Mrs Willoughby Goes Further

Story Info
Sue and Tom continue their interest in photography.
1.5k words
4.1
24.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

Mrs Willoughby was getting breathless.

"Oh Tom it seems a lot harder than it was the last time we did this."

"That was six years ago Sue. Age makes a difference."

Tom and Sue Willoughby were ascending the steep slope that led to the old castle.

"It is worth the climb, Sue. The view is gorgeous from the top."

"Yes I know Tom. It will be such fun too."

"Phew. Made it" gasped Tom as they looked out from the castle wall.

Scarborough Castle stands on the cliffs to the north of the bay, overlooking the sea and the town below. The view is spectacular.

"I wonder how many people visit Scarborough and never get up to the castle. They will eat their fish and chips and ice cream and probably never even look up to the castle."

"Well Tom, they are missing a treat."

"Well I hope not too many find their way up today, Sue. I've got a treat in store for you."

"Oooh what is it Tom? A stick of rock?"

"Something like that Sue."

Tom and Sue wandered around the grassed area enclosed by the ruined walls of the castle, admiring the different aspects. It was still fairly early. They saw just one other person - an elderly lady taking her dog for a walk.

Tom took out his new camera which was a big improvement on his previous model. It had a high-powered zoom lens and produced high resolution photographs. He carefully focused on the various aspects that the castle afforded, taking in the ruined walls and the beautiful views beyond.

"This a good spot Sue," observed Tom, choosing a gap in the wall with a good view to the beach far below. If you lean over and look down in that direction you get a superb view of the bay."

"Oh yes that is gorgeous," agreed Sue as she leaned over the wall."

"So is this." remarked Tom as he caressed the globes of his wife's plump bottom. "Time for some more photos, think."

Tom Willoughby took hold of the hem of Sue's skirt and eased it up over her bottom displaying her knickers, stockings and suspenders. Not, you may think, the most suitable apparel for walking in the countryside and exploring old ruins. But that was only part of the Willoughby's itinerary.

Several years ago Sue became interested in her husband Tom's hobby of photography (see Mrs Willoughby Goes Digital). It started quite innocently with Sue posing for some pin-up type shots but gradually getting closer to hard-core. Sue found she became very excited by exposing herself and then posting the pictures on the internet. When the feedback was posted, praising her pictures from both men and women she was ecstatic. It gave a real boost to Tom and Sue's sex life.

Taking and posting pictures of Sue combined very conveniently with there other hobby of country walks and exploring noted places of interest. Whenever they visited a country park, an ancient monument or the seaside Tom would have his camera on hand. Almost always as well as photographing the views, Tom would take some pictures of his wife exposing herself. The thought of being caught in the act only added to their enjoyment.

Sue leaned over the ruined wall of Scarborough Castle, looking out at the view beyond. Her pantie covered bottom thrust out.

"Hold that position" Click. Tom pressed the shutter. He took several more pictures from different angles before stepping forward and peeling Sue's knickers down over the curve of her bottom. He carefully lowered them to her thighs. He wanted to take a picture that took in her bared bottom and also her lowered knickers and stockings.

"Push your bum out, Sue" Click, click. "Now bend over a bit more and pull your cheeks open."

Sue dutifully exposed her furry slit by using her hands to pull her buttocks apart. Tom knelt down to take a close-up view of his wife's vagina as it peeped from between her thighs.

"Gorgeous. Spread a little more, love." Sue's fingers separated her labia to reveal the moist pink of her slit. Sue was excited and her pussy was deliciously moist. She knew her admirers online loved poses like this. She was sure to get a lot of compliments.

"A couple of nice close-ups now love," Tom focussed his camera on his wife's spread pussy. "That's lovely. Hold it." Tome clicked the shutter several times. "Mmm. Great. Now spread your bum-hole a bit, Sue."

Sue obligingly placed her hands either side of her anus and stretched the flesh apart. "Oh, that's nice, Sue. The punters will love that." Click, click click.

Tom stepped back and allowed the camera to hang on its strap around his neck. He unzipped his pants and allowed his erect penis to spring out. "Stay right where you are Sue," he instructed as he pressed the head of his cock against Sue's spread open vagina.

"Oh, Tom, you are a big boy today. That feels nice."

Tom pushed his cock into his wife's willing pussy. She continued to gaze out at the view from the castle. What could be better than this? The sea air on her face, the glorious view, a big cock fucking her and the risk of being caught.

Tom took his camera and pointed the camera down until his cock entering his wife's vagina filled the LCD screen. Click, click. "That will please your fans Sue. They'll be able to stoke their cocks and imagine they are sticking their cocks in your cunt."

"Don't forget I have some women fans too Tom."

"Well they can imagine it their cunt being fucked by a big cock while they finger themselves."

Tom withdrew his cock and took a picture of his knob, shiny with Sue's juices, before plunging back inside her wet hole.

"Tom, there's a couple coming up the path. They're getting closer."

"Can they see us Sue?" Tom was unable to see them from his position behind his wife.

"They'll be able to see me in a minute, but I don't think they will see you from the angle they are looking from."

"Shall I keep fucking you Sue?"

"Oh yes Tom. Keep your cock in me. I love it."

"Hi, nice day isn't it," called Sue.

A greeting was called back in return.

In a quieter voice Sue said to Tom "Oh this is so fucking cool. I can speak to them while I'm getting fucked. They can see me but they have no idea you are behind me, shagging me. Oh Tom, this is so fucking horny. I'm going to cuuuum."

Sue almost crumpled up as she exploded in a beautiful orgasm.

"They'll be here in a minute Tom," she gasped. "You'd better put your cock away."

Tom quickly withdrew his cock, slick with the result of his wife's orgasm and quickly put it away and zipped up.

The middle-aged couple and turn the corner and saw both Tom and Sue apparently just taking in the view across the bay. They exchanged a few pleasantries and moved on.

"That was close, Tom, but so exciting."

"I didn't manage to cum that time, Sue," replied Tom ruefully.

"Don't worry. There will be time later."

Tom and Sue walked away from the castle along the nearby cliff tops.

'Oh Tom, I need a pee.' gasped Sue, pushing her hand to her crotch.

'Are you desperate?' queried Tom.

'Yes, I'm bursting.'

Tom glanced around. 'There's nobody in sight. You can go here.'

'Okay, Tom. I'll pee here. Keep a look out for me.' Sue took her knickers off and started to squat.

'Wait,' said Tom. 'I'll photograph you pissing.'

'Tom! Are you kidding me?' Tom had never taken a picture of her peeing before.

'No I'm not kidding Sue. It will be great. Your fans will love it. Look this is an ideal spot. Sit on the edge of this.' Tom indicated a nearby picnic bench.'

Sue seated herself on the very edge of the seat and hiked her skirt up.

'Open your legs really wide Sue. I want to see the pee coming out of your pee-hole.'

'Well okay, but hurry Tom. I'm going to piss myself.'

Tom took his camera and carefully got into position so that he was focussed on Sue's crotch.

'Ok Sue, I'm ready.'

A jet of piss immediately arced up into the air. Click. Click.

The fountain grew stronger.

'Oh fuck, Sue. You've soaked my shirt and wet my camera.'

Sue laughed and Tom soon joined in.

'I think I managed to get a few good shots, Sue. We'll take a look when we get home.

'Now about getting me off, Sue. How about a nice blowjob.'

Sue knelt down and took her husband's rigid cock into her mouth and sucked him expertly. He pulled out quickly and shot his sperm over Sue's upturned face. As the creamy cum ran down her cheeks Tom couldn't resist another photo opportunity. Click, click, click.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers