Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway kiddo, I'm just saying. You might be tiny but you won't be alone. And as for Mom's urges and the whole no-girlfriend thing? Well, if I were you I would take what I could get!" She scooped Luke off the floor in her hands, holding him close to her breasts as she opened the bathroom door, heading towards the kitchen. "Anyway I need to have some breakfast before school – and I think just maybe you've suffered enough for one morning."

As Luke re-entered the family kitchen cradled in his giant sister's hands like a small pet, he couldn't help but notice the state of his mother as she sat at the kitchen table. She was lathered in a light sheen of sweat and her sizeable bust was lightly heaving. Her dark auburn hair was strewn and plastered across her heart-shaped face; she looked like someone who had just readjusted herself a moment before they stepped into the room.

Anne's turned to look at her beautiful voluptuous daughter carrying her tiny adorable son. Her pussy was aching and pulsing from the fingering she had just been enjoying while imagining how her daughter might be tormenting Luke just a few rooms away.

"So... I hope you were gentle when you caught him Margaret..." She said with a wry smile.

"Oh yes I was very forgiving mother... after I put him in his place of course" Margaret said smartly. "In fact I think it really brought us closer in the end."

"Oh? How so?" asked Anne, holding back laughter.

"Well you know how poor little Luke always needs to be accompanied to the toilet by one of us? Well he was just sooo remorseful about his reckless and dangerous stunt with the thumb tack, that he actually offered to accompany me to the loo for once!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

Luke rolled his eyes at his sister's disingenuous description of their encounter. "More like she dangled me over the toilet and threatened to drop me in!" He protested from his resting place in his sister's hands.

"Oh come now Luke, your sister would never do such a thing. Besides, it's only fair if she keeps an eye on you while she does her business I suppose - after all we have to stand guard while you do yours!" Anne retorted.

"I told you Mom - you don't need to! Just put me in there up on the seat and I can go myself! Nothing bad will happen! It's so embarrassing with you in the room!"

"Oh nonsense you little cute thing. Imagine if you fell into the toilet bowl! Your sister and I would never know - and before long one of us would come along needing to pee or take a dump..." Anne's pussy throbbed at the thought. "Just imagine, your Mom's big round bum closing in on you from above. And then..." She laughed out gleefully, leaving the rest of the imagined scenario to hang in Luke's mind.

Luke looked mortified, particularly recalling the conversation he had just had with Margaret in the bathroom. Nevertheless his perverted subconscious overrode his shame, and he could feel his tiny erection throbbing in his smallclothes.

"Oh Mom, you can't be serious!" Exclaimed Margaret. Luke looked hopefully up past his sister's large pale breasts to her freckled face. Was she standing up for him? He hoped. "That wouldn't even be a punishment!" She cried out. "This little guy would like that! Your bum might be big and round but only in the best good ways - it's clearly spank-bank material for him!!" The two Riesin girls burst into laughter. "Don't you think so little brother? Do you like your Mom's big nice bum?" She looked down at him with a patronising smile.

Silence hung in the air as the two women waited for his response, unable to contain their mischievous grins. Anne slid her hands down to her hips and subtly gyrated her bottom on the kitchen chair, showing off her curves with a mock pout of her lips. Her pussy was practically gushing within the confines of her tight yoga shorts from this teasing barrage of innuendo that she and her daughter were unleashing on her hapless son. "Well?" She asked.

"...oh... of... of course. Yes Mom you have.." he sighed before continuing "..You have a beautiful bum." He admitted shyly. His tiny cock felt diamond hard.

The two women burst into laughter. "You little pervert!" cried Margaret.

"Well I'm flattered Lukey!" Anne said with a giggle and a flirtatious wink. "I didn't realise we've got a little oedipus on our hands here... or rather should I say in our hands." With that the two women burst into another fit of laughter. Luke blushed furiously in humiliation.

Their mirth was cut short by a ring at the door-bell. Through the frosted glass they could all see the outline of someone waiting outside. "I'll get it Mom, you hide Luke!" whispered Margaret, thrusting her tiny brother over into their mother's hands. As Margaret bounded for the door, Anne looked around in a hurry, trying to find somewhere clever to hide him. But her daughter was almost there, and without much time left Anne did the first thing that came to mind: She grabbed her 4-inch son in one hand and stuffed him down the front of her sportsbra!

In shock, Luke was plunged head-first between the two sweaty globes of his mother's enormous pale white breasts. The pressure and heat was intense, and he was instantly lathered in her salty and pungent sweat. He was wedged upside down, crushed together and held in place by her giant tits. As he tried to shout out, his mother's salty sweat invaded his mouth, silencing his protests to a mere gulp and a moan. He could feel her heartbeat thumping in her chest - her heart rate seemingly increasing.

Luke felt his mother's fingers poke roughly at his feet which were the last part of him still exposed, stuffing the last visible part of her tiny son into the crevice of her enormous boobs. He couldn't believe the situation he found himself in. How could his luck possibly get any worse?

And then he began to slip downwards...

12