Mrs. Sami's Classroom

Story Info
A hung classmate falls asleep. Lust ensues.
1.3k words
3.7
122.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. All characters are fictitious, and any resemblance to real life is completely coincidental.

*****

It was a typical day at Lincoln Preparatory School. The Tigers Football team had a match away today, so all the football players were gone. Denny Kruger was the first person to walk into Mrs. Sami's class, so he waited for class to begin. Mrs. Sami was sitting at her desk, with her shapely calves visible underneath her chair. She was wearing 3 inch heels that complemented her neatly painted toes. Then in walked Delilah Campbell, and Denny quickly moved his eyes away from Mrs. Sami and to the beatiful creature in front of him. Delilah was a girl straight out of Denny's dreams. Her face was absolutely stunning and her lips were to die for. For the first time ever, she had her nails painted, they were a smooth black. She sat in front of him and got her stuff out of her bag.

Then in walked Jennifer Lewis, with her sexy hair and amazing ass, visible through her jet black leggings. Next came Ash Tyler and Maddy O'Hare. Ash Tyler had an angel's face, and also had leggings which outlined her pretty ass. Maddy was wearing short shorts that let the bottom part of her ass hang loose as she walked. Jenny Li walked in next, with her sexy skirt that held her perfect, tanned ass, but not to forget her sexy asian face. The bell rang just as Maddy Samuels walked in, with her short shorts, wielding her magnificent ass, and her sexy legs and mocassins, which held her amazing feet.

Mrs. Sami announced that all the boys were either sick or at the football game except for Denny, so we wouldn't really do much in class. Maddy looked at Denny and grinned, but then noticed that Denny was asleep. Denny was asleep and class had barely started. She tried to wake him up but couldn't, and so the whole class tried to wake him up, but to no avail. Denny was sound asleep, as deep in sleep as one can be. "It's okay, just let him sleep" Mrs. Sami said casually. And so the class carried on. But Maddy Samuels couldn't get her eyes off Denny. He wasn't particularly attractive, it's just that he had something that looked like a snake in his tight jeans. It was at least 8 inches long and wrapped around his leg, starting from his crotch. Maddy was about to scream, but then she realized this was no snake. It was Denny Kruger's cock. It was Denny Kruger, class president, semi-nerd's cock. Maddy couldn't stop staring at it. It was HUMONGOUS. She had to touch it, to make sure it was real. She couldn't stop herself. She reached over and touched it with one finger, and sure enough, it was squishy. It was real.

"Maddy, you have to look at this." Maddy Samuels whispered to Maddy O'Hare.

"What the hell, is that a-" Maddy O'Hare exclaimed. Ash turned her head to see what the commotion was about, and was stunned when she did.

"Is something going on ladies?" Mrs. Sami asked. "No, nothing, sorry abbboutt thatt." Ash stammered as she was still in disbelief from what she just saw. Just then, Jennifer Lewis looked over and screamed.

"OH MY GOD!! THERE'S A SNAKE IN DENNY'S PANTS!!" she exclaimed. At that moment, Delilah Campbell and Jenny Li turned to see what was going on. Mrs. Sami started to walk over to the back of the room, when she just stopped and her jaw hung down. No, it wasn't possible. He couldn't have that big of a cock. Everyone slowly approached Denny, as he slept like a baby. Everyone was uncomfortable at that moment. No one admitted it, but they were all turned on like fire at that moment. Jennifer couldn't resist it. She reached over and tore down Denny's jeans. She had to see it. And so she did, along with everyone else. There it was, an 8 inch long cock just lying there limp, so perfect and so hot. If they thought they were shocked before, this must have been something truly different.

Instantly, Jenny's hand went to her crotch as she furiosly rubbed her pussy underneath her skirt. She was so embarrassed, but couldn't help herself. Then, Delilah pulled down her jeans and started rubber her pussy through her panties as well.

Then, all of a sudden, Mrs. Sami said, "Girls, I know that we are all on the same page here. There's no denying it, we WANT that cock, we NEED that cock." And with that, she pulled her skirt down and rubbed her pussy. Jennifer couldn't help herself, and reached down and picked it up. She picked up the cock and started sucking on it. She took in its might as it grew longer and longer. She bobbed her head up and down, trying to encapsulate as much cock as she could of the now 12 inch long fuckstick. All while Denny was still sleeping as if nothing was going on. She gave the most extraordinary blowjob ever, and was like a seasoned pro who didn't miss a single beat.

By now, everyone was rubbing their pussies so hard and fast, and Ash screamed out "AHHH!!" as she released her orgasm. Orgasms from the rest followed, as Jennifer began to get undressed. As she finally slipped out of her panties, everyone could now see her extraordinary ass and amazing tits. She truly was perfect. She had the sexiest face anyone could imagine, and a figure to match. But what everyone was so surprised at was how tan she was. Jennifer Lewis was a caramel goddess, her hair flowing down her back. She was ready. She NEEDED Denny's cock. It was what she was destined for. As everyone watched intently, she got up on the desk and then slowly sat down on his cock, finally taking its full length into her pussy, into her womb. It poked at her muscles, it rubbed against her insides, but it didn't matter. This is what she was born for. She began to move. She slowly slid up and down.

"YESSSS FUCKKKK MEEE DENNYRR!!" She picked up her pace, moving faster. "I NEEED YOU, I NEED YOUR COCK. I AM YOURS. TAKE ME, TAKE MY BABY." she screamed as she rode up and down at an impossible speed. "AHHHHH FUUCKCKKK MEEEEE." she exclaimed at she sat down as hard as she could on the 12 inches of meat. She orgasmed and was sure she could be heard from a mile away. He cummed in her pussy, filling her with his sweet juice. And she sat there. She wouldn't get up until she was sure she had been impregnated by his sweet sperm. And she slowly got up, thighs sopping with cum, as she slowly moved her feet and amazing ass. Face, ass, hair, feet, this girl had it all. And Denny had just taken it all. She had given herself to him, became his eternal slave and her body his playground. Her child was going to be his, and her life his as well. But Jennifer knew this. And it was exactly what she planned.

As everyone was just finished cleaning up, the bell rang. Denny started to move his head, he had stirred. Everyone shuffled out of the class, including Mrs. Sami. He stared at Jennifer Lewis' perfect ass, and then she turned her head and blew a kiss at him. What the hell? Why did she do that? Denny was confused, but he wasn't upset at all. He realized he fell asleep and slept all through class, and slowly gathered his stuff as he zipped up his backpack. He felt something wet in his pants, and realized that his cock was dripping. Perhaps a wet dream? Oh boy, I hope nobody saw that stain in my pants during class, that would be terribly embarassing, he thought as he made his way towards the door. He slowly walked out of Mrs. Sami's classroom. As he walked to his next class, he wondered what he had missed during the last hour and how he was going to make up the material.