Ms. Behaved Ch. 04

Story Info
Christine agrees to have a late night Skype call.
2.2k words
4.11
5.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next day after our hot exchange and I couldn't wait to hear Christine's voice over Skype. Sunday's are usually lazy days for myself, but the thought of her gave me a spring in my step and I was a lot more productive. I spent the morning working out and after coming home drenched in sweat, I took a hot shower. As I relaxed in the shower, Christine and our conversation came to mind - I had thought of a fun way to spice it up. I grabbed my phone with my wet hands and sent her a message.

Me: Hey, I think 5 minutes is a very short time, so let's play a game to make the most of it. You ask me 5 questions about myself and I'll answer them truthfully and vice versa. I promise I won't hold back.

I had barely toweled myself off when she responded.

Christine: Hmm.. I don't know how I feel about it.

Me: Well, what's holding you back?

Christine: I dunno, I've never been so candid right off the bat. You know?

Me: I get how you feel. How about if you don't like the question, you don't have to answer it. Deal?

I could see her typing. It felt like an eternity before she responded to me.

Christine: That's not a bad compromise...

Me: If you don't want to play the game that's fine as well. You can still ask me questions :)

Christine: No that's fine. I think it will be fun :)

Christine: I'm just packing up here and heading over to the airport. I'll talk to you tonight, okay?

Me: I'm looking forward to it. Have a safe flight!

I spent the remainder of the day getting some office work done and watching football. My fantasy team was getting destroyed and I couldn't bare to watch anymore. Even with 3 more matches to be played for the day, there was no way I was coming out on top. I went upstairs and began to prep my meals for the. I ate one meal for my dinner for the night and as I was packing the rest up, my phone buzzed.

Christine: My plane landed a while ago and I'll be home in 10 minutes.

I scrambled to get everything put away so I would be ready to take her call. I dumped what I could in the dishwasher and finished up washing the rest. I dashed downstairs and fixed my hair without thinking. I laughed afterwards realizing we were just going to talk. My thought was interrupted by the buzz of my phone.

Christine: Okay I'm ready :)

Me: Hey what's your Skype name?

We exchanged Skype handles and after a few minutes we finally could see each other's names on Skype.

Me: Ready?

Christine: Go for it.

The phone began to dial and I couldn't seem to shake the butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating much faster... and my stomach proceeded to drop when I could hear the phone pick up.

Christine: Hello?

Her voice soft and sweet as the persona she portrayed on Literotica.

Me: Hey, how was your flight?

Christine: It was good. I just got stuck on a layover.

Me: Oh wow that must have sucked.

Christine: It wasn't THAT bad.

Me: Well at least you got home at a reasonable time... Look at me I didn't even introduce myself.

We exchanged names. I really liked the name Christine and I loved hearing her say my name. We got back on track to our original reason for the conversation, the 5 questions we were going to ask each other. I'll be totally honest with you here, I can't remember all of the questions, but I do remember the one of them that really stuck with me. Christine had struggled to come up with questions for me because she hated being put on the spot. We had managed to get some PG rated material out of each other which I really appreciated because we got to know each other personally.

Me: What initially brought you to Literotica and how to did you join the amateur picture forums?

Christine: Honestly, it was the stories. I love to read novels and the stories that were on here satiated my sexual cravings. I eventually found the forum.

Me: Same here. I would come on Literotica infrequently. Sometimes porn can get rather boring, and having it written out in greater detail makes it more fun. After about a year I stumbled upon the forum and I've been having fun ever since.

With that last question all done, we had concluded all the questions and had gone 5 minutes over our intended conversation. We acknowledged it and with a short laugh we asked how was each other's day.

I told Christine about my open relationship and how my girlfriend has a fuck buddy and that I'm allowed to see other women as long as I come back to her and don't catch feelings for them. She found it really weird and hard to believe, but eventually left it alone. With that she shared about how she regularly has to go to Sacramento for work and since she was there for long periods of time, she ended up using Tinder to find her own hookup buddy. I said it was kind of sketchy but she mentioned that she was talking to him for months before she even met up with him. She was really scared the first time she went over but he was really good at sex and had an amazing body. It had been a few months since they had been hooking up and that made really jealous. I wanted her right there and then to myself.

She had a story on lit about her going to a guy's house, feeling nervous but dressing for the occasion because she knew she was going to have sex. The way she wrote, you could tell that she was an avid reader and it really impressed me. It was about a hookup that starts off slow, and she surprises him by not wearing any bra or panties... which he soon discovers as he probes her body while making out. She eventually lets him tie her up and it leads to rough, raw sex - I had to know if it was from a real encounter.

I asked her and she said it was based off the guy from Sacramento. It was all true except the raw sex, they wear condoms while fucking. I told her I was a bit jealous that he gets to do that to her, but I found it hot and I was touching the whole time she was talking about her encounter with him. Christine didn't believe me. I told her to listen to my breathing and asked if she could tell. She told me that I was faking and thought I was messing around with her. I extended the phone from my face and hit the camera button to turn on the video and focused it on my face. Thank god my hair was fixed. I next told her to look at her phone.

Christine: Hey you're pretty cute.

The camera panned it's way down my body to my exposed hard cock.

Me: Now do you believe me.

Her jaw dropped a bit and told me how good it looked. I kept massaging myself and I could now hear her breathing harder.

Me: Are you touching yourself?

Christine: Yes...

She replied quietly, as if slightly embarrassed that I caught her doing it off screen. I pulled my shorts down and pushed them to the side with my legs as I lay in my bed.

Me: I want to cum but I needed some motivation.

Christine: No way! I'm not turning on my cam.

Me: Just focus the view on your tits only, it'll be no different than the photo's you put up.

Christine: I guess you're right...Give me a moment. I'm going to move to a better position so I can angle my laptop.

With the press of the button, she was broadcasting her gorgeous body to me. My room got a bit brighter as my phone had her on the screen. Her large pale tits took up the screen and I could just barely see her plump lips painted with sports car red lipstick. My cock began to swell more.

Me: You look so fucking hot. I want you right now.

Her mouth opened with a smile to reveal beautiful white teeth, and her arm began to move as she touched her pussy off screen.

Me: Look how hard you make me get...

Like clockwork my head became engorged. She went wild at the sight of it. Her mouth dropped and her breathing picked up as she rubbed herself out off screen.

Christine: I don't believe a word of it.

She said it with such a devilish smile. Her C cup breasts bounced and jiggled, they looked like they could have been D cups with how round they were. My cock pulsed at the sight of it and I could see a clear large bead of precum forming at my tip.

Me: This is what you do to me.

I brought the phone closer to focus in on the precum.

Christine: Omg..

I poked the liquid with my index finger and slowly pulled away from my cock. The cum stuck to my finger stretched two inches.

Me: This is the stuff girls crave from me because it tastes so sweet.

The breathing on her end picked up even more.

Christine: I want it so badly - I want it right now!

She moaned it with such conviction. I pressed my index finger to my thumb and rubbed it lightly before stretching it again. I teased her with my thick sugary syrup and my phone was capturing it all.

Christine: Oh my fucking god..that looks so good!

Me: You can have it all, baby.

I could hear her wetness as she touched herself. She was becoming wet for me and I was loving every second of it.

Me: Mhmm, I want to take my cock whole in your mouth.

I reached for the tip of my cock for the remainder of the precum and discovered way more clear liquid. I showed it to her as I played with it... eventually rubbing it over my penis head and frenulum. It looked like sugary glaze. She was in a frenzy. She was biting her lips and loving every second of the show. Her arms moved more vigorously not giving a damn if her face was on or off the screen. She started to moan and her body bucked violently as she orgasmed for me. I was loving the sight, even though I could only see her tits and sometimes a peak of a face. Her loud moans were more than enough to turn me on.

It was like a chain reaction; each one of us propelling each other to a higher stage of ecstasy - we had chemistry. My lubricant made the sensation of the head of my cock so intense, I was going to cum. I kept holding back but it had built up so much, I couldn't anymore. I pulled my shirt higher exposing my chest.

Me: Watch me cum all over myself, baby.

My phone focused at my cock from an angle, I could see the screen on Skype slightly. I kept going faster and faster, my cock self lubricated making sticky noises with each stroke. My pelvis moved forward to shoot my load. She was now in front of her laptop, her face exposed... enamored by the sights and sounds of me getting ready to let go. She didn't care anymore. I stopped holding back and came out like a geyser. The first shot went so high and landed high up on my chest. The subsequent streams of cum came shooting out with each pulse in such thick loads, eventually dripping down my shaft to pool up at my base of my cock. I was satisfied by the end of it and was so amazed. No girl had ever made me cum that much - especially via camera. I didn't know I was capable of producing so much in one go. I moved the camera closer for her to take a look. It looked like my cock was swimming in a pool of cum. I had to take my shirt off and wipe down because I would spill it attempting to grab for anything else. As she watched me towel down, she looked very pleased. I focused the camera on my face.

Me: Your face is gorgeous.

She laughed and then realized that she wasn't supposed to be on camera.

Me: Your secret is safe with me.

Christine: That's good to know. If someone knew my secret superhero identity, no one would be safe - haha. It's getting late though, I should head to bed

We called it a night and we both said goodnight and signed off.