Mrs Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excused myself from the family reunion and checked on dinner. Adam had wanted to go all out, but I'd decided to make a pot roast. Something comforting and familiar. Adam had kissed me as we traversed the supermarket, thanking me for being so amazing.

"You know exactly the right thing to do Amy. How did I get so lucky to marry a girl like you?"

He grinned joyously as he threw items into our cart and I cursed myself for the thousandth time for being such a bitch. Each of my affairs paraded through my brain, each illicit dalliance making me feel worse and worse. I blamed Michael for starting it, Adam for leaving me alone for so long, Tyler for being the one who broke me but it was all me. I'd been the one who done this, no-one else was to blame here.

At one point Adam caught me staring at a display of ice cream and grinned as he pulled out a tub of Rocky Road, playfully patting my ass as he added it to the cart,

"I know you love this stuff babe."

I couldn't have cared less about the ice cream, I'd been debating locking myself inside and putting myself into hibernation until this was over or until I froze to death, whichever came sooner.

...

Tyler was tougher than I could ever have imagined. After the initial awkward greeting where he kissed my cheek and I almost sagged against him, his growl of distress loud in my ear, he had been exemplary.

He and Adam chatted nonstop, discovering a wealth of similarities as they ate, my pot roast disappearing rapidly and with gusto. Sports teams, bands, movies. Each change of subject unearthed yet another shared love and I sat wide eyed as I watched them together. How had I not seen it before? Sure, I only ever screwed people who reminded me of Adam, but looking at Ty now, it was like looking at a photo of Adam at his age. I must have known!

Subconsciously I had to have seen it, gravitating to the man my husband had once been instead of the version he was now.

Adam's face melded with Tyler's passion. Tyler's sense of humour mixed with Adam's sensitivity. Watching them, I realised that combined, they were everything I could ever want in a partner. For a second I wondered if Ty would still want me, would still move heaven and earth to keep me in his life and instantly pushed it aside. Even if he did which I sincerely doubted, even I wouldn't sleep with my own brother in law. No matter how badly I ached to feel his mouth on my own, his hands spanning my waist as he entered my body.

Clearing the dinner plates, I tuned out of their conversation, focusing on making coffee instead. Adam took Ty into the lounge and I was glad not to have to see his face as he remembered the last time he'd been in there. Inside me. It was easier to focus on gathering matching cups and saucers, filling the cafetiere and setting it down on the coffee table. I smiled weakly, ready to leave them to it when Adam pulled me down into his lap, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

"So Tyler, how's your love life? Anyone in your life as special as my Amy?"

I stared at Ty, my heart beating double time as he regarded me, his eyes narrowed. I felt Adam's laughter reverberate against my body, obviously joking yet Tyler's face was serious as he considered the question,

"There is someone. Special. More than special actually. She's perfect."

Adam snorted, "Listen little brother, I love Amy to pieces, but even she isn't perfect...!"

Tyler shook his head, stopping Adam instantly,

"My girl is. Totally perfect in almost every single way. "

Adam leant forward, "How so?"

Tyler shrugged,

"She's seeing someone else right now, and can't see that she's wasting her time with anyone who isn't me."

Adam crowed with laughter, hugging me close as I sat frigid in his arms,

"Hear that babe? There is some crazy girl out there who doesn't see what a catch my little brother is. Maybe you should talk to her, tell how what keepers we Robinson boys are. Maybe she'll listen to a woman."

Adam laughed as Tyler smiled, a sly grin that didn't reach his eyes,

"If you could Amy, that would be awesome..."

I swallowed, unable to believe that we were talking about what I thought we were talking about,

"And what would I say to her Tyler?"

"Please, call me Ty, all my friends do."

I glared at him,

"Seems to me Tyler, that maybe she doesn't want what you're offering. Maybe you're not the catch you think you are!"

Adam laughed, pulling me in for a quick kiss on the mouth.

"She's a card my Amy. Feisty, funny, smart as a whip. But she'll talk to your girl, won't you babe? Amy is the smartest person I know, great with people. Everyone loves her. If she can't get you laid, no-one can!"

I jolted in his hold as Tyler choked on his coffee,

"ADAM!!! Should we be talking about your brother's sex life?!"

Adam shrugged,

"Why not? We've missed so much up till now. Tell me bro, have you slept with this girl?"

Ty nodded, setting his cup down on the saucer with only the merest hint of a tremor,

"And?"

I slapped at Adam's shoulder, wanting to extricate myself from his grip and this conversation and finding myself held tighter,

"Like I said brother, this girl is perfect for me and I am perfect for her. She just doesn't realise it yet but she will. I can wait. She's worth it."

I couldn't look at Ty, focusing on my husband as he beamed and kissed my nose,

"Maybe you should go Ames, leave us to chat in private. I'm guessing Ty is too shy to spill the beans about his lady with you in the room."

I stood and headed for the kitchen as I heard Adam speak,

"You'll have to excuse Ames, she's a bit uptight when it comes to talking about sex, she's sweet like that. Really sweet if you catch my drift. So Ty, how was the sex with your lady? I've been away for a long time and need some details. Was it hot or sweet? Not that there is wrong with either but damn, in the beginning it should be hotter than hell?"

I slammed the dividing door imagining it was against Adam's head just as Ty's words hit the air,

"Making love with her is like finding paradise."

...

Hours later, Ty finally left, Adam pleading with him to stay longer and Ty promising to visit again soon. He hugged me, his lips against my ear, his tongue lapping the outer shell as he whispered, "You're mine".

He waved as he walked down the drive and Adam hugged me, watching his little brother leave before closing the door and leading me by the hand into the den.

"Man, that went so well! He's awesome isn't he?"

I nodded as Adam pulled me into his side, grateful to not have to look at his face,

"Just like me at his age, although I'm not sure I like this girl he's in love with, preferring to stay with another guy instead of being with him!"

"Come on, you only just met him Adam. How do you know he's in love with her?"

He laughed, squeezing me gently,

"Please, he gets the same look on his face that I had at his age when I looked at you! He's down for the count. If she's smart, she'll wise up soon and end up having what we have."

I burrowed into him, wrapping his arm around my head to muffle out his voice. What we had. What seemed like a weak mimicry of what our lives used to be. What I'd destroyed. What I wasn't sure I even really wanted anymore.

...

The invitation to exhibit in Los Angeles couldn't have come at a better time. Two whole weeks away from Adam and Ty and the carnage of our lives. A chance to show at a major exhibition, straight after the Oscar nominations so a chance to possibly adorn a future award winner. Adam was elated, practically jumping up and down as I told him, pushing me to go.

"I'll invite Ty to stay again, we can have some bro time without getting in your way babe!"

Bro time. After their first meeting, Adam kept asking Ty to stay over, which eventually led to his asking Ty to move in. Neither invitation Ty accepted. He was there 3-4 nights a week, playing PS4 games, watching DVDs and football games.

Hell, I almost asked him to move in myself, if only to stop the dreaded anticipation of his constant arrivals. If he was living with us, well, I'd be out of my mind but as least I'd know where he was and wouldn't jump out of my skin every time the doorbell rang. But Ty wouldn't stay. Always leaving in the moonlight, hugging Adam and kissing my cheek, always uttering the same words in my ear, "You're mine".

His constant nearness had my body weeping for him, always ready for the next step. Of course, aside from our greetings, Ty never touched me.

But I felt him. Knowing he was near, feeling his eyes on me. I always expected him to catch me alone, hoped he'd take me in his arms and kiss me whenever Adam went to the bathroom, yet he never did. Not once did Ty touch me in any inappropriate manner. Unfortunately.

And neither did Adam. It didn't go unnoticed that he and I had only made love twice in the month since he'd been back but we never spoke about it. And even then, it was textbook, a few kisses, a grab of my boobs and 5-10 thrusts and he was done. Passionless. I could have been anyone to him. Maybe it was me, maybe it was us. Adam was distracted, me even more so. My mind was on Ty, who knew where his head was at? LA couldn't come soon enough.

My last few days were a blur, Ty was always there, Adam was always right beside him and I locked myself in my workshop, making as many intricate pieces as I could in the time I had left.

As I packed my cases in the cab, both men waved me off, Adam looking enthused, Ty looking sad. I sat back, exhaling for the first time in weeks. I had enough clothing and cash to never have to come home but I knew I would. I had to, my evening classes assignments were due the day I got back and nothing would stop me completing the course, no matter how bad my personal life was, they had worked hard for this.

As the plane roared down the runway I sighed, free for the first time in weeks. I'd return eventually, to lord knew what, but for now, I was just Amy. No Adam, no Ty, and definitely no hook ups. I didn't want anyone else, but I didn't really know what I did want.

...

The exhibition was a triumph. I got so many orders, not all of them were big, but some... an actress previously nominated several times had landed the role of a lifetime and had requested me by name to make her a bespoke necklace and earrings set. Several presenters and the host had also shown interest and as soon as I got home I would be chained to my workbench. Good for business, good for my personal life.

Each night, I locked my hotel door and dropped onto my bed, slipping into sleep with only a moment for contemplation. For the first time in forever, sex was the furthest thing from my mind. My libido was in hibernation, unable to decide whether I wanted my husband or his brother.

Adam seemed distant to me, the passion of our marriage seemingly replaced by a friendship, lots of kisses and hugs but nothing more. Neither of us had physically changed but we didn't seem to desire each other anymore. Content to sleep in each other's arms with no urge for anything else. Our conversations were consumed with Ty, his wellbeing, his future. Any talks about a baby were distant memories. Getting away was exactly what I needed.

Adam called a lot, every night at 8pm on the dot. How was I? How was it going? He told me all about Ty, how close they were growing, how much fun they had. He told me Ty missed me and I choked, blaming the glass of wine I'd been sipping. Adam told me he couldn't wait for me to come home, that he had news for me. I urged him to spill but he didn't, still as closed off as ever. Each call ended the same, "I'm just so proud of you Amy, so glad to have you in my life. Never forget that."

My days were spent talking and showing my work, my evenings spent with Adam and my own thoughts. Getting away was a blessing and a curse. Being away from them both, I found I missed Ty more. Missed his eyes on me, his laughter as we chatted and joked like idiots, his obvious delight at being around me. Even in the hell of finding he was Adam's brother, we still found moments where our laughter was genuine, when it felt real.

Silly things really, like bringing me a candy bar and a milkshake as I worked, setting them on the workbench as I squinted through the magnifier, urging the metal beneath my hands to merge, his deep voice soothing me, telling me I could do it. Clearing the plates from the table before I could stand to do it myself, gently urging me to go to bed, to rest. Tiny little things that showed me he still gave a damn about me, even when I didn't give him anything back. I missed him. Wanted to be with Ty more than I wanted to breathe, hating that I never would, that he now treated me like his sister in law. His bond with Adam far outweighed the sex stained bonds we'd created that night, even if I knew I'd recall every second of it until the day I died.

...

The knock on the door came early. Too early for my room service order, based on my previous experiences with the hotel kitchen. A steak sub, fries and a vanilla shake usually took longer than 10 minutes. So opening the door, I should have known it wouldn't be dinner. I should have expected him but I hadn't, our interactions so far making me think he was over me.

I'd spoken to Adam earlier as usual, my pleas for him to tell me his news finally chinking his armour. As he'd spoken, I'd closed my eyes, absorbing his words into my skin, feeling weightless and adrift. He cried, we both did yet as I vowed to return in a few days and carry on the conversation. My husband had pleaded with me to do just that, this man, the man I'd been intimate with for over half of my life, begging me to come back to him. On auto pilot I ordered food, feeling hungry when I should have felt sick. I needed comfort, needed something more than food but unable to have what I truly desired.

Until.

The knock pounded again, more urgent than before. So opening that door and seeing him standing there, thousands of miles away from home, exactly where I needed him to be, looking expectant and happy for the first time since I'd last watched his face as he rocked deep inside me, I was floored.

And so was he. His beautiful face beaming at me nervously as he hovered in the doorway. My Ty. He stepped forward, taking me in his arms, his mouth covering mine, his tongue stroking my own with a lavish intent borne of too long apart. Our bodies melted into each other, our heartbeats synchronising and as he walked me backwards towards the bed, his hands mapping my body, finding his bearings after all these weeks, I relaxed in his hold, feeling like myself again.

We pulled apart, our chests heaving, our eyes locked as he stroked my face, dipping down to suckle my tongue.

"I told you Amy, I told you you would be mine. Told you I would find a way for us to be together. I'm going to be yours until the sun goes blind and the stars grow cold. No more excuses. "

Folks, I melted in his arms.

...

TY

Amy leaving was a blessing and a curse. Seeing her face, smelling her scent in the air, man, my body ached for her. But Adam, he was working overtime to make up for the fuck ups of our father, even though I told him it wasn't his fault. I liked him, a lot, even though he got to sleep with the woman I loved night after night.

I told myself fate was a bitch, making the one woman I wanted the wife of my brother but it changed nothing. I still went to bed hard and aching, desperate to slam into her wet tight little body again and again. I craved that almost as much as that morning, waking in her arms, talking shit. Ames made me feel happy, feel like the crap I'd lived through didn't mean anything. Being around her, with her, in her, it all went away and I was left lighter, freer, feeling like I was my own man.

That night, fuck, I still can't believe I went there, rang her bell and just walked in, calm as you like.

Can't believe she let me in, let me kiss her, touch her, make love to her. I should have been with Hannah but damn it, when you find the girl you need, you can't walk away from that, and as nice as Hannah was, and as pretty, she couldn't hold a candle to Ames. That girl held my heart, my cock and my common sense in her tiny hand and after touching her in that classroom, no-one else was ever going to compare.

I would have crawled on bended knee, across broken glass to be with her. It may have been easier than walking in and seeing my brother hold her so close, kissing her without reservation.

Watching them together, my heart would have broken had it not been for her eyes upon mine. She remembered what we'd shared, and based on the gleam in her eyes every time she looked at me, she remembered. My hands on her body, my mouth on hers, my naked cock deep inside her perfect softness.

I'd had sex before, lots and lots of sex if I'm honest. I'd fucked my way through sororities, cheerleading teams and half of my former faculty. A hard cock, a clever tongue and lots of enthusiasm took you places. Grades, gifts and a wealth of willing women. But Ames, she pushed me away, made me ache. Having her, burying myself inside her, I thought that would be enough but as I sank my dick inside her, she changed me. My body craved her, wanted what only she could give me. Sure she was older but to look at her, you'd never know. Hot. Slim, toned, sexy, curvaceous, every inch of her made me burn. Just so damn beautiful.

Finding out she was my sister in law hurt almost as much as walking away from her had. The second that text came through with their address I howled, shrieking my anger at the four walls that contained me. I wanted to take her away from him, to claim her, to fuck her until she couldn't see anyone but me. But I needed to heal, needed to know my brother. Needed to know him as more than the man who had what I coveted.

When she left, I was much sadder than Adam. He seemed pleased to have me to himself. Sure he bragged about her success, proud of her endeavours but he didn't seem to ever talk about her as a person. How she nibbled her bottom lip when she was nervous, how she blushed across her entire body when she was aroused. He never said that she tasted like honey as she came on his tongue, as if he would, at least to me, or how she adored having her nipples sucked to the point of pain, drawing them out until they were bullet points.

He never said that she loved cheesy pop music, or pillow talk, that she was ticklish or that she liked to be kissed on her neck. To Adam, she was just Amy, his wife, the woman who paid for their sweet life and who kept him warm at night.

...

"I fucked up Ty."

I set down the controller as he paused the game and looked at him, my big brother was a like a machine. No emotion, no drama so this was big.

"Amy deserves better than me buddy and I don't know what to do."

My interest ratcheted up several notches. I considered his wife my own so if he'd fucked up this could be my perfect opportunity... but hell, he was still my brother.

"There was this girl, on base. A nurse..."

I nodded, knowing where this was heading and wanting him to give us permission whilst needing to help him in any way I could,

"Nothing like Amy. She's this gorgeous little blonde, slight, blue eyes, a perfect face. Physically a world away. She adores me Ty, always flirting, always hooked on my every word. Makes me feel invincible, like she needs me. Hell, I love it, loved the adoration so far away from home, stuck in the middle of hell."

Adam stared at me as I nodded, urging him to continue, needing to hear him say it,

"She's pregnant buddy. And I know it's mine. I just know. The last few weeks out there, if I wasn't working I was inside her. Fuck it, I should have used protection but I didn't think it would happen. She said she was covered. So I just went for it. I missed Amy, missed sex, was sick of hand fucking myself like a loser."