Mrs. Reverend Benson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

Tommy held onto her hips and fucked her nice and hard. The sound of his body slamming into hers was a familiar, steady rhythm she'd heard and felt before. It was like a hammer driving in a nail. Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam...

Her pussy felt so good and her ass looked so sexy with her dress shoved up over it. Tommy rubbed his hands over it, then slapped her again... and again... each one turning her pale white ass redder.

With all the activity, neither Amy nor her husband heard the other two strip off their clothes and throw them aside. It wasn't until she felt a pair of hands turning her head to the side and then a hard cock pushing up against her mouth that she realized that she was going to need to take care of these other men at the same time.

With her blindfold on, it was at first easy to forget that it was a black man's cock she was sucking on. However, as she felt the size of that large object slide into her mouth, she remembered... thinking that the stories were true. This man was huge.

"That's it girl. Suck on that cock. Suck on that big ol' dick," Leo said to her as he pushed only about a third of his cock into her mouth. He watched her open wide, trying to take as much as she could, but he saw that she wasn't used to such a big cock. "Wha's the matter, baby? It too big for ya? That nigga's cock too big for this lil' ol' white girl?"

Sammy then twisted her head his way and stuck his cock into her mouth. "You got two, baby. You got two black dicks to suck on, so get to work on it. Suck on it girl... suck on it jus' like that."

Rev. Benson listened to all this... the sounds of his own wife being used by three men. Although blindfolded, he found that it wasn't too hard to visualize her right now. He saw her with one man fucking her while she sucked on the other two men's cocks. In his imagined view, he could see how hard she worked to satisfy the desires of these men... he saw how much she wanted to make sure that they used her however they wanted... and his cock grew hard at the vision in his head.

Tommy would have liked to fuck her all day, but it was to get back at Rev. Benson that he had brought along these other two men. He wanted him to suffer, so he now pulled out and told Leo, "Your turn, man."

Leo moved behind her and put his thick cock up against her pussy. "Shit, that little pussy's gonna really feel this," he said. "Now she's gonna learn what it really means to be fucked."

Amy almost panicked as she felt that large object pushing against her opening. Even before he entered her, she felt herself stretched wide. Without even realizing what she was doing, she almost screamed out loud. "Please don't... oh, god... please... I can't... I can't take it..." She tried to stand up, reaching behind herself to push this man away.

Leo quickly pushed her back down over the table, then grabbed her thin arms and crossed them behind her back. Holding her now in this helpless position, he also kicked her legs open a little wider then forced himself inside with a low, steady push.

Amy now screamed loudly. "AHHHHH!!!! OH FUCK, IT'S TOO BIG!!!! IT'S TOO BIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" She felt like her pussy was on fire, but she also responded to this invasion in an almost intinctive act of self-preservatoin... spreading her legs open futher, trying to accommodate this large object being thrust inside her. A few seconds after the initial panic, she found herself wanting more of him... deeper inside of her. It felt good in a way that she had never known before.

It didn't take long before Amy's screams turned into moans of lusty pleasure. "Oh yes...! Oh fuck, yes! Give it to me! Fill up that little pussy. Fill up that little pussy with that big cock!"

This was music to Tommy's ears. This wife of the good Reverend was once again turning into a cock hungry little slut. This time, though, it wasn't on camera... it was right in front of her asshole husband. Rev. Benson now got to witness first hand what a dirty little slut his wife was as she begged for more of this black man's cock.

At the same time, Sammy shoved his cock back into Amy's mouth, and she sucked him greedily. The dark desires inside her had again been re-awakened... she wanted cock and she wanted it badly. The feeling of his cock in her mouth made her instantly react by bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster. She wished he'd come right then... she wanted a taste of cum in her mouth...

Even though Leo sensed that her attitude had changed, he still held her arms tightly behind her back as he fucked her. At this moment, she belonged to him and he was letting her know that he would do whatever he liked. He fucked her long and steady, pushing himself further and further in.

When he hit her most sensitive spot – deep inside of her – Amy's body reacted almost instantly. She felt herself start to lose control, and when he rammed her again in that spot... then again and again and again... she felt the climax rise inside of her quickly. "Oh yes!" she squealed. She couldn't say much more. "Yes... yes, yes, Yes, YES, OH YESSSS! FUCK YESSSSSS!!!"

Leo could see, hear, and feel her orgasm hit her. As she reached her peak, he kept hold of her wrists with one strong hand while he reached forward and grabbed her by the hair with his other, pulling it roughly backwards. He fucked her... he rode her like a wild pony... hitting deep inside her over and over even as she screamed in wild pleasure as if she were going to die.

"That's it, bitch. You come on that cock... you come on that big ol' nigga's cock... you like havin' that big cock inside you, don't you girl?

Amy heard what he was saying, but only barely. What she heard, though, she understood to be completely true. Without even thinking, she pushed back against him... loving the feeling of that cock ramming inside of her...

"It's my turn," Sammy grunted. He was bigger than Leo and gave him a strong push, moving him away. "I'm gonna take a turn fuckin' that pussy."

Rev. Benson thought about how the way these men talked was so degrading towards his wife. He thought about how they were simply using her to fuck as they wished. He thought that it was not the right way to treat a girl. "Unless that girl was a dirty slut that needed to be treated that way," he thought. His cock grew harder, thinking about how he would like to have her sucking on him right then as she got fucked by these strangers. He'd like to fill that slut's mouth with his own hot cum.

Amy was surprised when this other man pulled her up from the table, standing her on her feet. She felt so dizzy that she almost fell. His strong hands grabbed her around the waist and he turned her slowly around. Amy put her arms up around his neck to keep from falling. They stayed that way for only a moment before she felt his hands slide lower and lower...

Sammy easily picked up this little white girl, putting his hands under her legs and spreading them wide as he lifted her into the air. It took no effort to place her spread open pussy on top of his rock hard cock, then he dropped her down... spearing her on top of him.

When he lifted her like that, at first Amy was taken by surprise. She felt like a little doll in his arms... she could tell that he was a very strong man. But, as she felt herself lowered onto this new man's cock, her only thought was how good it felt. She kept her hands locked behind his neck and threw her head back... letting him spread her legs open as wide as he could as he entered her.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. "Are you going to fuck me now? Are you going to take your turn fucking me?" She felt more and more of him slide inside her each time he lifted her then dropped her down again. It felt amazing... like she was suspended on nothing except his big, hard cock.

Sammy didn't answer her in words. He simply started lifting her up then dropping her down faster and faster, fucking her nice and hard and deep. Her pussy was completely exposed and vulnerable, to be used however he wished. A steady rhythm quickly developed. The sound of their bodies smashing together each time was punctuated by a grunt or groan from Amy.

"Uh... uh... .uh... fuck... uh... god... damn... uh... yes... fuck... me... yes... uh... uh... fuck... me...FUCK... ME...!"

The feeling of that cock stretching her... the feeling of her very sensitive pussy scraping along it's rough length each time he dropped her... the feeling of him hitting that spot deep inside - just like the other man... it quickly overwhelmed her. Another orgasm rose quickly inside Amy and this time her pussy spurted out fluid as she came a second time... with a second man. "YES... AHHH FUCK ME! YES!!!!"

She had not even all the way recovered from that peak when she felt the first man behind her, even as she was still being suspended on the other man's cock. "You gonna take two now," the one behind her said to her. She didn't know what he meant at first, but as his cock pushed up against her stretched asshole and he repeated himself, she understood very clearly. "You gonna take two cocks now," he repeated to her.

This was something that she had never done and, once again, her first reaction was panic. One of those thick cocks in her pussy was one thing, but the idea that a second cock would somehow be shoved up her ass at the same time seemed impossible. She tried to escape, pulling on the man's neck with her arms and trying to lift herself high enough to get away from these two men.

"No, I can't. Please, I can't! It's too much! You'll kill me, it's too much!" Amy pleaded with them.

It didn't matter. The man behind her put his hands on her shoulders and forced her back down so that her asshole was once again available to his hard cock. "C'mon girl. You know you gonna get it. You gonna take care of two brothers at once, ain't ya! Dat's why yo' here, and dat's what you gonna do."

The feeling as he entered her made Amy scream loudly, uncontrollably. She honestly didn't think she would survive, it felt like she was being stretched past her limits as one cock filled her pussy and this other man pushed his way up into her ass. "AHHHH! OH GOD! OH SHIT! FUCK!!!!!!"

These two men were nice enough to let Amy adjust to this complete invasion of her body before the fucking really got started. The man in front of her was so turned on about taking this white girl like this, that he suddenly ripped off her blindfold. He wanted to see her as they fucked her... and he wanted her to see them.

Amy blinked as the light hit her eyes. Then, as she quickly took in everything, she realized exactly how much she was being used by these men. Strong arms held her on top of a huge cock. Looking over her shoulder, a rugged man with sharp features spread her ass open as he fucked her from behind. Both of them smiled at her, but not a friendly smile. They smiled in a way to let her know that she was doing exactly what they wanted her to do, taking care of two hard cocks.

But, the thing that took her most by surprise was when she saw her blindfolded husband sitting at the bench just a couple of feet away. He didn't look angry. He wasn't coming to her rescue! No, he was sitting there rubbing his cock through his pants, stroking himself as these men fucked her. As she saw that, the thought came into her head from nowhere. "Fine, if he likes his wife to get fucked, then he can sit there and enjoy it!"

By now she had almost adjusted to the cocks inside of her. She leaned back and hooked one arm around the neck of the man behind her as she kept her other hand around the man in front of her. She twisted her head back and kissed the man behind her... not exactly a kiss, more like an exchange of tongues.

The brief pause where these men let her get used to their cocks now passed. She was once again lifted up and dropped back down, except this time she was impaled on a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. That burning sensation started again, and Amy moaned in pleasure.

Now she leaned up towards the man in front of her and her tongue explored his mouth. She pulled back and looked at him directly. "You like fucking a white girl? You like that? You like making her take that big cock inside her pussy? Huh? Is that what you like?"

He smiled at her newfound willingness to please. "Yea, baby. That's what I like to do. I like fuckin' that tight little pussy of yours."

Amy leaned back again, this time directing her words to the other man fucking her. "And what about you? You like making me take it in my ass? You like making me fuck both of you at the same time?"

He didn't respond in words, but he grunted his agreement. His concentration was focused on the sight of his black cock sliding in and out of that tight little white ass.

And now, Amy directed her comments to her husband. "What about you, Bill? You like it when your wife gets fucked by two black man at once? Do you wish you were the one fucking my ass, Bill? Do you wish you were the one about to shoot his load all over me?"

Bill didn't realize that Amy's blindfold was off. He thought she couldn't see him as he stroked himself harder through his pants. He thought he was the one still in control of her. "No, it's just that you caused this mess so you have to do what it takes to make it right."

She looked at him, angry at what he was doing... angry at how he was getting off as his wife was made to service these two men. She decided to make him pay. He couldn't see, but he could hear.

"That's it," she urged on the men fucking her. "That's it, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fill up that pussy and ass with those big cocks. You're going to make me come for you again, aren't you? You want me to come again like a dirty little slut? You guys going to fuck me harder and harder? Is that what you're going to do?"

Sammy and Leo did just that. Her words and her hot body encoureaged them both. Sammy lifted her higher each time and forced her down onto their waiting cocks harder each time. They were teaching her what it means to get fucked by black men.

Amy looked again at Bill. "Oh God, Bill! They're fucking me so hard! Their cocks are so huge, I'm going to come for them. I can't help it, Bill, it feels too fucking good! I'm going to come for them, Bill! Fuck! I'm... going... to... come... I'm going to come now... FUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Sammy and Leo felt her body go tense all over. This was as much as they could take as well. Sammy dropped Amy down onto her knees and took her head in his hand, pushing his cock into her mouth as he pumped himself. "Come on girl. Suck on that. Take that fuckin' cock!" He groaned and began spurting a huge load into her mouth. Amy couldn't take it all and pulled back, letting the rest of his juice cover her face.

He had barely stopped coming when the other man took her head and turned her his way. "My turn," he said to her as he pushed his cock into her mouth. He took by the head, fucking her mouth for a few more seconds. "That's it. Suck on it. You gonna taste it now, girl. You gonna taste it now. You gonna taste it now!" With that, he began shooting his load which Amy also couldn't keep up with. Much of it shot onto her face and tits, covering her with another load of sticky cum.

Finally, Tommy, who had been off to the side watching this show with great satisfaction, came over to her. His cock was also rock hard from watching, but instead of making her suck him off he had one last idea.

"Come here," he said to her. He led her over to her husband.

"Bill, I've got one more surprise for you." Bill turned on the bench to the voice in front of him, facing them – still blindfolded.

Tommy pushed Amy down onto her knees in front of her husband. He said to Bill, "I'm going to let you have a turn with her now. I'm going to let her suck your cock this time. Does that sound good to you?"

Bill's voice would barely come to him. He was too excited by what he had imagined just happened to his wife. "Yes," he finallly said. "Yes, that sounds good."

"Go ahead and pull out your cock for her," Tommy said to him. "She's on her knees in front of you ready to take it."

Bill's hands fumbled at his belt, button, and zipper, but he finally got them opened up and slid them down. His cock was standing straight up. Amy looked at it, then back at Tommy. She was confused and a little angry. "Why should her husband get such nice treatment?" she thought to herself.

"Oh, but there's just one thing," Tommy said to him as he pushed Amy forward, guiding her cum stained face and mouth to her husband's cock. "I'm going to take my turn fucking her ass while she's sucking you."

With that, he pushed her forward so that she was on her hands and knees, her husband's cock now right in front of her. A moment later, he was behind her... pressing his hard cock up against her already well used asshole. He reached down and smacked her ass hard. "Come on, baby," he said to her then he smacked her ass again. "Give me that ass. Let me fuck it nice and hard."

Amy felt him enter her and, without really thinking, she took her husband's hard cock into her mouth... almost like a pacifier to help suppress the intense feelings that she was having. The feeling of a hard cock in her mouth somehow brought a degree of comfort to her. The harder the man behind her fucked her, the harder she sucked on her husband's cock.

The very pious, very righteous Rev. Benson was going almost out of his mind as he felt his wife's mouth taking more and more of him until she was sucking nearly his whole length. His words did not reflect those usually heard from a man in his profession. "That's it. Take that cock. Suck on it, you little slut. Suck on it while you get fucked in the ass."

Amy slid a hand between her legs, once again working her pussy as she put herself to use pleasing these men. She rubbed her clit harder and faster, making it swell until she knew that she was going to come one more time. As she did, the man behind her fucked her harder and deeper with each thrust. He was slamming her so hard that she started rocking forward with each thrust, making her husband's cock ram into the back of her throat.

"Such a nice wife you have here," Tommy said to him as he could feel the beginnings of an orgasm rise in his balls. "So strange, though, for a man like you to have a wife that likes to fuck like yours does." He slapped her ass again, the sound clearly heard by all of them. "Not every slut likes it in the ass like she does," he went on. "I'm surprised you put up with such behavior."

Rev. Benson heard those words and they hit him in a way that made his cock grow even harder. "She is a fucking little slut," he said to himself. "She shouldn't behave like that. She's going to learn her lesson now."

With that last thought in his head, the very respectable Rev. Benson rammed his hard cock one last time into the mouth of his devoted wife and began shooting the biggest load of cum that he'd shot in years. He felt her start to choke and try to pull away, but he held her there... trying to make her take it all. At last, when she really did start to choke from his huge load, he let go of her and let the last of his hot liquid shoot into her angelic face.

When Tommy saw that, he couldn't hold back anymore. He plowed a few more times into the sexy ass of this man's wife, then he pulled out and turned her around to face him. Her face and body was now covered with cum from three men... only one of them her husband... and Tommy was ready to add on more to that total.

He pushed her mouth onto his cock.. He watched as Amy sucked on it willingly, even hungrily, not caring that it had just been buried in her ass, wanting to taste some more of that salty liquid. The cum rose quickly from his balls and then started shooting like a firehose. "Yes, oh fuck yes. Suck on it you fucking little slut!"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers