Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Ms. Dollie and The Retirement Years.
1.7k words
4.08
19k
9

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dollie's Introduction and her stories begin.

Keep in mind many of these stories will also be written by me, her husband, so will be similar.

Dollie...

I had secret reasons not to let another man have intercourse with me. My mother and older sister were nymphos way before I even knew what that meant. I feared once I started I'd be like them and want more and more men. I was right, but my loving husband has kept me under control.

As my introduction this starts out rather boring then gets worse. Please keep in mind I don't often write or talk like this. Hubby thought the dirty words would make the stories more interesting.

Some of this may be repeated but it's my introduction. I'm going to skip much of the details of each guy I've had fuck me because it would get boring. But it sure wasn't boring at the time! As much as hubby and others begged since I was young I never let another man fuck me until I was 73, May 2014.

It bothers me to write fuck so I write intercourse or screw. Denny says just write fuck so here goes. I know, this makes me sound like a whore. Others say I am a loving caring wife making my husband happy. Hope that's how you feel about it. This fucking wasn't easy to start doing and it sure is not easy to write about.

The following may not seem important to what I do now. If moving wasn't in the plans my husband would never let me do everything you will read about.

Age is catching up with us. From just talking about it, we made plans to buy a small one bedroom mobile home to put on our oldest son's place in the country where we are from. Plans were made for a deck, septic system, and a carport. We almost got all of the special permits and all but signed to have the mobile home shipped.

We'd have a view of a small lake, lots of woods, a big old barn, and farm fields. Of course, also our son and his wife's home nearby. They even agreed to shop for us if neccessary in bad weather. Still it was twenty miles from town, hospitals and shops. We'd spend more time just staring out the windows like we do here.

So we deciding we need a small house in town instead. We preferred one on the south side where we've always lived. Hubby looked at many on the internet. Most were on tiny city lots and we were not even liking those that cost too much.

With luck he found the perfect little place, three bedrooms, two car garage, and basement. Still it's smaller and easier to take care of. Denny read about it Saturday evening 18th. October 2014. By Sunday it was almost ours. Monday we got the okay. Our son paid the small deposit and we mailed a check to him.

We bought a house without even looking at it on only one half acre back in ***** where we are from. But our oldest son sent many pictures plus those in the listing. It's on the very south edge of town with a farm behind and more farm fields close by. We've only owned three homes. Like this one, all on short dead end streets.

Only one mile from our second son, a few miles from our daughter, two miles from the hospital and every restaurant and home improvement store, plus all kinds of shopping. Even better, our two best friends live within five miles south.

My husband even bid on the nearly new furniture and got it all cheap. A nearly new washer and dryer in the basement stayed because the old people taking care of the estate couldn't move it. They even left a nice grandfather clock. I love that clock.

Denny calls it good Karma. Our lives seemed to be filled with it, even during hard times and bad health.

Now we own two homes and need to sell this place in the country that we love. So this and exercise therapy to help us walk again has taken much time.

------------------

First let's review how and why I changed so drastically. Ever since we first met Denny was fucking my girl friends and a few other women. He begged me to fuck other young men.

Over many years he explained I only needed to let two different strangers fuck me each year while away on camping trips and vacations. We'd never see them again. This would have been maybe 125 or so men during our lives together. Of course sometimes we'd find more and other years maybe none. Hubby didn't know it, I did come close to fucking at times.

After all I've been fondled by over 12,000 men and finger fucked by 1000's of men during that time. Lots of bike events and wild vacations made it possible, probably even more have played by now. I loved getting finger fucked when in my 30's and 40's. Back then I went wild. I blame a hysterectomy and other female surgery.

I started letting men play again after we retired and moved to Florida. That was Denny and our new friend's ideas. Denny says that fingering by men is way more wild and intimate than a simple fuck. Guess it's true because most are spreading me wide and looking inside. A lot of people fuck with clothes on or in the dark.

Denny is shocked how many men I've fucked since I started in May 2014. Yes I am still at it and going strong. Since my legs got very weak and I wasn't able to even stand or walk without a walker for awhile, all I did was lay there and yell how much fun I was having. Denny also taught me how to be a screamer. Men love that. The exercises and fucking are helping my legs.

There are so many older desperate lonely men around here not getting any from their wives. I have been turning many down. We actually only asked our first couple, Sam and Martha, about me screwing Sam.

After that Denny told friend Mo to do it, after I agreed. We'd met Mo for years and he loved playing with my boobs and pussy in parking lots. Everytime Mo asked me to play with him he squirted almost instantly. Mo didn't last long during our first fuck either but at least he squirted it inside my pussy.

Those were the only two we really asked. All the others are friends of theirs, their relatives, and their neighbors within 50 miles or less. Later I'd wear my mini and a low top for walks along the river or on small deserted trails where a few old men walked. One thing led to another and soon they wanted to have sex.

From Sam and Denny to Sam, Mo, and Denny, I was soon taking on four or five men at a time, sometimes others later that same day. I got so sore and it really wasn't fun getting fucked in every hole, so after nearly two months of wild group fucking I cut back to two men at a time. This really added up fast and got us many more invitations.

I decided I can not take anal at my age and stopped doing oral except quick licks and sucks. Also my pussy has shrunk over time so I can hardly handle over 6" to 7" and none very big around. Even Denny stopped fucking me but he always watches and sometimes fondles my tits. This helps make the others comfortable knowing it's okay. I've mostly stopped fucking anyone over 6" to 8".

Actually the hardest part of all this is convincing the others they can fuck me while hubby watches. The good part is most knew their friend or neighbor did it while Denny watched and played with me. After that they are comfortable. Since I can't get pregnant they love fucking with no rubber.

Mostly it's just regular intercourse in whatever position the guy wants as long as he wants. Most last way less than a half hour. Some take a break and fuck me again. I have always loved it when Denny shoved deep and filled my pussy full so that's what I have the others do. It also surprised me when many said their wives wouldn't let them cum inside.

I've already fucked more times than Denny kept begging me to since I was young. Okay it hasn't been 125 different men but it's been 14 at least 200 different times already! Remember it's been six months and a lot of fucking the first two or three months. Then two or more men did it several times a day most days since.

We really don't have any idea how many times I've been fucked. And we don't count the times they fuck me two or more times at a meeting. We're loving it and having fun so I will keep at it as long as I can while we are living here.

Lately they've just been quickies in the middle of the afternoon and sometimes evenings here or at their houses not far away. It's actually helping my legs. Our new schedule has been a few of my friends at our house before lunch time.

We plan on staying here until spring to sell our things so I am going to keep fucking until then. I easily passed his fantasy number of 125 even though I cut down. We don't count when one man fucks me more than once at a visit. It would be way over 400 times if I did that. Okay I'm repeating.

We still can't believe I finally wanted gangbanged but now love one on one with other men. I've had my 14 men now taking turns different days of the month. Most likely no new guys and probably none of those with a big cock.

One was as young as 22 and recently a 72 year old black man. The others were mostly a few in their 50's but mostly 60's to 70's. Old guys not getting any at home or loners who haven't had sex for years.

Next will be the 52 year old that fucked me yesterday and then later his 42 year old renter again. Almost forgot, we are meeting the 72 year old little black guy later tomorrow. He couldn't get a hard on yesterday.