Mrs Urmila Shekhawat, My MIL

Story Info
Sexy mother-in-law takes chance when her husband is away.
1.4k words
4.05
200.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virex07
virex07
17 Followers

My wife Indira was petite and was more of an average girl next door. She had attended a convent boarding school, and was very much influenced by the nuns. She was a very good student and was more of an academic. She was very lovable and was friendly with everyone. Ever since I was married I had however always been sexually attracted to my mother-in-law, Mrs Urmila Shekhawat. Although she was actually about 51 years, she had maintained her figure and still looked like she was around in her 40s. She was of average height and physique. I found that the few extra inches on her waist made her look sexier. She had nice large round breasts, and she had a wide full ass. She would wear her sari very tightly, which would emphasize and accentuate her curves, especially her hips and boobs. The portion of her bare waist and back below the neck that was visible always aroused me. Occasionally she would lift her sari up to her knees to show off her slender legs and feet. However the sexiest part of my mother-in-law was her eyes. They were large and she would take quick focused direct stares, and when our eyes met she quickly would shyly look down and smile.

My wife's dad was about 9 years older than Urmila. By nature Urmila was very gentle and loving. But I knew she was very hot and had been secretly satisfying her sexual needs by meeting younger men through her friends. Whenever she went out I had noticed she used to go alone. My mother-in-law was a sort of sex goddess to me and I wished I would get an opportunity to spend private moments with her. I had a feeling she too secretly desired me.

My wife's dad once had to go to the city for work related to his real estate business. As Urmila would be alone, my wife asked me to go and stay over at their place for a couple of days. I was quite excited about going over there, as I always had secretly lusted for my mother-in-law. In the evening she greeted me at the door, led me to the living room. I sat down in the large sofa. She went to the kitchen and returned with a beer and two glasses. When she bent down to put them on the table, I could partially see her large breasts and cleavage. I poured the beer into both the glasses, and offered her one. I knew she used to drink beer, but this was the first time she was having it in front of me in the living room. After we had a couple of beers, she had started touching me and moved very close to me. She was wearing a dark blue chiffon sari, tight blouse, and high heels. She had put on makeup and her perfume was very exciting. The eyeliners, red lipstick and her heavy makeup made her look very sexy and vampish.

We went to the dining room where I noticed everything was already laid out. She started serving everything herself, and as she did she would deliberately come all over me provocatively. I felt uneasy at first, and told her why are you taking all the trouble, and asked her where was the maid. She told me she had allowed the regular maid to go back early today. Now I understood that she had great plans for tonight. During the course of the dinner, Urmila had allowed her sari to fall down, and as she would bend down to serve me I had a great view of her big boobs. Her feet and legs were also touching mine under the table.

After dinner we again went to the living room for coffee. My sexy mother-in-law sat down very close next to me. By the time we had finished our coffee, I had my left arm around her and she had placed her hand on my thighs. I gave her a peck on the cheek. When she noticed my hard-on, she stroked it gently from outside. This really aroused me, and so I put my left hand on her breast. Urmila had large firm boobs, and I could feel her nipples grow harder through her blouse. I massaged both her boobs with my hands. Due to the excitement, our lips found each other, and we kissed passionately. She then led me to her bedroom.

All the curtains in the bedroom were drawn, and only the table lamps on the side tables were on. While she started taking off her sari, I took off my shirt, trousers and underwear. She then freed herself from her blouse and her petticoat. She was wearing a black bra, lacy panties and sheer nylon thigh high stockings. Although my mother-in-law was 51 with two grown up children, I was surprised how young and sexy she looked. She had a very well maintained body. Large breasts, ample hips and thighs and well toned legs.

We climbed on the bed and took each other in our arms and I kissed her with open mouth. I then unhooked her bra and started fondling her breasts. As she started enjoying it, I sucked on her boobs and licked her nipples gently. My mother-in-law then took my cock in her hand and stroked it very softly. She was an experienced lady and knew how to please men. She licked the shaft, played with the head with the tip of her tongue and finally took it all inside her mouth. We then lay sideways on a 69 position. I then took off her lace panties, and saw she had a beautiful ass. Her stockinged legs looked very sexy, especially the lacy top part on her thighs. I started licking her pussy while she continued sucking my penis. I slurped on her labia and tickled the corners of her pussy with the tip of my tongue. I found her clitoris was large and so sucked and licked on it till she started moaning with pleasure.

When we were both ready we took a missionary position, and made sure all our bodies were in contact. Her whole body was soft and it felt so good. Urmila expertly guided my cock inside her pussy, and pushed her body to enable me to thrust my cock all the way inside. We stayed in that close position for a short time, while we passionately kissed. I had both my hands on her boobs. We then started pumping in and out gently, absolutely feeling the touch of our cock and cunt. The movements made the pleasure even more intense. Our speed increased further and then we were both excited and we started really banging each other. I would take my cock out completely and when entering again I would hold with my hand and stroke her labia and clitoris to excite her even more before diving all the way inside her again. I would stop when my cock was deep inside, and hold for some time. I would then pat her cunt with a subtle movement of my cock.

This really excited my mother-in-law and she started pushing upwards in ecstasy. We were in such a high tempo that the old family heirloom bed started creaking. She could no longer bear the excitement and pleasure. She exclaimed, "That's the way! That's the way!" This showed she had been getting a lot of extra-marital experience and was an expert in sex, and knew what she desired. I too was glad to please my mother-in-law, and so I fucked her deeper, and continued kissing her and sucking her boobs, while she had great orgasms after orgasms. My load then discharged inside her in large volume and this excited her even more to make her scream and moan. I banged her even more until she was completely satisfied.

I spent the next few days and nights in total sexual bliss. We were like lovers, holding each other most of the time. We had sex in the living room in the afternoon, on the dining table like in the movies and in the bathroom in the tub. Even when my father-in-law phoned, we kept on having sex.

Nowadays my mother-in-law has made arrangements to meet me at a tourist hotel where her cousin sister works as the Housekeeping Manager. Mr Shekhawat also has to go on official tours very often these days, leaving Mrs Urmila Shekhawat at my sexual mercy.

virex07
virex07
17 Followers