Mrs. Robinson

Story Info
Bank robbers abduct middle-aged housewife.
5.2k words
4.34
143k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,393 Followers

Vince and Mary joked good-naturally as Vince navigated the Toyota Corolla into a space near the front of the bank. They had been married for more than fifteen years. Like many childless couples, the two were inseparable. Vice was tall, but rail thin. Mary appeared at least a decade or so younger than the thirty-nine the calendar said she was. Her trim figure was accented by her cascade of flowing chestnut hair and her crystal blue eyes above her fine nose and bee-stung lips. In truth, many of Vince's friends envied him, Mary. Childbearing and time seemed to have touched their wives in ways that made Vince's friends not unhappy with their lot, but wistful and more than a tad jealous at what their friend had retained. Mary and Vince were very happy.

"That's another thing, Vince." chided Mary gently, "Why do you bank here when there is a branch closer to our house."

"My dear, Mrs..Pruitt, This one is easier to get out of. One right turn and the freeway in half a block, plus it's a smaller, more intimate bank, they know me here, I'm less of a number."

"Oh sure, I'm positive they see you as a regular Daddy Warbucks. How much are you taking out now, Rockefeller?"

"Just a hundred or so. I'll probably use the ATM in the lobby. After that I might sweet talk my favorite teller, unlike you, she appreciates me." stated Vince teasingly.

"Does she now? Well, that's just because she's never had to endure your morning breath!"

Vince mockingly grabbed his chest and said. "Oh, I'm cut to the quick, Mrs. farts like a Mack truck."

Mary stuck her tongue out and said, "Bring me back a lolly pop."

Only then did Mary note the dinged up car in the adjoining space.

"I hope, those folks are here for an auto loan appeal."

"I'll leave the key in the ignition" stated Vince, "In case you need to use the air conditioner to turn this car into an igloo, as is your wont."

"Very funny, just leave the windows open, It's a beautiful day."

Mary watched her husband's slim form vanish into the bank. She brushed her hair back and opened her purse in quest of her cellphone. If Vince was true to form, Mary could get trough a chapter of the book she was working on. She marveled at the fact that her phone could do so much. "When I was a kid," she stated to the emptiness about her, "a phone was just a phone and it never left the wall."

Mary's reverie was interrupted by the sounds of alarms. Mary's eyes opened in terror as she saw two masked figures exiting the bank! Hot on their heels was a guard who had his weapon drawn. Mary forced herself low in the passenger seat, almost too terrified to think. She forced her eyes closed and prayed that Vince was all right. The sound of bullets being exchanged assailed her ears. There was a scream followed almost immediately by another. The masked men seemed to be right outside the car door!

Terror filled Mary did not see the guard thudding to the macadam, a rivulet of blood streaming from his chest. Before the guard expired he emptied his gun at the fleeing thugs. Blood loss and adrenaline caused his aim to fail. The most he was able to accomplish was having one of his bullets tear through through the right front tire of the dinged up car next to Vince and Mary's.

Mary heard a loud "FUCK!" as the sound of bullets firing ceased.

"Rick, the key is in this one! Grab the bags and jump in the back seat. Fuck that guard. We weren't after HIS money."

Mary was positive that her heart would explode from horror as she opened her eyes to note a huge man sliding into the vacant driver's seat! Almost at the same moment a large body dove trough the open back window and landed in the rear passenger compartment. The thug threw Mary and Vince's car into gear and peeled out of the parking lot. In short order, they were on the highway speeding away from the city. Mary felt a hand on her shoulder. The man in the back seat was forcefully compressing her upper arm.

"What do we do about THIS, Joe?"

Mary felt the gaze of the masked driver and was chilled to the bone as he said with no emotion at all, "We'll need a housekeeper at the cabin. Who knows maybe she's good for OTHER things as well."

Mary broke out in a cold sweat.

"P-p-please let me go. I'm just a simple housewife, I don't even know what you look like!"

The huge man in controlling the vehicle pulled off his mask and replied simply, "Stopping is too dangerous, we have this planned in detail. The only thing we didn't count on was having to off a guard. Now if you want us to remain nice you will hand that purse to my partner. You'll find out that Rick and I are fun guys."

Mary tried to swallow the huge lump that manifested itself in her throat. The pressure on her shoulder increased and Mary, in a daze, hefted her purse over her head where it was snagged by the man behind her and disappeared.

At that moment, her cell phone rang. A few seconds after the first ring, her phone was pitched from the car by the man in the back seat. Mary hoped that the call had been from Vince, it would prove that he was still alive.

The man behind the wheel was just as menacing without his mask. He was burly with medium length blond hair and a piercing in his lip. His gray eyes seemed hard, like points of metal. For a moment, he removed a hand from the steering wheel and squeezed Mary's thigh. Mary cursed herself for having worn shorts this day. The man behind the wheel had seen enough of his captive to realize that for an older dame, she was very well put together.

As his hand returned to the wheel he said, "We'll just call you Mrs. Robinson."

"Please! Let me go! I have a husband!"

From the back seat, Mary heard an evil laugh followed by, "So? Who misses a few slices from a loaf of bread?"

Mary tried the door, better to risk injury or death by tumbling out of the vehicle than the certain fate of remaining in the car portended, but the lock had been sprung and was under the control of her captors. As she pulled at the handle, the windows rose, preventing her from attempting to wiggle out. Mary felt the barrel of a gun upon the back of her head and the malevolent voice of the unseen man behind her stated, "Here's how things are Mrs. Robinson. You can either come with us or you can leave this vehicle a split second after your brains coat the interior."

"Oh, God!" cried Mary.

The Corolla sped down the highway. Mary wondered why the police were not yet in pursuit. Suddenly the car began losing speed and the car pulled off the highway. Mary's mood brightened. Perhaps she could flee when the vehicle stopped. The car came to a stop next to a late model van in a deserted industrial park. Any hope Mary had of escape fled when her hair was grasped from behind, and the gun barrel forced into the back of her neck. The driver exited the car, retrieved the bags of money from the back seat and toted them over to the van. Mary thought that she would wet herself when she noted that the driver returned with a coil of rope in his hands!

At the urging of her as yet unseen captor, Mary was compelled to exit the car.

"Please, I'm just a middle-aged lady. You don't want me."

"A hostage has LOTS of value." said the voice in her ear. The gun had never wavered in its position as Mary was trussed up and tossed face down in the rear bench seat of the van. A gag fashioned out of a bandanna was forced between Mary's lips. Another bandanna became a blindfold. The attractive wife sobbed into the cotton cloth and the leather surface of the seat as the van sped off and returned to the highway, moving in a different direction.

Mary lost all sense of time as the vehicle traveled at a rapid but not high speed. Her mind filled with horrible images of her future. It was a waking nightmare with no imminent relief. Mary felt certain that if the cops were going to catch the thugs, they would have already been in pursuit. Then Mary noted electronic sounds and voices, after a while, Mary deduced that the sounds were coming from a police scanner. She could not follow the codes and lingo well, but from what she could piece together, the police were concentrating their forces on the opposite direction of the highway. That she had probably placed the puzzle together became apparent when she heard the driver and his passenger share a laugh of triumph.

Learning that rescue might not come at all, Mary shivered with fear. She felt clammy all over. Making her situation all the worse was the realization that she had, in fact, wet herself. Mary struggled with her bonds but she had been too carefully restrained. She had to take it as an article of faith for the moment that Vince was still alive. Mary imagined all sorts of delightful reunions with her beloved but then the tightness of the ropes bit into her flesh as the van rounded a curve and stopped her mind short. That she was now at the mercy of two ruthless killers was a fact so horrifying it would overwhelm her very soul if she let it. Falling into a numbed daze, she embraced the darkness and tried to not think of anything at all.

Mary became aware that the van ceased its motion. She felt certain that she had not slept. Her mind must have done a yeoman's job of shielding her psyche. Wherever her mind had gone, Mary sincerely wished that it would return there and take her with it. She heard the door to the van slide open.

Holy Fuck, Rick, This place sure seemed a lot closer to civilization when the cops weren't looking for us. You take the money in, I'll rouse Mrs. Robinson."

"Jeez Joe she pissed herself!"

"So what, you can buy a new van and it ain't like she's going to need her clothes anyway."

Mary felt a hand on her back through the fabric of her blouse. The thug's touch caused a massive tremor to course through Mary's lithe form. The force of the man's strength rolled Mary over. Her blindfold was removed in one motion. Despite herself, she opened her eyes and was facing the harsh countenance of the one called Joe. At some point, he had removed his black windbreaker and was clad now in just a dark tee shirt. Mary noted his muscular physique and tattoo sleeves on each of his heavily muscled arms. Some of the artwork looked less than professional, leaving Mary to conclude that her abductor had probably received them in prison!

The thug looked at her with a mixture of bemusement and menace. He produced a switchblade knife and clicked the blade erect. "Now Mrs. Robinson, I'm going to cut your ropes. Unless you want to get real nicked up you won't move a muscle. Once I cut you lose you are going to take my hand and walk with me into the cabin. If you think you can be brave and try to run away, I will easily chase you down and that will make me very angry, believe me, Mrs. Robinson, just like the Incredible Hulk, you DO NOT want to make me angry. Is that clear?"

Mary felt her head bob up and down as he reflexes and sense of self-preservation took over. The knife glinted red from the setting sun before it came to within a millimeter of Mary's cheek, just under her eye. The one called Joe laughed and said, "Obedience. Is that clear?"

Mary nodded her head more vigorously and the blade darted from her face to the ropes restraining her hands and legs. Mary noted how sharp the blade was as it parted the stout rope as if it were tissue paper. The last of the ropes fell away and Mary's limbs stung for a moment as their circulation resumed.

Mary was still gagged. Joe's hand reached for knot behind her head as he menacingly told her, "We are miles from anywhere, so screaming is pointless. More importantly, I DON'T want to hear your caterwauling so close to my ear. Cry out and I gut you like a stuck pig, right here."

Joe removed the slobber-drenched bandanna, allowing Mary to take in the deep breath she had craved for hours. After a moment, she said, "P-please, don't hurt me. I'm just a nobody. If you let me go I won't tell the police anything."

The look of mockery and menace returned to Joe's visage, "Now, Mrs. Robinson, it sounds like you don't want to share in the hospitality Rick and Me have to offer. We're two real cool dudes. I think after a while you will like partying with us. If you are a little ray of feminine sweetness while Rick and me lay low, we might let you keep your life."

"How can I believe that?" replied Mary with more bravery than she imagined she possessed.

Joe leered at her and replied, "You can't afford to not believe it. Let me put it this way, the longer you keep us happy, the longer you live. If you are exceptional, when we leave the country, we MIGHT drop a dime and tell the cops where you are tied up. That's not very likely now, but a couple of weeks of non-stop, eager to please and very grateful pussy MIGHT change Rick's and my mind. One thing both of us hate is wasting first class pussy!"

Mary's mind whirled like a circus ride before she sputtered, "But I'm an old lady."

"You're more of MILF than old, Mrs. Robinson, besides you have got fantastic legs. When I was tying you up I also noticed you got a great set of tits Rick and Me were just gonna watch pornos and jerk off until the cops lost interest, but the real thing is a gift from heaven."

Mary looked at her captor, gazed at the ground and trembled anew. The one called Joe stuck out his hand. Mary stared at it for a moment, her mind performing the difficult calculus of either instant painful death, or debasement, abuse and a chance, no matter how tenuous, of life. A myriad of images danced before her mind but they came back time and again to Vince. No matter what she had to endure, Mary told herself, Vince's embrace could heal it. Vince was her best friend and her biggest cheerleader, together they could conquer anything. Were the situations reversed, Mary knew that she would be urging Vince to do whatever he had to stay alive. So long as she lived, escape and rescue were possibilities. Maybe she could get these men drunk and steal out of the cabin. What she and Vince had simply could not end like this. Mary would move heaven and earth to see Vince again. Tentatively she extended her hand to be grasped by his. Joe smiled and said, "That's more like it, Mrs. Robinson. Follow me."

The cabin she entered was simple and surrounded on all sides by huge pine trees, making it invisible from the air. Joe led Mary through the open front door which was quickly sealed behind her by a huge, heavy bar and lock. Seated at a table sorting an impressive mountain of money into piles of various denominations was the thug known as Rick. He was a huge man, even bigger than Joe, who was built like a football lineman. Judging by his complexion and hair, Mary guessed that he was mixed race. Like Joe, he was heavily tattooed with spiraling patterns on his thick neck and a tear on one cheek. When he looked at Mary, her insides turned to water. She was a lamb and these men were wolves, predators at the top of the food chain. As frightening as Joe was, Rick was even more so.

Rick's glance passed from Mary to his cohort, "Hey, Joe, she's not bad at all."

His eyes returned to Mary and he said simply, "Let's see the goods, Mrs. Robinson."

Mary froze, hoping here ears were deceiving her.

"Make it snappy, lady!" He produced a switchblade of his own. "Unless you want me to cut them off. THAT might be fun!"

"No!" screamed Mary as she bent to unfasten the buckles of her sandals. These she kicked off. She stood and rapidly unbuttoned her robin's egg blue blouse and cast it to the floor. Both thugs were quite pleased by the sight of her huge mounds of femininity restrained by the lacy blue bra. Next, Mary's hands darted to her belt and then the catch and fly of her canary yellow shorts. Only now did she notice the extent of the wet spot. The shorts clung to her thighs as she tugged them down, finally breaking free and tumbling to the floor. Mary stepped out of the shorts and took several deep breaths.

Aside from a vacation, early in her marriage with another couple, that had ended in a midnight session of skinny dipping, not another man had seen her naked. Only doctors had seen Mary in her birthday suit since the day she had strolled down the aisle. Mary was by nature, rather shy. Her nightwear, however, reflected Vince's tastes. Had she her druthers it would be floor length flannel nighties EVERY night. Vince made her feel sexy in a way that was completely endearing. His gentle persuasion and romantic inclinations had changed Mary from a shy neophyte into a tigress in bed. He had satisfied her so thoroughly that she would have set herself on fire before she cheated on him. Not that she didn't get offers. At parties, Vince's friends would make subtle, and, if they had had too much to drink, rather inelegant propositions. Mary had made sure that Vince had never learned of their caddish behavior.

However, several wives had overheard what transpired. Mary still remembered a time when she was almost stalked by one of these wives while she was grocery shopping. The woman accused Mary of being a wanton slut who was "enticing" her husband. Mary kept her composure and managed to avoid mentioning the fact that her harasser had added at least sixty pounds to her marital weight.

Why her mind retrieved that specific memory right now, was a mystery. Maybe her mind was looking for problems it could solve. Arms akimbo, Mary delayed her final unveiling, hoping against hope that this revelation was enough.

"C'mon Mrs. Robinson, it ain't like we've never seen a naked dame before."

Mary bit her lip and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Holding onto what she knew were the last moments of being the woman she had been, Mary at allowed the garment to tumble to the floor. Rick and Joe delighted in Mary's succulent looking breasts. Despite her years, there was little sag or visible signs of age. Her breasts were an arousing conical shape with light brown areolas and pink nipples the size of pencil erasers. The two bank robbers delighted in the rest of her as well. Mary had long shapely legs, alluring hips and a succulent navel in a flat stomach. Through the dampness of her thin white panties, the hoods could spy her thickly carpeted bush.

On the cusp of tears, Mary placed both thumbs in her panties and lowered them over her succulent round rump and down her legs. Hanging her head in shame, she stepped out of the cast off underwear.

"Jesus, Joe we won the fucking lottery! You're really beautiful Mrs. Robinson." After a pause, Rick continued, "Since you are married I assume you know how to suck cock. Why don't you come over here and demonstrate your skills?"

"Please, please don't hurt me." pleaded Mary.

"No problem, Mr. Robinson so long as you contentedly suck cock spread you legs and keep your asshole open. Joe and I will be regular gentlemen. If you can cook that is a plus as well. Now get over here, this cock ain't going to suck itself!"

Mary froze for a moment before Rick gestured with his knife towards a gun on the table. She thought of Vince. The only way back to his arms was through letting these men sully her Mary crossed the distance to the chair where Rick sat. He parted his thighs and Mary fell to her hands and knees upon the wooden floor. She was now on eye level with the massive bulge in Rick's trousers. Fighting nausea, Mary reached for the fly of his black jeans and lowered the zipper. It took her a moment to fish out the huge cock but, suddenly, there it was, throbbing and insistent. Mary barely had time to register that this was only the third male penis she had seen in the flesh before she forced her tongue to make contact with the uncut rod.

Mary was quite adept at fellatio. Among Vince's many attributes was his patience. His instructions and wishes were explained in a gentle, non-hectoring manner. Within six months of after sliding on Vince's ring, Mary had become the kind of cock sucker men make movies about. It helped that Vince was well endowed, Not like Rick, but more than respectable. Taking the only course open to her, Mary imagined that Rick was Vince, she began to suck with more enthusiasm and soon established a rhythm.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,393 Followers
12