Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so sad!" Sobbed Miss Conrad.

"It is sad, Miss Conrad. But if not for that tragedy we would not be meeting here today!"

"It was always my husbands dream to help promising medical students succeed which is why he helped so many young men by letting them room in his house. He felt that since he had no family it was a terrible waste of space not to use it for some good. When he died I vowed to continue in his honor.

"But, Mrs. Swanson, that still doesn't explain how you came to be an advocate of CFNM."

"Patience, Miss Williams, I'll get to that. It was about six months after my husband's death that I was taking some towels to the linen closet and I happened to see one of my boarders masturbating in his room. The door was only slightly ajar but I could still see him. I watched as he leafed through one of those girly magazines and stroked his stiff penis."

"What did you do, Mrs. Swanson.?" Miss Williams gasped.

"Nothing, I just stared at that lovely cock. He never looked up; I'm sure he never heard me or even suspected I was in the hall. It didn't take long and he leaned back, closed his eyes and his semen just spurted from his cock, it was so beautiful. I backed away from the door and quietly went to my room. My panties were soaked!"

"But that still doesn't explain anything."

"Well, a few days later Roger was studying in his room, that was his name, Roger Morton. By the way, his son Carl is one of my current boarders. Anyway, he was studying and I went to his room on the pretence of bringing him fresh linens. He was bent over his desk reading a text book. I walked over to stand behind him and started to massage his shoulders. He leaned back and rolled his head from side to side. "That feels so good, Mrs. Swanson!"

"You've been working so hard, Mr. Morton," I said softly, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"It's my last quarter, Mrs. Swanson. I just need to concentrate on my studies."

I continued to knead his shoulders and neck and then assured him that if he needed any help he could count on me.

"Mrs. Swanson? This isn't explaining anything!"

"Miss Conrad, I was a grieving widow, I wasn't looking to become a masturbatrix, and it never entered my mind, at least not right away. I really just wanted to help Roger relax. Anyway, the next evening he was seated at his desk again. It was one of those unusually hot spring days and unbeknownst to me he was naked."

"Now it's getting interesting!" Miss Williams whispered.

"Quiet!" Miss Conrad snapped. "Please continue Mrs. Swanson."

"I walked in on him, intending to massage his shoulders again and didn't notice he was nude. 'You're studying late again, Roger' I said as I began to knead his shoulders." He jumped in his seat and exclaimed, Mrs. Swanson! You startled me. Please, you shouldn't be here now." His penis was standing between his thighs and it looked so nice. He tried to cover himself as I backed away, embarrassed, apologizing as I turned and left his room. I went to my room, crying, very embarrassed but excited by the sight of his pretty young penis. I remembered how I used to stroke my husbands penis and my pussy began to tingle. I knew what I wanted to do, what I had to do."

"What was that, Mrs. Swanson?"

I went back to Roger's room and knocked timidly on his door.

"What do you want?" Roger answered bruskly.

"I need to talk to you, Roger." I pleaded.

"Please go away, Mrs. Swanson." He said. I could hear the hurt and embarrassment as his voice cracked.

"I'm going to come in, Roger, we need to talk."

"Go away! He pleaded, "Please go away!"

"We need to talk right now, Roger. We mustn't let this come between us!" I said as I opened his door. He was lying face down on his bed with his face buried in his pillow and a sheet pulled up around his neck. He wouldn't look at me or speak to me. He tensed as I sat next to him and started to stroke his shoulders. 'I'm sorry I didn't knock, Roger, please forgive me.' For the next few minutes I just gently rubbed his back. Slowly the tension began to melt. I waited, patiently rubbing his back, slowly expanding the scope of my attention. My fingers kneaded his ribs; my hands explored the small of his back. 'Do you forgive me, Roger?' He wouldn't speak but I knew he was relaxing."

"I was sure that he was nude under the sheet. My pussy was getting wet and puffy as I stroked his back but more and more I knew what I wanted. I wanted to stroke his cock! The power that I felt when I manipulated my husband's penis and made him spurt was intoxicating and I wanted that feeling again! 'I'm not sorry that I saw your penis, Roger. It's beautiful!' He tensed. 'Don't be ashamed, Roger, you have a lovely penis. I'd like to see it again!' He didn't say a word. I knew he was considering what I had said. I pressed on. 'You masturbate when you feel tense don't you, Roger?' Still no response. 'It's alright, Roger, I understand you have a need for release when you are sexually aroused but you shouldn't have to do it yourself.' His breathing was slow and shallow, I was sure he had an erection and I knew if I could get him to turn over I could get what I wanted."

"Did he, Mrs. Swanson, did he? Miss Conrad asked excitedly.

"Of course he did!" Miss Williams exclaimed. "How could he resist, all men just love to show off their cocks and no man can turn down a hand job if he thinks he can get away scot-free!"

I began to massage his buttocks and said, "Turn over, Roger, let me help you relax. It's alright, Roger, let me see your pretty penis and help you relax. You shouldn't have to do it yourself, Roger, let me help you." I kept talking as I squeezed his butt. "Let me make you spurt, Roger." I whispered. "Let me do it for you."

He rolled towards me; still covered by the sheet. I stroked his chest, gently. His cock tented the sheet. I rubbed his thighs, brushing his balls but avoiding his cock."

"That's so sexy, Mrs. Swanson, you teased him and made him want you to do him." Miss Williams said.

"That's right, dear. I wanted him to give me his penis. I could have just grabbed it and he would have let me but I wanted him to surrender voluntarily! I continued to stroke his thighs and said, 'Show me your penis, Roger, let me see it.' He looked into my eyes and pushed the sheet down to his waist. I stroked his tummy and waited. He raised his leg and the sheet was pulled off of his penis. I stared at it; this was the only penis I had ever seen besides my husbands. 'Tell me what you want me to do, Roger!' I wanted him to say it out loud."

"Roger just looked at me. Our eyes were locked as I stroke his thighs. Finally he said, 'Please make me cum. Stroke my cock and make me cum, please make me cum!' I slowly wrapped my hand around his rock hard cock and slowly stroked it. He was so hard that I knew he couldn't last, but I didn't want him to cum! I wanted to make it last but I couldn't, he began to spurt uncontrollably. The first spurt hit him under his chin, the second on the chest. That was the first time that I masturbated a man but I knew it wouldn't be the last. It would take quite a while for me to fully develop my philosophy and to learn that there were many women just like me. Women who loved the power that they had over men; women who were not ashamed to admit that they loved to observe the naked male body and play with male genitalia for their own amusement."

"That was so hot, Mrs. Swanson."

"That was just the beginning, ladies, it required many baby steps before my philosophy would be fully developed. But I think now is the time to begin the interview process."

Before another word was spoken Miss Bridgeway knocked on the parlor door. "What is it Miss Bridgeway?"

"You have two more visitors, Mrs. Swanson."

"Tell them I can't receive them today, Miss Bridgeway."

"I think you'll want to receive them, Mrs. Swanson, it's Sara Lee and her daughter!"

12