Mrs. Silverstein and the Golf Pro

Story Info
Widow & hot golf pro savor unexpected meeting.
2.6k words
4.36
59.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Mrs. Silverstein had been alone for over a year. When she buried her Charley she thought her life was over, now she wasn't so sure about anything.

Julia Silverstein Golden had given her mother golf lessons for a Christmas present. This spring thinking the exercise was good for her she had started to learn the game.

The Golf pro's name was Ted. Ted was tall, handsome, and about thirty-two. How in the world she had managed to get involved with him she still didn't understand.

One day after her lesson, he had asked her to come back to the clubhouse to look at some gloves he thought would help her hands. She held the club so tight; she was giving herself blisters. Once there he had turned the sign to closed for lunch, and dimmed the lights.

She asked him what was going on, and he kissed her. Kissed her so well that she had to sit down her legs were so weak. She shook her head how could she have kissed him back. Much less, what they did later, at fifty-two she should be smarter.

When a woman gets to be a certain age, and sex hasn't been all that much to get excited about and you lose your husband you adjust. Esther had thought herself adjusted.

When she got a little itchy and all women occasionally get a little itchy she took a bath and her water massager solved the problem. It had worked during marriage and it worked now. At least it had worked until Ted.

Ted had unleashed a storm of feelings in her that she was finding hard to deal with. Esther was never out of control but just the thought of his hands or his mouth or his penis. She smiled as she shook her head no it wasn't a penis. Charley, her late husband had a penis. Ted had a cock; it was a big beautiful pulsing full of sexual juice cock. The sight of it made her weak in the knees. It also evidently left her weak in the head for she had agreed to go away with him for the weekend.

The telephone rang; she let the message machine pick it up. "Hi, this is Ted, I will be there in about twenty minutes, and no backing out on me so if your not packed get started."

She laughed aloud. He knew her so well. She wasn't packed but as she slowly got up from her breakfast table where she had been thinking, she decided. I will be packed when he arrives.

She hurried to her bedroom blushing at the new things she had bought to wear this weekend. No old t-shirts, no ratty sweats, she had indulged herself in beautiful lingerie for Ted to remove, wonderful new bright colored stretch exercise outfits, new golf clothes and the slinkiest evening gown she had ever seen. She had to admit she looked drop dead gorgeous in it. She hoped Ted agreed.

Esther knew Ted would use the extra key so she filled the tub with her favorite bath oil, tied up her long newly colored ash blond hair, took one last admiring look at her newly tanned body and stepped in to wash and relax.

Head back, eyes closed, she was remembering that first day in the golf pro's office. Ted had masterfully taken her pushing her over his desk and pulling her panties below her knees. He sunk to his knees and first he sniffed deeply and told her how wonderful she smelled. Charley in all her years of marriage had never acknowledged her sensuality. When his tongue licked out and captured her juices, which were dripping down her leg, she moaned out "What are you doing?"

She heard his deep gravel of a laugh and it relaxed her even as he said "Finally getting what I have wanted since we first met and you taste as wonderful as I thought you would." That was all she managed to say as his tongue invaded her pussy so deep it felt like it touched her cervix and his fingers curled around her clit delicately and rolled, pulled, and teased it till she came screaming out in wild abandonment.

Something Charley had never managed to make her do. Now she started to understand what her friends meant about melting into something. She shook for ten minutes afterwards as Ted held her and gently licked and teased her until she could talk again.

Once she could talk again, she heard the sound of a zipper; and then suddenly she was down on her knees in front of the appeared to her as the biggest cock she had ever seen. She said so without thinking and he softly pushed it against her mouth.

"Touch it for me Esther, lick it and then suck it for me. I want to feel your hot mouth making love to my cock. It needs it baby, I need it."

Esther who at fifty-two had never sucked a cock, opened her mouth reached out with her tongue and was hooked. It was hard underneath but soft and warm on top, it twitched as she licked it and grew once she had enveloped the head within her mouth. Ted's soft moans made her feel unbelievably sexy.

She looked up at him and licked and said "I never did this before what do I do now?"

Ted's eyes grew wide and then a soft beautiful smile covered his face. " Like this" and he tangled his hands in her hair and said "now lick all around my head and tease the small hole with your tongue". So, it went for the next twenty minutes until she had managed to swallow him deep into her throat and finally he groaning aloud said "Suck hard now and swallow" She did and the sweetest tasting thick liquid of her life filled her mouth. The amount overloaded her ability to swallow. Finally, she just let it drizzle out of her mouth and down her shirt. She grinned and said. "Was that right?"

All Ted could do was nod, as he sat on his desk.

She was much better at cocksucking now she smiled, There was a time when that word wouldn't even have been in her vocabulary but Ted was opening lots of doors for her to go through and so far all of them had been exciting.

Musing over how she had learned to love his cock deep in her pussy and now even in her ass, she knew she wasn't the woman she had been six short months ago. She reached out to tweak her nipples with one hand as the other one searched for her clit and pussy. The tremors were delightful; she didn't know how she went through all those years thinking sex was a stupid waste of time. Good thing Charley couldn't see her now. Moaning louder she pushed two fingers deep inside her, and heard.

"That's the sexiest thing I have seen in months." She gasped standing in the doorway was Ted. She jerked her hand out and went to stand. He quickly covered the distance to the tub. "No please darling, I want to watch you finish for me. I want to see you come for our mutual pleasure."

She colored deeply and shook her head, "I can't." He smiled, "then I will help you dearest. Soon you will want to show me how you make love to yourself, I can wait." He sat on the floor and reaching deep into the tub pushed his fingers into her waiting pussy and then into her waiting ass, which she relaxed for his entrance, as he had taught her so many months ago. This earned her a toe-curling kiss. Now he lowered his head and his mouth found her nipples. "Hold them together for me you hot little slut"

She did what he asked, even as her mind rapidly going into overload thought, he called me a slut and I loved it, what is wrong with me?

This allowed Ted to bite, suck, and lick both of her breasts and nipples at the same time. Soon she was lost in a deep earth-moving climax. She wiggled so much a lot of water splashed out and since he was wet anyway he kicked off his shoes and joined her in the tub.

Esther's eyes flew open 'Take my shorts down, my lovely woman." She pulled hard and he was naked, his pulsing hard cock in front of her mouth. He smiled and pushing her tits tight together said, "Suck me when you see the head".

She nodded and watched like bird watches it's mother at feeding time. Grabbing her chance to lick and suck him whenever he pushed through her tight slippery tits and into her mouth. Esther couldn't believe how hot she found this. He was fucking her tits and her mouth at the same time. She didn't know men liked to do stuff like that and then he was coming he pulled loose and shot his juices all over her face and hair and breasts laughing as he rubbed it deep into her body.

"Hey I really messed you up, he said when he was recovered. It's a guy thing now all the men in Reno will smell that you are mine." Esther blushed and said, "Not really they can't can they?"

He kissed her deeply "No my innocent, now get washed and I will be in the bedroom so hurry."

She did and was surprised to see him waiting naked on the bed for her. "Don't we have to leave?"

"Not just yet", he patted the bed. She lay down next to him and he pulled her close. "That taste of you made me hungry. I want more before we go." He pushed her up on her hands and knees pushing into her in one fluid stroke. She gasped in pleasure. He slapped her ass lightly and she wiggled it felt good.

"Do you like that my lovely slut?" She nodded; he hit her lightly again "then tell me so".

Esther blushed and softly almost too soft to be heard said, "When you call me a slut and spank me like that it makes me want you more."

Ted leaned down and bit her ass gently. "Do you like it when I fuck your ass Esther?"

Again, it took her minutes to answer. "I didn't the first time, but now it gives me some of my strongest orgasms. I think it's the idea of it"

He smiled to himself; she had come a long way, this innocent woman. She had no idea when he first took her how very desirable she was. He could not believe that a woman married for so long and one that was so hot had a husband that had been so neglectful. He hoped she liked his surprise.

Soon they were on the road, this time he told her no time for a shower for he wanted to smell her arousal in his truck. Blushing again she agreed to the no shower, and surprised him again when he asked her not to wear panties and she agreed.

She was wearing a beautiful low cut sundress made of a sheer material that showed the beautiful roundness of her breasts and when he lightly touched her he could see her nipple rise in anticipation. Yes she was a beautiful sight. No one would ever believe her true age. He didn't want children so age didn't matter. It only troubled Esther and she was coming along well, soon it wouldn't bother her either. He did want her. He needed her for many things and the sex was just a side advantage.

He knew that it made him almost a fortune hunter to want and need her money, but he also knew that he believed in that until death us do part stuff and she would die a happy woman with him instead of a lonely widow. So, he was content.

They pulled into Reno very early in the morning. Esther was sleeping curled up trustingly against him. He leaned over after turning off the truck and kissed her awake. "Come on sleepyhead time to check in."

He had arranged for the bridal suite and for a wedding at nine a.m. that morning. There was a dress and flowers and a ring in the suite. Soon he would know if he was a husband, or a has been.

Opening her big green eyes, she smiled at him. Reno, I love this town. She reached and kissed him, lightly caressing his cock as she did. Yes this woman was a long way from the one he first touched six months ago.

They hurried to the suite. Esther gulped and shivering took his hand. "Ted, I am so ready to fuck you, are you awake enough to make love tonight now that we are here?"

Ted sat the luggage down and laughing so hard he was crying, pulled her to him and before she could say another word she was pushed up against a wall, her dress up over her hips and he was buried so deep inside her their hair was intermingled at the junction of their sexual parts.

"I like it when you talk dirty to me, Mrs. Silverstein." She could only moan as his cock moving inside her and his hands teasing her clit and nipples took her that much closer to an orgasm.

They came together and he picked her up and carried her into the master suite. Pulled back the bedspread and collapsed with her on the bed. Pulling up the spread, he said rest now. She snuggled in and for the next four hours, they slept.

The sound of the ringing telephone woke Ted up first and it was then that he realized it was less then an hour to their wedding. Time to wake up the bride.

"Good Morning my love," he whispered in her ear. "Time for a shower and breakfast." She sighed and said "ten more minutes please?" He pulled her out of bed and carried her into the bathroom.

"You first then me, we have a tight time schedule this morning. " O.K." she grumbled and turned on the water. By the time she reentered the room breakfast was there and Ted grinning from ear to ear was naked with a ribbon around his erect cock.

"What is this," she giggled. He pointed. She untied the ribbon and read the card. The card told her he loved her and to check his pillow. His pillow said He couldn't live without her and to check her pillow. Her pillow had a jewelry box on it with a rose and a note.

The note said inside is an engagement and a wedding ring. IF you say yes, we have about twenty minutes to get ready.

She screamed, before she cried a little. He soothed and waited for an answer. She eventually said yes. The next thing she said was "I don't have a thing to wear." He pointed. In the closet, was an off white sophisticated wedding suit with a huge hat and all the accessories? There was a knock on the door. He threw on a robe and answered. It was the bellhop delivering her flowers and a hairdresser to do her hair.

"You think of everything," she murmured softly. He answered "I try and headed for the bathroom to change his clothes.

At nine o'clock Reno time, Mrs. Esther Goldstein became the first and last Mrs. Theodore Stephens. We have yet to hear how the family and friends reacted when notified. The honeymooners were too busy to care.

Copyright no reproduction without permission of author April 21, 2002

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers