Mrs. Reid Ch. 4

Story Info
Does Mr. Reid know about the affair?
7.3k words
4.57
145.2k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,336 Followers

I guess I had some concerns about going on the trip with Mr. Reid. If he knew that his wife had been jerking me off and sucking my cock the past few months I might realistically expect to end up in a ditch at the side of the road. But I couldn't very well get out of it now.

The big day arrived. We planned to leave at 10AM. I made sure I was ready to go on time and I told my mom that I was going to go next door to see if Dan was waiting for me. I peeked in the back seat of the Mercedes and there was a garment bag hanging in the back, I guess with my new threads. I walked up to the front door and was about to press the doorbell when I heard Dan's voice coming out of an upstairs window.

"How's this, baby?" he said.

"Uhhh, oh God, fuck, Dan, YES!" Jackie's voice was hoarse, as though she'd been screaming for hours. And maybe she had, because...

"This is gonna have to last you awhile. Do you think you can last a couple days without me, baby?"

"I have to all the time! And I hate it! Oh, Christ, just fuck me, please, give it to me hard!

I could actually hear the bed squeaking as he fucked her. We were supposed to leave in 15 minutes and here he was fucking the woman I was in lust with. And it was obvious that Jackie loved it. I was jealous and turned on and pleased for them at the same time. Probably more jealous, though.

I could hear Jackie moaning, groaning, screaming now, "Oh, yes, I love you, your cock, do it, yes!!" She began shrieking, and then Dan roared like lion and bellowed, "Is this what you want?" as I guess he exploded inside her. Lucky fucking bastard. Getting to fuck the pussy that I'd planned on fucking this very day.

I went back to my house and just sort of killed time. Only 15 minutes later, 10AM on the dot, Dan came down in slacks and a sports shirt, not at all looking like he'd just fucked the brains out of his wife. But Jackie, wearing her thick white terrycloth rob. did have that spacy gaze of the well-laid. She came out to say good-bye as we loaded the Mercedes with our gear. She hungrily sucked at her cigarette, her hair slightly askew and her face and throat still flushed.

"OK, I'll call you when we get in," Dan told his wife. "Love you."

"I love you too," Jackie said quietly, and then she came over and gave me a little hug.

"Take care of Dan for me, OK?" she said, and the look in her eyes let me know the kind of care she expected. When Dan went around the front of the car Jackie said, "Bring me what I want and I'll fuck your brains out when you get home. All the pussy you want." She lifted the bottom of her robe and showed me her goodies. She turned and went back to the house and I tried to remember how to swallow.

"You wanna drive first?" Dan asked. I couldn't believe he would let me drive his Mercedes. I said, "Yeah, sure!" and took the keys. In twenty minutes we pulled on the turnpike and headed on our way.

Dan spent the first 30 minutes of the trip scrolling through his Palm Pilot checking appointments and calling people on his cell phone to confirm meetings. I just drove. When he was done he tilted his seat back, turned to me with a smile and asked, "So, how do you like fucking me wife?"

Give me credit-I didn't run off the road. I swerved a bit, I gulped, I broke out in a hot sweat, but I didn't crash. "What, what did you say?"

"My wife, do you enjoy fucking her? I'm sure you do, but I thought I should ask and make sure."

My mind reeled. "I...I've never done...that, with your wife." It was the truth, I hadn't FUCKED her.

He laughed merrily. "Are you planning on going to law school? You're splitting hairs just like a lawyer. How about this-do you like it when my wife blows you? Jerks you off?"

What could I say? "Dan, I've never done anything like that. She...she wouldn't do that. Not with anyone!"

He shook his head. "Ahh, c'mon Andy. You're lying."

"No I'm not!"

He reached into the compartment between the seats and pulled out a small digital tape recorder. He pressed a button, and here's what it played:

"Uh, uhhhh, oh, Jackie, that's, oh, that's incredible."

(Loud slurping noises)

"Jackie, your MOUTH, I'm going to come again. I can't believe you're going to make me come AGAIN."

"Andy, if you think I'm going to be satisfied with only two mouthfuls of your come, you're a silly boy."

(More slurping noises, sounds of me moaning and groaning as I had a titanic orgasm)

Dan stopped the tape. "Voice activated. Left it next to the big recliner in the living room."

He waited. "I don't know what to say," I said in a small, meek voice.

"Well, then answer the question. Do you enjoy what my wife does to you? Andy, I think I know the answer."

"Yes. Yes, I do like it."

I expected a wide range of reactions from this confession. The actual result, Dan laughing and slapping me on the shoulder and saying, "You dirty little fucker!" was not in the top ten.

"Dan, I'm really sorry, I mean..."

"Andy, if you were able to resist Jackie when she wanted to mess around, you would either be a monk or gay. And you're neither, right?" I nodded. "Well, I just wanted to make sure that you really liked it, liked her. She's a handful, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Try marrying her," he said.

I was confused. "Dan, are you mad at me? Or at Jackie? I don't want anything to happen between you two because of me."

He laughed again. "Don't worry, there's no problem." Then he got serious. "So long as you're honest with me now. I know that Jackie asked you to do something for her on this trip. What was it?"

Who do I trust? Who do I betray? I thought it over, and I told Dan the truth, that I was to spy on him. He nodded and said, "I thought so. Thank you."

I felt a bit bold. "You don't have a mistress, do you?"

He leaned back again. "No," he said.

"Good."

"Well, I won't by the end of this trip. Last month I had three mistresses, but now I'm just down to one. And we'll be staying with her on this trip. I didn't tell her I was bringing you, but I don't think she'll mind. Or her mother, now that you're along."

I kept the car on the road again. Two for two on the day.

We drove for five hours, Dan taking over the driving after a stop for lunch. He explained his "three mistresses" comment. There was Jennifer, who was 27, a redhead, and an actress. There was Vicki, who was 25, brunette, and a model. He had broken things off with them the past 2 months. And then there was Suzie, who was 22, very blonde, and an aerobics instructor. We would be spending our visit at her house. It was actually his house, he owned all the houses his mistresses lived in.

"Let me warn you, this could get weird. I've been putting this off because Suzie is more attached to me than the other two girls were, and her mother especially is going to go berserk when I break it off. She's wanted me to divorce Jackie and marry her daughter from day one. Well, that and other things."

"Like what?"

"Like her having time in my bed too. She's gorgeous too, she'd have to be with a daughter like Suzie, but I think the idea that her daughter has a sugar daddy had unhinged her a bit. Maybe she thinks that SHE should have the rich guy on her arm."

"I'm almost afraid to ask-where do I come in?"

"I need you to keep her off my back, for just one night, so I can end things with Suzie. I adore the girl, she's a absolute sweetheart, and I don't want to do it over the phone or something bullshit like that. I'll let her keep the house, I'll let her keep the car. But her mother, she wants me to marry Suzie, she wants my money, and I don't know what Beverly might do."

"How exactly am I supposed to keep this Beverly off your back?"

"Let her seduce you. I don't mean sex, necessarily, just let her think that she has you wrapped around her little finger and tell her everything she wants to know about me. Don't worry, I'll tell you what you can tell her. Who knows, you may get lucky. She seems to like the young stuff. And it seems like you have a taste for older women."

"Let her seduce me. Sure."

"She'll definitely want to play with you a bit because she wants to get info on me."

"Well, you said I'd earn those suits you bought me."

He grinned. "Hey, you may get to fuck a really great piece of ass and hang out with some gorgeous girls in the bargain. Beats delivering papers, huh?"

I conceded the point. For the next hour Dan told me what to do, what not to do, and how to behave. He handed me a manila envelope. "You'll need that stuff." Inside the envelope was a cell phone, a driver's license that made me 23, a credit card, and about $500 in cash. It was like I was a secret agent. "What's this?"

"Congratulations, you're legal," he said. "And when we go out I can't have you asking me for cash. These girls love to party, so I hope you're rested."

"Oh, sure. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why have you suddenly decided to stop seeing your...lady friends?"

"Well, it's not sudden, I've been thinking about it for quite a while. But we'll talk more about it later." And I wasn't about to press him on that particular subject.

As we pulled into the complex where Suzie lived I noticed that he was rather subdued. I asked what was wrong.

"This will be the last time I see this girl," he said, suddenly wistful. "Really gonna miss her. Still, it has to be done."

I wanted to ask him why the sudden change of heart, why NOW, but when you're having an affair with a guy's wife and the guy is talking about breaking off an affair with his mistress, well, it's too complicated for a simple soul like myself. I decided to let it lie and see if Dan brought it up later.

Dan didn't ring the doorbell. He produced a key and opened the door and just walked on in. He called out, sitcom style, "Honey, I'm home!" and a girl rushed out from the kitchen and ran into Dan's arms, planting a kiss on each of his cheeks and then a long one on the lips.

When I say that she was the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen, I am including women on TV, NFL cheerleaders, and Playboy magazine. Suzie was about 5'3'', with platinum blonde hair, incredible bright blue eyes, bronze, flawless skin, and a body that was, well, perfect. Her breasts weren't huge, but wonderfully round, high, and firm. Her stomach was flat as a skillet, her legs slim, her arms smooth and toned. I could tell this because she was only wearing a white bikini with a blue men's dress shirt over top of it. I mean, she wasn't the kind of woman you looked at twice. You would look at her once, and it would take an earthquake to make you turn away. A big earthquake, not one of those wimpy little tremors.

"Suzie, this is my new assistant Andy. Andy, this is Suzie.

"Hi," she said, her smile dehydrating me. My brain allowed me to say, "It's a pleasure to meet you," and as I raised my hand to shake hers she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. She was so incredible, so thermonuclearly HOT, that I couldn't deal with it. My dick was soft as a noodle. I was so intimidated that my libido ran and hid.

"Did you want to go out to dinner?" Suzie asked. "Because my mother wanted to come and she won't be home for an hour and I thought..." she leaned up on tiptoes and whispered something in his ear. She was looking at him with such an expression of adoration and lust that I almost hated Dan. Lucky goddam motherfucking BASTARD!

"Hey, Andy, how bringing in the garment bags and putting them in the living room. We'll, ah, be down in a bit."

I went out and brought the garment bags in. They were already gone, upstairs I guess. Yes, upstairs, because I could hear them. Jesus, she was moaning like a banshee. I could hear her panting, moaning, I mean she was LOUD. I wasn't sure what to do, so I set our luggage on a couch in the living room and sat down to wait.

The sounds upstairs got louder and louder, and in just a minute or so I could hear the loud THUMP THUMP THUMP of the bed upstairs as Dan and Suzie did, well, what I'd want to do with Suzie the moment I saw her. "Oh Dan, Dan" she cried, and then I just heard the sighs and cries of a woman in ecstasy. It went on for about 15 minutes, long enough for me to seriously consider going in to the bathroom to beat the bishop. Maybe this was a lesson to take away, how to break up with a girl. Just fuck her brains out and do it then.

When they were done and came back downstairs Suzie, wearing that white bikini, told me where I could unpack and shower and change. "How long are you staying, honey?" she asked Dan.

"A week," he said, and she squealed with joy and hugged him. I knew that was a lie, we'd be leaving tomorrow or the next day. But, as per instructions, I acted as though everything he said was gospel. I saw him wince a bit when she hugged him, it was pretty clear that he hated lying to her. This was going to be painful, uncomfortable, and I felt bad for her, knowing that very soon her beautiful heart would be broken. I didn't think I could feel pity for a girl that gorgeous, I mean, she could have anyone she wanted. She could have me with a wink and a wave. But she was going to lose the man she adored, and I was going to play a part in it. Didn't feel too good about it. But if it meant Dan and Jackie staying together, well, that would be best for everyone. Except for me. If Dan went back to Jackie, what were the odds that she would keep our little arrangement?

Suzie called her mother to make arrangements for dinner, and I showered and dressed. I wore the tan suit with a sky blue shirt and a navy tie and I have to say I looked like a million bucks. Dan wore a conservative navy suit with a gold tie, and Suzie, wow. Suzie wore a gauzy pale-blue long sleeved blouse, a black micro-mini skirt, and fashionably clunky fuck-me heels. It pained me to the core of my being to stop looking at her.

"You know, you two compliment each other," Dan said, looking at me and Suzie. "Your outfits I mean. Your shirt and tie, your blouse. Very nice."

Suzie smiled and kissed him. I felt my face burn. Here I was, an 18-year-old virgin jealous because a 21-year-old ultrababe liked the 56-year-old husband of the 50-year-old woman I was hoping to have sex with. Dan said this might get weird. Good prediction there. And I hadn't even met Suzie's mom yet.

That happened at the restaurant. We arrived before Beverly so Suzie took advantage by paying a brief visit to the ladies room. I asked Dan, "Why didn't we pick just pick Beverly up?"

"Because she'll need her car to drive you home. A bit difficult to seduce you if she needs a lift from us. That's what will happen after we hit a few clubs, she'll say something like, 'Let's leave Dan and Suzie alone, let's go somewhere quiet.' She'll turn on the sex appeal, play with you, chew you up, spit you out."

"Lovely. You're a great neighbor, have I mentioned that?"

"Just play along, do whatever she wants-but if I call, be ready to get out of there at a moment's notice. Because if the shit hits the fan, if Suzie gets upset and calls her mother and says I dumped her, Beverly will go supernova. And you don't want to be there when she blows."

"How the hell do I know when to run?"

"I'll call and warn you. Leave your cell on. If it rings once, and then stops, that's the signal. Bolt. I'll keep Suzie away from a phone as long as possible, but get out."

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. I'm too young for this, I told myself, too inexperienced. I'd only kissed four girls in my life, including Jackie. Only touched the tits of two women, including Jackie. And now I was mixed up with a maneater like Beverly? I was bait, a goat tied to a tree to lure a tiger.

Or, to be accurate, leopard. Suzie came back and looked to the door and said, "Mom!" and Dan said, "Beverly, how nice to see you," and I turned and saw a woman who'd probably caused traffic accidents for 35 years. Her hair was the opposite of Suzie's blonde mane. Her jet black hair was short, almost razored on the sides. But the pale blue eyes were the same, the long, long legs were shared by both mother and daughter, and both had impossibly ripe and full breasts, though I'd bet that Beverly's were thanks both to nature and an excellent plastic surgeon. She had that aura of incredibly overt sexiness that gave me bad butterflies.

I say she was a leopard because that's what she was wearing, a leopard-print blouse that fit like a second skin and a black leather miniskirt and black stockings and black spike heels. And Dan expected ME to pull a fast one on this predatory creature?

Dan said, "Beverly, this is Andy, my new assistant." I offered my hand and she took it, pulled me close, and kissed me on the cheek. Another trait she shared with Suzie. "I hope Dan hasn't been working you too hard," she said.

"It can be rough at times, but he does take the manacles off my ankles at night." I wiggled my leg to prove my freedom.

She laughed, Dan laughed, Suzie laughed. I tried not to puke. The matire'd escorted us to our table and the waiter took our drink orders. Dan ordered a gin and tonic and I, never before drinking anything more sophisticated than Budweiser out of a keg, did the same.

"I'm sorry," the waiter said, "may I see your identification?"

"Of course," I said and handed him the license Dan procured for me. I had a moment's terror that it would be spotted as a fake, that I would be dragged off to jail, that instead of getting fucked by Beverly I would get fucked by some large tattooed man who called ME Beverly. But the waited just said, "Thank you," and left to get our drinks.

Before I returned the ID to my wallet Beverly took hold of my wrist. "Let me see that picture," she said. She was leaning close to me, her cheek next to mine, her odd, spicy, exotic perfume coloring the air around me. She looked at the picture, at me, at the picture, back to me. "Can I get a copy of this picture? Autographed maybe?"

"You like it? It isn't even my best side."

"It's a head shot." Dan said. "Oh, I get it, that's not your best side, ha ha."

We laughed, we drank, we ate. The gin and tonics were gross but I got two of them down, along with a glass of wine. I went out on a limb and order something different than Dan for dinner, and the crab cakes were excellent. The dinner conversation was...intense. Dan and Suzie mostly talked to each other, often in hushed whispers, while Beverly peppered me with questions. Where did I go to school? Did I like my job? Did I like her perfume? Did I have a girlfriend? Why not? I did like women, didn't I? Did I like women who were a bit more mature, more experienced, hint hint? Did I have any idea how cute I was?

Whew. When the table was cleared and the check paid it was obvious I was squarely in Beverly's sights. Her flirting was as subtle as Tabasco sauce. Suzie and Beverly excused themselves to freshen up a bit and Dan asked me how things were going.

"You tell me," I said, and I repeated some of our conversation.

"She said you were cute?" he asked.

"Yes. Unbidden."

"She's going to fuck you," he said, matter-of-fact.

"Bullshit."

"Hey, enjoy it if it happens. What, you don't like the idea of having sex with a gorgeous woman like Beverly? It'll be a hell of a story to tell the guys on your dorm floor."

"I'm afraid. I mean, really, no kidding."

"Just relax. Don't do anything you don't want to. And if you want to, do it."

The ladies returned. Dan paid the check, and we left. On the way to our cars Beverly asked if I wanted to ride with her, so Dan and Suzie could be alone. I said I would like that, and she led me to her silver Lexus. The car was thanks to Suzie's father, Beverly's ex-husband, whom Dan told me was rather well-off himself. Beverly hoped that Dan would be their ticket to being very well-off. A high-stakes game, with me just a pawn.

"This is a nice car," I said, making conversation.

christo
christo
1,336 Followers
12