Mrs. Wood Gets Hers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie relished the power she held over Erica, but wasted no time getting to the task at hand. She kissed Erica's thighs as she spread them, and began kissing her pussy lips

where they came together. She worked her way down slowly, kissing every centimeter of the engorged flesh. She could feel the heat emanating from Erica's core, and smiled to herself. Gently sliding her tongue between those fragrant nether lips, she used it as a phallus and probed Erica's pussy walls from top to bottom.

Moving upward slightly, Valerie made Erica think her clit was next, but Valerie reversed direction and kissed down to her asshole, which was bathed in moisture leaking from Erica's cunt. Lapping up the nectar, Valerie probed Erica's asshole and felt it relax. Delighted, she inserted her tongue and worked it in and out.

Erica raised her hips to provide access, and felt the beginning of a powerful orgasm. Reaching down and touching the top of Valerie's head, she said, "If you don't want to drown, you need to move back up. I'm about to come!"

"Oh, we can't have that just yet," replied Valerie. Just let me nuzzle your pussy a little more first."

Moving her face back up to Erica's pussy, Valerie saw that Erica's clit was out of its hood and almost throbbing. She knew that Erica couldn't stand much more, so she took her time approaching that erotic bundle of nerves. Breathing gently, Valerie took time to blow air over Erica's clit, appreciating the size of the protruding member.

"You have a lovely clit, and I am going to enjoy sucking it," said Valerie as she began her final assault.

"Do something, dammit! Lick it, suck it, bite it- I don't care. I'm about to fucking die!" screamed Erica.

Valerie did just what Erica suggested. She licked it, she sucked it, she bit it – all of which drove Erica into the most gut-wrenching, body-draining climax of her life. Her orgasm lasted for a full minute, during which Valerie simply held on to Erica's pearl as if it were a prize.

Erica closed her legs over Valerie's head and bucked her hips, screamed at the top of her lungs, and came some more. Finally, the waves subsided, and Valerie looked up between the legs of her latest conquest. Her face was smeared with pussy juice, her hair was a mess, and her grin was from ear to ear.

"How was it, Dear? Did you enjoy Val's tongue fucking?" she asked.

Erica, still breathing heavily, simply looked into Valerie's eyes and smiled. When her breathing returned to normal, she said, "Well, you didn't lie. I've never been eaten by anyone that even came close."

Valerie had moved beside Erica and bent down to kiss her. Erica reached behind Valerie's head and pulled her to her waiting mouth. Enjoying the taste of her pussy on Valerie's lips and tongue, she kissed her lover long and hard.

"I'd love to return the favor, but I don't think I'm up to it," said Erica, as she rubbed Valerie's ass.

"I have a special favor I need from you. Let's get something to drink and I'll tell you about it," said Valerie as she helped Erica off the massage table and get her steady on her feet.

"Have a seat on the bed, and I'll get us some wine," said Valerie as she left the bedroom.

When she returned, she gave Erica one of the two glasses of wine and sat beside her. "Have you recovered yet?" she asked gently.

"Recovered, yes. Gotten over it, no," replied Erica. She sipped her wine and felt the warm sensation spreading through her body. "What's the favor?"

Valerie blushed and said, "You really don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"Well, I would love to bring you the same happiness you've just given me and there's no need to put it off," said Erica as she touched Valerie's neck, rubbing it gently.

"Well, you know how big Tom's dick is. The problem is its length. It's only six and a half inches long. I want to experience a much longer dick in my pussy. I need to feel full all the way, not just part of it, and there's no way Tom can accomplish it," said Valerie, as she turned to face Erica.

"Honey, I'd do anything for you right now, but I can't make that happen. I just don't have a dick!" said Erica, giggling.

"Oh, but I do!" squealed Valerie, hopping off the bed and going to the closet. She returned with the longest strap-on dildo Erica had ever seen.

"My God, I work in an adult toy shop and we don't have anything like that!" exclaimed Erica.

"I ordered it special," said Valerie, as she caressed the length of the lifelike device. "It's a full twelve inches of fucking bliss!"

Erica joined her in caressing the lifelike piece of latex.

"It's so firm, all the way to the tip," she exclaimed. "I know I couldn't take all of it. Are you sure you can?" asked Erica. She noticed moisture gathering between her own legs.

"Are you getting wet?" she asked Valerie.

"Honey, I'm so wet, I'm creating my own wet spot!" said Valerie as she opened her legs for Erica to see.

Sure enough, Erica could see Valerie's pussy lips glistening from top to bottom, with a small collection forming a wet spot on the sheet.

"Damn, Val, you won't have any trouble," said Erica as she slid her finger in the wet slit and worked it back and forth. She encountered absolutely no resistance.

"We need to use some of this to lubricate your toy," said Erica, as she stood up to strap on the monster.

Valerie looked Erica in the eyes and said, "Erica, before we start, I want you to know just what I want. I want you to fuck me doggie-style and I want you to tie me to the bedpost so I can't get away. When you start, don't stop. Fuck me till I'm unconscious if you want. I want to feel the sensation of having a filled up pussy, and I want to wake up completely satisfied. Think you can handle it?"

Erica was getting hot just thinking about what she was about to do. She tied Valerie's hands to a bedpost with a silk scarf. Then she picked up the huge lifelike dildo and walked in front of Valerie.

"Why don't you suck on this monster while I get it strapped in place?" asked Erica, as she began adjusting the straps. She placed the head of the huge cock near Valerie's mouth.

Valerie licked the tip, then the head, and finally the shaft of the toy, leaving it glistening with her saliva. She then deepthroated it, going almost to the false balls on the front.

Taking her mouth off, she told Erica, "Oh, Honey, I can smell your pussy. Are you as turned on as I am?"

"Yes, and I'm probably going to use this monster on myself after I finished fucking you," said Erica, as she moved behind Valerie. "Are you ready?"

"More than ready," said Valerie as she turned her ass up so Erica could see her dripping slit.

"OK. Here it comes," said Erica, as she moved the head into Valerie's slick pussy. Easing further, she asked, "How fast do you want it?"

"Fast and Hard!" exclaimed Valerie, pushing back to get more of the dick in.

"If that's the way you want it, that's the way I'll give it to you," said Erica, as she drove the dildo into Valerie's sloppy pussy.

"Bottom that son-of-a-bitch out!" shouted Valerie, as she began to climax. "I want to feel it in my throat!"

Erica did as Valerie asked, and sunk it to the hilt. Not exactly sure of what to do, she held it there. Valerie had a mild orgasm, and looked at Erica over her shoulder.

"That was good, but I want a great one. Fuck meeee!" she moaned.

Erica withdrew the dick almost to Valerie's lips. When she pushed it back in, she did it slowly, trying not to hurt her beautiful lover. Looking down at Valerie's ass, Erica gave in to the urge to give it a loving caress.

"Spank me! Make me beg you to stop!" cried Valerie, as she began to hump back towards Erica.

Erica gave her a slap on her left cheek, and loving the result, did it again. Then, she spanked the right cheek a little harder. Seeing a red spot appear on the left cheek, she rubbed it gently, then slapped it again.

This assault was driving Valerie wild. "Nobody's ever spanked me. Do it some more," she pleaded.

Erica had begun to fuck with a steady rhythm, and when she reached bottom, she slapped a beautiful asscheek. She could tell that Valerie was getting close, so she slowed her pace. She reached around and cupped Valerie's hanging breasts, rolling the nipples roughly.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm coming again already!" screamed Valerie. "Fuck me hard!"

Erica did just that and began thrusting with a purpose. Valerie's ass and tits were forgotten. She simply plowed the artificial dick into Valerie's pussy again and again. She realized that Valerie was close again, so she slowed her pace.

"Don't slow down, you bitch. Fuck me hard!" shouted Valerie, struggling to hump back towards Erica. "I can't get enough!"

Erica resumed her steady rhythm, and Valerie seemed to settle into the same rhythm. Fucking steadily, Erica sensed that Valerie was in a state of euphoria she had never achieved. Her moans were coming more frequently, and her ass had begun to gyrate with each thrust. Erica made a concerted effort to deepen her thrust into Valerie's seemingly bottomless pussy.

Valerie began to wail and buck her hips as Erica fucked harder. "Oh my God. You're fucking me to death, and I love it! Don't stop!" she screamed as a climax tore through her body.

Erica continued her assault on the beautiful woman's pussy. Planning to keep her end of the bargain, she continued her unrelenting attack, determined not to stop until one of them passed out.

Valerie came down and looked over her shoulder at Erica, saying, "Look. You've fucked me till I can't stand up. Untie me and I'll return the favor."

Erica realized that her legs were beginning to tire, and felt sorry for Valerie, tied to the bedpost. "Are you sure?" she asked, only slowing her stroking, trying to wring one more orgasm out of that beautiful pussy.

Erica untied Valerie, and they climbed onto the bed, spooning as a married couple, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

That was how Valerie's husband found them....

12