Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and Son Fuck.
1.6k words
3.93
17.9k
4

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father and Son ... But this first.

Forgive me I am not a writer. I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, and a slut. If the way I write upsets you please stop right now.

Here's a little story to show how easy an old woman can get fucked around here. Keep in mind I had been using a walker and didn't get around well. From what we've found out as long as a woman is breathing and has tits there are a lot of lonely desperate men wanting pussy.

We were headed out for another afternoon planned fuck session with my fuck buddies, as husband Denny calls them. He's beginning to worry about me fucking so many men so often now that I started and I like it. But I remind him it was his idea for years. So far he smiles and tells me to be careful and have fun.

Yes I'm overdoing it and it even surprises me. But with so many offers and loving the attention, I'm going to keep doing it at least while we live down here in Florida.

Please forgive me repeating things. Denny says it's better to write it several times than not to tell some parts of these stories. I found out my readers want dirty details so that's what we try to add. I don't usually talk or write this way. Yes my husband is helping me with these stories.

Many of the other guys I fucked at first were mostly just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am so I will skip to a few more interesting stories. This story is a reminder why we try not to mess with married men or at least men with wives nearby. You just never know who might walk in!

A few weeks ago fuck buddy Mike introduced us to the man who rented his small mobile home in the country where we used to meet several of the men and I'd fuck. This man is divorced and 42. The scary thing about meeting there is big black Cleo lives next door. I like Cleo but his fat 10" or longer cock hurts me so I won't let him fuck me anymore.

Cleo's is much fatter than Denny's when his was 10". His prick shrunk and so did my pussy. The good thing is men with a smaller cock love my tight small pussy now.

I just can't take anything much over 7" and not too fat around now. I suppose I would stretch over time just like when I was young. I love those big cocks. But I found out size really does not matter as long as it's hard and they are clean and friendly.

We decided on me only fucking a few of these new regular friends now with a small cock. I always tell them ahead of time to make sure they are clean. I can't believe they still want an old lady . About all I do is lay there with my legs spread. I know this is confusing but I wanted to explain things.

--------

Father-Son by Dollie Ch4

We met Bubba the 42 year old. He was recently divorced. So he is also pussy hungry. We were in his little rental mobile home naked on the living room floor on a blanket and I was sitting on him fucking while he played with my boobs.

He was doing all the work while I just sat on top. We were going good and I was having lots of orgasms because he was working on my boobs and ramming his average sized cock hard into me. I guess I was screaming so loud no one heard his 22 year old son walk in and catch us. I just happened to be facing the front door.

Dad didn't stop because he later said he was ready to shoot inside me. About all I remember is the son started squeezing my boobs and bragging about them as daddy pumped my pussy full. Daddy didn't miss a stroke. He kept fucking and moaning. I think he shot another load before he got off. Hubby was just staring and smiling. He's taking this very well after being jealous of other men at first.

After that I'm guessing because I can't remember anyone telling the son he could fuck me. Son had at least 8" and sort of a fat cock. It worried me. But next thing I knew he had it all the way in and it felt great. I think it was because daddy had me so juiced up from cumming several times. The son didn't last more than a few minutes before he rammed deep and I could feel his hot juices at the bottom of my already wet pussy.

Denny told me we need to make up some names for this father and son because we later had more meetings and stories about them. Any name is better than saying daddy and son. Denny chose Bubba and Bubba Jr. because you can't find anyone more redneck than these men around here.

If you are a redneck please don't be offended. We mean this in a good way. It's partly why we moved to this area and why we hate to leave. Where else can an old woman meet a stranger, fuck, and become friends without knowing his name?

Bubba Jr got off me but kept playing with my boobs as he thanked me over and over. This was so kinky to get fucked by a father and son at the same time. Denny and I loved it so much we are going to meet them again. They'd both asked.

We sat around and they mostly talked about cold hearted wives, girl friends, and being lucky to find an older woman that loves to fuck. Bubba Jr. wanted to fuck again but I said no. My legs were hurting so I got dressed. Well I did the best I could with that tiny skirt and blouse. Dad and son still kept feeling me up as we talked.

I guess it was lucky for me that big Cleo didn't walk over from next door. But as Denny said with my pussy so full of jazz and an 8" cock stretching it maybe Cleo's would have went right in.

I really don't think so. Cleo's is way fatter and over 2" longer. I was smiling as we talked about it with the dad and son. Bubba and son kept saying they'd love to see a big black prick in my little wet pussy. Men are so nasty!

-----

Thursday Oct 23. We met Mike at his place and it was pretty much a repeat of our last meeting. He played with my tits and then fucked me off and on maybe an hour. As we sat around with Denny and Mike playing with my boobs little Joe called us. Denny had our phone in his pocket. He usually leaves it in the truck. I was still naked and my clothes don't have pockets.

Yes I'd worn another very short mini and a tank top with the straps made so long my nipples were out most of the time. My tattooed nipples are much larger and show in more clothes. Denny had me wear this mostly to tease old black Joe later. When we meet Mike whatever I wear comes off in a short time.

Joe wanted to make sure we were coming over. He told Denny he was going to take a Viagra right then and hoped to be ready for me. My pussy was fresh fucked and juicy as we drove the short distance to 72 year old black Joe's place. Another place out in the sticks.

Denny got kinky and asked me to take off my skirt and blouse just as he pulled into Joe's yard. Joe was on his small porch so I didn't have much time to think. I quickly slipped my clothes off and stepped out of our truck naked as old Joe met us.

Joe didn't know what to think but it seemed to help with me being nude. We walked toward Joe's house. Joe was not the same shy man he was last time. Without asking he played with my boobs and rubbed my ass. Maybe Cleo and his relatives talked to Joe.

His hands were all over me and soon a few fingers found their way in my still wet pussy by the time we got inside and sat on his sofa. We talked about how long it's been since he saw or touched any woman. Joe admitted he couldn't remember ever touching a white woman and only saw a few at strip clubs many years ago.

Joe was squeezing my boob with one hand and had my pussy filled with little black fingers. We can't remember how long old Joe played but finally he removed his jogging pants and T-shirt. There it was, maybe a 6" erect very black cock staring me in the face. I grabbed it and slowly stroked it then kissed the end.

That's all it took. Old Joe pushed me down on the sofa and straddled me. He was soon fucking like a teenager. But like a teen, he didn't last long. Old Joe moaned and quivered then shot a small load in my pussy as I had several orgasms of my own.

Joe was smiling and thanking me like he won the lottery. We had something to drink, soda or tea, as Denny and Joe played with my boobs some more. We guess it was all over and we left in not more than an hour.

As I got to our truck still naked I grabbed my boobs and jiggled them as Joe watched. We no more than got home when old Joe called thanking us for the thrill of a lifetime, begging me to come back again.

I may be a cheap whore but seeing Joe's smiling face and hearing his voice telling me how happy he was made me feel good. I'm loving this new me!

Wait... I'm not cheap. I'm free!