Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 07

Story Info
A friend's surprise.
2.3k words
4.22
7.7k
1

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FRIENDS SURPRISE

Hubby and my next fuck game.

Random games just for fun.

We love surprises and Dollie gets turned on if they involve sex. In the past it was all about mostly tit games and eventually getting finger fucked. I'd set up meetings or places to get her to flash and go naked to hopefully shock and embarrass her and others. My main concern has always been watch out for kids, cops, and no real pain.

This latest hair-brained idea involves her getting fucked by a total stranger. Actually all of her fuck buddies were strangers but we knew a little about them and where they lived ahead of time. This is almost like my original ideas years ago. Meet on vacation, get fondled, fucked, and say goodbye.

I began making these latest plans back in June 2014. May of that year was her first time being fucked by another man, good friend Sam, as his wife Martha and I watched.

So far these repeat fucks by men living near here scare me. Dollie was not getting the variety of men I wanted. Hopefully this game will change that. I even considered a sort of pyramid affect. New surprise fuck buddy sends his friend to fuck Dollie and so on.

I started with our first fuck buddies and worked on until I'd asked most. In no time many had already made future surprise fuck buddy plans. Of course Sam and wife Martha were the first friends we'd asked about a surprise fuck friend, then Mo and on to Mike, Cleo, and others. I skipped Cleo's relatives and some of the guys Dollie hasn't fucked much. Again this game was easier than we thought.

Hope this does not get too confusing. I called Sam then we went to talk about my plan. I figured this was so personal and wild we needed to talk face to face with our fuck buddies about this.

Keep in mind Sam is the only partner that shares our games with his wife Martha. Martha is much like Dollie before Dollie started fucking. Sam and I swap wives to play with their tits and pussy but that's all. Even after Sam had fucked Dollie over a dozen times Martha won't let me fuck her. We understand and it doesn't matter. Martha is still fun and kinky.

Here's my surprise fuck plan: Our fuck buddy finds Dollie a stranger who does not live close. Gotta be a clean friend they can trust. We preferred out of state but at least in a town over an hours drive away.

Since Sam was our first to learn about this new game I will use Sam as an example. All the rest got the same speech. I told Sam that we don't care how much he tells his surprise fuck buddy about us. We don't want to know anything about him except maybe his first name. Even that can be made up. You may tell us approximately where he lives but that's just to be sure he does not live close.

Explain to the surprise fuck buddy that Dollie is fairly new at this fucking other men and loves surprises. Make sure you tell him she loves having her tits and pussy played with first. Show him some of her pictures. Tell her age and tell him that she has weak legs so he will be doing most of the work. No anal or oral and nothing fancy. Basically just fucking in any position he can get her. As long and often as he would like for as long as we all have time.

Be sure to tell this new surprise friend Dollie's husband will be watching and maybe playing with her at the same time while she gets fucked. Then it's goodbye and we will never meet again. Sound complicated? Really it's just straight sex with a stranger.

I didn't expect Martha to be a surprise fuck buddy helper! She may have spoken up before Sam. Martha told us they have a friend who has been begging her to fuck for way over ten years. "I'll bet he'd love to fuck Dollie."

Before any of us could say anything much Martha called Zeke and our first surprise fuck buddy game was set up for later next week. The good thing is Zeke lives almost 100 miles away. From what we remember Martha told Zeke she had Dollie to fill in for her if he still wanted to fuck an old lady.

We no more than got home when Sam called and told us he also has a nice guy in his late 60's desperate for Dollie's pussy. He'd sent the guy pictures of her and told him all about us. Again, these games are way too easy!

Next we met Mo at one of the river park rest areas. His wife knows nothing about Dollie so we can't meet at their house. I explained our game idea to Mo. He was telling us his older brother knows about Dollie and he's wanted to meet her for several years.

Making this according to my rules, Mo's brother Joe lives in south Georgia. Within days I got an email from brother Joe that he would love to meet Dollie next month.

Holly shit. Three surprise strangers in no time! So you get the picture? As you know, the world is full of sex starved old men who love big tittied women.

Mike almost instantly had half dozen choices of men that would be willing to fuck Dollie. Cleo had another cousin, supposedly with less than 7", that has always talked about getting a white woman, but in his 70's hasn't yet.

But Cleo had a plan of his own. He wants to watch. Dollie first said no. She remembers Cleo's big cock stretching her pussy and ramming way too deep. Cleo promised he'd only watch and play with Dollie's tits. His excuse was his old cousin was afraid to fuck a white woman alone with her husband there. An understandable reason.

It amazes me how black men want white women and us white guys want a black gal. I guess it's just the thrill of something different. Hell I like any race or age, as long as they're not too ugly.

We skipped Cleo's other relatives who had wanted to fuck Dollie. She was afraid they'd have large cocks like Cleo and his brother.

We'd soon gotten as far as asking Bubba, the 42 year old, and his 22 year old son. We're pretty sure they each found a willing surprise fucker.

Bubba Jr said he has a friend who will be 21 soon and he'd love to surprise him with an older woman for his birthday present. This kid lives somewhere up north, Alabama or the Carolina's. Perfect. But this won't be a regular new surprise fuck because we knew too much about the kid already.

If this one works out it will be Dollie's youngest and since the kid hasn't had anyone but a few girls younger than him, most likely he may never get a woman as old as Dollie again. We're certain this 21 year old won't last more than a few minutes. I'm also thinking if Bubba Jr is there Dollie will get two young fucks.

So my newest game plan began working within weeks of explaining it to several of Dollie's fuck buddies. Martha's buddy is at least 65+ and gave Dollie a nice long fuck. He was also surprised how much Martha and Dollie were built alike.

Martha told him now when he wants to fuck her just call Dollie. Well so much for a one time meeting! Martha and Sam watched their friend fuck Dollie. Zeke still wanted to fuck Martha later on. He begged to come back again someday to fuck Dollie again. So Martha's plan didn't really work. Her friend was still begging to fuck her.

Sam fucked Dollie a few days after Martha's surprise friend did but Martha still wouldn't let me fuck her. The first surprise friend fuckers were fun and they enjoyed fucking a horny old woman. Dollie is loving these surprise fucks.

A few days later we met Sam's 60+ year old friend and Dollie got another nice surprise fuck. After he fucked her Sam fucked Dollie, then I tried but didn't last long. Sam's friend took seconds. Dollie felt fucked out that afternoon. As we left Sam's friend told Dollie he hopes he will meet again. I see a pattern here.

The next day, or maybe it was two, we met Mo and his brother at one of those small river rest areas. We didn't want them here at our house and Mo's wife was at his house.

In the past we'd played lots of stink finger and tit games with Mo at those river ramp places. They are reasonably safe as long as we watch for boaters on the river and cars coming down the straight narrow lane. We park our trucks off to the side and play between them with the doors open.

This time Mo's brother put down his truck tail gate and fucked Dollie on an old packing quilt. I moved my longer truck beside it so it blocked the view as anyone came down the long dirt lane. We had plenty of time for everyone to get decent.

Dollie's skirt was on but hiked up and her blouse was up to her neck. The guys wore shorts so just hung their pricks out the top or the leg. It would only take seconds to get dressed.

Mo is a horny old fart. He fucked Dollie right after his brother filled her pussy full. I'm thinking Mo's brother fucked her again. It's been awhile and Dollie's had so many partners we are loosing count. Keep in mind Dollie was entertaining her regular fuck buddies between these new surprise fuck buddy meetings.

'Maybe now it was a week later.'

Mike's friend was next. Seems like his rental still wasn't occupied then so we met his surprise fuckers there. Mike had left the key so he wasn't there to watch or take his turn either time.

Total strangers, only there to fuck, and everyone knew it. Awkward but it worked out. Seems like this guy was in his late 60's too. Nothing special about what happened. Most likely just a normal fuck but Dollie enjoyed it.

Later that day we met another of Mike's old friends at the rental. He was yet another older guy and another quick fuck. Supposedly both of them were from upper Florida.

Since big black Cleo lives right next door him and his newest surprise fuck buddy came over to Mikes rental during this second meeting. We didn't even know they had been sitting on the front deck listening and sometimes looking in the windows. Cleo admitted it later.

Since those two older men were just quick fucks Dollie was able to handle this third surprise in one day. This surprised me! White man surprise #2 left and Cleo introduced his surprise buddy. Dollie was still naked and fresh fucked.

Cleo's older cousin looked way older than early 70's. But he was soon naked and stroking his cock, telling Dollie he was ready to bury it in that white cunt. We can't remember how large this black cock was but larger than Dollie really wanted at that time.

Cleo also stripped. Cleo had his big black hands all over Dollie's tits as the old cousin was probing Dollie's pussy with his fingers. Her pussy was already wet with the last old man's jazz and her juices were seeping out. This made it easier to take that larger old black prick.

They led her to the king sized bed and the old guy was banging away in no time. I don't think Cleo ever let go of Dollie's tits from the time we met that day until the old cousin rolled off exhausted.

I remember the guy saying he was going to fill that white pussy with his cum but can't remember how long he lasted. They both talked very nasty. It seemed to turn Dollie on even more as she lay there squirming and moaning.

Then it got scary. Cleo climbed between Dollie's legs and began draggin his giant cock up and down her wide spread wet cunt. He tried to shove the head in but stopped as Dollie yelled stop and jumped.

Cleo began stroking his cock as fast as he could. Within minutes he exploded all over Dollie's pussy and belly. Cleo laughed and rubbed his jazz inside her with his fingers then climbed off the bed.

Cleo could have shoved that big black prick into Dollie's hole and I couldn't have stopped him. The good friend he is, he just did what he could and seemed happy.

I remember Cleo demanding his old cousin climb on that wet cunt and give Dollie another good fuck. But the old guy was wheezing and worn out. Cleo tormented the old man and convinced him to lick Dollie's well filled pussy and belly clean. I believe this was a first for both of us. Dollie's first cum licking and my first time to watch. We both thought it was gross!

A good day's work for any woman. Three quick fucks cuming inside and a pussy full of more jazz. These surprise games were going well! None of these multiple fucks seemed to hurt her or slow Dollie down.

Another day, it would be the father/son tag team and their surprise fuckers. Actually Bubba hadn't called yet about a friend. But the 22 year old son and his 21 year old birthday boy surprise went well. Yes, Dollie was fucked by a 21 year old kid.

Okay I'll let you in on another surprise. Dollie was fucked by two 21 year old boys and Bubba Jr., the 22 year old friend, another time, at a surprise birthday party. So it isn't just dirty old men who like old pussy. Young boys seem to want to find out how good old pussy is too!

Not bragging, so far everyone who's fucked Dollie has begged or asked for more. Dollie has been a good sport and a loving wife for putting up with my crazy games.