Mrs. Thompson Gets My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a point where I considered leaving. But on the other hand...I was honestly curious about what was under Joanna's skirt. I jerked off to tranny porn more or less regularly and had fantasies just like what I had just experienced. The difference was that I didn't chicken-out in the fantasies.

Joanna pinched a fold of her skirt about halfway down each side and slowly pulled the hem up. Soon, the clips of her garter belt were visible at the lacy tops of her flesh-toned nylons. Finally, her cock and balls were unveiled.

She had a nicely shaped, uncircumcised, penis. Her testes hung heavily beneath it. What made the sight of her crotch breathtaking was the fluffy bush of red pubic hair over her cock. It was a slightly different shade of red than the hair on her head, closer to orange than red. Red-orange hairs were also scattered sparsely around her balls.

Without thinking about it, I held her cock in my fingers, the first cock I had ever touched other than my own. I pulled back on her cock and watched the pink, shiny head emerge from the foreskin. There was a liquid-y feel to it, under which was the hard shaft. I found that I enjoyed touching her cock and wondered what it would be like to suck it.

Maggie returned, announcing that it was drink time and that she had ordered pizza. I moved my hand away from Joanna's cock and she dropped the hem of her skirt.

Maggie handed us our drinks. When Joanna was inching toward me and I was inching away from her, I wound up sitting half on the center sofa cushion and half on the one to the far right of me. When Joanna sat down, I moved over to the far right, and pulled my pants back up. Maggie took the seat she had when Joanna licked my cum from her pussy.

"I see you two are getting along nicely with each other. Did you like what you saw under her skirt, Steve?"

I took a swallow of my drink before I answered. It gave me time to think of an answer.

"All that red hair around her cock was...well...spectacular."

Joanna flashed me a shy, "Why, thank you, sir," smile.

"Joanna, still hasn't gotten off, Steve. When I came back here, it looked like you were getting ready to suck her off."

"I never done anything like that, Maggie."

"But you were thinking of it?" She asked, placing a hand on Joanna's thigh.

I gave her an upside down smile and shrugged.

"I'll show you how it's done. Then If you feel like it, you'll know what to do."

Maggie put her drink on a side table and got on her knees before Joanna.

Joanna slugged her drink back and handed her glass to me. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs wide. Her cock was pointing to the ceiling. It was a dizzyingly erotic sight; a nicely shaped penis, framed by red pubic hair, and the dark tops of nylon stockings on shapely thighs.

Maggie gripped Joanna's hips and urged her to scoot into a position where everything between Joanna's legs would be accessible to Maggie's mouth.

I felt my own cock straining in my jeans; I opened the zipper and let it out.

Maggie lowered her face to Joanna's crotch and nuzzled around in her pubic hair and around her sack. She lifted Joanna's thighs high and pushed them back until Joanna's knees were back to her shoulders. Joanna's anal opening was pink and smooth and hairless, resembling the inside of a very tiny funnel.

Maggie leaned back and studied Joanna's crotch. She looked up at me and mouthed, "You're next," and dove back in.

I watched her tongue twirl around and jab at Joanna's asshole. After a few minutes of that, she dragged her tongue up to Joanna's balls and licked the underside and either side of Jo's sack. I could hear the breath whistling through her nose, inhaling the sexual scent there.

Maggie was taking her time, enjoying the taste and smells of Joanna's crotch, while bringing Jo to a higher state of arousal. A drop of clear liquid appeared at the opening of her foreskin. Maggie sucked one of Jo's balls into her mouth, making Joanna groan. Maggie's cheeks pulsed with the movement of her tongue. Maggie paused sucking Joanna's balls and picked at something from her tongue with her finger. She wiped her finger on my leg; it was a red pubic hair. The drop of clear liquid on the tip of Joanna's dick, rolled off, followed by another, larger drop. The two drops trailed a thin, shiny track down the length of her shaft and disappeared into her red pubic bush.

My own dick was drooling precum. I was rubbing it around the head of my dick and had it slick and shiny. Maggie said I was "next," but I didn't know whether that meant a blowjob or a fuck.

When I walked in her door today, I was a virgin; now I was in a threesome with a woman old enough to be my mother, and a young man about my age who looked and dressed like a woman; and I was feeling the effects of the first whiskey I had ever tasted. I had viewed enough internet porn to imagine myself performing any kind of sex act, but the truth is that now that I was in the middle of real live sex, I was intimidated because of my lack of experience and didn't really know what to do.

Joanna inhaled sharply when Maggie's mouth covered her cock and sucked it at a slow, even pace for a minute or so. Then she moved up, and with the fingers of two hands, gripped Joanna's foreskin and stretched it upward. Maggie dipped her tongue into the stretched foreskin; a moving bulge in the foreskin showed how Maggie's tongue was moving inside. Joanna moaned and Maggie was making murmuring sounds of enjoyment.

Maggie held Jo's cock steady and began again sucking it in earnest. Now and then her mouth made a wet, sucking sound. Joanna's balls began to draw up in her sack until they reached the base of her cock; the two egg-shaped orbs aligned themselves neatly--and attractively--on each side of the base of her cock.

In two or three minutes, Jo's hips arched upward. Jo's hand went to the top of Maggie's head; Maggie raised her head up until just the head of Joann's cock was in her mouth.

The underside of Joanna's cock began pulsing. Maggie's eyebrows raised sharply and a look of concentration appeared on her face. Joanna made growling and grunting sounds as her semen spewed into Maggie's mouth. The blowjob ended when Joanna exhaled a long, audible sigh and her body became relaxed.

Maggie came over to me with a mischievous smile. She climbed aboard me and kissed me full on the lips. I parted my lips to receive her tongue. Immediately, my mouth was flooded with the taste of Joanna's semen. It was a strong, fresh taste, and it seemed like a goodly amount. Unlike the repugnance I felt when I tasted my roommate's jizz from the crotch of Maggie's drawers, I enjoyed and savored the load that was in my mouth. Maggie and I held the kiss, passing Joanna's seed back and forth with our tongues until it dissipated.

Maggie had to go "tinkle." As she went to the bathroom, she told me to, "get naked." I did.

While she was gone, Joanna put her hand on my thigh and asked if that was okay. I told her she could do anything she wanted. Her hand moved up and cupped my balls. At the same instant she leaned over and sucked my nipple. The nerves from my nipples must have been wired to the ones in my cock. After a few seconds, I told her I was close to cumming. She stopped sucking my nipple and took her hand off my balls.

"Maggie wants to suck you off, Steve. Maybe another time we could get together, just the two of us," she breathed in my ear. Without giving it a thought, I nodded, "Yes."

I took her saliva-damp, still hard cock in my hand. Her red pubic hair fascinated me; some hairs surrounding the base of her cock were a darker shade of red, wet, from Maggie's blowjob. I admitted to myself that I would suck Joanna's cock if for no reason than to see what sucking a cock was like, I had already tasted her cum-juice and liked it.

But Maggie came back from the bathroom, carrying a rolled up towel. She saw my hand on Joanna's cock and said, "I'm glad to see you two are getting along." Maggie dropped to her knees between my legs and spread them wider apart. Then she took a good, long look at my private parts. I wondered what was going through her mind. Her face gradually took on that zombie look.

She repeated the performance she did with Joanna, but added one more thing.

More to follow.

12