjob. Are you interested?"

"YEEEEESSSSSS," I shrieked as the tip of my cock split open and a geyser of semen shot toward the ceiling and covered my chest. I was almost hyperventilating as I tried to calm down, and Mrs. Reid scooped up some of my come with her fingers and brought it to her mouth. She'd never tasted my come before and I found this terribly exciting and puzzling at the same time.

"Mmm," she said, "I want more of that. I think maybe I will have you do that little job I've been thinking about."

"What job?" I asked, willing to commit murder for her if that was what she had in mind.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," as she cleaned me up with a towel. It was only after I was home and had time to think about it, that maybe the price for the pleasure of her mouth was going to be quite high.

The next morning I almost got caught swiping the paper. I chose a house I hadn't hit in a few weeks and when I helped myself to the paper the driveway lights came on. I guess they have a motion detector set up and the paper was thrown closer to the house than usual and bang! On came the lights. I bolted and just as I found a bush to hide behind the front door opened and Mr. Claiborne came out. He looked up and down the street and when he didn't see anything he picked up his paper and went back inside. I waited five minutes to make sure he wasn't peeking out a window scoping things out before I got the hell out of there. I strolled down to the Peterson's house and took their paper. Mr. Peterson was pretty oblivious so I figured stealing his paper two days in a row wouldn't be that big a risk.

When I delivered the paper to Mrs. Reid and waited for her to turn me inside out with her pumping hands, I received a rude surprise. Sitting on her kitchen table was the day's issue of the Wall Street Journal. She lit a cigarette and turned the page. "Wait," I asked, "you get the paper delivered?"

She nodded. "For the last two weeks, yes."

"Then why do you have me stealing them? I almost got caught today!"

"I wanted to make sure you were willing to take risks, remember? And to keep our little arrangement a secret you have to be crafty and devious. You have to fool your parents, be sneaky around them. So you've shown you can be like that. That's good. I think that's sexy," She smiled and put her cigarette down. "But now you want to raise the stakes. And so do I. Come with me."

She took me by the hand and led me out her front door. "See how nice my flowers are?" she asked, pointing to the long bed of tulips and marigolds and God knows what other flowers she had planted.

"They look great," I said.

"I love my flowers. I work hard to make them look nice."

"You know what you're doing, because they really look nice," They did, but even if they had been brown and wilting I would have agreed with her.

"I work so hard on these flowers, but every time I go out my front door I see THAT,:" and she pointed across the street to the Johnson's house. The Johnson's were an older couple, in their late 60's, and they spent about 40 hours a week each working on their lawn. It looked like a golf course. And they had flowers planted all over their yard, bright pink and brilliant yellow and deep purple. Mrs. Reid's flowers were nice, but they didn't compare to those.

"I don't want my flowers to be second best. I want you to remove the competition."

"You…what do you want me to do?"

"I want my flowers to be the best." She motioned with her head and we went back inside. She took me to that leather chair and sat me down. She didn't pull my shorts down, but she did slide between my open legs. "That's your task."

This didn't sound good at all. "You want me to trash their flowers?"

"Yessss," she purred. She was lightly scratching at my zipper with her nails, making a soft scraping sound that drove me insane.

"You want me to chop them up?"

"Oh, no," she said, and for a second I was relieved, that I wouldn't have to do this. "If you do that, that old hag will suspect me. She knows how envious I am of her. And then they'll just buy new flowers to replace them. No, you have to make it more permanent."

She slid her hands up under my shirt and began stroking my nipples. "How do I make it permanent?"

"Poison them. Pour bleach all over the ground. Poison the dirt itself. I want my flowers to be the best not just this year, but forever. Will you do it?"

It was totally insane. How was I going to pull THIS off? The Johnson's kept spotlights on all night long. It was practically across the street from my house. My parents didn't especially like the Johnson's, but if I got caught I was dead. Even with Mrs. Reid running her fingers along my stomach I couldn't see myself doing this.

I was just about to say so when Mrs. Reid said, "Before you answer, make a fist." I did, and she took my wrist and moved it above my groin. "Stick out your thumb," she ordered, and I did, so that it jutted up right where my cock would be. "Now, let me give you some idea of what you're working for."

And with that, she lowered her head into my lap. She took my thumb into her mouth and began sucking on it. She moved her head up and down, her thick blonde hair falling around my fist. Her lips closed around my thumb and her tongue swirled all over and it was so wet and so warm that I thought I might scream. It was so incredible that I don't think I took a breath the entire time she was doing it.

She sat up, looked me straight in the eye, and said, "Imagine how it would feel if it was your cock instead of your thumb."

"Those flowers are history," I said.

"Good. Because until they are, I'm not going to so much as shake your hand. And don't jack off either. I can tell if a man has been jerking off, and I'll know if you do. Your come belongs to me. When you do what I've asked, I'll make you cream like you can't believe. Now go home, and think about how you'll get the job done."

I went out and bought a dozen bottles of bleach and dug out some black clothes to wear. Around 3AM my watch alarm beeped and I woke up. Show time. I smeared shoe polish over my face and arms and legs. I wondered if this was really worth it. Then I thought about how incredible Jackie's mouth felt on my thumb, and multiplied that by 1000 times if my cock was involved. Just my luck, to find a horny, sexy older woman who was nuts in the bargain. Oh well.

The house was lit up like a goddam POW camp. But it was a safe neighborhood, who would think someone would do something stupid like this. I made three trips to bring over all the bottles, and then I emptied them in the ground around the flowers. I was quick and quiet and it was easy. I thought.

I was almost around the front of the house when I sensed someone out the corner of my eye. "STOP!" I heard Mr. Johnson scream. He must have spotted me cutting across his lawn and now he was charging down the hill after me. I cut around the corner and sprinted like a madman. "Oh shit, oh shit," I said under my breath. I didn't know where to go.

"Call the police! It's a burglar!" I heard him call, to his wife, I guess. Fuck. There was nowhere to hide. The woods? Too far. I had to get HOME, to wash and change before I was missed. Mr. Johnson was raising holy hell. I saw lights come on in the houses on either side of me. More eyes. Shit.

There was a big pine tree on the corner of their property and I dove for it. I snuggled down under the branches and hoped that Mr. Johnson would go back inside so I could make a break for it. But the idiot kept circling around. Why wasn't he afraid of a burglar?

That's when I saw the gun in his hand. Holy Shit. I'm going to die, I thought. I'm going to die for a blowjob.

"Jerry? What's going on?" It took me a second to realize that it was my father's voice.

"A burglar. He has to be around here somewhere."

"I saw someone running up the street, up that way," my father said, pointing up the hill. "He was wearing all black, was that him?"

"Yes! And his face was black, but it was just paint or something, because I could see white streaks all over his legs! I'll go get the bastard!" And he ran off.

But my dad didn't. In a soft, calm voice he said, "Ready to go home, son?"

I started breathing again. I crawled out from under the tree and he said, "Get home, now. Before that nut shoots you."

I cut behind two houses and jogged back home. I stripped, jumped in the downstairs shower, and five minutes later I was clean as a whistle. I put on a white t-shirt and shorts and went outside with everyone else to see the commotion. Two police cruisers were there, and about 15 of our neighbors. Including Mrs. Reid, who was smoking a cigarette and talking to my mother..

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"Oh, someone was trying to break in. That’s what everyone thinks, anyway." She was smiling with delight.

"Did anyone get a good look at the guy?"

My mom said, "No, just someone sneaking around. Some crazy kid, probably."

"Probably," Mrs. Reid agreed, blowing a plume of smoke into the sky. She looked at me and gave me a quick wink. And then she slowly licked her lips. Oh, God.

The cops left about 30 minutes later. They never found the empty bleach bottles I hid under our bushes, and after everyone left I gathered them up and stuck them in the trunk of my car. Safe.

I went to my bedroom and waited. My dad stopped in after a few minutes and said, "So, what did she have you do this time?"

I tried to play dumb but my dad said, "Look, do you think I'm an idiot? I know you've been going out early every morning and coming home with newspapers. And then twice I saw you taking the paper over to Jackie Reid. You come home with this moron smile on your face and you sleep for three hours. I heard you sneak out tonight and saw you crawling around the Johnson's. So, what the hell's going on?"

He'd saved my ass, so I spilled the beans. He listened to everything and didn't flip out like I expected. When I was done, he shook his head and said, "Strange woman."

"Yeah."

"Great tits, though, huh?"

I was shocked. "Yeah."

He laughed. "Look, no more stunts, OK? Nothing that might get you shot. I can't punish you without explaining to your mom why I'm punishing you, and that would be a disaster. And, hell, I probably would do the same thing if I was in your position. Dan Reid said that Jackie is the best piece of ass he's ever had. And he knows what he's talking about. So go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just keep it quiet, don't let your mother find out."

"You mean, you're OK with it?"

He laughed. "No, but I couldn't live with myself if I blew the whistle on you. God, with that woman?" And he left.

The next day I waited until my mother went out shopping and then I snuck over to see Mrs. Reid. She opened the door wearing a pale blue bikini, my favorite one. I was quivering with desire and need. "Late night?" she teased.

"Very."

She invited me in and said, "Tell me all about it."

I did, except for the parts involving my father. She listened intently, lighting a cigarette and lounging on the couch, her long legs crossed at the knee and her nipples showing through her bikini. Every time she dragged on her cigarette I stared at her lips closing around it and I imagined that soon my cock would be feeling the touch of those lips. My lust was white hot inside me.

"He actually had a gun?" was the only question she asked.

"Oh yes. You notice things like that."

She smiled and stubbed out her cigarette. "Well, you had a tough time. I hope that you think that it was worth it."

My hands started shaking. "You mean, you will…"

"Give you a blowjob? Give you head? Suck your cock?" She stood up and walked over to me. "Suck your big, beautiful cock? Yes, I think you've earned it. If the flowers die, maybe I'll have some other surprises for you. Take off your pants, honey."

I took my shorts off. And my underwear. She untied her bikini and tossed it aside, so I could see her big breasts with their big brown nipples. She walked over to a side table and picked something up a small cylinder. She twisted it open, it was lipstick. She walked over to a mirror on the wall and carefully, carefully applied the bright red lipstick to her mouth. She walked over to me and knelt between my legs. She gently lifted my cock to her red, glistening lips, and she said. "Hang on, baby."

She slid her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip, and when she reached the tip she swirled her tongue around it over and over and over and OVER. My breath caught and my hips jerked forward involuntarily and that’s when she deep-throated me, swallowing every millimeter of my penis into her mouth and then sliding her head back up so that my cock slipped free of her mouth. But only for a moment. Now her tongue was all over me again, sliding up and down my shaft while she jerked me, and then she covered me with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, up and down, her tongue never resting, her tongue sliding all along my penis. She gently tickled my sac with her nails and kept sucking on me, her cheeks hollowed from the suction of her mouth, and she looked up and me and smiled as best she could with my dick in her mouth, because no doubt she saw the totally transfixed look on my face and it amused her.

And then, as though someone had shot me in the back and left me paralyzed, I lost all control of my body. I knew I was about to come, but instead of my orgasm taking a few seconds to build and then a few more to explode outwards, this was a burning started at the base of my spine and kept getting hotter, and hotter. I hadn't been able to breath before, but now I gasped. Jackie was still sucking me with gusto, her breasts rubbing against my legs, and somehow I found the ability to speak.

"Oh, Christ," I moaned.

"Mmmhmm," she said around my cock.

"Uh, I, uh, UHHHH."

"Mmm…"

I was coming. My rational brain knew that I was going to come, but that part of me was becoming crowded out by the overwhelming sensations coming from inside my penis. I was coming, coming, and yet my orgasm was so far from peaking that it was like I might hold out forever. It just felt so fucking GOOD that I couldn't stand it.

"This feels so fucking good," I cried.

"Come." Jackie cooed.

"I am, I can't stop, I don't want to stop, please, keep sucking me! Oh, fuck!" I was out of control now, thrusting my hips, panting like a sprinter, screaming now. "FUCK! Oh, God, suck my COCK! Yes!"

Jackie was really working me over now, pumping me with her hand and sliding me in and out of her mouth like a piston. I started to tremble all over. I looked down and Jackie was looking up at me, her eyes alight with lust. She let me fall from her lips one last time and she said, "Come. Come in my mouth. Make it wet in my mouth." She resumed her terrible assault on my penis.

christo
christo
1,333 Followers
12