Mrs Whitaker's Audition

Story Info
Mrs Whitaker pays for her daughter's place at stage school.
3.3k words
4.48
60.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Mrs Whitaker was desperate to get her daughter into the stage school from the moment I met them both. Like many of the mothers who bring their daughters for auditions, she was the one with the real drive and was determined to get her daughter on stage at all costs. At her daughter Chloe's audition the girl had performed creditably. Her dancing left a little to be desired but she did a beautiful spoken piece and showed herself to have a fine singing voice. I would have had no trouble in offering her a place and it was clear from the comments of the other staff on the interviewing panel that they were in agreement.

After the auditions were over I was about to leave the hall when Mrs Whitaker suddenly accosted me and asked to speak to me privately. Her daughter was nowhere to be seen and was presumably outside somewhere. I suggested that she come down the corridor to my office.

'I am sorry to trouble you, Principal.' Mrs Whitaker blurted out, 'It's just that well I need to know whether or not Chloe has been accepted. It's very important to us you see.'

'I understand Mrs Whitaker.' I replied. 'You will of course understand that I and my colleagues will need time to consider our decision and you will of course be notified of it in due course.'

'But perhaps you could just give me some indication of what you thought of Chloe's performance.' Mrs Whitaker pleaded.

I now knew how desperately she wanted her daughter to get this place and I pushed my advantage.

'Mrs Whitaker, I would not normally give feedback on candidates' performances at this stage but I have to say that Chloe's performance was merely average. She is, I would say, a borderline candidate for a place,' I said.

'So it is not certain you will offer her a place?' said Mrs Whitaker looking most disappointed.

'I am afraid that is the situation at the moment,' I replied.

'And is there nothing I could do to persuade you that you should offer her a place?' Mrs Whitaker said with a rather wicked grin.

'Mrs Whitaker are you offering me some kind of financial inducement?' I asked pretending not to understand her meaning.

'Mr Principal, I am a single mother and I don't have enough money to bribe you. However, there are other things I might offer which might help you to make the right decision here.'

'Well certainly if you were to make yourself available for an hour or so tomorrow we could consider your daughter's application further.'

'My dear man, just name the time and the place and I will be there.'

'Very well,' I said, 'be outside the school at midday tomorrow and I will meet you there.'

The next day was Saturday and the school was closed. I arrived in good time and a few minutes later Mrs Whitaker drove up in large silver Mercedes. I began to have doubts about her claim that she was an impoverished single mother. She climbed from her car wearing a halter top with a plunging neckline revealing the clear white skin of her full cleavage. Her well turned legs were shown off well by a short skirt and she had obviously gone to some trouble to apply her make up and style her attractively bobbed blonde hair. I unlocked the main door and admitted her to the building. We walked along to my office making small talk about the weather. Once in my office I invited her to sit down. She took a seat on the easy chair in the corner of the room, gracefully crossing her legs.

'So you feel that perhaps I require some further persuasion of the merits of Chloe as a student at the School, Mrs Whitaker?' I said.

'Oh do call me Sarah,' she replied. 'Well, as a woman I am sure there must be some way in which I could convince you that my daughter was the right choice for your establishment.'

'And how far would you go to convince me of this?' I asked.

'Oh, I think I would go as far as you wanted, Mr Principal or should I call you by your first name too?' Sarah replied teasingly.

'No you will address me as Principal or Sir.' I said. 'Now I think you should know that if you wish to continue with this little exchange that you are going to have to do exactly what I ask. Do you understand?'

'Of course,' she replied.

'I must warn you that I have somewhat unconventional tastes. You may of course stop and leave at any point. You have only to say. But until you decide otherwise you must be mine to do with as I please.'

'And you can guarantee a place for Chloe at your school?' she asked.

'Provided you comply with my wishes, absolutely.' I replied.

'OK, what do I have to do first.'

'I would like you to remove your knickers and bend over my desk please,' I said.

There was a moment's hesitation and then Sarah slowly reached inside her skirt and drew down her knickers, which were to my delight white and lacy, trying to keep her short skirt smoothed down over her thighs. She walked across to my desk and gingerly bent over. The short skirt just covered her backside but in bending over she revealed her plump white thighs and two long graceful legs leading down to her high heeled stilettos. She looked behind her nervously as I walked round the desk and stood behind her admiring her briefly. Suddenly I seized the hem of her skirt and lifted it up folding it across her back. To my delight this revealed a most exquisite pair of buttocks for a middle aged woman. Her cheeks were soft and rounded, the skin of the same luminous whiteness as her legs. I was gratified to note that a tuft of blonde curls was visible between her legs, denoting that she did not shave. I slowly stroked both of the soft cheeks of her buttocks with my hand and she gasped slightly. I let my fingers run down her legs and back up the inside of her thigh and she quivered slightly as my finger ran up the moist cleft first between her legs and then between her buttocks.

'Are you sure you wish to go on,' I asked. 'Remember you may leave at any time.'

'It's alright, please continue,' she replied.

'I think you should know that I am a very strict disciplinarian as Principal of the school. Do you approve of that?'

'Oh absolutely,' she said, still leaning across the desk and looking back across her shoulder.

'Well I am going to discipline you now. I do not of course use corporal punishment on my students but I think it would be appropriate in your case. Are you ready for that Sarah?'

'I think so,' she replied a little more hesitantly.

'What did I just ask you to call me?' I said.

'Sir,' she replied.

'Very well please do not forget to address me as such.'

I crossed to the other side of my desk and opened a drawer, from it I removed a small leather riding crop and showed it to Sarah.

'You realise that of course that you will now have to pay for your error? Are you ready to be disciplined.'

'Yes Sir,' she replied.

I returned to the other side of the desk once more and admired for a moment more Sarah's glorious rump. It seemed a shame to mark those plump white globes but it had to be done.

I could see Sarah tense nervously as I raised the riding crop and then I brought it down with a crack across her backside. I did not apply the full force with the first blow, nevertheless she flinched and gasped as the instrument found its mark. The next blow I applied with more force and the third stroke landed on her buttocks with a tremendous force leaving a dark stripe across the soft whiteness. I paused for a moment a then proceeded to administer three more firm strokes. With each of these Sarah cried out in something between a gasp and a moan.

When I had completed the punishment I stood back and admired my handiwork. Six parallel stripes were clearly visible across her luscious backside. Sarah made as if to stand up.

'Did I ask to you to move?' I said.

'No, I am sorry,' She replied.

'I am sorry...' I prompted her.

'I am sorry, Sir,' she responded.

'Did you wish to leave?'

'No, Sir,'

'Good, then remain where you are. For your disobedience you will receive two further strokes'

At this I brought the crop down twice more on her well rounded rump with two more resounding cracks. Sarah flinched and gasped once more but obviously decided that total obedience was the best policy and did not move. I threw down the riding crop and knelt down on the floor behind her. My face was now level with those gorgeous striped buttocks. I gently licked my tongue across her cheeks soothing the savage stinging which she must be experiencing. My tongue roved down her leg licking, biting and nibbling the smooth pale skin. Gradually I pushed her legs apart and let my mouth and tongue work up her inner thigh. I reached the top of the leg and my tongue slowly licked the delicious tuft of blonde hair between her legs. I found the soft lips of her cunt and gently licked along the edge of them. As my tongue probed into the tight slit between her lips a gush of moisture told me that Sarah was enjoying my ministrations. I probed deeper tasting the sweet and salty savour of her moist cunt.

Now I explored further finding the hard nub of her clitoris engorged and aroused. My tongue roved across the tiny organ circling it and flicking it and then rubbing more firmly. Sarah gasped slightly and I felt her legs quivering. I continued licking and thrust a finger into her dripping snatch. I now withdrew my finger and used the lubricated digit to continue stimulating her throbbing clit. This freed my tongue which I used to start exploring the cleft between those plump buttocks. My tongue roved up and down her valley several times before pausing at the delicious little puckered rosebud at its center. Sarah gasped in shock and pleasure as my tongue circled her anus. After gently exploring the tight little entrance for a few moments I began to more firmly probe the center. At the invasion of my tongue the tiny aperture clamped tightly shut but after some moments of gentle stimulation Sarah gradually began to relax and I was able to just insert the tip of my tongue into the delicious smoothness of her anal aperture.

After gently stimulating Sarah's delicious little asshole with my tongue for a while I took my finger which had been slowly rubbing her clit all this time and inserted it once more into her dripping cunt. I liberally coated my finger with her juices and then slowly began to work it into her smaller rear orifice. Again Sarah's sphincter tightened at this new invasion but once more she gradually relaxed and soon I was able to insert the digit fully into her tight little hole. I now transferred more and more of the effusion of juices from her flooded vagina to her anal channel until at last this orifice was fully lubricated. I was now able to slide my finger smoothly in and out of her silken hole, enjoying the rubber band tightness of her muscles tightly gripping my finger.

'Oh sir, are you going to fuck me?' Sarah suddenly asked.

'Not quite yet I think,' I replied.

At that moment I reached up her back and inside her halter top and found the clip to her bra. Quickly I undid the clasp. I then reached forward and lifted the cup of her bra and her top to reveal her breasts. As I had hoped her breasts were as exquisitely formed as her backside. Large and soft but still with sufficient firmness, they had the same pale clear skin as the rest of her. As I lifted her clothing clear the two large orbs spilled out and rested on my desktop. For a few moments I stood behind her and reached forward to caress those two delicious globes. Her large pink nipples hardened as I rubbed them between my fingers.

At the same time I was conscious that my cock was nestling between the mounds of her bum cheeks, straining against the restraints of my trousers. I was bursting to feel the inside of this delicious woman's cunt. I therefore removed by trousers and pants and stood behind her. My cock was now fully erect and throbbing, ready for action. I grasped my raging pole positioning it between her cunt lips, she gasped as I pushed the hardened organ into her dripping slot. Her cunt had an exquisite tightness unusual in older woman and I worked her slowly allowing her orifice to open up to me. Gradually I increased the speed of my thrusts, Sarah was moaning and whimpering now I could feel her quivering with pleasure and knew that she must come soon. Suddenly I stopped and pulled out.

'Oh Sir, I am going to come please finish me off.' Pleaded Sarah

'All in good time,' I said 'You know that I am going to have to bugger you. Your bottom is simply too delicious. I cannot let you leave without ravishing it.'

'Oh Mr Principal, are you going to fuck me in the ass?' asked Sarah.

'Have you ever been fucked that way before?' I asked.

'No Sir, I have to confess I am an anal virgin. Please be gently with me,' she said.

'I think you should know by now that I am in control here. If I choose to be gentle then I shall be but if I choose to violently ravage your little ass I shall also do so. You may of course leave at any point in the proceedings. Now do you wish me to continue?'

'Oh yes please sir, just fuck me. I am dying to come,' she said.

Once more I thrust my fingers into her dripping cunt and smeared her juices around the entrance to her asshole. I took my cock still glistening with the moisture from her cunt and positioned it against her tight little entrance. I gently worked the swollen purple head of my cock around the puckered little hole for a few moments until it gradually began to relax. Little by little I worked the head into the taut aperture until at last the whole of the tip was enclosed by the tight ring of her anus. She moaned slightly as I worked by meat into her and muttered 'Oh my god' as I finally lodged the head firmly in her rectum.

'Right Sarah you may now come,' I said. 'I want you to reach between your legs and bring yourself off while I sodomise you.'

Sarah obliged by reaching between her legs and began to slowly rub her clit with her right hand. I meanwhile began to work my cock further up her back passage. At first I made merely the tiniest of thrusts gently acclimatising her smaller hole to the sensation of being fully stretched by my engorged cock. She seemed to enjoy the sensation of being anally penetrated and began to masturbate herself more energetically. The sensation of being tightly gripped by the ring of her anus together with the delicious smoothness of the inside of a woman's well lubricated rectum were quite exquisite. By degrees my cock was sliding further and further into her bowels until at last my organ was sheathed to the hilt in the tiny hole nestling between her soft round butt cheeks.

Sarah moaned as I withdrew my organ and began to make long slow thrusts deep into her. She was now rubbing between her legs with wild abandon and rocking back and forth so that each time I thrust into her she thrust her butt back towards me. Suddenly she was waving her head from side to side.

Sarah began to cry our 'Oh yes please, Oh Sir, fuck me, ravish my little hole, oh please.'

I was only too pleased to oblige and proceeded to bugger her even more vigorously than before. I was now plunging my raging cock ever deeper into her bowels. Her little anus was red and horribly distended by the dreadful battering but Sarah was past caring. Her whole body began to shake as she came with a massive orgasm, she panted like an animal as I repeatedly impaled her bruised hole with my distended organ. I held her by the waist and continued to stab my weapon into the soft recesses between those marvelous white mounds of her butt cheeks. To my amazement she continued to experience one powerful orgasm after another. I knew I could not hold on myself much longer but continued to plough her tight little furrow with all my might. It was no use, the slow and exquisite build up of pleasure which comes from the tightness of a woman's smallest hole was now starting to overwhelm me. Suddenly I felt the come rush up from my balls and erupt with a gush of hot liquid deep into her bowels. I continued to pump her tight little hole as wave after wave of orgasm washed through me jetting more and more hot come up her behind.

Finally I collapsed exhausted on top of her and then slowly lifted myself up and sank into a nearby chair. Sarah remained slumped over the desk. Her buttocks still carried the livid weals of her earlier punishment and her asshole gaped open and red with a sticky stream of come trickling from it down her leg. She slowly raised herself letting her now crumpled skirt fall back into place. She attempted to pull her top back down across her large and delicious breasts and to rearrange her clothes. She smiled at me and slumped in the chair half naked.

'Well, Mr Principal. Does Chloe get her place now?'

'Mrs Whitaker,' I said, 'I knew your daughter was going to get a place here from the moment I first saw her at the audition.'

'I thought as much,' she replied, 'but there is no harm in taking out insurance.'

'I hope you thought it was worth it,' I said.

'Oh it was Mr Principal, it was,' she said with a wicked grin.

I thought I might see Sarah Whitaker again but as the weeks passed and she failed to contact me I assumed that our encounter had been a one-off not to be repeated. Her daughter, Chloe, took up her place at the school and soon proved herself to be a star student. When it came to the auditions for the mid-year production I thought that Chloe might well be suited for the female lead. Imagine my surprise therefore when a few days before the auditions who should walk into my office but Sarah Whitaker.

'Good afternoon Mr Principal are you busy?' she said.

'Never too busy to see you,' I replied. 'What can I do for you?'

'I think the question is what I can do for you,' she continued. 'I understand that you are auditioning for the mid-year production. Now Chloe has set her heart on a starring role. I am sure you know that she has the talent for it but just in case you have any lingering doubts I am here to set them at rest.'

It was late in the day and most of the staff and students had gone home but as a precaution I locked my office door.

'Very well, Sarah,' I said. 'I think you know the routine. This time I would like to you to remove all your clothes. I will just go and fetch the riding crop.'