Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Florida finger fucking friends can be fun.
2.7k words
4.06
11.2k
2

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale from the Nude Beach and Motel Owner BP

or FINGER FUCKING FRIENDS CAN BE FUN

Random things I recently learned and was taught.

I guess I can tell about some of our past games if hubby Denny helps me remember it all. Hubby said we shouldn't tell names or places anyway. Since it's fresh on my mind I'll tell about a few recent games and things I liked. Denny called friend Dale and Dale emailed some of the old letters and stories my hubby had sent him. This should be easy.

A few members asked me to write intimate details. I'll try but it is embarrassing and turns me on more. I'm not used to this. This could get dirty but some people like it that way.

I get off topic and write whatever I am thinking. But it's all things you might like to read. Remember Denny taught me all of this, sometimes tricking me into wearing sexy things that showed too much, and talking me into doing things on a dare.

Later he told me he dreamed a lot before meeting me of being a woman. So now he uses me to do the things he dreamed about doing. I loved the attention so usually did what he asked. Sometimes I complained but seemed to give in.

At first I wouldn't look at another penis. Golly I soon learned to love big cocks when I was young. Of course Denny's was the only one I had inside me until May 2014.

Men were always begging me to touch their penis or play with them. After men started feeling my boobs I'd get excited and hold their thing. Size or color soon didn't matter. They were all fun to hold and look at, usually at some secluded beach far from home.

I did have a lot of hard pricks rubbed against my bare legs and butt over the years too. It bugged me when they were draining jazz and rubbing dripping pricks on me. Men always seemed to get precum when just playing around.

Dale down here on the east coast did that all the time at the nude beach. I think his is about 8". Dale's was about the only other prick that rubbed my pussy lips till later. But there may have been a few others long ago.

Dale would do everything to try to get it in me while walking down the nude beach or when cuddling. Denny likes Dale and always encourages Dale to try things with me, including fucking me. At least hubby has never really forced me to do anything.

One thing my husband and I both repeatedly told Dale when he'd ask, no butt fingering or butt fucking. We knew Dale was an ass man but didn't think of what all that could be. There were many times I had to tell Dale to get his fingers away from my ass hole or his cock out of my butt crack. After threatening to never meet again he stopped those things.

There were still times during our wilder games that Dale squirted his jazz between my butt cheeks. Sometimes I got upset and other times I just waited until they were finished playing and I'd clean off in the ocean. I was slowly getting used to semen on me again after many years of hating it.

I should mention we've met Dale's wife several times. She looks much younger than him and she has a great body with well shaped boobs. Still Dale mostly goes to the nude beach and bike events when his wife is at work. Peg has no idea what Dale does with me except just meeting on the nude beach or at a biker bar. I hate it when men keep secrets from their wives. But I've never told any.

Dale and Denny would talk on the phone for hours making plans what they were going to do to me the next time we made the trip over to the coast. Later they did it on the internet so I didn't always know their plans.

For the three hour drive over there Denny talked more about what those men were wanting to do to me. The way I was dressed and Denny had me flashing on the way didn't make it any easier. I was always so hot by the time we got there I'd almost do anything. It's a wonder I didn't beg to be fucked!

I should add much of what they planned never happened. Way before he had a computer Denny wrote stories about me and sent them to Dale by mail. Those detailed letters gave Dale more ideas of things to do to me. Dale was always begging us to let him fuck me.

Denny finally told Dale a lot of times only ask once to fuck when we meet. Just don't keep begging. So Dale would ask but then try to rub his cock on my pussy and butt when we walked on the nude beach.

My answer to everyone was always no. But I sometimes thanked Dale for asking. Women don't realize it's really a compliment. Hubby told me that so it didn't bother me as often when Dale begged.

Sometimes Dale ejaculated all over my hips and ass. I wouldn't go to that beach for months after Dale did it one time. After that I'd just go in the ocean and clean it off.

Another time, several years later, Denny and Dale held me tight while Dale finger fucked me a very long time while at the far end of the nude beach while other men watched from a distance. I can't remember if I said yes or just let it happen. Dale was getting to me but he didn't know it. That was Dale's first time doing that to me.

I got scared and upset when I couldn't get away. Yet I didn't say anything right away. It was over a year before I would even talk about Dale or see him after that time. Denny later said he was just trying to keep me from falling down. I sort of remember a bunch of gay men watching us. They came down to check when I started screaming and crying.

So we went through some good and bad times with Dale. Denny always said Dale and him are so much alike. Dale used me like he owned me. Denny always encouraged Dale to try things with me. So it was Denny's fault too. I like Dale but I hate him! Bike events were fun with Dale.

We plan on going across the state and visiting Dale and our motel friend BP again before we move. If I have enough nerve when Dale asks to fuck this time I'll say yes. That'll surprise Dale. I'm sure that I can take Dale's 8". Denny likes the idea. He should. He's been trying to get me to let Dale fuck me for almost as long as we've lived down here.

They'd often talk about what they want to do to me next. I told Denny not to mention me fucking anyone in emails or on the phone to Dale.

Dale is one of the guys that cums on my pictures. We've watched him do it at his house. Denny said it would be fun to let Dale cum on the real pussy now. See, he's always thinking nasty things to do to me. More fantasies and it does sound like fun!

I forgot to mention Dale used to invite us to his house in cooler weather so he could finger fuck me and play around. We did that off and on for over fifteen years while his wife was gone to work.

We worried about her coming home but Dale told us not to worry. We figured if we got caught it was Dale's problem. I'd be there naked for hours while Dale and my husband used me for their play doll. When they got all done Dale usually begged and watched Denny fuck my wet sore pussy before we left.

Many years ago this was Denny's plan anyway. He'd let another man make me have lots orgasms by fucking me or fingering me then take seconds. While the fingering part has been going on for some 50 years, seconds never happened until sometime in May 2014. No not with Dale.

Dale used to finger me in every room except their bedroom. I'd never go in there. He did it in the garage, the back closed in porch, and even in the back yard right next to a golf course, sometimes with golfers passing on carts and staring.

The neighbors couldn't see with all of the big shrubs but some golfers got quick peeks from the small hills near the back fence. This was a bigger turn.

I really didn't mind getting fingered all of those times all over Dale's house. I just went where he took me. Hubby followed and watched or played with my boobs. He also fingered me when Dale got tired.

Dale sometimes layed me on the kitchen table and spread my pussy to stare closely inside while seated between my legs. Dale fingered me more while he made coffee.

Sometimes I had to lay there or on the kitchen counter or the table while they had coffee and snacks, keeping my pussy spread for them or fingering myself if they told me to. I remember a few times they stuck cookies and other food up my pussy then made me remove it and eat it.

Finally I got to have my coffee or a soda and snacks while they played with my boobs or maybe fingered me more. They never left me alone for long any day. After a little break Dale was back after my pussy again.

Denny would sometimes play with my boobs while Dale worked on my pussy to keep me cuming. I refused letting Dale use his KY jelly or other lubes or his wife's toys. Dale had a box full of sex toys of all sizes and shapes. I'd tell them to us fingers only and play with my boobs to keep me wet or stop playing.

Dale used to tell me and Denny on the phone how he'd cum all over my pictures. So the first time Dale mentioned cumming on my pictures while at his house he sat me naked on his computer desk in the living room with my picture on his monitor. He masturbated and shot on a large glossy picture of me then all over my pussy while my husband made me spread it wide. So Dale and my husband saw my spread pussy three times each time that happened.

That first time was embarrassing but I let Dale do it over for many more years and it was exciting. Dale would finger fuck me again working his semen inside me. So Dale came in my pussy many times without even touching it with his penis. Hubby must have sent Dale a hundred naked pictures of me and more just topless.

Some of these things used to upset me. But we both learned to watch and enjoy the things other men do with me. Dale can cum more and shoot farther than anyone else we've met so far. I'll bet it would feel great buried deep in my pussy and cuming! It's making me hot just thinking about it. Now I know we have to go see Dale.

I can't believe I let those men finger me for hours at a time. I could never do it now. It makes me wish I'd let them fuck me too. But thinking about it, no man will play with my boobs or finger me long if they know they can fuck me. We did it the right way back then!

------------BP

Our motel owner sex friend, BP

Without asking we got cheap room rates and eventually our own key to the only suite. But it cost me! BP loved boobs so my husband gave mine to BP.

BP has played with my boobs for at least fifteen years. Sometimes BP would pull my boobs out right in front of others in the parking lot at his motel just because Denny had told him he could anytime. BP would tell those bums I was his sex toy then he'd play with my boobs, always very gently.

We always thought BP was lying and telling others he was fucking me. We never really knew but he sure enjoyed exposing my boobs and playing while a bunch of scummy men yelled and stared as they sat in the parking lot of his motel.

Maybe a dozen years ago BP asked to finger me. He'd done it briefly way before that when my husband tricked me while in the office registering. I wore a mini skirt or very narrow crotched shorts. Hubby was fingering me while BP watched.

The next thing that happened I was still being fingered and my husband was standing behind the counter, leaning over, playing with my boobs. I just kept smiling and pretended nothing happened. We think BP forgot that time.

BP is sort of quiet and shy. He was the first here in Florida to finger me again after the time Dale sort of forced his way at the nude beach for seconds.

When it happened I remember BP just asked may I while I was laying naked on the motel bed. Me and Denny said yes about the same time. After BP played with my boobs I spread my legs wide for him. BP was so gentle.

BP wasn't in a good mood the last few times we visited his motel. So it's been several years now. No matter what happens it'll be a surprise. At least we know he'll play with my boobs. BP is so shy he'll probably never ask me to fuck so I may just tell him to do it next time he fingers me.

BP told us he rarely sees his wife naked and they hardly have sex. He has mentioned fucking others. We are sure he was hinting. One woman who was staying at his motel a short time helped do the cleaning and let BP have sex with her so she could stay at the motel free.

BP and her told us all about it while he pulled her boobs out and played like he sometimes did mine. She was rather large with very big mushy boobies. Hubby liked feeling them too. We think BP plays with other women who get a room there and has sex too when he gets the chances. BP likes white women.

BP and his wife are Indian. I think they are from South America. His cock is almost black and about 7" with lots of black kinky hair. Everytime BP begged me to play with it he'd cum right away when I touched it.

Dale, Denny, and BP had planned to take turns fingering me at the motel several different times. We just never did all get together and haven't been back for several years now.

I might just fuck them all this winter if we can get Dale back at the motel. He has played with me there but BP was always gone.

Gosh I'm planning ahead like Denny used to do for his games. I guess I'm addicted to this.

-------------

Remember, I knew for a long time ahead where we were going and what those friends would do with me near Daytona and where others lived on the east coast. I was always free to say no and just stay home.

Instead I'd wear a tiny top and an ass showing mini skirt most of the times where were going to meet. By the time we walked up to their door my skirt was so high my ass and pussy would be exposed and usually grabbed as I got hugged.

I didn't always want to go but soon after I was greeted I turned into the slut they all expected.

Maybe it was wrong but my husband and his friends loved using me and I soon loved being used. I was never really forced or hurt. Sometimes I did say no and the men respected my choices.