Mrs. Young Ch. 03

Story Info
My best friends mom surprises me in her bedroom.
10.9k words
4.51
305.2k
186

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few months, but the third part is finally here. I apologize for the wait to those who have enjoyed the previous parts of this story.

*

"It'll probably take a couple hours for me to wash and dry everything." Mrs. Young told me as she made sure she picked up all of my wet clothing. "Should be done by morning." She added.

"Thanks," I said, still holding my shirt over myself. She had to know what she was doing to me.

"Any idea when we should be expecting Michael back?" She asked, seeming to make her stay purposely longer. I was really considering taking a shower just to jerk off.

"Uh, he didn't say," I told her. "Could be any minute now or some time later."

She nodded as she looked around the room. Michael's walls were covered with Xbox game posters and some drawings he had done over the past couple years. I watched her eyes widen when they landed on a poster of a topless, big-breasted woman on the back of the closet door. She rolled her eyes, obviously having that be the first time she'd ever seen it.

"Anyway," she looked back at me, "I washed the blanket you slept with last night too and it's folded up downstairs on the couch for you."

"Oh," I shook my head, "You didn't have to wash it."

She straightened her lips and almost looked a little embarrassed. "I think I did."

"Why?" I asked.

She was quiet for many seconds. "Because," she started, "I'm guessing after I went back upstairs last night you had to take care of yourself again and I noticed you hadn't really cleaned up everything. So..."

"Oh," I widened my eyes and uncontrollably grinned feeling very stupid. "Well that's embarrassing."

She almost smiled, not knowing if it was okay to. "Well it's clean now." She repeated, moving closer to the door. It seemed as if the conversation had gotten a little too uncomfortable for her to stay any longer.

"Thanks, Mrs. Young." I said.

***

Instead of going downstairs to go to sleep on the couch, I decided to stay up in Michael's room for awhile longer. At least until Mrs. Young went to bed. I felt that the more I avoided conversating with her the less chance there would be that I would be teased.

I turned the Xbox on and played some games by myself to try and pass time. But I could feel myself slowly wanting to head downstairs. My eyes felt so heavy.

I turned from hearing a light knock on the door. Mrs. Young was standing there wearing black shorts and a loose gray t-shirt. Her hair was still down and looked kind of wet like she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey," she said. "I'm about to head to bed." She looked at the controller in my hand then to the TV screen. "What are you doing?"

"Playing a game." I told her.

She stepped into the room and moved towards me and flopped down on the beanbag beside me. "Can I watch?" She asked.

I was happy to be near her, but on the other hand....

"You're not going to bed?" I questioned.

"I'll just stay and watch for a few minutes." She told me.

"Well," I said. "I was about to go to bed myself. But I'll let you stay if you play with me."

She stared at me without saying anything for a long second. I was sure she thought I was purposely making it sound like an innuendo.

"I don't know how to play," She told me finally, ignoring what she obviously thought.

"It's easy." I shrugged.

***

We ended up surviving the horde of zombies for about 20 minutes before we both died.

"Matthew!" She laughed when the end game screen came up.

"Hey, it's your fault!" I laughed with her. "If I didn't have to keep reviving your ass we would have made it longer."

She continued giggling. "I told you I didn't know what I was doing. And don't say ass." She scolded, kicking back into her motherly instincts.

"You're right. I was thoroughly warned." I agreed, turning the console off and taking the controller from her to set it back under the TV along with mine.

"That was fun." She told me after our laughter died down.

I leaned back in my beanbag and nodded. It had been fun. I almost forgot it was my best friends mom I was sitting next to having all this fun with.

"Well," She put her hands on her knees and pushed herself up to her feet. "I should be heading to bed. It's midnight."

I cursed in my head, feeling even more exhausted.

"You look tired, Matthew." She told me. "Go to sleep."

"I am," I stood up.

"Actually, Matthew," She stopped before heading out of the room. "I turned the heat off tonight because the bill is getting pretty high and it's supposed to be kind of cold. I wanted to give you another blanket just in case."

"Oh, that's fine." I turned the offer down. I felt fine with what I had. I didn't think I'd get cold at all.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to have it just in case. Would it?" She insisted.

"I guess not," I said.

"Come on," She nodded towards the hallway. I followed her out of Michael's room.

She had the lamp turned on on her nightstand, but her bed was still made unlike last night when I had walked in.

"I might have one in my closet." She said, then went in that direction. I stopped, unsure whether or not to follow her into her walk-in closet.

"Matthew," She called from inside. I went further, investigating what the problem was. I looked into the small room and found her trying to reach for a blanket on the very top shelf. She was just short enough for it to be out of her reach. "Can you reach this for me?"

"Yeah, sure," I walked in and reached up to pull the blanket down. I noticed there were some blankets on the bottom shelves as I held it in my hands.

"It was too high for me," she smiled as she stared at the blanket. It was a thick one and I really didn't feel like I needed it. It would just burn me up if I used it. But taking it downstairs wouldn't hurt, like she said.

"Thanks for letting me use it," I said, realizing how close we were standing to each other. The room seemed to be a lot smaller now that I was aware of my surroundings.

"Matthew," she stepped closer to me.

My heart began to race. Where was this going? "What?"

She stared up at me and bit her lip. And that's when I really noticed her lips. And I seemed to be fully aware that I had lips as well. And hers never looked more attractive than in that moment when she bit her bottom one.

She stayed quiet, then looked down to break the eye contact.

"What?" I repeated, lowering my voice.

"I was, um..." She said, still not looking at me.

I took my hand and placed it under her chin to make her look at me. She looked confused and a little worried. I wondered what she was thinking. I waited, but she never finished her sentence.

"You were what?" I urged her to continue.

Instead though, she brought her hand up and placed it on the side of my face. I had taken my hand away from her chin already a few seconds before and I didn't feel like it was anything serious when I touched her. But now she was touching me. Her thumb rubbed gently over my cheek bone several times.

I felt like I stopped breathing. I was just literally holding my breath. And I felt myself moving even closer to her. And before I knew it I had dropped the blanket on the floor between us, and we were both moving closer to each other.

She pulled at the front of my shirt and squeezed at my chest. Not knowing exactly what she wanted, I held onto her waist. Her curves reminded me that she was still quite young for being a mom. And that was my whole point in liking her, because she was a young mom. I didn't know why it turned me on so much, but it did. More than the hot brunette who got me and my best friend off only hours ago.

I leaned my head down as I noticed her looking up at me. Maybe she was changing her mind. And maybe she wouldn't tease me again. She would give me what we both wanted.

But suddenly, before our lips connected, she looked down, having me kiss the top of her head instead.

I let out a slow breath of air I had been holding in. And I was disappointed.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I wish you'd stop having to say that." I told her.

"I know this is wrong but," She stopped, not knowing how to finish her thought.

"It's worse if you keep leading me on like this." I told her honestly.

"I'm sorry," she repeated.

"I know," I sighed and stepped away from her. She looked at anything but me, clearly feeling embarrassed yet again.

"It's alright, Mrs. Young." I assured.

She bent down and picked up the blanket I had dropped then handed it to me. "If you need a third blanket, you know where one is." She told me, nodding her head towards the bottom shelves.

I held the one she had handed me tightly in my hands. "I think I'm set."

***

After getting me out of her bedroom, Mrs. Young had shut her door and turned her light out. I walked up the dark hallway and glanced into Michael's room as I passed it. He still wasn't home and I didn't think he would be all night. Lucky him. And lucky Anna. I switched his bedroom light out and headed for the first floor.

I could have slept in his room, but with my luck, he probably would end up coming home at the butt crack of dawn to wake me up so he could go back to sleep.

The couch was my best bet.

And as I lay there, Mrs. Young's request kept popping into my thoughts.

"If you need a third blanket, you know where one is." She had said.

Did that mean she really wanted me to come back upstairs or was that just an approval for me to get a third blanket if I needed one?

And either way, I'd probably end up being disappointed. Because if she had actually wanted me to come back upstairs, she would stop me when we were getting too far into anything. And I knew I wouldn't need a third blanket, not even the second one, so going back upstairs was just out of the question all together.

But what if she really meant for me to come back upstairs? And maybe she wouldn't stop. Maybe she would give me another blowjob. Or more.

I sat up, throwing the single blanket off of me. I was hot just thinking about whether Mrs. Young wanted to do anything. It was my last night here for the weekend and it was just the two of us in the house. When would we ever get that chance again if we actually wanted to do something?

"Fuck it," I said to myself, getting up off the couch.

I felt a weird pang hit the bottom of my stomach as I reached the middle of the stairs. I continued the walk all the way to the top despite that.

I slowed my pace as I walked up the hallway. Her door seemed to be farther away from me than normal. The dark crack under the door let me know that her lights were still off and she was probably asleep.

I let out a breath of hair as I held onto her bedroom door handle. The steel was cold against the palm of my hand I noticed before quietly opening the door.

I peeked inside as I opened the door wider. The room felt warmer than it did in the hallway. I took a step inside before changing my mind. I was already this far. I wasn't going back downstairs to ponder over what could be happening.

I closed the door back quietly and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark room. I could hear Mrs. Young's soft breathing from the bed. I advanced closer to her, making sure not to step on anything that would make an alarming noise. Even though her bedroom floor was almost completely spotless. I think that was another thing I liked about her, besides her being a mom; she kept her shit clean.

I froze in my tracks as I watched her turn over on her back. A small moan escaped from her throat, then her breathing was soft again.

She looked so peaceful laying there. She had put her hair up in a messy bun like it had been last night. I liked it better when it was down and wet while we were playing on the Xbox. I had an uncontrollable urge to pull her hair. I had watched many porno's with Michael when we were a little younger where a guy would be yanking at the girls hair as he fucked her. I remember never seeing anything more sexier when I was that age and watching some of the first porn introduced to me because of Michael. We never jacked off together. It had crossed my mind on whether or not we should; if it would have been wrong. If Michael had ever suggested that we should, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. I looked up to him, even though he was a little younger than I was. By only a few months, but still. He just seemed like he knew more about things. He was always the more outgoing one or the one to step up to do something before me. We had stopped watching porn together a long time ago. I think it got weird after awhile when we got more of age and our boners were more noticeable through ours pants. I didn't see how sharing Anna together like we had was any different though.

After reaching the side of Mrs. Young's bed, I slowly took a seat on the mattress. Her breasts were rising and falling in rhythm as she breathed. I noticed her nipples were sticking out very obviously under her shirt. It took all I had to not take both of her breasts in my hands right then.

I grasped the blanket lightly and pulled it back away from her body. I was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing pants or shorts, but only panties, as she slept. They were cotton white.

I brought my hand to her thigh, gently touching her. I kept my eyes on her face in case she woke up. It felt wrong touching her and seeing her in her panties as she slept, but this same thing happened just last night, only now we were swapped.

"Hmmm," she moaned and moved her thigh closer to me, spreading her legs apart. I could feel my dick hardening in my boxers. Could feel it forming a tent.

I ran my fingers on the inner part of her thigh. Only the one closest to me for now. I knew my hands were warm so I didn't need to worry about waking her up because of cold fingers.

"Hmm, baby, I missed you." She whispered. I assumed she was still asleep and thinking I was Mr. Young.

I brought my hand to her other thigh as I leaned over and stared down at her. She had a small grin on her face as she brought her hand up to lay it beside her head. She thrusted her hips forward giving me a very generous view of the moist spot on the crotch of her panties. I could smell her and I could feel the heat coming off of her.

"Baby," She repeated, almost sounding frustrated. I could only imagine how sexually frustrated this woman was with her husband gone the majority of the time and her sons friends coming in and out of the house all the time.

"How much did you miss me?" I asked, making sure I kept my voice low and calm. I switched back to rubbing the thigh closest to me again and waited to see if she would answer back.

She thrusted her hips higher this time, pressing her head deep into her pillow. "Hmmm," she moaned, gyrating her hips towards a hand that wasn't even there yet.

I was feeling anxious. Very nervous. What if she noticed it was me? She would kick me out of her room. Maybe out of her house.

"You always tease me, baby," she whispered. I raised my eyebrows. Now we were getting somewhere. Teasing never sounded so good. And I was about to take advantage of it. Big time.

"I thought you liked being teased?" I said, bringing my hand up to her stomach, feeling her curves and how smooth her skin was.

"Mmmm, it's torture," she replied.

"You like teasing me," I reminded her.

"I've never teased you, baby," she said, reminding me that I was supposed to be acting like her husband. But I didn't want that.

"You like teasing your sons friends," I bravely said.

"I don't," she denied.

I moved closer to her, almost hovering over her now. "You like teasing Matt," I told her, "don't you?"

She shook her head, and thrusted her hips forward, rubbing her crotch against my leg. I could feel how wet she was. How hot.

"Matthew teases me," she replied.

"Fucking bullshit," I whispered, running my lips across her forehead. "You tease me."

She shook her head. I noticed her eyes were closed tight and she continued to try and find something to rub her crotch against.

"Baby," She said.

"What do you want?" I asked, making sure to sound like myself.

"I want you," She said. My heart about stopped when I saw her open her eyes half way. She brought her hand up and placed it on the side of my face to bring me closer to her.

"You do?" I asked, making sure she really knew that I wasn't her husband, but just her sons best friend. The friend whose dick she gladly sucked the night before.

Before either of us could say another word, our lips met. We both held our breath, anticipating what might come after. I felt her fingers run through my hair.

I was the first to pull away from the almost seemingly innocent peck. "Mrs. Young,"

She pulled me back down to her before I could say anything else. I felt her tongue brush against my bottom lip as she made sure to keep her hands on the back of my head. I felt her pull my hair gently then suddenly rough, making my dick pulse very noticeably against her thigh.

"Hmmmmm," she replied with a moan as she rubbed her crotch against my leg roughly one time. "Go down," she told me quickly as our lips some-how separated.

"Down?" I repeated, not sure what she was asking me.

"Down," she nodded, her eyes almost completely shut. I felt her hand trail down my chest. Dead center, then her finger tips slowly sliding down my happy trail. "All the way down."

I pulled away from her, not believing that she was asking me to go down on her when last night she wouldn't even take her top off. I felt like I was dreaming. Having a very dirty dream indeed.

She almost was forcefully pushing my head down her body. And I quickly obliged because I knew 'no' was not going to be an answer. And I would have been a fool to say no to such a simple request that any real man could do. I was going to make sure she enjoyed herself. I was going to eat my best friends mother out.

I slowly ran my lips down her stomach; or as slow as she would allow my to go until she finally pushed me down far enough for her liking.

She thrusted her hips forward again, rubbing her pantie covered pussy over my lips and nose.

"Fuck," I whispered, grabbing her thighs from underneath to pull her to my face. I was going to make her shake with pleasure.

"Matthew," She moaned, gripping at the sheets.

And just like that, I woke up. I rubbed my eyes, realizing I was still down stairs laying on the couch. But now, I was sporting a fully erect cock under my blanket.

I pulled the blanket off, wondering when I had fallen asleep and started dreaming about Mrs. Young. I thought about how stupid it was, really. That would have never really happened. I almost felt crushed. I had unconsciously just teased myself.

There was a wet spot on the front of my boxers from where I'd already started to precum. I pulled my boxers down like I had last night and slowly jerked myself. I rested one of my arms behind my head, thinking about when Mrs. Young had interrupted my jerk off last night. I'd never been so happy to be interrupted in my life.

I stopped going full speed when I heard the front door handle jiggle. Michael was just now getting home. I looked at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. I pulled my boxers back up and turned on my side so my dick was between me and the back of the couch. I felt it pulsing against my stomach.

Michael finally got the door open and I heard him walk in. "Shhh," he whispered, "Matt's sleeping on the couch."

"I want him to come up to your room too," I heard a female voice. I knew it was Anna. But I was confused why she came back with Michael.

"He's out cold. We can have more fun just the two of us."

"Please," I listened as she begged. I heard Michael sigh with almost pleasure. I could only imagine where she was touching him and what she was doing to him.

"He's not very friendly when he's woken up." Michael warned her. I could smell the two of them. Knew they had been smoking and fucking some more after I had left them. I couldn't blame them. I knew what it felt like. At least they could have each other. And not feel bad about it. It's not like what they were doing was forbidden.